It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
As a scientist your post makes me angry. It is impossible for you to actually have been reincarneted from a Gray to a human. Please stop informing public about false information. hopefully they dont take you serious.

As a scientist you really don't go into too much detail about why you think it's impossible. I'm going to raise the BS flag on you being a scientist until you can put together a more coherent and detailed response.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Blackstar, I did not mean any disrespect to you please forgive me, I feel a lot safer now that I know you are watching over us.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

As a scientist your post makes me angry. It is impossible for you to actually have been reincarneted from a Gray to a human. Please stop informing public about false information. hopefully they dont take you serious.

Chances of your being a scientist are very slim, but just you know public sector scientists, can't speak for the advanced ones, do not claim to know about reincarnation/incarnations, or the definitive answers such as this incredibly eroneous statememnt you just made.

I don't bleive that is true of the advanced science however.

Answer me this, is the universe real? What are atoms made of? I guess you can discuss quantum physics and make some stabs at what relates in metapysics, even discuss new theories and that even what is currently in mainstream is theory.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99 the questions your asking are to big for you as well, you try to make your statements confusing and unessisarily complex in order for people to think you know more than you actually do when in fact you are no smarter than the person you question, I am going to tell you this and I want it to stop here, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REINCARNATION.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Chances of your being a scientist are very slim, but just you know public sector scientists, can't speak for the advanced ones, do not claim to know about reincarnation/incarnations, or the definitive answers such as this incredibly eroneous statememnt you just made.

I don't bleive that is true of the advanced science however.

Answer me this, is the universe real? What are atoms made of? I guess you can discuss quantum physics and make some stabs at what relates in metapysics, even discuss new theories and that even what is currently in mainstream is theory.

I don't like getting involved in petty arguments that lead to character defamation but this Archirvion dude is really pushing the boat now.

I have asked him a simple question, as one scientist to another: Exactly what field do you specialize in? - I have yet to receive an answer so I would suggest to anyone who questions this guy to ask that one question.

I specialize in Computer Science, specifically Programming, AI and System Architecture.

It doesn't have the grandeur of the core sciences but nevertheless I like to think that my studies have taught me how to think like any other scientist and that is important.

Any academic will always write very well, because it is our job to explain complex ideas into terms which are much more consumable by the average joe (I am not well spoken as a person in real life but I try to write in some coherent and intelligent way).

Archirvion comes across as an illiterate child who is rude and obnoxious towards other people, often belittling anyone whether he realizes or not.

I have the utmost admiration and respect for people who excel in scientific, engineering and computing fields but who have not necessarily ever got a proper education - this guy is not one of those people.

I would like to apologize for digressing but I have been getting a little irate but this guys BS, self righteousness and downright rude mannerism.

Adios,

O

[edit on 20-7-2010 by old_god]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostOfTruth

Blackstar, I did not mean any disrespect to you please forgive me, I feel a lot safer now that I know you are watching over us.

Just because he's watching, doesn't mean he's here to help.

reply to post by Blackstar791

Unity_99 the questions your asking are to big for you as well

asking questions outside of our ability is what allows us grow. a person who cliams to know everything fails to realise they know nothing

[edit on 20-7-2010 by RokNinja]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
With respect, we don't know that he is "watching" any more then we know the OP is a reincarnated gray alien. In fact -- doppleganger posting or tag-teaming is by far the most common explanation for what we saw in this thread earlier today, especially when both users have a creation date within a few hours of one another.

Perhaps we aren't supposed to discuss such things here?

I'll note that the original post where Blackstar identifies the second user, and the second users "apology" are still up, even though they are both extremely off topic for the thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackstar791

You seem to think this is so, but I digress, and have memories of who I am. And some of where I walked, long time before this earth suit and assignment/test. Like I said, know where I am from and what my experiences are, and though others have different ones can usually tell when they're real and recognize energy. Your attempt to stake ownership of this sporting a staturnist name, and then tell others they arent experiencers is NWO. LIES. and there isn't a single ET anywhere that does this. Waking people up, nudging them, working with them, yes.

Our job is to empower others, nudge them,and bring awareness. I'm not using words I don't know about either. The Black Star is researchable, its full implications are not known to all, but its Saturn/Satan and relates to the annanuki, not to mention the hell channels that some people due to karma are put in, they're hellish and brutal. Even that is temporal however, our Higher Selves watch over all.

My experiences have also taught me alot, but most of all, my energy recognitino and inner pushes, that finally brought me to the place I needed to be, and that was connect with Higher Self and downloads.

Because the Et issue is huge, and very important, and they're all Family, no matter what their orientation, as all humans are Family, no matter what their orientation. BUt there is nothing as important as graduating beyond this system, this universe itself, and going back home.

