It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Are you telling me those little robotic/cyborg/biological bastards have souls? If they have souls I don't think they would be slaves to the Orion big guys, or whatever you want to call them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ElGatoLoco0698

Can I make contact with them, in real life. And can you help me with this

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuzy187
At what point did you start to realise that you were a Gray in a previous life?

I had cast a magic spell to remember my past-lives at 17, started remembering them at 19,

And what kind of techniques do you use to recall that memory or tought?

A past-life magic spell could be writing down for yourself:
"I wish to remember my past lives, to recognize I remember them,
and reintegrate their knowledge in my life,
prioritizing knowledge useful in current life."

Originally posted by ElGatoLoco0698
Are you telling me those little robotic/cyborg/biological bastards have souls?

yes, robots, cyborgs and biological beings all have souls.

If they have souls I don't think they would be slaves to the Orion big guys,
or whatever you want to call them.

I think you're talking about tall grays from Rigel.
co-operation is different from slavery.

On Rigel the tall grays are dominant,
On Zeta short grays are dominant.

On Earth, we also have racial hierarchies.

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
reply to post by ElGatoLoco0698

Can I make contact with them, in real life. And can you help me with this

Everything is possible.
I'd recommend meditation for mind-abilities,
and reading contactee info for quantum-binding,
then can telepathically communicate, share dreams and go from there.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki
then can telepathically communicate, share dreams and go from there.

How many Grey Aliens do you think there are on Earth?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Can you tell me how to communicate and share dreams

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm always fascinated by the way in which people create and personalise their religious paradigm, especially if it is one (which has main themes) that remain constant over a long period of time. Having said this, I remain ever bored if I personally examine such beliefs for too long, as they are overwhelmingly bizarre.

In this context, I'd like to ask a question, but I'll present a caveat first. What I am about to ask is indeed slightly influenced by my finding all of this to be rather comical and insane. However, it does stem from an admission of Loki's -- although perhaps not completely intentional -- that he has taken it upon himself to (at least once) try '___'. My question, Loki, is simply to ask for an explanation of the extent that drugs have influenced your life up to this point, and for an honest assessment of their place of prominence therein.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have never really liked the greys. They're always lying...and they're responsible for terrans too, which makes sense. I've spent a good amount of my past lives as a reptilian shapeshifter and am now presently in the skin of a terran. Regardless...if you think the greys are bad, wait until you all meet the insectoids in 2013...You'll all understand what it means to be an aphid.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Greys mean no harm. i have one as a spiritual guide. i dream about him all the time and he sends me messages. my signature contains the latest message i got just 2 days ago in a binary coded message

as a matter of fact. all these conspiracies are only here to keep fear in us. I mean look how many people obsess over the negative aspect of things...i believ its just human nature for how we were born and raised. we were born into a society where the majority feared god. why? fear puts out the lowest vibration...no wonder we are kept here on earth. the message i recieved helped me overcome fear in a matter of days. there is absolutely nothing to fear because when we all pass whether it be at the same time during a major cataclysmic event (which wont happen), or we all ascend togehter. were all here during the same time. we should all just get along and become one.

Matthew 6:22 "The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." -Jesus-
edit on 11-6-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
HI all....just wanted to point out...I went into the members section.....to read more posts of the author of this thread...and (lowki2) is not listed as a member......what happened I do not know....also this topic was started in 2009.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hello Lowki.. Kori said you could possibly assist me with an issue that has been eating at me for years now,not letting me be.One issue of several, but easier to start with it..time-travel, the physical kind so to say,where one can not only view what has happened in the past,but also interact with the past self for ex. She said you would have information on it and you could help. I suppose the information is complex and too complicated for me to succesfully use it,but hope dies last,so perhaps you might help.

Please!

u cna answer me here,or rather through U2U or IM etc if you can. thanks

Valeri

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

if there are any goals you'd like to achieve,
they can be achieved with continuum of experience.

sure I love to know peoples goals and passions :-).
make a wish, it shall come true.

Valeri
That is the concern. You say it will come true,yet I have been told that they may not ocme true,since the dreams are self-centered more or less,which means Im polarized "service to self" moreso than to others.

that's kind of irrelevant, wishes comes true,
the polarization just as race or ethnicity is irrelevant.
what may be relevant is karmic-balance.
for wishes to come true it's best to have a karmic-surplus.
you can increase your karmic-balance by creating things or pleasant experiences.

