It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
When are humans going to be introduced to this entire grand scheme outside of our own little planet?
I'm kind of getting sick and tired of 90% of the people I talk to, that think we are alone in the universe. On top of that, I feel trapped here on earth.
So secluded and little and irrelevant when I look into the sky.
This # sucks.
lol.

Maybe i should start meditating and communicating with aliens?
haha. How would I do that??

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Jehovah is the Thiaoobans.

and Jesus's father is a Plaeidean.

Yes, Yeshua ben Joseph was ple'o'sha'n, I've thought this for some time.

Jehovah is El, Saturn in reality! A friend was abducted by them, they are not typical for reptilians. Almost like smaller versions, roughly 9 foot tall, of diablo in diablo 2 which really makes me wonder what it is that they corporate heads know, they seem to release a lot of hidden information in everthing including games.

The entire religions, language and instituitions, are coded to saturn.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Hmmmm.....

Okay well look at the Alien perspective. There are these Nibiru people that have come down, and are making a civilization using humans as slaves. They are building some grand tower, and forcing everyone to speak their one language. We're heavily invested ourselves on earth, having worked countless eons, observing and preserving. We're not just gonna let some pesky, lowlife nibiruans take all our property from us, we've gotta stand up and defend our territory. and so the tower gets blown down, languages are allowed to flourish. there were already different languages, just a certain dictatorship was restricting them.

So the alien beings that created our civilization and destroyed it were from Nibiru?

Sounds like a split of their own people....a war against their own race for Territory? But wait I thought they all had the same goal..

1) What wrong doings did the humans do to deserve the punishment? Because it has had a ripple effect believe it or not.

nothing, humans weren't the culprit.
humans were being protected from yet another invasion.

So they destroy a major city, so that we can be protected? That sounds like an oxymoron to me.....

2) But to do all that to humans, to preserve ethnicity? (i guess free ranged human is better then genetically modified hahaha)

I think that is a little insane if you ask me....

Hey man, some genetically modified foods are toxic. Most anything made by Monsanto is toxic.

Sumerian "eye for an eye" justice, has led to 'good guys' that kill.
How would it apply to pot smokers? a "toke for a toke"?
So if one person takes a toke, then a cop has a toke. lol

It's the same principle,
forcing more people,
to commit the same act.

Seriously, you make it seem like you'd prefer the whippings of the sumerian slavers. And be satisfied with totalitarian control over your vocalizations.

I do not prefer any whippings or Vocal control thanks.

I get enough of both of those things at this point in time with the Jewish Zionist Corporate Elite trying to collapse America and starve millions of people to death. The Zionists have been around for over 2,000 years since there is something called the Aeneid (line 625) which goes back to like 7 A.D.

The Zionists create a material dialectic which you cannot keep up with so in turn they receive everything from you, with you still owing a debt.

It's the elite caste that wrote the bible and history.

"we were only trying to help" says the concerned parties.
everyone and their "helping" oh ya.

doctors gotta cut that out,
you'll be maimed for the rest of your life.
Well innocent lamb trusts the doctor.
The doctor is "only trying to help".

I much prefer creators,
that add options.

Ghandi has said, "If the world follows the rules for an eye for an eye, the world would be blind."

The Eye for eye thing actually comes from Jewish Zionists and Islam. I have no records for Sumeria, so I don't know their Laws.

I see only some good coming from killing;

1) food (not humans though)

2) Defensive protection.

Yes the Elite wrote the new bible, but the old bible was not written by them. Since there are portions missing from the new Bible like the Book of Thomas and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

The Scrolls and Book are things that show Jesus for the Man that he is.

The Bible is still useful, it gives details into the future my friend.

And you did not answer my question, you pretty much stated in a previous post that the towers destruction, was for the purpose of the preservation of ethnicity. Care to elaborate?

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

Originally posted by Senz20

How did the universe get created?

by a bunch of souls getting together,
and thinking it would be a great idea,
to mix up all the mini games,
and make one super game.

many iterations later,
this universe was one of those (uber games).

[edit on 30-6-2010 by lowki]

[edit on 30-6-2010 by lowki]

But...But how could it have been created in the first place? How could the souls get together and create something before the universe was even there? This doesnt make any sense.

What do you thunk of the Conservative party of canada. They ar ea bunch of retards right? VOTE NDP!

How can we be absolutly sure you arent delusional or making all this up?

Why did Gray aliens visit me at my house when i was 6? Why were they wearing space suits? They never bothered talking to me. All they did was scare me so bad i never told anybody. They has some wierd alpha Draconian typs symbol on their chest. What could this mean?

