It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If the op doesn't understand what I just typed than she isn't who she says she is.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Blackstar791]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Mankind is our greatest creation.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackstar791

I agree with you, us seeing the crafts and having contact that is preselected and chosen and its always done in relationship to our consciousness, our perceptions, what we see, basically our readiness.

But you know, the ant thing or insect thing is a little tiring. Are you related to some of my contacts by any chance.

We had this very same discussion, nordic cool spock like couple with feelings underneath their protocol layers. And lifelong contacts at that, blonds in blue uniforms. I had a bit to say about it when he called us insects, and this was after countering and blocking all of their psychological tests while they were doing something physical. And I gave them a piece of my mind all the way along reminding them, that it could very well be them doing the tests here or assignments, and me watching over. That we were all very cosmic ourselves and this was a smaller sliver of our consciousness. That I know all their protocol, and that they were family after all. IN addition on the human scale of things, that while we progress in stages its merely a concept, for in NO TIME, there is no forward, backward, higher, lower, bigger or smaller and though there are infinite numbers of self in each clip of the way, thereotically, we are the entire whole.

You guys must get together and do some talking. He basically had a dry cool humor when he quipped we were all insects and when I suggested that since we were so boring he should just move along, move along and not be messing with me in these ever so tiresome medical procedures. He quipped with a big smiley feeling, "but some of us like working with insects and can spend a whole life time doing it!"

You should say hi to him next time you guys get together though I get monitored by them alot. Maybe they will stop in and say hi to you instead.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Man kind is like ants in the sence that you work like them, you build tirlessly only to have everything destroyed and you rebuild again.

Who ever you talked to about medical procedures is wrong, we arnt probing anyone, anyone who says they were abducted is a crack pot. I will not say anything else about the matter, I have said to much already.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Hi Lowki,

I have been perusing your thread, and find it fascinating. I have spent most of my life, possessed of an idea that most people in the world today might find absurd: We create our own reality.

Most of my musings have been private, of course, but I have written quite a bit of "fiction" about the things I can "remember" about the nature of the universe, from an experience I had while living in this body, when I was a younger man. In addition, I have developed spells, as you have, to help me advance my own purpose, and grow, along my own path.

That's excellent.
Feel free to share success stories.

Of magic spells manifesting,
for instance.

I am not always very good at it.

Sometimes -- I get sidetracked. I feel like there is a blinder where there should be perfect clarity. I understand that whatever is holding me back is entirely self-created, but I sometimes find it hard to remain focused on the task at hand.

meditation helps with maintaining focus

You mentioned a process, by which you chose to remember your previous incarnations, and then allowed the process to take place in your current form. I am curious, because I also chose to remember my other life experiences, and I made to vow to myself to "own them", learn and grow from them, and integrate them as best as possible. The activation process has been tricky. Can you describe some of the things you did to align correctly during your activation process?

my enlightenment triggered,
after self-studying spirituality,
meditation and various occult,
along with linux console usage,
for many years, since 12 years age.

The month my kundalini began to rise,
December 2006, there was a major solar flare,
I also had taken a hit of 40x salvia as my first time,
I was unconscious for 5 minutes,
and woke up to searing pain.

umm, i was aligned very poorly.
At the time of my enlightenment.
It was a hideously painful process.

Well the actual enlightenment was pleasant,
Occurred on the beginning of January 19, 2007.
I was sober, and laying down to meditate,
then I felt my body dissolve,
and turn into a ball of light,
I saw my soul.

The post enlightenment process,
of consolidating my bodies alignment,
with that of my soul, was the painful part.
the bodies alignment was from environmental factors.
Such as parental arthritis pains, and user mentality.
Movies and music with sex and violence of mass media.
Most of the diet consisted of white starch and meat.
Though while that was happening I was just some "troll",
and just went around being a tyrant in horrendous pain.
There were beneficial alignment elements,
like interest in math, programming, and spirituality.

