It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam
Hey Lowki,
I just wanted to say thanks for your guidance, it has helped me a lot in my spiritual awakening.

:-)

I was deep in the Spirit World last night. I was even out of my body for most of it. T'was #ing awesome

what occured?

I would love to meet you in the Spirit World
PM me if you're interested

sure, where/when would you like to meet?

Love,
the ATS shaman

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by lowki

Perhaps by relentlessly accusing everyone else of projecting,

I was merely demonstrating a certain instance that could be improved upon.
It is possible to focus concretely on the actual words and phrases being said.

you are in fact projecting your own nature to do so!

Projection in terms of taking an idea expressed in one medium such as solid-text and expressing it in another medium such as airy-speech is a frequent process of transmuting ideas.

from Random House College Dictionary
projection
5. Photog. a. the act of casting onto a screen or other surface an image on a film, slide, etc. b. an image so cast

transmute
to change from one nature, substance, form or condition into another; transform.

the world, through the senses is experienced.
in the brain, nerves and pre-formed ideas are triggered.
our thoughts from past-experience-knowledge blending with now-sensations are formed.
we then run these ideas through our grammatical temporal lobe's and check social consequences via fore brain.
then we express them with voice or fingers.

In the projection case in your previously quoted post, it appeared to me, that self-concept ideas, were confused for ideas generated from the text, and then the self-concept was expressed.

distinguishing ideas arising from different sources of information can take time and practice.
There is always room for improvement, some concentration meditation, or choline nutritional supplementation could help.
concentration meditation can aid with distinguishing ideas in the mind, with practice you could find their source.
choline nutritional supplementation can provide the nutrients to form attention neuro-transmitter acetylcholine.

Do you see how those two statements contradict each other?

Once again, no logic here. I fail to see how these two statements contradict each other. I said I could control it when I woke up and it was there, so it didn't feel like a kundalini awakening. But this does not mean that I can do it at will. Fail to se how these two statements contradict each other..

If you were in control of it then you could do it at will.
You can not do it at will, therefore you are not in control of it.
That be the contradiction.

You doubted the authenticity of the experience due to your ability to "control" it, and so you rejected it.
Promptly thereafter your lost the ability to control the experience, as you could no longer make it happen.
So now your doubt should be dissolved, as you lost control,
thereby leaving us with an authentic experience.

Ideally of course, it is best to allow yourself to have authentic experiences even when you are in control.
For instance you are in control of some thoughts right now,
does that make them true thoughts, or are you still doubtful?

Anyway I don't like your attitude, makes me think even more that you're just full of baloney.

actually I'm vegan.
so I eat plants, fungi, minerals only.

Besides, you've got no relevant answers - just stories, logical bluffs and very incorrect guesses in the dark.

that would best serve as a description of yourself.
much like what we were previously talking about.

projection
7. Psychol. the act of ascribing to someone or something else one's own attitudes, thoughts, etc.

If you would like to prove your claims are real, then you would have to provide evidence. typically in the form of quotes, references, and citations.

Cheers for your time, have fun with your thread.
edit on 18-3-2011 by arollingstone because: spelling

hope you have a growing experience.
edit on 10/5/11 by lowki because: improved contradiction

edit on 10/5/11 by lowki because: spelling

edit on 10/5/11 by lowki because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/5/11 by lowki because: photog. projection

edit on 10/5/11 by lowki because: transmute

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Ah lowki lowki lowki, it's been a while! Any reason why you felt the need to reply to that post so late? Thread running a bit dry, is it
? Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in. Lol not everything that one says in disagreement with you is a form of projection.

In the projection case above, it appeared to me, that self-concept ideas, were confused for ideas generated from the text, and then the self-concept was expressed.
- Pseudo-intellectualism, could you please explain the 'confused for ideas generated from the text' statement in a more coherent manner? Or are you just saying that from what I expressed (and how I expressed it), you made certain assumptions about my character?

There is a difference between being in control of something once it has occurred and being able to instigate it at will. This is the differentiation I made. I do like the idea you've presented - the way I've understood it is that if I am able to do it (subconsciously) then surely I too have the potential to do it consciously. However, I do not know the appropriate attitude to adopt if I am trying to achieve a kundalini awakening/ the next step. Your vegan joke was also a good one lol, I'll give you a star for that one.

that would best serve as a description of yourself.
much like what we were previously talking about.

Not necessarily, I am not claiming to have any sort of answers to my questions. Ah I see this is a case of double-projection, your description of me is in fact a description of you describing me in a manner in which you would describe yourself

If you would like to prove your claims are real, then you would have to provide evidence. typically in the form of quotes, references, and citations.

Which claims? I have not made many.. Quotes, references and citations are not evidence - they are sources upon which to base findings/analysis. However, surely when dealing with the spiritual, tangible evidence outside of experience is irrelevant?