Thing is, it shouldn't ever be a choise of ones own happiness and dreams OR helping others. If I could I would choose both, or to get my dreams and after I have satisfied that need move on to other people and help them with 100% hands on attitude,because I have already achieved my dreams. If I start helping them now, as much as I can,it will be a constant struggle due to me actually thinking of my own dreams and unhappiness and sadness I feel because I can't realize the dreams so far.

ya so focus on what make you happy.
that's the path you're naturally geared towards.

Also a question, when you say continuum of experience, what does that mean exactly ? A bit vague for me.
Do you mean life experience in general, as in live my life the way I see fit and eventually it'll happen ? Or do you mean experience that has to do with certain things that will help me achieve my dreams directly ?

as in your wishes can come true on the same timeline or continuum.

Thanks, Unity99 (won't mention her name just in case,who knows who might be reading these besides us) said you might help me by giving hints and suggestions how to maybe exactly achieve this time travel bit etc. But I'm guessing there really is no way to do it the way I described is there? Not yet at least or am I mistaking?

It's very unclear what your goals are.
I'm saying that your goals can be achieved.

There is much information available on time-travel, and device construction.
whatever gave you the idea that you "need" time-travel for achieving goal(s)?
edit on 14/6/11 by lowki because: info available

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I wish to add something to this since he brought up my name. He is a very sensitive and self judging kind of guy, with so much more going for him than he realizes, but some set backs or personal struggles which we all have a different mix of. So for him, finding personal joy, is a bit harder, and he has written many times how he just wants to not exist. Now being able to go back in time is a big wish of his, and its a quirk of his own details of what he wants. And I was bringing up that a heart chakra meditation in which he saw his inner child or that scene from the past and sent some healing, positive energy to himself this way might be good, and I mentioned some of your posts, especially about the chakra's and the psi elements, even that, he may get playful and see himself walking in, in real time, and he could be there, if a Guide assists. That this isn't cut in stone, that he could ask for, set this intention, see it.

You mentioned writing down. I know you call them spells, whereas I call them positive affirmations and a form of prayer or positivity turning negatives around. The universe is frequency and sound, words, writing, all have affects.

So I was wondering if he could write down his intentions, post them on the wall, pray/meditate, ask before sleep and meditations, perhaps some form of chakra gateway.

Of course there is no guarantees, its more a journey, and one should be flexible in my own opinion.

Your thread is really great by the way, very interesting. Lots of love, joy, peace, happiness.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

I wish to add something to this since he brought up my name.

ya, I replied to him in email.

You mentioned writing down. I know you call them spells, whereas I call them positive affirmations and a form of prayer or positivity turning negatives around. The universe is frequency and sound, words, writing, all have affects.

usually I call it magic, spelling is a part of the process.

magic 1.
The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural.
www.answers.com...

So I was wondering if he could write down his intentions, post them on the wall, pray/meditate, ask before sleep and meditations, perhaps some form of chakra gateway.

doable.

Of course there is no guarantees, its more a journey, and one should be flexible in my own opinion.

definitely.
there are many ways of comprehending the world.

Your thread is really great by the way, very interesting. Lots of love, joy, peace, happiness.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

thank you, and you're replies hae gotten much more clear and refined, good work :-).
edit on 25/6/11 by lowki because: condensed

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yet another attention beggar (let me not use the other word). So you were a grey alien!? Have you visited a psychiatrist lately? Because im all for the truth, Im not an ignorant skeptic and I think the evidence that Greys are real is big enough but SERIOUSLY??? Idk why Im wasting my time on threads.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

edit on 25-6-2011 by YHWH2 because: Hack attack attempt on my network: Failure 5.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki2
I ascended when I was a pirate through negative love (acceptance) of my fellow pirates.

I've had three incarnations,
the first I was a male miner of sorts using a relatively unsuccessful hybrid,
I died early as a counsel decided that the host body was causing me too much pain.

Then I incarnated as a female genetic engineer,
I participated in some food lathering orgies in my spare time.