Eventually I read "We the Arcturians",
and felt like my soul was cleansed.
A month later a friend came for a month from B.C.,
we spent a lot of time together,
and he being a great salesman,
convinced me to go vegan.

A month later I met Samantha,
who was the manifestation of my wishes.
And we be living together and vegan,
and we do meditation together,
and love each other,
and our pets.

I spent a month as a monk in Thailand.

Anyhow after a long a tedious spiritual uplift process,
I have gotten to the level I am at now.

Feeling pleasant most of the time.
Living in paradise.

Second: Have you heard of or personally experienced beings with the ability to travel through time and / or space, using only the power of memory, voice, tone and language? Put another way, can physical beings travel outside the normal circuit of space time using a biological means only?

Well I remember opening portals with biological body.
But I've been through so many portals,
between there and here.
I'm not sure we're in the same universe.
Though it's possible to get there.
Portals are commonplace.

7. Let entity be traveller or do move

Ya but If you've managed to catch on yet.
"space and time" are primitive concepts,
alluding to a very small number of scenarios.

In truth there are infinite scenarios.
To get "there" you have to define "there".

Let traveller be entity
Let destination be paradise
Let payment be appreciation

So go ahead, define paradise.
Can always cast more magic spells,
or write more documented agreements,
of what defines the goal,
or paradise.

Third: What does the land of the dead represent? Is the struggle to cross the land of the dead, described by ancient and modern "mystics" have a practical and tangible existence, in that they are experienced by some people between worlds and lifetimes as a test or trial of some sort? What do you know about the great river of consciousness and remains that traverses the far boarder of the land of the dead, and what is the significance of its crossing?

Well the geometric in between life realm.
May indeed have a physical counterpart.
In the energy grid of the planet.

Anyhow, long before we started playing with atoms.
We had basic geometry.

We were all sphere's floating about,
in variously shaped rooms.

So we play games,
that make it more entertaining.
Like this game on earth,
ooo, high resolution and depth of plot.
player count in the trillions.

Woah mmorpg!

yep,
that's life.

Finally: It has occurred to me that our universe only seems large. That it is both infinite, and finite, and that crossing it is easier if one looks at the infinite universe like an astronaut might look at the moon. Yes, you can walk forever in any direction. No, you don't have to, in order to get where you are going. If you have any thoughts on this concept, or can relate to me a tale of it or something like it, in action, I would be appreciative.

Great thread,

CDG

To get from here to there,
you don't need to actually go through all the space or time in between.
You can simply teleport or portal to your destination.

Even with the biological body.
Remember there are grounding points.
There are also various ways in which you can attain things.

Like you might receive something in the mail,
or you could find something outside,
or someone might give you something.

A manifestation of an experience,
the one that was requested.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki2

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Ok so where is a grey alien from and why did you come here? What does your planet look like? How did you get here? How long have you been here?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

Why I came here may be different than why Gray aliens in general came to this planet.
The grays intend (to my knowledge) to unify the world, and establish a social-memory-complex.
Personally I would like to develop robotic host bodies with digital equipment -- a nostalgic fantasy of mine.

Originally posted by Nick_X
What is a food lathering orgy? Is that where you have an orgy and rub food over each other?

I don't quite understand why you would choose to mention that part of your past life.

Yes that is precisely what happens,
though as you might recall the food is actually a greenish-blue liquid gel,
and the orgy lather has psychoactive elements,
I mentioned it as it was one of the greatest communal bonding experiences I've ever had amongst them -- and hence very memorable.

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
He lost me at the food lathering orgy. A minor point but what sexual organs did you have then? Aliens would consider a food lathering orgy to be very "earthy" I would have thought?

We do not have genital organs,
The body is more beautiful when it is smooth and clean.
Though there are still patches of greater neuron receptivity ( pleasure centres )
in the groin area ( for obvious historical reasons),
around the ear-hole,
hands and feet,
the face and head (especially top of head,
as we are to feel pleased when patted on head by masters for a job well done,
also we often as children have psycho-active food gel applied to head for psychic ability enhancement,
so the neurons there tend to grow having the nutritional resources close at hand),
as well to a lesser degree as arm-pits and the chest area.

