It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Because im all for the truth, Im not an ignorant skeptic

So... would you even recognize 'truth' if you saw it? Truth is relative and ever changing. Do not be so quick to judge.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

greetings lowki,
spiritually, i am a servant of the Lord.
i work for the Divine Unity.

your answers to questions are most interesting.
your learning travels give you a unique perspective.

i don't know if any of the other dimension beings i have met during my life would be grays, but here goes.

when i lived on Superstition Mountain, everyone i knew kept talking about the "spirits" on the mountain.
the natives told early Spanish explorers so many stories, that is how the mountain was named.

when working on the garden, i sensed that someone was "reading" my mind.

later on, i decided that if it happened again, i would think of a tv program i had recently seen until it stopped.

as the weeks went by, it kept happening, and i screened my mind.
eventually the being became lazy and was busy reminiscing, etc while connected to me.
i could "see" his mind which was very beautiful.
his thoughts reminded me of a mayan glyph,i reminded him of someone?

i thought i had the "problem" under control.

one day, i heard noise coming from the master bedroom.
i knew i was alone in the house, so i went to investigate.
in the bedroom i could hear the very rapid beating of air, as by wings, and an earthy smell.
i knew someone was on the other side of the bed, but i could see no one.

so in telepathy i asked, why can't i see you?
he ignored me.
so again i asked, why can't i see you?

then i lost control of my emotions and communicated in their own form:

all beings have the right to live according to their state at birth.
i was born to free will.

he was "amused" by a human communicating this way and he said who are you?

i said why can't i see you?

he said "it would damage you"

at that point a desert cat ran in the room and jumping through the air attacked this being i could not see.

the being then went through the wall into the bathroom.

i thought the bathroom has a mirror, maybe i can see this way.
the cat ran in front of the door and pleaded with me not to open.
thinking the cat was probably smarter than i, i took her advice.

the next day, while working in the garden, i sense the presence of a being of incredible power.
asked me "who are you", it was as if i ceased to exist, and then when i recovered, he said i was human.

then when watching tv, the cat jumped on my knees, the dog under my feet.
neither one of these were like pets, just animals on the mountain i had befriended.
i laughed and said what's going on.
looking behind me i saw a being of white light in the room.
with a sense of humor, told the critters, and you think i can save you. and laughed.
i got up, walked to this being and stood there looking at his face.
he was angelic in vibes.

people visiting me saw these beings, some went hysterical, some associated them with me, other than a few friends who understood i was still me, my life fell apart.
even if 4 centuries before the Indians told the Spaniards about them.

i don't know if you would consider any of these beings as greys.

also there are beings made out of grey materiel that don't seem to be from this dimension.

the guardians of time(always two), they are very tall, have a cloak that covers everything except their face, never smile and have no sense of humor.are grayish black in color.
having control over time wave, they can open portals between dimensions.

also twice, i saw two large eyes, oblong and smaller in the middle.
black in color surrounded by grey material similar to the guardians of time.
maybe from same dimension.
introduced itself as the eyes that see god.
although overwhelmed by it's presence at first, it moved by hopping, which made me smile.

all my life, I've read the sacred texts, studied science, extraterrestrials, to try and understand these beings.

and working for the Divine Unity is not slavery.
i have much goof off time and even when working can have a very beautiful day.
i agree with you, more people should learn to have a nice day.

with a sense of humor,these being treated me as humans would a squirrel that could speak English.
they made a big deal out of a human understanding their communications.
when my nerves shattered and i couln't sleep, the white light messenger floated through the door and said"go to sleep"
i woke up the next day rested.

so, can you tell me anything about these beings?

i never felt was in danger and have always considered their influence on me as positive.

thank you

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

and you're the one that's requesting attention by posting here.
Like I know all about Don't Feed The Trolls,
but meh, I guess you like food to write.

I have to correct you majorly. Troll isn't someone who says another person is a troll. Troll is someone who makes a thread of something never happening, never existing, ridiculous with the realization that he's posting something unreal but still posts it to provoke people reacting to the post. Oh wait I see that kind of post and it;s on page 1, top.

Reading the thread title is enough to determine it. You admit you have had mental problems, that's fine Im not making fun of it. Just saving you from clearing the boundary between reality and fiction. Because this forum is for personal stories but it's like me saying im ruler of the Earth thread, so what are others supposed to write?