To do that, you have to pass the tests. Otherwise,you are endlessly incarnating here, over and over again, with exceptions, long stints possible in eutopia astrals and helping as guides here. There are many ways to help.

Love is the answer to all. Everyone in this system including the negatives, Future Selves are outside, in the Beyond, and I can recall some of them. I recognize many. Many are family.

There are also some who come in here from the Beyond, and even risk getting lost for a bit for this is a very negative place and we forget who we are, just to rescue and nudge family out.

Becuase even though this is an illusion, akin to a DVD, the Universe metaphorically can be seen as a DVD player, that playes infinite number of simultaneous DVDs, and even though you never really leave the BEyond at all, but have projected a small amount of your consciousness in. To compare this it would be like being at school and watching a DVD on a time in history that was for the class, and literally projecting yourself with your imagination in. This is an analogy. Good enough for now.

Getting stuck in this DVD as a sliver of self isnt in anyones long term interests yet there is a negative faction that feels its job is to torment and keep people trapped in karma, not even realizing themselves that they are doing no service, and that they themselves are chosing role of master of the universe, as a sliver of self. Not a prize to win.

That they are no greater than any of their brothers and sisters in this system no matter what grade they are in.

That in No TIme, BEyond, there is no past, future, bigger, smaller, higher, lower, at all. Those are concepts in our minds. We are Infinite Light and the Many In One. Though each clip is antother us and we have infinite numbers of us and we could have a round table meeting with many Future Selves, thereotically, we are globally our entire infinite self at once.

Thus, no matter what lesson or grade you perceive yourself on, or another, no matter what size of fish in this multiverse you are, you are profoundly equal. And understanding that along with love, is part and parcel to getting out of here and going home, and waking up out of the DVD. All of this came via my Higher Self. And alot more.

I would recommend you go and read some of Sleepers posts before you go on any agendas to try and debunk and suppress real experiencers by the way. You may learn alot.

If you're et, you should be able to tell me a few things.

What is time?

What is the sun?

What is reality?

Explain space-time Dimensions?

Aside from this, Light & Love to you, for I hope you really begin to do some inner searches and meditate, and sungaze too.

What Dreams May Come Gives Us A Real Look At Life and Beyond, including that some not only are we all cosmic here, but some come in from Beyond and risk getting off track for a time, though again temporal, and they already have a strong foundation.

at 3:13 the part important starts. Note this hell zone is earth.
at 4 46 the magic starts, with Thank you everything.

The truth is in all of us. Go for it.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

You know Lowki were you religious in your grey past life and you are religious now because I don not want to give the wrong impression? But I have never meet a religious grey before after 28 years of being abducted by them. And yes I can telepath with them as they have opened this ability and others abilities also, when need be so I do have a connection with them. And I have never ever meet a religious grey. Yes they definitely are professionals in working and manipulating your spirit but not religion.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by covert1

Hi,

I was also a grey in a past life. I was never really very popular and used to watch way too many sci-fi films. This coupled with my desire for attention (which I never got) and an easily exploitable population of guilible fools on the internet, allowed me to realise that I was in fact an ET. I know the answer to absolutely everything because I was previously a grey, who was taught by Jesus himself. Feel free to ask away, ask me anything you want and I will give you a vague and falsely confident answer with lots of quirky sci-fi theories thrown in to keep you interested. Even if I dont know the answer, I will just google some paranormal/sci-fi/spiritual theory and talk about it like I know everything.

I am your Saviour

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackstar791
Mankind is our greatest creation.

Are you some Annunaki brethren?

Please give link to the music,
It's sounds so beautiful.

Nahmek .. mmm so savoury.

I've not had the benefit of any formal language training, other than french.
Honestly, I hardly learned any french at all.
In this incarnation that is.

If you'd like to translate,
please feel free to do so.

I love chanting, and priestly gatherings.
I remember doing a bunch of blood sacrifices,
when I was incarnated in the Andes,
oh my penis

Point being,
there are so many rituals and languages,
how can anyone expect to stuff them all,
into some little host-body brain.

Originally posted by covert1

You know Lowki were you religious in your grey past life and you are religious now because I don not want to give the wrong impression? But I have never meet a religious grey before after 28 years of being abducted by them. And yes I can telepath with them as they have opened this ability and others abilities also, when need be so I do have a connection with them. And I have never ever meet a religious grey. Yes they definitely are professionals in working and manipulating your spirit but not religion.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by covert1]

I'm not sure what you mean by religious.
And how do you draw a line between spirituality and religion?

Like I knew about earth belief systems,
it was considered important when interacting with humans.

Though we have our own understanding of life.

What makes you say,
that gray belief systems,
are not a religion in themselves?
"We are creating the perfect race.
hybridizing to get the best features of all beings.
our soul containers are superior to all others.
we have great diversity in our hybrid population."
See these are somewhat dogmatic statements,
though one could argue they are objective and truthful.