Originally posted by Unknown_Significance
Sure buddy,
If you can tell me about Gray aliens then I would like the following answered:
Why do they come to Earth?
Why do they not attempt to make contact with Earth?
What kind of "government" do they have?
What are different alien "occupations"?
Which alien types are superior to your kind?

Now I wait.

Oh and what the hell is a "food lathering orgy"?

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Unknown_Significance]

Why do they not attempt to make contact with Earth?
a little hive-mind channeling:
"
We the grays have contacted earth and have several of your military government organization leaders as well as heads of state as part of our collective mind.
We were at Obama's inauguration, though we understand he is not a source of divine power amongst your people,
there is a white slightly balding man with dark hair who does most of our bidding and communicates with us on a regular basis,
giving commands to you his people (read CIA or NSA head officer(s) of some kind).
Though we understand some of you(fellow intelligence officers) are suspicious of his and others compliance when interacting with us,
understand it is only natural that they feel the same pride feelings at their funeral
as those(feelings) your president at his wedding day to the state(inauguration),
We have promised him and some of those amongst you that we take from your homes(abductees) perfect divine bodies amongst our people.

May you love this blessing with all your hearts,
for the harvest is near,
and your souls do so call on us to take them from your tortured existence,
only those of you that can accept us and those that belong with us will be accepted amongst our ranks,
the vast majority of you we will have to say farewell to as you mother earth gaia tends to her body and allows you to leave to other spheres of 3d negativity or positive polarity for you to make the choice of giving or acceptance"

continued... [/quotecute but not true. no green jell..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I am not a crack pot, dear one. And I've been an experiencer all my life. The experiences have been mixed as well, though this couple to their credit, and I have lifelong memories with them, do not do anything with you consciously feeling it, I don't recall anything like that, I go to sleep for some of it. And its always masked. In this case, what was done, I can only guess at the reasons, but was told I had a daughter. A good friend of mine, also an experiencer said it was most likely a masked dream type communication during the procedure to block the actual memory of what happened. So this is what they left me with to share, and also what they wanted me to remember. Considering I was aware of something occurring medically, I am actually very relieved at that being the case.

There are many groups here, and the procedures are not just done by greys either. Lots of testimony to that.

Whats normally meant by ants or insects is not how we build and rebuild but instead it refers to our ignoring our brothers and sisters pain and suffering and inequality, and slavery, while we spend our time, effort and labor aquiring fancy cars and every newer possessions.

Long lasting surroundings that dont break down, with nice things are normal, but not this throw away stuff.

Our consciousness has been bought off.

I know my experiences are real, but you cant' prove me yours and the info you just gave is not correct, there are many going through various programs, and some with several groups. And there are many groups overseeing this planet, with bases and working with the black ops even.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Lowki I don't mean any disrespect but you are from this earth, you are not a "grey"

And no you are not reincarnated from anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

There is not a soul here that is from earth. Could you explain the name Blackstar. I do know its Saturn, and what Saturn represents to the bloodlines here. Do you call yourself that to promote awareness of what they are coding this world to, and the net, or because you allign with it.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

ok if your a grey tell me about claimmarkings

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by heavenly
reply to post by lowki

ok if your a grey tell me about claimmarkings
..every time I try to quote it doesnt work..can someone help me.......please tell me about your queens..how do yu get them

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

Originally posted by mystiq
In regards to the fourth dimension or ascension process upwards.
I don't quite understand your answer to Wisen Heimer, because isn't that the astral plane, or the plane, where disembodied beings dwell?

You are refering to time/space or the "spirit world" life-between-lives.

Why would someone ascend there.

People go to the spirit-world between incarnations, to figure things out, engage in spirit activities, as well as find new host bodies.
Ascending from reference of the spirit world is a change in ambient color of the soul.

Plus isn't that in between the dimensions, whatever they are, and I see them as frequencies?