Originally posted by zorgon
So... would you even recognize 'truth' if you saw it? Truth is relative and ever changing. Do not be so quick to judge.

I'm in the middle and it is best - neither believe all like 'I was an alien' nor deny all. Simple as that. That's the equilibrium.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Greetings Lowki. I have some questions/comments you may be able to provide some insight into.

Do you feel any of your previous lives activities and experiences carry-over into your present mental composition? I assume you draw from those experiences you recall but before you had these recollections were they part of your make-up then?

What about their effect on your current-life physical make-up? I am assuming the general body-plan is purely a matter of genetics, but then is effected by the vigor-essence (soul??) that commands/occupies the body to determine its personal constitution attributes? I would also expect that is somewhat influenced by the degree the person is self-aware, i.e., to the degree the person realizes is a spiritual being vs. to the degree the person thinks himself a body. Western spiritual philosophy typically indoctrinates the person to think of "soul" as a possession of that person/body which should be supplanted or corrected to thinking of themselves as a spiritual being in possession of a body, to optimize their self-awarness and self-control. Thoughts on that?

It seems a reasonable assumption that nearly everyone has occupied some of those similar "alien" bodies/physical-transport-units, correct? Do you feel there are "new souls" being created, hiving-off, or in some manner coming into being continually? That there are new souls and old souls, or that most came into being around the same time? I have heard various theories about time and can grasp time having "waves" and even overlapping some, but cannot grasp it being circular as some suggest. Thoughts?

Thank you, Lowki. I will be interested in your thoughts on these matters as they occur to you. No expectations for it all to be answered at once. Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I don't believe you because small garys are dumb clones there's nothing to reincarnate its like saying you where a chimpanzee or a dog in a past life.

i have a memory/dream once being shown this to calm me down of not being in a body out of time and space, with someone like me and me choosing to come to this craphole, dont remember what i was or who i was just remember i was me and i was something and me going head long without a head into this thing we are in now called life.

pritty cool memory to have if im having a bad day it puts a smile right on my face be it real or bs i remember compromising with the other thing like me what i could actually remember down to the feeling it gives me.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen6511
reply to post by lowki

greetings lowki,
spiritually, i am a servant of the Lord.

:|

i work for the Divine Unity.

:-)

your answers to questions are most interesting.
your learning travels give you a unique perspective.

thanks.

when i lived on Superstition Mountain, everyone i knew kept talking about the "spirits" on the mountain.
the natives told early Spanish explorers so many stories, that is how the mountain was named.

so, can you tell me anything about these beings?

Arizona the land of the Apache,
I went to native center, and spoke to lady,
that had recently returned from a peyote trip,
she told me she remembered me from her past-life in the desert.
Later I drew a picture of us together that long time ago, mmm pear cactus.
So I do have some memories of the area.

typically with large continuous congregations of spirits there are several factors at play.
planetary ley-line intersections, ancient and present high level civilizations cohabitating the area.

i never felt was in danger and have always considered their influence on me as positive.

then it's most likely that they were living spirits,
possibly they were higher density, and can shift out of phase with ours.

edit on 30/6/11 by lowki because: quots

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Greetings Lowki. I have some questions/comments you may be able to provide some insight into.

Do you feel any of your previous lives activities and experiences carry-over into your present mental composition?

certainly, the knowledge and skills I learned then I have available now,
of course not all that knowledge is "downloaded" and physical skills still require some practice,
however since many lifetimes of an activity has already been done,
that mentally you continue from a similar level as was achieved earlier.
Typically this acquiring a skill very quickly and easily is called talent,

For instance sailing to me is second-nature now,
there are people with many years of experience,
who prefer to sail at a light-breeze,
wheras for me even a gentle-breeze seems a bit dull,
I'm ready to progress to moderate and fresh breeze,
hopefully that'll bring some more excitement.
Though it was fun cutting through the waves today, surrounded by spray.
Now the north sea (near norway as a viking) was a temptress,
with her massive heaving waves, oh my,
*yearning for the seductive grasp of the sea*.

For me sailing is as easy as riding a bike,
but to get into high-gear, gotta go in heavy weather, mmm, spray.

I assume you draw from those experiences you recall but before you had these recollections were they part of your make-up then?

