It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

How can I cast magic spells like you? Lemmie guess, by using the Law of Attraction? Just visualize myself achieving a goal and it will happen pretty much?

"use your mind's eye and look for yourself,
can see what will occur if you follow your current trajectory,
remember can always make modifications to experience new trajectories.
having a magic-spell-book, journal or captain's log is beneficial,
for recording where you are, and defining where you are going."
I think I getcha.

Minds eye = third eye, yer? Makes sense. Thinking about something in a trance / ego-less state with the third eye wide open is where the best ideas come from

With the book, so, is the purpose of it just to write down my thoughts and feelings so I'm more mindful, or is there more to it?

Thanks a lot

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

All he really said in that bit you quoted was essentially to think about what you're doing, because what you do affects where you go (obviously). Keep a journal to keep track of where you are going. If you're heading south, but keep visualizing that you're going to end up somewhere north, you aren't going to just end up there, you have to turn around. I really think that's all he's saying.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Can you asked them if they have seen ET for me?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hey dude, I've read through pretty much all your replies, interesting stuff, I have taken a lot on board, some things you say fit with my personal theories and some do not, but they have definatly given me something to think about.

Just a couple of questions if I may -

Why do all if not most living creatures need to sleep? I am picturing you giving me a explaination something similar to "the same reason you recharge batteries," I have heard about and read stories of some "shamans/mystiks" never sleeping or sleeping very little. I know myself when I have been awake 50+ hours a lot of "strange" things start happening. But this leads me to my second question;

What are dreams? Are they simply manifestations of the subconscious, or, as my theory goes, are the dreams an alternate reality/universe that "awakens" as "this" us/me/you sleeps, and while "we/our here and now consciousness" is "awake" our other selves are asleep, hence this "awake" state we are in now is actualy the dream of the "other" us/me/you?

My theory is that the effects of sleep deprivation are some sort of bleeding (in the ink and paper sense, not blood sense) of our different realities/dimensions, and that sleeping may be some sort of universal "drug" to keep us breaching the bleed line into another reality/dimension. What are your thoughts on this?

Anyway, I like you (as much as anyone can like the texts posted from someone they have never met) and I would love to be in your community, wheather in this life or another, I think we could learn a lot from each other, maybe one day eh?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hey Lowki,
I just wanted to say thanks for your guidance, it has helped me a lot in my spiritual awakening.

I was deep in the Spirit World last night. I was even out of my body for most of it. T'was #ing awesome

I would love to meet you in the Spirit World
PM me if you're interested

Love,
the ATS shaman

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
lowki, thanks for your contributions thus far, been an eye opener. Apologies if these have been answered before or seem a little misinformed (but then again, we never learn anything without asking and experiencing) but:

* have you any memories to back up some claims that grays are 5th dimensional beings

earth grays are dominant at 4.37 or thereabouts, I see it like a bell shaped graph., with a few trailing in 3rd mainly starting in 4th, in the sub-octave red orange yellow with a faint hint of green. it goes up slowly from 3rd and trails down fairly quickly after reaching peak.

Arcturians are dominant at 5th with high inclinations towards 6th and some 7th.
I see it like a teardrop with bulk at 5th and tip at 7th, perhaps some sparks at 8th.

and use that to mvoe through walls?
Previous teachings perhaps that remain in your memories even in this life

there are various ways of achieving these things.

for instance increasing vibration so that you vibrate around the atoms in the walls.
T. Lobsang Rampa mentioned it.

potentially could convince the wall to let you walk through it, kinda like sucking itself into other parts make it thiner in that area. was more common at m33. though maybe it's just higher density, but things can be quite malleable when everybeing is co-operating.

sometimes the effect is achieved via a technological device. can be portable, like held on a belt and activated with a button. I assume it uses an electromagnetic vibrational alteration system. I'm fairly certain some earth based super-soldiers have and use this technology.

or is it only
taught to those earmarked for work that doesn't revolve around mining?

well in latest incarnation did do some abductions,
seemed kinda like astral projection in terms of floaty feeling,
shifted phase and passed in through wall, we took being under their arms,
then shifted phase of person before passing them through also,
I have a memory of when we forgot to switch their phase,
and so passed through leaving him behind,
just heard a clunk,
there was a moment of embarrassment, and mental blushing,
then went back and retrieved the body, making sure to shift phase.