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Senz20]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The Gray´s are afraid of your spiritual potential. You have the power inside of you and they do not. Try to develop it and you will see. Probably you are interesting to them. Remember they are weak and you can become strong.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Lowki, Is it possible for us normal people to contact the greys or other beings? And how did you found out about your multiple incarnations? By spiritual regression? How to contact your greater self?

I've already had the feeling for years I don't belong here, and I would want to know what to do.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by extmai
Lowki, Is it possible for us normal people to contact the greys or other beings?

similar question answered recently:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And how did you found out about your multiple incarnations?
By spiritual regression?

by wishing for it,
though part of realizing the visions I was having,
including going to a regression hypnotherapist,
who did a past life regresssion.
where I was having the same and similar visions.

How to contact your greater self?

I've already had the feeling for years I don't belong here, and I would want to know what to do.

figure out what your mission is,
then you'll know what to do.

wish for it,
it will come.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by lowki

Hmmmm.....

Okay well look at the Alien perspective. There are these Nibiru people that have come down, and are making a civilization using humans as slaves. They are building some grand tower, and forcing everyone to speak their one language. We're heavily invested ourselves on earth, having worked countless eons, observing and preserving. We're not just gonna let some pesky, lowlife nibiruans take all our property from us, we've gotta stand up and defend our territory. and so the tower gets blown down, languages are allowed to flourish. there were already different languages, just a certain dictatorship was restricting them.

So the alien beings that created our civilization and destroyed it were from Nibiru?

Sounds like a split of their own people....a war against their own race for Territory? But wait I thought they all had the same goal..

The Annunaki of the Sumerian scrolls are generally agreed to be the Nibiru.
Frequently refrenced as having relationship to reptilians.

The Jehovah of the Judaic testament are the Thiaoobans.
Which are hermaphroditic giants, primarily mammalian.

These are two different extra-terrestrial races.

1) What wrong doings did the humans do to deserve the punishment? Because it has had a ripple effect believe it or not.

nothing, humans weren't the culprit.
humans were being protected from yet another invasion.

So they destroy a major city, so that we can be protected? That sounds like an oxymoron to me.....

Well it's similar to how Atlantis and Mu were destroyed,
competing interests or envy and jealousy.

Even Sodom was destroyed likewise.
Though under different pretenses.

I get enough of both of those things at this point in time with the Jewish Zionist Corporate Elite trying to collapse America and starve millions of people to death. The Zionists have been around for over 2,000 years since there is something called the Aeneid (line 625) which goes back to like 7 A.D.

The Zionists create a material dialectic which you cannot keep up with so in turn they receive everything from you, with you still owing a debt.

Hey I don't owe anything.
I've got 0 debt.
and a stable income.

Admittedly I grew up in a Jewish neighbourhood.
Though really it's just money management skills.

It's the elite caste that wrote the bible and history.

Ghandi has said, "If the world follows the rules for an eye for an eye, the world would be blind."

The Eye for eye thing actually comes from Jewish Zionists and Islam. I have no records for Sumeria, so I don't know their Laws.

Actually "Eye for an Eye" originated in Babylon.
en.wikipedia.org...

I see only some good coming from killing;

1) food (not humans though)

ya most humans have lots of toxins in their bodies,
and aren't particularly nutritious.

2) Defensive protection.

3) population balance
4) natural selection
5) promotes sharing wealth

Yes the Elite wrote the new bible, but the old bible was not written by them. Since there are portions missing from the new Bible like the Book of Thomas and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

The Scrolls and Book are things that show Jesus for the Man that he is.

The Bible is still useful, it gives details into the future my friend.

They were all written by homo-sapiens.
Sometimes there was inspiration from star beings.

And you did not answer my question, you pretty much stated in a previous post that the towers destruction, was for the purpose of the preservation of ethnicity. Care to elaborate?

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Quickfix]

I wasn't around for this event.
I explained the situation.

It was actually quite contrary to "preservation of ethnicity",
more like "diversification of ethinicity",
allowing for freewill and choices,
for common peoples.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

But...But how could it have been created in the first place?
How could the souls get together and create something before the universe was even there? This doesnt make any sense.

Before This universe was here.

There was the geometrical realm that we go to oftentimes between lives.
That's been around for a much longer time.

I talked about the begining of the multiverse earlier.
before anything there was
0 nothing or NULL, then
1 NOT or awareness, then
2 AND or desire, then
3 choice or OR,

this was enough for a turing machine,
then logically everything else was created,
having infinite resources stemming from nothing.

What do you thunk of the Conservative party of canada. They ar ea bunch of retards right? VOTE NDP!

ya party politics is useless jibberish.
eventually they will implode.