I guess in some ways.
For instance, in late middle early highschool,
everyone would always tell me that I looked high.
However I did not at any point during that time smoke or do any drugs.
Honestly it's like I've been peer-pressured into lifestyle usage of cannabliss.
Point being people sensed my shamanic nature long before I was enhanced.

Also there would be snippets of past-lives,
that would worm their way into things like creative-writing assignments.
My english-teacher of grade 9, liked my writing so much that she had me read it in front of the class.
When I read it, subconsciously I did it with some kind of scottish or gaelic accent.
The reason I know, is that through the duration of my presentation,
my teacher was laughing hysterically, almost falling off her chair,
when I asked her after what it was, she refered to the accent.

What about their effect on your current-life physical make-up?

I like to dress based on the best of what I've experienced.
Though it may surprise you, but pirates have extremely practical attire.
I'm not very surprised, since I was there, so clearly could have contributed.
and who knows, maybe for someone else, it wouldn't be so practical and comfortable *shrugs*.

I am assuming the general body-plan is purely a matter of genetics, but then is effected by the vigor-essence (soul??) that commands/occupies the body to determine its personal constitution attributes?

yes, note how identical twins look different,
the soul can tweak the DNA all through life.
Often the face is the most similar between lifetimes,
it's important for people to have some basis of stable identity over time.

when I imagine myself in other bodies, though the species characteristics may be different,
but certain things, like how you use your facial muscles, and certain ratio's like nose-to-eye correlations, can be carried over for more uniform soul-universe interaction.

Remember the body may be a suit, but we can customize it.

I would also expect that is somewhat influenced by the degree the person is self-aware, i.e., to the degree the person realizes is a spiritual being vs. to the degree the person thinks himself a body. Western spiritual philosophy typically indoctrinates the person to think of "soul" as a possession of that person/body which should be supplanted or corrected to thinking of themselves as a spiritual being in possession of a body, to optimize their self-awarness and self-control. Thoughts on that?

certainly some people don't take responsibility for their appearance,
and you can infer what happens.

Something I told samta to do that worked,
is to have a magical blog, and she posted pictures of fems with body-shapes she liked,
and now she really looks a lot like those pictures, having all the same contours, and sex appeal...

I'd hate to overuse the caterpillar analogy, though we mentioned it earlier today, and really samta's become a butterfly.
Samta's also much more secure of herself and our relationship, thinks deep thoughts, says happy things.

It seems a reasonable assumption that nearly everyone has occupied some of those similar "alien" bodies/physical-transport-units, correct?
depeonds on the person.

Do you feel there are "new souls" being created, hiving-off, or in some manner coming into being continually?

yes, nothing gives birth continuously.

That there are new souls and old souls, or that most came into being around the same time? I have heard various theories about time and can grasp time having "waves" and even overlapping some, but cannot grasp it being circular as some suggest. Thoughts?

ever expanding phi spiral, like a snail shell, galaxy, tornado, etc.
there are many "versions" , fortunately our universe /galaxy has billions likely trillions of years of expansion to go.
Based on current rate of acceleration if extrapolated backwards, lands us at septilians of years of expansion, though admitedly it could have been faster when the universe was hotter, I think 13 billion is too short a time, to give rise to the complexity we see.
Every human on earth has a soul that is at least a few billions years old, since getting through the plant and animal kingdom alone usually takes over a billion years.

Thank you, Lowki. I will be interested in your thoughts on these matters as they occur to you. No expectations for it all to be answered at once. Enjoy.

lol k. it's negotiation week, or galaxy week, so I figure I have time for some ATS forum posts.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonisDNA
I don't believe you because small garys are dumb clones there's nothing to reincarnate its like saying you where a chimpanzee or a dog in a past life.

Actually in Journey of Souls by Michael Newton,
it was noted that a particular person that really didn't want to reincarnate as a human,
was given the opportunity to incarnate in a race of short pale people with no sense of humor.
I'm fairly certain that the description is more or less equivalent to that of a gray alien.
grays tend to be quite serious about most things,
smiling and laughter is base on enjoyment, rather than "humor".

personally I've always found certain earthly human "humor" to be strange,
often times people are laughing at horribly sick an crazy things,
which is counter-productive by all marks and measures.
My theory is that it's a hold-over from reptilian genetics,
a celebration of eminent feeding on fresh kills.

Like when people laugh at someone getting hurt,
a reptilian would be glad, an injured prey is easier to take down.
Though I guess perhaps it also works for maintaining territory, not just feeding.

being underground creatures, territory is typically rather abundant, as can simply make a new tunnel or cavern.