* do you ever recall the Annunaki being mentioned at all in a previous life? Only ask because with the frequency of 2012/Nibiru topics (for obvious reasoning no doubt since we edge closer to that year), perhaps you at least heard anything of them which may not have been discovered and translated from ancient texts in past human civilisations?
If so, what are your humble beliefs on that whole subject and which theories are true or false in your view?

* are there any other colours of gray (such as blue, green etc) and if so, do you know how they came to be of such a variety of colours and how to maintain it without becoming the familiar shade?

any color is possible, and species abound of different colors.
it's typically a genetic trait, though could be altered during adulthood.

for instance at m63 the sunflower galaxy as an amphibian,
the coloration could be quite varied, with facial features accented by different colors.

Perhaps a different colour represents a different "career" or ability or is a hierarchical matter?

not particularly, at least not intentionally.
reptilians tend to be green or brown.
as a miner I had a larger body that was blueish indigo.

though more transparent or whiter skin, usually allows for more light to penetrate, including starlight, which has information to teach.

as a gray in caves could see through others skin, to see the arteries pulsing,
I remember one that had skin of a violet hue smiling at me pleasantly, beckoning me close.
ua chi chiri ua

transliterating the sounds triggered by communication in my current host body
kadafi ya yang sei hua

but then it seems like a transport truck drives into them from my left their right,
my bluer nest brother is in the window with a construction hat on beckons me towards,
the red violet being had been pushed into the cave wall, and is now angry and waving hands in claw shape aggressively,
from a perspective closer to my blue-gray brother, I see that he's noticed the one he hit and is apologizing,
as I get in the truck, the violet one grabs onto my left ankle,
my bluer brother invites him in says well go to a place to tend his injuries.
the violet one seems somewhat angry the whole way, clutching his right arm,
perhaps there was a fracture, and his right toes and leg may have also been injured.

while this is an unusual event, it's typically traumatic or emotionally impactful events that are more prominent. later in the truck drive, which a human was driving (perhaps he didn't see the violet in the low light conditions), my bluer nest brother tells me about co-operation with the humans, pointing out the window at some which are in uniform huddled near a concrete wall with a door, a small platform, rails stairs.

I'm thinking now this might be what is called a DUMB or deep underground military base.

by sensing their minds it seems some are rather intimidated by the large expansive caves which they deem foreign and unmodified by their kindred, some like to scare each other with stories about what happens to those that wander off. I note it with passive amusement. then I think about cave molds, slimes and think of ingesting them by applying to skin, to help boost my confidence about homeyness and survivability of caves. content I entrance myself during the loud bumpy ride,
theres some engine trouble or maintenance and human mechanic climbs into front to fix the truck,
meanwhile we grays exit, my bluer brother helping the violet as support for his right side, his foot seems a bit swollen as well as his cheek bone.
we enter a door-opening in the wall, to a brightly lit human room on the left,
holding up left arm to block out the light.