Most of it is talking about each other,
with little to no mention of policies.

Absolutely no logical rigor,
or loyalty to any party guidelines (constitution).

It's all about,
doing NOT what someone else is doing.
which means Aware of what they do,
so they just do the same thing.

How can we be absolutly sure you arent delusional or making all this up?

"act of misleading someone," early 15c.; as a form of mental derangement, 1550s. See delude. Technically, delusion is a belief that, though false, has been surrendered to and accepted by the whole mind as a truth;

I explained earlier, that Truth is present moment experience.
Anything not part of a persons present moment experience is false.

Knowing is having past-experiences.
So knowledge is set of past-experiences.

If entity A has some beliefs and experiences,
and entity B does not, then entity B can claim entity A to be delusional.
Though entity A can claim entity B to be naive or ignorant.

It's just name calling, and doesn't really do much,
other than state simple facts in more complicated manner.

Why did Gray aliens visit me at my house when i was 6?
Why were they wearing space suits?
They never bothered talking to me.
All they did was scare me so bad i never told anybody.
They has some wierd alpha Draconian typs symbol on their chest.
What could this mean?

They were probably "pinkies",
the reptilian version of "grays".

Unity_99 was mentioning having experiences with them,
they do wear space suits and such.

Grays typically don't need such gear on earth.

If you'd like to share more of your experiences,
that would be appropriate.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

The Universe as a hollogram school has always been here, its grass roots lessons of wishing for eutopia, love and equality that for some reason has taken many people kazillions of years to do. We're all from the Beyond, and its like this, we tell our loved ones, be back in a "sec" where there is no sec in "no time", and we're back in that proverbial sec, however a million/trillion/kazillion years in this universe may have transpired. Everyone makes it back who is not a program, all consciousness is Light and is From their home in the Beyond.

In fact, my Higher Self, or more hard to explain, myself stepping forth in me, asked me directly, "where did I think I was anyway? did I think we ever left home truly?" And I had an impression of lying on a cot with semi sheer curtains around me and my family on the other side, and realized I was somehow projecting into a book, dvd, or virtual reality school. Next, I saw the curtains pull back, large red curtains at a movie theatre, and the movie was playing. Its all being recorded for prosperities sake. We should always strive to play the hero since everyone views the videos here.

Another way of thinking of this, is that its a coloring book, since in no time, we are standing still. So like in the movie Groundhog Day, we can color in the scenes differently each time but the basic story has already been written, and this is really an old DVD on the shelf. But we can make a difference, and progress and influence others to do so as well, we can color the scenes up, our way.

If you prorammed a robot, with consciousness say, a soul bot, to experience an entire day in 15 minutes, we would disappear from sight, but they on the other hand, to us, would be standing still. (hence we have the way the universe as it really is, a collage of many dvds with different sized stars for different sized consciousness or levels/lessons, with different programs of time running in each races/species software programming, based on tehir planets and orbits, so an infinite number of channels, based on an infinite number of time elements and frequencies, so we never truly see other planets and life from the lower channels at all. This also explains some of the more advanced races phasing technology.

Our FUTURE selves/Higher Selves, the Future US, clips in the eternal infinite roll of film of our lives (metaphorically speaking, where there is no future or past, higher or lower, greater or smaller for in reality we are like master GM's in the game and are in no time, and all profoundly equal for in theory we are progressing, to greater levels, and our advancement bumps each clip ahead, so all are advancing with us, but........we are also our whole global inifinite selves at once in "no time" hence there is no one greater than another , no matter what level each version of us is on.

Its quantum wierdness meets the beyond, and this school is a forever thing. And each system we come into for lessons is like a dvd, with infniite runs. There can only be one of us in each time frame, but in "no time" you must see where I'm going with this, so there are infinite earth's with infinite models of ourselves.

This school is all about the The love of power versus the power of love. And when we pass, we go Beyond, to the realms and progression there and to that which we are creating as our worlds, and also, our consiousness expands hundreds of thousands of times what it is here and now.

For those who learn to look past everything in this matrix, not chase money, reputation, fame, looks, and really stand still and care for everyone, all orientations, positive and negative, and who desire equality for all, they pass. Depending on what we've done, and how we've loved here, we move beyond either to more positive and advanced worlds in the cosmos, or if we truly pass, we can go BEYOND, which is Infinitely perferable, and many of our family are helping to free us from this negative trap of karma wishing us back home.

Everyone must pass it, the flatscreen (metaphorically has always been here) and the realms from Beyond are truly wonderful. I'm not too much into geometry myself.