I'm thinking now, if grays are like black-ants, then perhaps pinkies are like fire-ants *ponders* seems like a proper holographic analogy.
and fire-ants bite, ouch, got welts for days.

i have a memory/dream once being shown this to calm me down of not being in a body out of time and space, with someone like me and me choosing to come to this craphole,

this is one of the best places in the galaxy, and by my measure several galaxies around.
it's an experimental ground of much diversity, innovation and attention.

dont remember what i was or who i was just remember i was me and i was something and me going head long without a head into this thing we are in now called life.

so you didn't have a goal?
perhaps you're still learning to make choices.

pritty cool memory to have if im having a bad day it puts a smile right on my face be it real or bs i remember compromising with the other thing like me what i could actually remember down to the feeling it gives me.

Ya, with some hypnotic or trance regression can certainly access more information about your past-lives and in-between-life experiences where you were making life-selection and such :-).

Originally posted by Imtor

I have to correct you majorly. Troll isn't someone who says another person is a troll.

yet it could be deemed an inflamatory remark

Troll is someone who makes a thread of something never happening, never existing, ridiculous with the realization that he's posting something unreal but still posts it to provoke people reacting to the post. Oh wait I see that kind of post and it;s on page 1, top.

threads generally are designed to bring peoples attention to subjects they may not have been aware of previously and intrigue them sufficiently to reply.

Just saving you from clearing the boundary between reality and fiction.

reality what we've agreed upon, or beliefs we have in common.

fiction is a story that a person wrote, typically based on their mental experience, though sometimes based on physical divination, such as picking words out of a hat.

yes this is a story based on mental-experience.

What distinguishes a fiction from a true-story,
is that in a true-story the author has first-person memories of the experience.
wheras in a fiction, it's typically a third-person perspective (the floating eye of the remote-viewer) of the experience.

Because this forum is for personal stories but it's like me saying im ruler of the Earth thread, so what are others supposed to write?

I'm ruler of the divine paradise which is my experience.
You could write about how wonderful your experience is.
Also could ask questions, such as how you can improve your experience.

Originally posted by zorgon

I'm in the middle and it is best - neither believe all like 'I was an alien' nor deny all. Simple as that. That's the equilibrium.

agnostic or fence-sitting seems to be relevant.
hey perhaps you can make some wishes,
an experience them coming true,
help you believe in magic. :-)
powerful stuff, so careful.
edit on 1/7/11 by lowki because: fire-ants

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Hi Lowki,
1. Out of all alien beings that abduct humans on Earth, do Grey Aliens the species that abducts the most?

2. Is Bigfoot "intelligent" as a human being?

3. Is it better to talk to a tree or a plant than being on the computer all day?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by lowki

Hi Lowki,
1. Out of all alien beings that abduct humans on Earth, do Grey Aliens the species that abducts the most?

generally they have the most to gain, reproductively.

based on earth-human statistics from wikipedia

"Among reports of supposed alien encounters, Greys make up approximately 50 percent in Australia, 43 percent in the United States, 90 percent in Canada, 67 percent in Brazil, 20 percent in Continental Europe, and around 12 percent in Great Britain.[3]"
en.wikipedia.org...

So here in Canada, where I am located, 90% of abductions are conducted by grays.
Indeed does certainly make it seem that Canada is the home-base of Grays.
Guess then it makes sense that I'm here in Canada,
since I have affinity with their vibration.
Canada is rich with resources.

Brazil (67%) also makes sense, since we have some alliances with south-american post-nazi factions. Australia 50% since we have antarctic bases, and some tunnel mines in the Aussie desert-lands and Tasmanian mountains also, there are ancient drawings of us.
The hot-lands also have affinity for reptilians and felines since it's close to their habitats.

In terms of Europe, I personally dislike it, all the "architecture", high-density populations and general disregard for nature is revolting -- I'm sorry but trimmed and high-maintenance gardens are signs of oppression. In any case the "Plaedians", various proto-nazi's, and other controlling star-beings do have affinity for such highly ordered and rigorous structures so do more abductions there, typically seeking to forge alliances and other hierarchies, while at the same time defending their turf.
We like atlantean-bloodlines so still do get some, especially in the remoter areas.