Originally posted by heavenly

Originally posted by heavenly
reply to post by lowki

ok if your a grey tell me about claimmarkings

..every time I try to quote it doesnt work..can someone help me.......please tell me about your queens..how do yu get them

We build them.
Queens are host-body factories.
There are a bunch of components.

The most important being the regulated temperature incubators,
as well as the liquid gel which is the foodstuff for fetuses.
Otherwise it's pretty simple, plant an egg and it grows.
Though my speciality was some genetic hybridization,
I did get a basic overview of the mothers workings.

claimmarkings? do you mean tracking devices?

[edit on 21-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by covert1

Hi,

I was also a grey in a past life.

really?

I was never really very popular

well it's okay, not everyone gets to be popular like me.

admittedly I'm probably only popular for being informative,
and having lots of parties, and various groups of friends.

People are surprisingly easy to get along with.
While they love me a lot, and want to be with me.
I don't reciprocate much, as what to do they offer?

Well hopefully when the atom-tribe manifests,
there will be more useful things for people to do.

and used to watch way too many sci-fi films.

Well I can't honestly say I watched much sci-fi.

Though my favourites be the star wars series, and fifth element.

I did read a bunch of Heinlein novels, in elementary and middle school.

This coupled with my desire for attention (which I never got)

Really? didn't you have parents, peers or teachers?

and an easily exploitable population of guilible fools on the internet, allowed me to realise that I was in fact an ET.

So did someone tell you that you were?

I know the answer to absolutely everything because I was previously a grey, who was taught by Jesus himself.

Jesus? wow, well that's odd.
Maybe you were not a gray,
but rather an Arcturian?
or some other federation species.

Feel free to ask away, ask me anything you want and I will give you a vague and falsely confident answer with lots of quirky sci-fi theories thrown in to keep you interested. Even if I dont know the answer, I will just google some paranormal/sci-fi/spiritual theory and talk about it like I know everything.

personally I prefer startpage.com

research is necessary for quantum binding.
finding out what the locals believe.

I only know the small set of my experiences,
in fact a much smaller amount fits into the host body.

I am your Saviour

from what?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Pryde87

Hi,

I was also a grey in a past life. I was never really very popular and used to watch way too many sci-fi films. This coupled with my desire for attention (which I never got) and an easily exploitable population of guilible fools on the internet, allowed me to realise that I was in fact an ET. I know the answer to absolutely everything because I was previously a grey, who was taught by Jesus himself. Feel free to ask away, ask me anything you want and I will give you a vague and falsely confident answer with lots of quirky sci-fi theories thrown in to keep you interested. Even if I dont know the answer, I will just google some paranormal/sci-fi/spiritual theory and talk about it like I know everything.

I am your Saviour

LOL Pryde87, I understand what you are saying.....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I understand it too, though I think the hoo-haw over it is silly.

On a site that openly discusses conspiracies, fortean news and other fringe elements, a guy who thinks he is a reincarnated gray alien fits right in. I'd rather ask him questions, to see if anything he "channels" is interesting or inspiring.

You don't have to "believe" anything necessarily, and in most cases, doing so would just be another hang up.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I'm not sure what you mean by religious. And how do you draw a line between spirituality and religion?

Well, greys are excellent at mind and spirit manipulation. And they do know all about how your spirit works. Spirit , as in the ghost part that is contained in your body consisting of lifeforce energy. The part of you that is awake and aware while you are sleeping, the part that transfers into the astral dimension, the part that travels out of your body while you are astral projecting. The spirit is one of a part of your whole being, and yes the spirit is involved in a religion if you choose it to be as God has made man in his own image so we have the potential to be in a form, God like , more like him. But never as equal as God is our father. The Greys know how to manipulate your spirit for it is a part of a person and they know a whole lot about us. And Greys can travel to other dimensions in space travel , transverse over that thresh hold which travels out of this 3rd dimension where these physical bodies take on a physical shape , but in another dimension you are functioning in spirit form. Spirituality and the spirit are two separate things. The spirit is a body form of your whole being and spirituality is a connection of religion ,believing in a higher being or beings as that guide your life. Well, that is how I know how to explain religion. I hope you can see what I am saying.
I have to tell you this is a bit strange to be teaching a Grey, even a reincarnated one the difference between spirit, religion and spirituality. But of course you could know about everything I just wrote to you but you wanted to gather information on the mental process of an Earth Person, what greys like to do.

Like I knew about earth belief systems, it was considered important when interacting with humans.

Though we have our own understanding of life.