I also really recommend everyone sungaze, for the sun is that great light that erects the hollogram for our DVD, this planet, this solar system, it reflects the broadcast in, and ourselves, our collective consciousness from teh Beyond, where we truly are in effect or always connected to. We are the sunlight, sunshine and need to remember to be warm, loving, positive and shine our light.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
1. What do you think of the Hungarian language?

Sumerian origin along with Finnish.
that's the official explanation.

2. Is Basque an "alien" language?

well it's certainly not indo-european.
Tamil I've heard is similar or based on Plaehoshan language.

3. Can a human reincarnate into a cat in their next life?

in the unlikely event that it would be beneficial for their souls development.

a higher-cat, like a lion, or hominid cat, yes quite possibly.

my cat Shanti is well on her way to becoming human.

4. Would humans be able to see a Grey Alien if the Grey Alien is in the wild or is the Grey Alien's vibration is higher than most humans?

if not using any cloaking technologies,
then they should be visible.

there are ways of "tripping someones mind",
injecting some thoughts, to make them wander off elsewhere.
like injecting a mental sound or image,
can confuse the person to thinking the actually herd it,
and then go in pursuit of what they thought they heard or saw.

5. Are Bigfoot creatures annoyed by humans do you think?

more like terrified.
running out of places to hide.

6. Do Bigfoot creatures view humans as aliens do you think?

well they view them as not bigfoot.
the bigfoot creatures are like higher mammals, like cougars,
potentially somewhat more advanced.

and they are the "original hominids" of this planet.
at least they were here before the yellow and black people.

7. Which continent has the most alien activity do you think?

central and south america by grays.

europe more by nordics.

typically depends on where the lowest risk and highest gain is.

8. Do animals have thoughts?

about desires and fullfilling desires.
thoughts like being hungry,
feeling the satiation of eating,
pondering how to satisfy desire.

9a What do you think of this thread?:

well there are plenty of nordic blood lines.
jesus was a jewish nordic mix.
happens often enough.

10. Do you think Jesus ever visited Japan?

well I've heard he visited India.

11. What do you think of this image?:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

If I recall correctly,
Billy Meier mentioned Jmmanuel going off with family elsewhere after getting off the cross.
so quite possibly had children and all that.

Personally I think a leader figure should be a beneficial example.
One that has pleasant family and friendly relations,
having children and co-operative projects.

Really it can be more of an ideal than a person.
Though there can be many ideals.
A person being a fulfillment.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Lowki,
1. Would you recommend activating the pineal gland?

2. Would you recommend doing a Kundalini Awakening?

3. Do Grey Aliens have Chakras? Do all living biological entities have chakras?

4. Is there a similar spiritual concept to Nirvana for Grey Aliens?

5. Do Grey Aliens have something similar to a pineal gland?

6. Do Grey Aliens astral project?

7. Do Grey Aliens have lucid dreams?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chris-sirhC517
When are humans going to be introduced to this entire grand scheme outside of our own little planet?

the information is already available.

such as from rune.galactic.to...

I'm kind of getting sick and tired of 90% of the people I talk to, that think we are alone in the universe. On top of that, I feel trapped here on earth.
So secluded and little and irrelevant when I look into the sky.

well if you know the constellations, can make it seem more familiar,
even comforting to see your "old friends" the stars that were there so long.

yesterday I was look at the stars,
got some star charts for free from
www.cloudynights.com...

they are quite excellent,

This # sucks.
lol.

Maybe i should start meditating and communicating with aliens?
haha. How would I do that??

similar question answered recently:

[edit on 4-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi, I just wanted to share this wonderful video by Alex Collier, could feel his light in the entire talk it was very positive, in addition to his sharing his contact information, he also talks so much on the time has come for two things: 1) we need to take responsibility for the world and that we've let nwo or fascism creep in and for the bad karma, and now say NO, and be very firm about denouncing the fascism and control. Freedom! and
2) that we are very much more ready than ever before and that not only his contacts but also, the many groups that are invovled with earth and under the earth/ocean bases, are very pleased and what we need to do now more than ever is this, something Lowki has mentioned frequently: envision the world we want, define what a world without war looks like, peace looks like, equality looks like, do we need money even? fossil fuels? its time to create in our minds, and really strongly give out our wishes, our manifestations. We have so much abilities we don't even realize them.

Also, any problems or difficulties, do we need an answer to a question, something on our minds, spend seconds, minutes or a half a hour a day, just sending that quesiton, need, concern up and ask for answers. They will come. We are alligning our frequency with pulling in the help we need, the discoveries, breakthroughs, answers, its all there. In truth our souls already know this.

When he talks about the technology we really have and the kind that we will soon have, I want to say something, it opened the memory banks up in me.