2. Is Bigfoot "intelligent" as a human being?

no, they are however larger, stronger, and more suited fort living in the wilderness self-sufficiently. Can catch deer with their bare hands and easily fend off predators.

humans are weaker and more fragile to make us more social and interdependent, however are smarter.
with Grays you can see that accentuated even more.

3. Is it better to talk to a tree or a plant than being on the computer all day?

it depends on what you need at the time,
though it's always best to have a balance.

Communicating with lower density organisms (rocks, trees, animals) can help ground you, and reteach you the lessons that you may have forgotten. It establishes a foundation of healthy activity.

Communicating with peers and higher level beings can help you grow and expand to higher levels.

Of course it's always best to grow when you have a solid foundation.
So I certainly recommend trips to park and wilderness,
to rekindle the lessons of nature.

Thanks

of course :-)
I love to answer questions.
It's negotiation/communication/galaxy hexday.
edit on 13/7/11 by lowki because: hexday

edit on 13/7/11 by lowki because: nature lessons

edit on 13/7/11 by lowki because: tunnel

edit on 13/7/11 by lowki because: rich

edit on 13/7/11 by lowki because: reproductively

edit on 13/7/11 by lowki because: atlantean

edit on 13/7/11 by lowki because: gardens

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

1. Do Grey Aliens come out of a different dimension(s) when they come to Earth or are they "here in this universe"?

2. Do you think the Pleiadeans somehow influenced the 1960's/1970's and created the "Hippie counter-culture movement"?

3. Do you think Jesus wanted for people to worship him?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
lowski i have read a few topics of this and I conclude.

I dont believe in reincarnation because it has too many holes in it, If we all reincarnated from another planet or species well then how come no one remebers these experiences. And also it doesnt make sense to wipe the memory of 3rd density beings that have not yet ascended at the harvest, and plant them on another planet to redo the whole 3rd density because if its about learning then how am I supposed to learn something I cant remember? I didnt learn how to read by failing at it, and then forgeting it, and then by starting over just doesnt make sense would make alot more sense to remember your 3rd density existence so that in your next life you know to be more giving or more accepting correct me if im wrong?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grievere
lowski i have read a few topics of this and I conclude.

I dont believe in reincarnation because it has too many holes in it, If we all reincarnated from another planet or species well then how come no one remebers these experiences.

lots of people remember these experiences. past-life regression is a standard form of hypnotherapy.

And also it doesnt make sense to wipe the memory of 3rd density beings that have not yet ascended at the harvest, and plant them on another planet to redo the whole 3rd density because if its about learning then how am I supposed to learn something I cant remember?

Good question.
Third density is where you become independant.
In most densities, you have access to all knowledge,
like plants feel they are one with the energy of the planet earth.
If in third-density you also felt like you were one with some other object, you'd likely not form much of a seperate identity.
The point is that you don' t have to do what you're told, you can do something else.
Now if you don't remember what you were told to do, that gives a blank slate for newness.

Also there are plenty of people that have made the choice to remember their past lives and have done so.

I didnt learn how to read by failing at it, and then forgeting it, and then by starting over just doesnt make sense would make alot more sense to remember your 3rd density existence so that in your next life you know to be more giving or more accepting correct me if im wrong?

The soul has the ability to download memories and make choices with the body,
the mastery lies in your ability to do so effectively with the host-bodies and programs available.

Many children remember their past-lives at 3,
though most parents/educators ignore this "babble" discouraging it,
this traumatizes the child into segregating these brain-regions.

Semi-activated brain regions could be reconnected,
serotonin is neurotransmitter responsible,
activated by intentional mental probing,
can be catalyzed by hallucinogens i.e. psilocybe.
some substances are restricted by statutes, to slow awakening,
dampeners like alcohol, tobacco are relatively encouraged by hollywood.