My first two life times I spent underground,
the mining one I was mainly in tunnels,
where as the genetic engineer female I spent mostly under ground buildings.

Then I incarnated as a space ship helper "android" gray alien,
I had Nordic Orion masters,
but I rarely looked much above their waist,
I was getting my orders from a higher ranking gray group leader.

I died in the soviet union in the early 80's from a rifle wound to the chest,
reincarnated as a homo-sapien.
To help we with you ascend.

I can still interact with the gray hive mind -- either directly or through memory.
So if you have any questions about Gray alien society feel free to ask.

No you weren't.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
OP is a troll, I dont know why this is not closed yet..

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Yet another attention beggar (let me not use the other word).

what other word?

and you're the one that's requesting attention by posting here.

OP is a troll, I dont know why this is not closed yet..

Your opening post is that, I do agree.

Troll
1. 8377 up, 529 down
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
www.urbandictionary.com...

Like I know all about Don't Feed The Trolls,
but meh, I guess you like food to write.

So you were a grey alien!?

ya, I'm making a hive.

Have you visited a psychiatrist lately?

no, you could have read the thread about the times I had.
long story short, I got an apartment, an income,
and they told me I was fine and free to go.
now I'm living in paradise,
like to spend time in my forest gardens,
with my loving partner,
and party with friends.

Because im all for the truth,

truth is personal experience,
your personal experiences are true for you,
as others personal experiences are true for them.
the real is what we've agreed upon.

Im not an ignorant skeptic

so what are you?

and I think the evidence that Greys are real is big enough but SERIOUSLY???

Ya Sirusly.

Idk why Im wasting my time on threads.

probably since you're learning and growing as a person.
if you be beneficial when you use your time.
people will like you more.

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Originally posted by lowki2
I ascended when I was a pirate through negative love (acceptance) of my fellow pirates.

No you weren't.

congratulations on reading the first post.
if you'd like more information, I'd suggest you read farther in.
edit on 26/6/11 by lowki because: hive

edit on 26/6/11 by lowki because: growing

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
reply to post by sphinx551

Can you tell me how to communicate and share dreams

communicate with mind.
write dreams down while still in bed.

Originally posted by Leaflock
I'm always fascinated by the way in which people create and personalise their religious paradigm, especially if it is one (which has main themes) that remain constant over a long period of time.

thanks for reading :-).

Having said this, I remain ever bored if I personally examine such beliefs for too long, as they are overwhelmingly bizarre.

applying your beliefs for creation is the most useful activity.

In this context, I'd like to ask a question, but I'll present a caveat first. What I am about to ask is indeed slightly influenced by my finding all of this to be rather comical and insane. However, it does stem from an admission of Loki's -- although perhaps not completely intentional -- that he has taken it upon himself to (at least once) try '___'.

I've only "done" '___' by dreaming, as it's excreted by everybody's pineal gland.
sometimes I daydream and have psychic experiences.

My question, Loki, is simply to ask for an explanation of the extent that drugs have influenced your life up to this point,

proper nutrition is essential for bodily function.

and for an honest assessment of their place of prominence therein.

I've had shaman lifetimes where I've done large quantities.
This lifetime I really try and keep much minimal,
for optimal efficiency and function,
of mind and body for creation.

In some ways I have an ascetic lifestyle,
in other ways I feel bathed in luxury.

Originally posted by laiguana
I've spent a good amount of my past lives as a reptilian shapeshifter

oh please do tell a story from your past-lives as evidence.

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
Greys .... i have one as a spiritual guide.
i dream about him all the time and he sends me messages.

could you draw a picture?

my signature contains the latest message i got just 2 days ago in a binary coded message

Matthew 6:22 "The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." -Jesus-

that's refering to third-eye and perhaps illumination.

Originally posted by caladonea
HI all....just wanted to point out...I went into the members section.....to read more posts of the author of this thread...and (lowki2) is not listed as a member......

lowki2 was temporary account

what happened I do not know....

misunderstanding of terms

also this topic was started in 2009.

ya it's been a while. :-).
edit on 26/6/11 by lowki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Because im all for the truth, Im not an ignorant skeptic

So... would you even recognize 'truth' if you saw it? Truth is relative and ever changing. Do not be so quick to judge.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join