one of the younger human females a blonde seems terrified and freezes up,
while an older one with dark hair puts left hand on her right shoulder, reaches with her right to some place in a corner with switches, the light dim to a comfortable level.
the blonde had been eating, her mouth was gaping and some food had fallen out,
with the lights dim she breaks from her shocked trance and complains about the light.
she goes back to poking at her food half heartedly with a white plastic fork.
the adult brunette walks up to us and greets us, taking my hand which was outstretched to block the light and had been releasing down with both of hers and shakes it up and down with a smile on her face, I smile beam back at her, and tilt my head leftwards, to indicate my bluer brother and violet which were behind me.
she shifts her attention, gets the violet to a nearby table/bed,
when she flashes a light in his eyes with a flashlight he is provoked to anger again and waves his right arm at her,

my bluer brother comes up to her, with his arms in curved down and palms turned up, attempting to psychically entrance her to communicate,
she looks at his eyes half absorbed, then detaches and yells back over her right shoulder "we need a translator, get a telepath in here!".
my bluer brother looks up and shakes his head, turning to me, and motioning his hands outwards and shoulders up, to mention 'i tried, don't know what to do'.
I wait a while leaning up against the right wall which is still cavernous,
a male translator arrives rather promptly and some large white cloths are attached to the violets right side, with clear tape.

my bluer brother helps the violet up, and as we are walking out,
the violet half turns to me and continues "chidori ya kan siri, ue ya kanfa lak deo reak de ma",
I remain in passive receptive mode, with a questioning glance, I mention mentally that I don't really speak that language, he attempts with my bluer brother, who also gives him a questioning glance. he turns back to me, by this time it seems some drugs are taking effect as he's becoming more numb and muffled sounding mentally,
he uses universal language of pictures and images,
shows back where we were standing, that he was attempting to explain,
we headed to the gray base, with it's familiar dome shaped buildings, and holes for windows,

got to some embassy with translators who tell us that he is a foreigner,
healing female tells us that we should have never taken him to humans for help,
last I remember he was being taken into a building by somehealers holding him under armpits as his eyes were rolling into his head, he smiled in an opiated fashion gave me a last glance and waved with his right arm, which then promptly went limp, eyes rolling upwards as a master healer was doing trance induction ceremony behind him.
my bluer brother standing at my left gave me a pat on my right shoulder, said we had done a good job. I look at him wrily and think if it wasn't for the truck he would have been fine,
my bluer brother mentions that he was a foreigner outside his embassy, who knows what he was up to,
I shrug mildly and leave it at that. we continue sitting on the short fence near a gray building.
my bluer brother eventually gets up and walks off to the left making a construction hat motion, that he's going back to work, he waves at me and says I might as well get back to what I was doing also.

I sit at the base of the fence for a while limp blank and wondering about the violet one.
eventually a healing fem walks out to me, with tablet in hand, she looks at me and it then half heartidly with mild trance says the humans gave him too many opiates for his body size and weight,
they managed to get the swelling to subside and healing to start underway,
she seemed somewhat concerned about necrosis in his left eyeball affecting his vision,
'though we hope he heals completely'. I ask about who he was or his purpose for speaking with me earlier, she seems somewhat surprised, but says it's alright for me to follow her inside where there is translator available that has already speaking with him.
the violet is in a paralytic trance on bed/table can sense my presence and beams happily glancing in my direction.
a young fem healer at his side tells him not to move his eyes so much.
the silver blue gray translator male gives a slight frown and and extends lower lip,
while glancing from me to the violet. later he showed me his eye and there was a black blotch on the right side of his right eye.