Though it is possible to get awesome sober experiences.
For instance this Saturday, mixing 14th hexday of intersection 12th hexweek, I swam across a lake, climbed a 100 meter cliff/rock face, walked far across it's peak, eating the blue-berries, reindeer-moss, tamarack-needles, and some flies, as intersective quantum binding.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d0d1bbeb52a.png[/atsimg]
channel singing at various high-points, revisited a rock,
It seems curious to me, that there were large boulders sitting atop two of these peaks, I sat on them as they were the highest points.
one of which with it felt the presence of a chieftan that had been there before, preaching to a few fellow clansmen the story of where various tribes were located. Also there seemed to have been an unfortunate event where one of the clansmen stepped backwards and fell over the cliff, the chieftan was then left wondering about family relations and identifying genetic-relatedness "isn't he the son of the mother that is my sisters related cousin?" which seemed to get him rather be-trifled, which was a bad omen, perhaps one of the reasons this area remained uninhabited, left as a sacred place to visit.

ya falling 100m or 40 stories and even if you only hit the water, still very dangerous.
Currently there were plenty of trails, human made little rock pyramids, and canine feces, however I didn't see any plastic garbage so it is somewhat pristine.

As it was intersection hexweek I sang songs fueled by visions mainly of love, meeting, and being together in paradise.

On the max or 15th hexday of intersection 12th week,
I swam to look at the engraved recent stone carvings and older native pictograms,
then I decided to rest at a cedar-leaf tree, but then ended up climbing up the crevice,
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dcf371daee76.jpg[/atsimg]
it got to be too much when I was 70 meters up, in a cave with boulders lining the top.
my spirit guide told me going any further would be suicidal, so I climbed back down,
the lesson learned was to know when to turn back, I had some wild raspberries just outside the cave.
Anyhow it was so extremely steep, that I was holding on for dear life, with adrenaline coursing so hard that I had to meditate regularly to subside the involuntary shaking.
I maintained the partially altered state all day, and into the next.

When I went to a night-club called supermarket to pick up my girlfriend Samta,
a fem Lim noted that she could note the intensity of my presence quite clearly.
On way home Samta repeatedly made mention of the purity of my vibration,
which made me revision the lakes and mountains to whom I bound recently.

edit on 20/7/11 by lowki because: hypnotherapy

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

So you are saying by binding your soul to certain things in 3rd density it is possible to remember past experiences? Also does your girlfriend know you where a gray alien in your past life? and what was she in her past life?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grievere
reply to post by lowki

So you are saying by binding your soul to certain things in 3rd density it is possible to remember past experiences?

yes, such as recording mental experiences, and doing various forms of regression.
Theta brain-wave meditation is some of the best for getting past-life memories.

Also does your girlfriend know you where a gray alien in your past life?
yes, of course :-).
sometimes she calls me her "little alien",
she notes some of my odd postures and quirks as "alien".

and what was she in her past life?

most recent life she OD'd on coc aine,
before that she had various lifetimes in rural settings,
went far back and she had a lifetime as a lizard.
We haven't explored too much in depth,
she doesn't pursue past-life memories.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
4:20? or what get a pizza or post a fact

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

So how can I pursue my past life memories?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by lowki

1. Do Grey Aliens come out of a different dimension(s) when they come to Earth or are they "here in this universe"?

It depends on their density, third are quite physical,
though when in 4th density can do some nifty things,
much mental abilities some abilities with warping time/space.
5th density they look more like ghosts, have to lower-vibes to interact.
6th can generally be perceived as a mental psychic experience.
With 7th, a lot of motion is felt, and perspectives shift.

2. Do you think the Pleiadeans somehow influenced the 1960's/1970's and created the "Hippie counter-culture movement"?

no, the Pleiadeans and Federation hate drugs, they probably found the whole thing offensive.
Only way they may have been "involved" is that they also hate nuclear,
and the hippie "peace sign" actually stands for ND or Nuclear Disarmament.

Though Pleiadeans are associated with music,
so perhaps they had something to do there.
I'm not aware of any "Pleiadean inspired musicians",
though perhaps there are some in the world.

Many of the best musicians,
were followers of dark forces,
and typically did lots of drugs,
i.e. John Lenin, Bob Dylan, Hendrix.

Drug revolutions are more in the domain of the Orion Group(Empire),
we're much more open about mind-altering experiences.
Though yes even if we are an available inspiring element,
the actual implementation was done by earth humans.
The CIA and some secret-societies (skull and bones 322),
have had long histories of drug trafficking.

The history of the Anunnaki also does not take into account the fact that this race of reptilian/human hybrids are also the lackeys of the grander and darker races of both Sirius and Orion from who they once sprang. The jealousy, the often fatal attempts to supplant their own Masters, reminds one very much of the Klingons of Star Trek fame, the pirates and convicts of the galaxy, making do with whatever they can to enhance their own sense of self-esteem and value. In truth, they are little more than the archetypal galactic drug pushers and pirates.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I find it interesting how Klingon is a homonym of cling-on,
I could be considered a "clingy" person, and so is my partner,
I love clingy people, since they stick around in truth, making it true love.
I'm a very touchy-feely kind of person, or can be with those I love and appreciate.
Together joined we can form tribes, hives and deep connections,
helping each other thrive and reproduce effectively.