Anyway, what is the approach that you would recommend? Intend something yet expect nothing? Intend nothing and expect something? Or intend nothing, expect nothing and just be? Or something else...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Ah lowki lowki lowki, it's been a while! Any reason why you felt the need to reply to that post so late?

I built a boat, and started sailing lessons.

I have sailing today, but it's communication day 11 on my hexadecimal week calendar,
and yesterday got some mind-communication mentioning orion-command priesthood,
with various motivation to keep up my online presence.

Quotes, references and citations are not evidence - they are sources upon which to base findings/analysis.

actually they are referring to records, documents or testimony and so fall under the definition of lawful evidence.

evidence
3. Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents or objects.

However, surely when dealing with the spiritual, tangible evidence outside of experience is irrelevant?

only for skeptics.

Skeptic
4. Philos b. any thinker who doubts the possibility of real knowledge of any kind.

Those of us that believe in real or agreed-upon knowledge or past-experience use lawful evidence. Including records, testimony, documents, and objects.

Anyway, what is the approach that you would recommend? Intend something yet expect nothing? Intend nothing and expect something? Or intend nothing, expect nothing and just be? Or something else...

Intend something, and expect something, while creating something. :-)
edit on 10/5/11 by lowki because: yvid

edit on 10/5/11 by lowki because: hexadecimal

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I have sailing today, but it's communication day 11 on my hexadecimal week calendar,

Sailing and online presence I understand... the rest I'm pretty lost on! Sounds interesting, what does it all mean?

Haha that boat looks awesome, will it float? Concrete's pretty heavy/dense isn't it?

Those of us that believe in real or agreed-upon knowledge or past-experience use lawful evidence. Including records, testimony, documents, and objects.

By that definition I am quite the skeptic! I was under the impression there wasn't much tangible evidence for such fields - what sort of evidence would you recommend I look into?

Will give it a go and let you know!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Sailing and online presence I understand... the rest I'm pretty lost on! Sounds interesting, what does it all mean?

Haha that boat looks awesome, will it float? Concrete's pretty heavy/dense isn't it?

ya it's displacing about 400 kg or bit more, and only weighs around 80 kg, so should float high in the water.

By that definition I am quite the skeptic!

that was actually the believers or antonym of skeptic.

skeptics doubt real evidence.

I was under the impression there wasn't much tangible evidence for such fields - what sort of evidence would you recommend I look into?

Testimony of people that have had mental experiences.
Also books, documents or records on theory of mind, or practices of mind, especially eastern sources.

Will give it a go and let you know!

edit on 10/5/11 by lowki because: quote

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

ya it's displacing about 400 kg or bit more, and only weighs around 80 kg, so should float high in the water.

With you on board
? Dude, video that and let me know when its up lol I find it fascinating. Like the cup too btw haha, quite the DIY man you are!

Btw had a pretty intense meditation session last night, seem to be getting closer but I suppose its a long process - takes hard work.. I reached that stage where your hearing sort of subsides, as if you have noise cancelling headphones on and almost feel lost in yourself - do you recognise this as a certain stage? I felt as if I was trying too hard to control the outcome rather than simply 'being'. I don't want to use meditation simply as a means to 'zone out' but rather, to achieve kundalini awakening and whatever else may be conceivably possible through the process.. But this ambition kind of gets in the way sometimes?

In Victor Wooten's book 'The Music Lesson', one of the lines I like the most is 'Try Easy' - in reference to this sort of thing. However, trying easy is much harder than it sounds!

/

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Bud how do we know your a reincarnated alien?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

With you on board
? Dude, video that and let me know when its up lol I find it fascinating.

haven't gotten the dinghy out on the water, as it's still curing,
and we need to invite some friends over to move it to the pond,
but here's a compilation video of the construction process.

Like the cup too btw haha, quite the DIY man you are!

I have made several earthenware cups.
Also cast a very specific spell
about the kind of ceramic kitchenware we'd like,
and got them as a gift.

More recently have made a chair, with sticks from the forest and some metal and sisal twine for lashing it together.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/732c35086b75.jpg[/atsimg]

creating things is positive karma.
I like to create useful things,
increasing creative power.

Btw had a pretty intense meditation session last night, seem to be getting closer but I suppose its a long process - takes hard work.. I reached that stage where your hearing sort of subsides, as if you have noise cancelling headphones on

well the I'd say that's theta wave,
good for learning, speed photo reading.

in delta wave the senses are practically off,
and you're just floating in consciousness.
can be used for deep healing.

and almost feel lost in yourself - do you recognise this as a certain stage?

not sure what you mean by that one.
lost is a rather vague term.

can give description of sensations.
Theta wave is a very receptive state,
where you feel like you're passively accepting,
theta wave is used by children for passively learning things,
adults can also use it for the same purposes.