I walk up to them, translator begins in a serious masculine tone "he says he's a friend of yours from a past life, has been attempting to contact you for quite some time,
your ignorance is subtle but not unruly to his discretion of your long time friendship"
My left side smiles and I say 'I have many friends, from past lives and yonder that way'
translator "he came here for the discrete purpose of contacting you, to trigger some memories, that would help recohese with your innocence of tranquility in your advanced forestep of knowledge, upon climaxing as a well to do father"
hmmm I'm not sure what he means
"it's a future life he's refering to, where you will be amongst the humans once again"
I frown and my stomach churns, I squint and make breathing sounds through opened lips, I don't want to go back there.
"he says you must for the benefit of the species"
I sigh and my left side smiles as my right side blanks, "oh well, for the good of the species... I guess that's acceptable."
translator lets his left arm relax that holds tablet he was recording with.
translator "you wont be leaving now, but in a few years hence, we have a tribal perspective mission, of recreating clan tribe hives on the surface"
me "so which clan is he a part of? the foreign national"
translator "he's of the chidori tribe from yonder that way" he motions towards a starsystem through the walls, seems to be some vilotish nebulous gases in the star system.
translator "we are fiercely allied with them, they are our kissing cousins in the galactic scheme of things" the violet beams at me happily, the opiates slowly diffusing in his system.
"and the species he was refering to is of course our own, while I can't appeal to you about this mission directly, I've every intention of doing so via the head co-ordinator at this temple, he says there is greateness in store for you, and peaceable tranquil relations with the hominids on the surface for our species, they don't quite understand us as you do"
me "I see, so I have to see the head co-ordinator about this?" my head is mildly spinning with all the new data, remember much is not in words but images, and future quantum binding points.
translator "well no, not necessarily though in future yes. this is the source of your mission" he motions towards the violet on the table, who smiles and nods his head, then seems a bit perplexed as he bumped his head and moves his left arm to comfort it, a healing fem had paralyzed his right arm and was working on healing it.
translator " a high clans member of the chidori tribe"
me "seems a bit clumsy to me"
translator "well you have to remember, they are heavily inbred"
healing-fem "the opiates have numbed his reflexes and sense of spatial awareness"
I sigh , seems like they have an explanation for every nuance of behaviour, then I relax and calm myself, while looking off into the bottom right.
me "so what do I do now"
translator "I guess you could get back to you work"
violets eyes open wide and he shakes his head violently, saying no, beckons me with his left arm,
I walk up to him and he grabs my arm and pulls me close,
healing fem gives a pang of annoyance as he is shifting his weight,
he glances at her and then back at me and mouths into my ear "I love you" he then smiles and nods his head, carefully maintaining contact with back of bed/table for head safety.
I stand by bewildered by what he has just said, using one of those proximal human dialects.
me "okay I guess I accept"
violet motions "splendid" he then motions and telepaths with images and feelings that I could go now get back to what I was doing, we can talk later but now he is tired.
as I'm leaving out the door, healing-fem that was working on violet's arm, turns to me and waving says "you'll be a hero!"
I smile at her skeptically and wave back as I walk out.

I went back to the cave where first met violet, and fingered some drops of blood that had been left on the cave wall, I found the tablet that I had been using, and went back to studying various slimes and molds on the cave walls.

eventually my bluer brother came in to see me, with a mildly concerned look on his face, saying the head co-ordinator of the grays wished to see me.
me "oh already, that was quick" only a few hours seemed to have passed.
bluer brother "you know what it's about? I wasn't informed" he pointed at his face indicating his concern.
me "Aye, well lets be off then" I smiled reassuringly and started walking out the cave "I'll tell you along the way" already walking I turned head back to him and motioned him to walk alongside.

edit on 10/3/11 by lowki because: spacing

edit on 10/3/11 by lowki because: human driver

hmm, after looking at some star charts, seems to me like violet might have been from Capella in the Auriga constellation, it simply stood out the most to me. I thought maybe Cassiopeans but they feel/look different, are a bit blander and taller.
edit on 10/3/11 by lowki because: Capella Auriga

in terms of personal timeline, this was my most recent life as a gray, I was between 30 and 40,
shortly after this event is when I started going outside on various flight missions and such. I'm guessing it was approximately the mid to late 1970's.
edit on 10/3/11 by lowki because: timeline

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
No offense, but a lot of your posts seem to be written in a drawn-out fiction style manner. Some of your drawings look way too much like poor versions of Credo Mutwa's.