The contemporary transhumanism, singularity, life-extension movement,
may be inspired by various Orion-empire vibrations, at least it's in sync.

The desire to defeat death is mainly an Orion Empire hallmark. The Orion queen and close royals use life extending drugs (the prime one is pronounced 'sma') and cloning. With cloning, they seek to instantly transfer the queen's spirit from the old body into a cloned duplicate. The draining of others' life forces to extend one's own is a well known story on Earth. Vampires and other types of energy stealing (such as in Disney's Hocus Pocus) are examples of these attempts to forestall death of the body by making others existence shorter. This originated with the sequential incarnates and was introduced on Earth by aliens living here.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Ya, one of the reasons nature is so important,
is that it has lots of life-energy,
which revitalizes the soul.

Note as an aspiring orion hive queen,
I only use "drugs" to benefit body/mind or extend life.
More often it's simply having a healthy diet and spiritual routines.

Also note that it seems the Orion Empire are the only ones having so much fun, that they actually wish to extend their lives.

The "Pirates of the Caribbean" Disney series, "dead man's chest", and several others touched upon the immortal pirate syndrome, though they seemed to cast it as a curse or tool that could be used. However immortality is a wide variety of practices, if a pirate talks about things they did a few thousand years ago, it may certainly give one the impression they are immortal pirates, a combination of berzerkkrieg and deep spiritual insights maintains order.

One thing we want to mention is a uniqueness in the eyes of Orions. Through very strict spiritual training, which includes diet, ceremony and certain psychic experiences, various priests in the Orion system can change their eye color to a very vivid blue. Some of your people have had encounters with these Orion-type entities with very sharp blue eyes. If anyone has, it is most likely that the entity they are contacting is a priest of some sort, for the eye color is not natural at birth but is attained through a type of spiritual path.
www.think-aboutit.com...

I was inspired partially by some of Robert Jordan's book, where he describes a wolf-man, kinda reminds me of the berzerker days, also of reptilian genetics yellow-eyes,
anyhow so for better night-vision I have yellow-white inner iris's my outer-irisis are a deeper blue.
Admittedly I've had blue eyes since birth, so it's not all that unusual.

However with the diet and spiritual path, it's not only the eyes, but the body and circumstance which can be transformed.

3. Do you think Jesus wanted for people to worship him?

More likely Jesus wanted people to reconnect with their own divine nature.
Perhaps via the inspiration found in the teaching conveyed.

Though if it was a Federation ploy,
perhaps establishing a hierarchy was part of it.
In any case Paul retold the teachings in an earthly manner.
edit on 22/7/11 by lowki because: text-rearrange

edit on 22/7/11 by lowki because: reproduce effectively

edit on 22/7/11 by lowki because: edit

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hi Lowki.

Since a few months, I see an alien entity's face that looks like the typical "grey alien" face, but the skin color is not grey; it is deep/dark blue, and the eyes are big and black. I am not scared. I tried to ask who it is and what it wants, but I did not get any reply. I do not remember seeing such kind of face with that kind of color before in pictures or videos. I first saw it few months ago when I was meditating. After that, whenever I try to remember the image, the image appears (in my mind) whether my eyes are closed or open. The image is just the face...I have not seen the rest of the body.

Do you have any idea of who it is and what its intention might be?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

personally I've always found certain earthly human "humor" to be strange,
often times people are laughing at horribly sick an crazy things,
which is counter-productive by all marks and measures.
My theory is that it's a hold-over from reptilian genetics,
a celebration of eminent feeding on fresh kills.

Like when people laugh at someone getting hurt,
a reptilian would be glad, an injured prey is easier to take down.
Though I guess perhaps it also works for maintaining territory, not just feeding.

Hi you mention here that you feel human humor to be strange.
Do you mean all sorts of humor? I am not only talking about when someone gets hit with a frisbee and spills whine on his shirt. I for example find some sorts of humor funny and some dont. Do you react in any way to these following images?

I find all of them very funny myself

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join