Based on michael newtons work, soul coloration ascends in the following order: white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo/violet
Which corelates to chakras and densities so it is coherant with many ancient teachings.
Someone that ascends from third(yellow) to fourth(green) can change color correspondingly.

Though changing density might imply a change in octave (so in the spirit world of homo-sapiens you might find yourself (and most of michael newtons patients) in a third-density sub-octave.
I'm not quite sure, more research can be done to clarify this,
potentially via hypnotherapy and the experiences of different density entities of various planets.

Are you implying that ets are disembodied spirits rather than emodied people?

Most ET's have bodies in space/time or incarnated space.
Though some of the higher level ones (5th and above) can't find suitable/advanced-enough host-bodies to entertain an incarnation -- yet another reason for the development of robotic host-bodies which can be far more entertaining than these hominid water based vehicles.

This is the way this dimension talk really confuses me.

Edit to add: because if the fourth is the astral plane, then this talk about ascension would be only the mass murder or death of everyone. Not much of an ascension.
[edit on 4-5-2009 by mystiq]

Not everyone ascends simultaneously, for instance as you will note there are first density(earth,water,air,fire), second density (slime, fungi, plant, animal), third-density (cetaceans, homo-sapiens) on this third-density planet.
When the planet becomes "4th density" in Dec 21, 2012, this simply means that it can support fourth-density life, it opens the door for that possibility -- just as even though us third-densities are here there are still second and first density creatures.
Some beings that desire to live on a 3rd density planet -- that does not support higher life forms -- can move elsewhere.
Change takes time.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by lowki]
have you posted on GLP? before..just wondring

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just want everyone to know that 3/10 people on this site say they are an "alien" not true at all, there are 10 caretakers that monitor this "earth" three are here now (not on earths surface) I am one of the three, and I am the only one of the 10 that has visited ATS and that will ever visit.

As for my name, why would I tell you the meaning? Its not like you'll be able to reach the "Rock" anytime soon.

I am canseling my account here only because most of the people here are liars and crackpots, I will only say that we will be watching everything that occures and humanity will grow and prosper under our guidance, we are working to repair your oil spill and you will be safe for thousands of years, you will fight along side us when the time comes, for not you will be hidden in this galaxy from our enimies who would harm you (our greatest achievment)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Your name is a dead give away. There are many many experiencers, most don't post online, and only remember bits and pieces, some remember a bit more and are constantly seeking. There are many types of experiences. Anyone who tries to counter truth with lies, put down others, is on assignment and they're not speaking on behalf of benevolents. The goal is to wake up and meditate and remember.

For someone to stir the pot and do a classic divide and conquer, like youre doing, while sporting a mystery school name. Sumar called Saturn the Black Star and its just been popping up everywhere since, even in the Bible which is coded to it, and our institutions.
andrew.rutajit.com... good info here.
If you're working for ets, I am guessing who they are.

Edit to add: If you're canceling your account then its pretty obvious being called out on the name is a dead give away. Also, the first sign of a controller or someone on some kind agenda is that they try to control others and attempt to prohibit people sharing what they know, remember, experience, have in dreams and astral and all the wonderful wisdom and knowledge others share. Its like we all have pieces of the puzzle and can seek and go further. The only ones determined to shut up experiencers and put them all back in their boxes are tptb, they love Saturn by the way.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
@TheGhostOfTruth

Christopher you need to stop using your G1 and get to the gym, and the couch your laying on is blue and the 32inch tv your watching is a sony bravia.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My heart is pounding through my chest, this is messed up

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackstar791
@TheGhostOfTruth

Christopher you need to stop using your G1 and get to the gym, and the couch your laying on is blue and the 32inch tv your watching is a sony bravia.

You sound like Jessi Slaughter, but thanks for cleaning up the oil spill.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
As a scientist your post makes me angry. It is impossible for you to actually have been reincarneted from a Gray to a human. Please stop informing public about false information. hopefully they dont take you serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join