Really not trying to be rude here, but it might be good for you to find someone to talk to openly in real life. I'm pretty certain that there's other intelligent life out there somewhere, but I don't believe that you are a hybrid alien. You don't seem to present much understanding of science and simply refer to fluffy pseudoscience at best. 'Ya we likez to rub foodz on eachother and have orgiez' - serious? You guys don't sound so advanced to me. If this is a big joke, you should stop putting these people on - it's been long enough!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
No offense, but a lot of your posts seem to be written in a drawn-out fiction style manner.

you are the writer here based on your ATS banner.
non-fiction or true stories are written in the same manner.
I simply wrote out what I experienced in my mind, to the best of my ability.

Some of your drawings look way too much like poor versions of Credo Mutwa's.

well that lends credit to both of us then :-).
I wasn't aware he did much drawing, having only seen the David Icke interview.
though now that you mentioned it I looked it up on google and did find another picture by him.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1dc2ccddc9e.jpg[/atsimg]

I have to say it is a drawing of rather high quality.
Seems like local hybrid variations.

As you may have noticed I prefer to use crayons.

Really not trying to be rude here, but it might be good for you to find someone to talk to openly in real life.

Oh I have lots of groups of friends and go to parties regularly.
highschool techy friends, musician friends, vegan activist friends..

I've been living with my female partner for 2 and a half years now,
we're getting kinda close with a fellow pagan, vegan, newly wed couple.

I'm open with many people about past-lives and such,
may as well get to the point, probe viability for tribal mission.

How about yourself?
I know people often have a tendency of projecting themselves onto others.

I'm pretty certain that there's other intelligent life out there somewhere,

kinda vague but good to hear you have an open mind.

but I don't believe that you are a hybrid alien.

I really have no idea why people would assume such a thing,
I've even changed my profile picture to clearly depict that I'm human.

You don't seem to present much understanding of science and simply refer to fluffy pseudoscience at best.

I'd like you to cite some sources... :-)
that is a clumsy and vague attack at best.

What text(s) are you referring to?

here is a thread of mine that cites plenty of scientific sources
"Science proves DNA is Biological Internet"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

'Ya we likez to rub foodz on eachother and have orgiez' - serious?

oh, is that lolcats speak? my little brother is into that.

You guys don't sound so advanced to me.

*shrugs* that's okay.

If this is a big joke,
you should stop putting these people on - it's been long enough!

jokes are a western thing.
I'm still not entirely clear as to their purpose.

I know in Russian culture there is the sharing of anecdotes,
which are stories about some unusual event that happened to someone.
people laugh if they would like to experience more of the same.

my fathers hypothesis about american humour and comedy,
is that it's mostly to do with stupidity and moronic behaviour.
things like jackass and jim carrey.

Though I've noticed that some comedians like Russel Peters
like to make renditions of eccentric ethnic qualities.

Then there are the somewhat morbid comedians,
there was that old guy with gray hair that swore alot and was angry at everything,
though I did agree with some of his points about the american education system and government.

and there was also the fat dark haired man that smoked a lot, died of cancer which mentioned '___' but spent much time in self-loathing.
he mentioned an abduction experience I believe.

then there is Jon Stewart of the Daily Show,
he uses simply irony, stating something, and then showing a contradictory statement from news media.
he seems mainly engaged in maintaining the status quo
and getting the populace to accept government policy, with hyper-supportive correspondent interviews.

there is also Stephen Colbert which has a variety of humour tactics, generally supporting values and ideas often ascribed to the Illuminati. Strict parenting, elite domination, consumerism and fear-mongering of the populace.

really if you find any of my writings funny, I'm happy for you :-).
perhaps you'll have more of the laughed at experience in the future.
edit on 10/3/11 by lowki because: 2 and a half

edit on 10/3/11 by lowki because: true

oh and of course there is the classic pun, which uses ambiguous words in uncustomary manner.
I like them since they are easy to identify.
edit on 10/3/11 by lowki because: pun

edit on 10/3/11 by lowki because: Science proves DNA is Biological Internet

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Is what the Pleiadians are saying in this message true? i am starting to understand who and where i am at in my life. i know where i come from, but filling the world with love energy is hard. too many distractions going on at once. how can i further prepare myself for ascension? i need an explanation as to how to continue my journey. i dont want the answers i just want to know how to continue my journey, and what i can do to better myself on a daily basis.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

well that lends credit to both of us then :-).
I wasn't aware he did much drawing, having only seen the David Icke interview.