In general with meditation,
I can typically hold just the single thing I'm focusing on in mind,
all other thoughts, things and process just fall away.

With brainwave meditation, I'd just using binaural or monaurals
to help yourself identify which state is which.

I felt as if I was trying too hard to control the outcome rather than simply 'being'. I don't want to use meditation simply as a means to 'zone out'

"zone out" is the generic western term for spontaneous meditation.
one of the reasons westerners aren't very relaxed,
is they don't embrace this natural occurrence.

but rather, to achieve kundalini awakening and whatever else may be conceivably possible through the process.. But this ambition kind of gets in the way sometimes?

write out your ambitions on paper, preferably in a journal.
your writings are your magic spells, the authority which lets the we give it to you.

it's best to focus on the current task in it's entirety,
if you have a journal then can simply refer back to it once you're done activity to see what's next,
can also develop your prospective memory to remember what to do next, having a journal helps with that also, as can make lists and plan ahead.

An important distinction to make between Enlightenment and Illumination.
Enlightenment is eastern concept of trying to become nothing.
Illumination is western concept of trying to become everything, omni-scient, omni-potent etc.

After having gone to Thailand, I realized that I used to say Enlightenment when I meant to say Illumination.

In the east the enlightened are inept beggars.
In the west the illuminated are powerful gods.

In Victor Wooten's book 'The Music Lesson', one of the lines I like the most is 'Try Easy' - in reference to this sort of thing. However, trying easy is much harder than it sounds!

/

Try is an asymptote, it glides ever closer to the goal, but always falling short of it.

a better phrase would be "do easy". or do whatever actions easily.
magic spells should always be phrased clearly and concisely,
so that intention can flow along clear lines to destination.
edit on 20/5/11 by lowki because: yvid

edit on 20/5/11 by lowki because: positive karma

edit on 20/5/11 by lowki because: useful things

edit on 20/5/11 by lowki because: creative power

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by lowki

Lowki,
What would you recommend doing for levitation?

metta meditate on "lighter", "floating", "feather", "lift", "rise" and similar.
it worked for one of my Dhamma teacher's friends students.

then he gave me a speech about how people should avoid having abilities.

I really want to levitate and believe it is possible.
Thanks.

Go ahead :-).

Buddha didn't like people levitating over a river.
I'll rise above his jealousy, and say, go ahead :-) feel free.

edit on 20/5/11 by lowki because: student

edit on 20/5/11 by lowki because: feel free

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ab123
Bud how do we know your a reincarnated alien?

knowledge is past-experience.

I've mentioned being a reincarnated "alien" or star-being before,
therefore it is known that I'm a reincarnated alien.

knowing is different from creating a "reality trail" or proving that previous incarnation,
which would require you to go and talk to the people that remember that previous incarnation,
i.e. other star-beings that were there, or perhaps some military officials in the know.
I got a facebook friend who was also a viking and claims he remembers me from a reptilian incarnation.

edit on 20/5/11 by lowki because: viking

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Do you think Jesus is currently partying somewhere and laughing at humans of Earth?

Do you think Jesus will return any time soon to Earth?

What do you think Jesus will do if/when he does return to Earth?

Thank you.

edit on 22-5-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki
michaelhernsin
reply to post by michaelhernsin

imagine if we had 8 lives and we had to miss all those things all over and over again
could u truelly learn and be at peace?

well the solution to that is living in the present moment.

Lets look at these interesting things, Oh yes when I was a pirate I had a tricorn hat, I loved it, it was great, now guess what, I bought one on e-Bay, many more present moments now with a tricorn hat

I cast magick spells to attain the perfect spouse for myself, and believe me she's better than expected, which was one of the spells I cast

reply to post by MikeC82

Is the alien in this video (taken from area 51)real?

Real in terms of we with you agree that it happened. Well I agree with it.
Imagination is limited to things within the infinite creator, all of which can be experienced in some part of the infinite now.

and is it one of your kind?

My recent incarnations were a different kind of gray, illustrated in this video:
www.blinkx.com...

even used this as my facebook photo:

the transcripts of an interview with the alien survivor from the
Roswell crash , can you tell me,is the information given by that alien
true?

Well I didn't experience it, but they might have.

I liked the first alien girl, she sounded like an authentic legionaire, a product of hard drilling of dense substance.
I've met her kind before, real dady's(doctrine supporters) girls those are.
"we say, you do".

The Airil seemed like a wish wash lyran, humanlike, nordic possibly plaedian, with a lot of exposure to earth ranting, probably with at least 3 or 4 relationships with earth people in the last 1.5 millenia.

I am familiar with soul capture technology.
Earthlings might call it a "prison" but really, it's just a group of peers, where like has attracted like.

If you stay the same or walk in small circles, it might seem like you don't have much room to move or diversity to experience.