You are correct, Greys want to know every aspect about an Earth Person, Physical, emotional, psychological, spirit knowledge, Mental ability, Basic everything that makes up a whole person.
Yes, greys have their own functioning system. They also do have weaknesses like every species has and being around them for so long I could pick up on some of them. Like with full greys, they have no genitalia that is also one reason of many why they work making grey hybrids. They also , after eons of studying Earth people, still have a difficult time applying emotion into themselves. Yes, they do have emotion, the ones who are not programmed clones. They tend to be very short tempered and do struggle to keep this under control. This is a trait that is in a hybrid, probably even a reincarnated one unless your spirit has been able to tame this part of a grey personality.

What makes you say, that gray belief systems, are not a religion in themselves?

Unless Greys think they are doing God's work or think they are a God, I have never had the indiction their way of life is a religion even if one of your objectives is to make a perfect race.
"

We are creating the perfect race. hybridizing to get the best features of all beings. our soul containers are superior to all others. we have great diversity in our hybrid population."

Of what I do know about the Greys, your statement is correct. I am not being sinicle either, you are one of the only a couple few who can see this about grey hybrids. They are working very hard for a looooooong , long time to make what they call a perfect being form in full functionality.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

We build them. Queens are host-body factories. There are a bunch of components.

This is interesting, I have never known greys to have queens, this is more of a Reptilian nature. Reptilians do have some creature I have seen that lays eggs like a queen. I have no idea if this creature is a form of Reptilian egg layer that produces a Reptilian or what it's purpose is for laying eggs. Maybe you might know lowki.
Greys do the hybrid breeding program, this is their way to produce. I have never, ever known them to have a queen.

The most important being the regulated temperature incubators, as well as the liquid gel which is the foodstuff for fetuses.

I have seen full grown , full greys absorb nutrience in a tank filled with a blue substance as their skin is more spongy like a mushroom so they absorb food like this through their skin. They have very small mouths, very underdeveloped since they only use a form of telepathy to communicate and they eat their food through their skin so there is really hardly any need of mouth functions hence the under developed mouth for they hardly ever use one.

Though my speciality was some genetic hybridization,

I am trying to think of something to ask you about their hybrid program....... Do the greys try and encourage a hybrids full growth through education and spirit advancement or do they just make a hybrid to work in their specific assigned program, like for you, you were in their genetic hybridization program. Did the Greys ever try and educate you beyond genetics, maybe a type of cross training and did they ever work with you to advance yourself as an overall being? So you could develop your own personality?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hi, I was also a grey in a past life. really?

This was not me, Pryde87 commented as a grey in past life. And I believe this response was more as trying to describe yourself.

People are surprisingly easy to get along with. While they love me a lot, and want to be with me. I don't reciprocate much, as what to do they offer?

I think this is a natural ability for greys to cause an attraction, for an Earth Based person, as your whole objective is to work on people as a way of literal life. Greys have an overwhelming ability to manipulate Earth People. Either this is just a natural trait through evolution or something that has been enhanced genetically, you do emit an attractive ability. I get this sometimes. I have Grey DNA modified and engineered inside of my make up from Greys. But I am not an reincarnated grey.

This coupled with my desire for attention (which I never got)

You have to ask Pryde87 these next couple of question for the post was from Pryde87

personally I prefer startpage.com research is necessary for quantum binding. finding out what the locals believe.

I thought you might be able to gather all of your knowledge about quantum mechanics through the greys themselves. I hardly ever go onto information sites , grey or any other alien information sites even mechanics ones as not to gather wrong information from someone who might be just writing their knowledge they learned from a Earth Based person. I receive all the information and Knowledge I know of through the Alien species directly. This way there is no contamination of information to pass on that is incorrect feeding the false information monster that is prevalent on the internet.

I only know the small set of my experiences, in fact a much smaller amount fits into the host body.

This would explain why you go to information sites. Can you communicate with the greys directly or are you cut off from them?

[edit on 21-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Overall Lowki,

Partly of what you have stated is correct either you really are a reincarnated Grey which you really could be or you have accumulated information from other sites and movies. Your mannerism does not really reflect a grey mentality but still again your form right now could be compensating for the grey emotion difficulty.

I have a strong personality that tends to be in an attack mode feature that I have picked up from being around greys so much. A mannerism I do work hard on to hide but still it shows through as the same happens for the greys. The greys do work very hard to stay professional and take a withdrawn approach emotionally as it interferes with their research and their experiments they perform on Earth Based people. Kind of skews their findings on Earth People as what they project in emotion transfers onto People for Earth. Earth people are a emotional race and part of their whole selves picks up and absorbs energy traits, positive or negative energies. A part of EArth people's aura and spirit form that all connects to the physical body. A bit difficult to explain. I do not feel I am writing this clear enough so you and others can understand this, sorry... it's the best I can describe such things.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by covert1]

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join