Yes, that's where I saw his drawings - in the David Icke interview. He drew the Chidori. Mutwa is another big joker, man. At least he speaks about interesting concepts in a believable manner.

As you may have noticed I prefer to use crayons.

Takes a lot of restraint, but I shall refrain from making a joke here.

Oh I have lots of groups of friends and go to parties regularly.
highschool techy friends, musician friends, vegan activist friends..

I've been living with my female partner for 2 and a half years now,
we're getting kinda close with a fellow pagan, vegan, newly wed couple.

I'm open with many people about past-lives and such,
may as well get to the point, probe viability for tribal mission.

How about yourself?
I know people often have a tendency of projecting themselves onto others.

Some people have that tendency, thankfully I'm introspective enough not to.

I also know people often have a tendency of making up stories on online forums for attention. Your pals shouldn't encourage your ideas, I mean if they want to get caught up in it then fine but its not good for your psychological well-being.

kinda vague but good to hear you have an open mind.

In terms of probability, we shouldn't be here. But if we are, then chances are that we're not alone in terms of intelligent life seeing how enormous the universe is. No one can objectively prove either way, mind you. Ancient Alien theory is cute, but pretty unsubstantiated so far.

What text(s) are you referring to?

This thread. Food orgies?

jokes are a western thing.
I'm still not entirely clear as to their purpose.

This entire segment is cliche and juvenile, straight out of Titor's 'Hoaxing for Dummies'. A 100% human that doesn't understand jokes? Why so serious?

and there was also the fat dark haired man that smoked a lot, died of cancer which mentioned '___' but spent much time in self-loathing.
he mentioned an abduction experience I believe.

Are you referring to Bill Hicks? You seem more than aware of who he is if you can claim that he spent much time in self-loathing. He wasn't fat and he was a brilliant person.

I'm not trying to demean you, so please don't even attempt to turn this round. Neither do I wish to debate seeing as this is nonsense. You're clearly either fooling about or you're massively delusional. If it's the former then have fun, if it's the latter seek help for your own good.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply lowki, really much appreciated.

As for the poster above, if you don't believe it, move on because I'm sure you have more to concern yourself with than worrying about somebody who is comfortable with who he is. I myself have an objective viewpoint to almost everything but again, even things that seem totally outlandish can wield information useful to yourself.

As for Bill Hicks....can't say I like the man. Seen a lot of his comedy routines and never found anything there to make me think he was brilliant, he just stood there smoking, drinking and ranting for a few hours. That's my personal opinion though.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
As for the poster above, arollingstone, Howdy. As a reader that enjoys Lowki's thread I feel put somewhat on the defensive and ambivalent. Great you are here reading Lowki's thread. Sorry you either "don't get it" or that it just does not please you at all. Nevertheless pleased that it has provided you some cannon fodder. If it lacks originality I feel compelled to ask, Who the heck's life is all that original anyway?

I must ask, Does it matter if it is absolute truth or merely a product of fertile imagination? If it were Truth then things going on at this level should not consciously concern your daily routine as you would likely be more content not knowing this. And if it were proven fact it would quite likely present to your life a conundrum. If it were total hogwash I believe it at minumum demonstrates a fertile imagination. Even if not presented quite coherent enough to pass as a complete story at the very least it is a good brain-storming effort, in my opinion - YMMV, of course. I credit Lowki for having more answers than I have questions and continue to follow the thread enthralled.