You can decide to think and experience new things, increasing your options and thereby freedom.

Old Empire seems to mean the reptilians that most recently kick started civilization on this planet -- teaching agriculture and similar.
Though there were many different races that had a part in our society overall.

I don't really like the blame game.
History is as mutable as the future, the present moment is now, creation infinite.

You are responsible for your current experience, we are infinite, where you are within us, and which of us you interact with, you decide.

History changes as you move through different timelines(or belief systems) by making new decisions, so there is always something different here, then it was there.

Im brand new here and have became a big alien guy now. Your posts and grammar is perfect and what you say does make sense. If you are is there any way you can venture or pic or even describe what I am trough the CPU? even my race or age would be perfect.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Im still waiting

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrredskins202

Im brand new here and have became a big alien guy now. Your posts and grammar is perfect and what you say does make sense. If you are is there any way you can venture or pic or even describe what I am trough the CPU? even my race or age would be perfect.

though it may be frontal loading,
your nick indicates native american heritage.

the mr indicates an older gentleman, perhaps 40's.
30's and 50's are also viable options,
however 30's are more likely,
so I'd say lower 40's.

my mental-vision is hard to trust for this,
as hair-color seems to range from black to gray,
though perhaps it means you dye your hair black.
Though skin seems to be heavily tanned from sun.

reply to post by lowki

Do you think Jesus is currently partying somewhere and laughing at humans of Earth?

Thank you.

hmmm, seems like a familiar question.
But can give a related recent event.

I wasn't wearing my tricorn hat at a bus stop,
and two muslim men told me that I looked like Jesus, "as he is depicted to us in all the pictures".
I told them it was probably the long hair,
they persisted asking if I followed Jesus's teachings,
I said not-particularly, and they asked about God beliefs,
so I gave them some of my teachings and my business card.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4e5cdaeb541.png[/atsimg]

Also I'd like to reiterate a distinction
a false prophet is one that is dead, gone, missing, displaced.
a true prophet is one that is alive, present, available, now.

American Heritage Dictionary
false:
7. Erected temporarily, as for support during construction.

that is different from correct and wrong predictions,
i.e. David Wilcock is mildly infamous for making wrong predictions *shrugs*.

Note that even if the body of that prophet may be dead and therefore false,
some of the teachings which have survived to this day may still be pertinent and thereby true.

To find out what a True Prophet is,
one that is consistent with Prophet definition.
we can also look at the word Prophet:

1. A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed.
2. A person gifted with profound moral insight and exceptional powers of expression.

Read more: www.answers.com...

I function largely founded on divine inspiration, and seem to have exceptional powers of expression, thereby am a True Prophet at least from my perspective.

Jesus is also a prophet, and we can agree on that so he is a Real Prophet.
Much as Muhammad is a Real Prophet.

Divinely though it seems I'm mobilized to build a nest or hive,
since there is no hive close enough within the vicinity.
Just as when ants feel the queen's scent is weak,
they breed new queen or reproduction facility.

Current main priorities are attaining skills and technologies to build it.

The vast majority of mammals nest in the ground,
I've started on an underground shelter:

In terms of information keeping and data-collection,
the longest lived readily accessible documentation-medium is paper.
so I've been practicing bookbinding skills:

Other necessary skills include having vessels to transport resources to and from hive,
I recently got my white sail III certification, with over 92% on written, and perfect on practical.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adc3552bf822.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9/6/11 by lowki because: picture adjust

edit on 9/6/11 by lowki because: dead prophets are false.

edit on 9/6/11 by lowki because: dye hair color

edit on 9/6/11 by lowki because: business card

edit on 9/6/11 by lowki because: true real prophet

edit on 9/6/11 by lowki because: 92

edit on 9/6/11 by lowki because: Divinely

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

Originally posted by mrredskins202

Text

reply to post by lowki

Thank you.

hmmm, seems like a familiar question.
But can give a related recent event.

I wasn't wearing my tricorn hat at a bus stop,
and two muslim men told me that I looked like Jesus, "as he is depicted to us in all the pictures".
I told them it was probably the long hair,
they persisted asking if I followed Jesus's teachings,
I said not-particularly, and they asked about God beliefs,
so I gave them some of my teachings and my business card.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4e5cdaeb541.png[/atsimg]

Also I'd like to reiterate a distinction
a false prophet is one that is dead, gone, missing, displaced.
a true prophet is one that is alive, present, available, now.

false:
7. Erected temporarily, as for support during construction.

It was a good prediction but I have black hair and I'm not old yet as a matter of fact I could be your age which is around 19-21 years old. I am 19 . But don't worry tho man it was a hard question but you seem like a nice and honest man and I believe u.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
daang where can i get some of wht your smokin dude?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
At what point did you start to realise that you were a Gray in a previous life? And what kind of techniques do you use to recall that memory or tought?

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join