I would think the "brain-storming" exercise would be useful to a writer, or Writer. I'm just a blog-hack that mostly scribbles about gringos living in Mexico - Michoacán specifically, on my (shameless self-promotion) AMIGO bbs - All-Michoacán Info Group Oracle with a link in my signature line. Consume lo que Michoacán produce - we're largely an agricultural state. Lowki - there is a major green community here in Erongaricuaro and a cool pyramid for spell-crafting and meditation nearby in Tzintzuntzan. You need to check it out for the tribal stuff you're doing. There's a few pagans around - I founded Gilliganic Wicca back in the early 90's, BTW.

Not sure what you ATS Writers are on at the moment, collaborative space-opera still?? But if Lowki's recollections are somehow being absorbed and regurgitated back into your collective efforts I would hope for a more appreciative tone. I consider his thread original and interesting.

I concede, though, to being one who lacks originality and imagination. I like his thread. So sue me.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki2

Why are you here and what is your purpose?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What exactly are you?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I wish to join your club, you have much to teach. How much do you charge?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by manyworldsawait

He's just a generic human. He has the ability to recall his past lives which include being a gray alien and has been in contact with them telepathically

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
this is a very interesting thread!

and post links on your blog(s) or affiliated websites
there are many ways of raising awareness about interesting information.

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by lowki2

i have heard some people sya gerys have no religion is this true

All beings have a belief-system.
A language and system for interacting with the world.

Originally posted by Pandorah
i don't know how i got here (to this forum),

perhaps spirits helped guide you here :-)

i believe in reincarnations though aliens have never done a thing for me, just like god i don't mind if they exist or not, but 60 pages is a lot and he's answered every single question he's gotta be unto something,

:-)

maybe we've been aliens too we just need to remember our past lives like he did

sure, reintegration with your past-lives can drastically increase your knowledge.
I'd suggest starting with magic spell casting for memories applicable to your life now.

which might be messy for me lol i can hardly remember things about a week ago,

It's the events that have emotional impact that are memorable.

For me, it takes a long time to remember the name of someone,
since I have to interact with them many times for them to make an impact.

maybe we too can reach that collective or whatever,

Akashic Records, higher-chakras.

well i probably need to do more reading to come up with questions but there's stuff i had never seen before :O

Originality:
a taste of novelty.

so cool to read you people

old memories, brought into a new-context.

Originally posted by Abe7Fig
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

All he really said in that bit you quoted was essentially to think about what you're doing, because what you do affects where you go (obviously). Keep a journal to keep track of where you are going. If you're heading south, but keep visualizing that you're going to end up somewhere north, you aren't going to just end up there, you have to turn around. I really think that's all he's saying.

hmmm, yes, it's could to have long-term plans,
having purpose in life, is what keeps people going.

When you do cast your magic-spells or write down you goals,
assuming you've enabled spirit-guides or pre-cognitions,
can then get insights about what to do to achieve goals.

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
www.youtube.com...
Is what the Pleiadians are saying in this message true? i am starting to understand who and where i am at in my life. i know where i come from, but filling the world with love energy is hard. too many distractions going on at once. how can i further prepare myself for ascension?

Yes, I think it's more important to start with saving yourself.
Depopulation agenda plans on killing at least 9/10 people on this planet.

Mainly the plan seems to be through poisoning of the food-supply,
so learn to forage for food, likely best to get a concrete boat for long-term thrival.

i need an explanation as to how to continue my journey. i dont want the answers i just want to know how to continue my journey, and what i can do to better myself on a daily basis.

Well the main things you can do to better yourself on a daily basis is having healthy air, water and food.
Can make air-support-system such as planted aquarium with deep-sand-bed.
Also meditation or other breathing-excersizes to take advantage of air, and learn self-control.
Can get water-filters to help clear out flouride and other toxins from water-supply,
learning to harvest-rain and make your own water-filters is also beneficial.
In terms of diet, whole-foods (whole fruits, whole salad, whole grains) preferably organic.
basically I'm recommending to transition to a vegan diet if urban-living.
though foraging on wilderness food is the optimal.
Remember you are what you eat.

My dad and aunt who eat meat, both have arthritis and other pain in their body,
when I ate meat, I also had this pain. After watching factory-farm videos,
I realized the pain I was feeling, was that which the food felt in life.

Originally posted by kid_cudi
reply to post by lowki2

Why are you here

Orion Priesthood

and what is your purpose?

World Unification.

Allowing and accepting diversity,
in all it's forms and wonders.

Neo-tribalism,
holographic governance,
living by analogy of nature

Originally posted by manyworldsawait
What exactly are you?

Seventh density soul, using a third/fourth density body.

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
I wish to join your club, you have much to teach. How much do you charge?

well it's free online at the moment...
Best thing you could do now,
would be to raise awareness,
flags, links, blogs, word-of-mouth.

Eventually when seasteading,
could get a concrete sail boat,
join us on our floating island(s).
edit on 12/3/11 by lowki because: food in life

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Alot of the stuff you told me i had already known
so at the very least i know its all true. another thing too. a guy named George Green was in contact with the Plieadians and he said in one of his interviews on Coast to Coast, that a geological event was going to happen on March 11th, hence the japan earthquake...after listening to what he had to say and the things he said..they are indeed coming true. i know the depopulation plans.

here is my main question. what if we dont have a chance? how often do i have to meditate and when is this transformation going to happen? i have improved my self control by an outstanding amount. controlled emotions, thoughts etc etc...i guess what im saying is, i dont want to be left behind. i realize what life is about, but i need further help to continue my journey for i am becoming lost...i try and try to stay positive all day everyday. naturally negative things are brought into my life like parents, girlfriend, work situations...how can i gurantee that i move on? or is it the ones who are seeing the truth are going to pass into the next density?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Yeah, I've pmed him - admittedly, I was rather quick to judge I suppose.. have closed my mind off a bit recently, after reaching a spiritual dead-end. However, I do eagerly await his response and if it sounds good I'll move my discussion with him here, if not I'll just leave it out I guess. It's not that I don't 'get it', mind you. Don't know what the other writers are collaborating on, I'm working on my own stuff at the moment. Struggling to find time to work on a novel, music and essays amidst other commitments.

It makes a difference whether its true or not mind you, if it is presented as truth. This is obvious, if its true then the connotations are enormous and many people would rigorously pursue this as a result. I, for one, would 100% want to know about my own past-lives if he could off me some practical advice. But if it is chasing a piece of fiction, its not fair to encourage people to pursue this. Anyway, I'm on the fence - hope you can be of some help Lowki, hit me up on pm!
edit on 13-3-2011 by arollingstone because: code

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I, for one, would 100% want to know about my own past-lives if he could off me some practical advice.

hit me up on pm!

No. pm is a waste of my effort.
I've responded to some people before,
and they just totally took it for granted.
might as well share with everyone,
the knowledge is generically applicable.

"I wish to remember my past lives"

How did you go about doing this?

I wrote it down in my blog at the time.

Did you research particular methods of doing so?

Later on I found out that a common method is past-life regression hypnosis.

I mean, what is the practical process for actually recalling your past lives?

Being aware of the thoughts in your mind, and distinguishing those that originated in this lifetime and other lifetimes. Note that All ideas have a source.

It seemed to me like I remembering watching a full-immersion movie,
Though clearly the experiences did not happen in this lifetime.
And no such movies existed..

Are there any specific spells that require a great deal of ability to do this?

spells are just writing things out, spelling them out with letters, words, sentences.

Or can it also be achieved through meditative means?

Yes, that internal awareness is essential.

I suppose I was too cynical when I approached the article, I just come across a lot of phonies on other threads on the forum and it ruins it for everyone else that's being honest and has really useful information.

I hope you're including yourself amongst them.
You can only perceive in others, what you see in yourself.
Who knows, maybe some of your "fiction" has past-life elements.
Be true and honest with yourself, and you'll see the truth and honesty in others.

edit on 14/3/11 by lowki because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join