The advanced technology he is talking about is caveman stuff to me, its far below the level of high technology the cosmos truly uses. I can't explain this fully but its like a software program where the elements themselves are a code and a software device can manufacture everything you need, travel is akin to our spirit manifesting our direction or selecting the frequency/channel. This technology is only definable as caveman stuff.

Your should watch them from the beginning but I really liked part 7, here it is:

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yet another thread that needs moving to the padded cell forum. Come on people deny ignorance, dont embrace it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Yet another thread that needs moving to the padded cell forum. Come on people deny ignorance, dont embrace it.

Indeed you are probably denying that you are ignorant.
Aren't you the one that's embracing ignorance?
By ignoring all those "padded cell forum" topics.

Besides this is a safe and happy thread,
with much beneficial experience.

Personally I think the slogan should be changed to
"promote sharing of experience",
or more simply "promote knowledge".

[edit on 5-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
1. Would you recommend activating the pineal gland?

It's already active if you're a healthy biological entity with a brain.
'___' is secreted by the pineal gland for dreaming "hallucinations".

2. Would you recommend doing a Kundalini Awakening?

It's a dedicated path.
Once the kundalini is awakened,
only a spiritual path will be pleasant.

3. Do Grey Aliens have Chakras? Do all living biological entities have chakras?

yes, all entities in this universe and associated multiverses have chakras.

It's an all pervading hologram,
based on initial creation.

4. Is there a similar spiritual concept to Nirvana for Grey Aliens?

There is meditation.

To my understanding Nirvana is nothing, or null tranquility.
The dark silent abyss of prime-creator.

Though we can "visit",
we are something,
so we can't become nothing.
except in others experience.
since our experience continues forever.

5. Do Grey Aliens have something similar to a pineal gland?

of course,
we are all related.

22 different extra terrestrial races on earth,
and all the animals of the world,
just about any with a brain has a pineal gland.

Lots of people that take '___',
claim to see grays talking to them.

Quite possibly since Grays are on the '___' vibration,
being avid users of the pineal gland secretions.

6. Do Grey Aliens astral project?

lol.
astral experience is synonymous with everyday life.
simply to see outside the craft you're flying,
typically requires a level of astral projection.
for the 360 by 360 degree soul vision,
"you are the ball that is the shield,
you feel all within the shield,
and can see from it,
far and wide,
as fast as daylight,
as quick as night. "

7. Do Grey Aliens have lucid dreams?
Thanks.

Sure even in daydream time.
How about lucid experience?
Realizing that it's all a dream,
we are creators of the next moment.

as you are creator of your next moment.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Hi, I just wanted to share this wonderful video by Alex Collier,

It's excellent :-)

could feel his light in the entire talk it was very positive, in addition to his sharing his contact information, he also talks so much on the time has come for two things:

1) we need to take responsibility for the world and that we've let nwo or fascism creep in and for the bad karma, and now say NO, and be very firm about denouncing the fascism and control. Freedom! and

For sure, the government is our responsibility.
It's a representation of us.

Look at them bicker and blame each other,
I thought people stopped doing that,
after elementary school.

Anyhow, now is the time,
to act like adults, accept responsibility,
and realize you create your experience.
So cast your wishes and manifest your dreams.
Allow fruition, act and think towards and at your destination.

2) that we are very much more ready than ever before and that not only his contacts but also, the many groups that are invovled with earth and under the earth/ocean bases, are very pleased and what we need to do now more than ever is this, something Lowki has mentioned frequently:
envision the world we want, define what a world without war looks like, peace looks like, equality looks like, do we need money even? fossil fuels? its time to create in our minds, and really strongly give out our wishes, our manifestations. We have so much abilities we don't even realize them.

For sure,
I'm a strong supporter of hydrogen and alternative fuels.
Sustainable fuels that we can generate locally,
cheaply and reliably.

Also, any problems or difficulties, do we need an answer to a question, something on our minds, spend seconds, minutes or a half a hour a day, just sending that question, need, concern up and ask for answers. They will come. We are aligning our frequency with pulling in the help we need, the discoveries, breakthroughs, answers, its all there. In truth our souls already know this.

For sure this is magic spell casting,
making plans or having agendas.

An absolute must for any forward thinking entity.

When he talks about the technology we really have and the kind that we will soon have, I want to say something, it opened the memory banks up in me.

the level of high technology the cosmos truly uses. I can't explain this fully but its like a software program where the elements themselves are a code and a software device can manufacture everything you need,

Yes a fab lab.

travel is akin to our spirit manifesting our direction or selecting the frequency/channel.
[edit on 4-7-2010 by Unity_99]

For sure that how we with you move through "time".
New things arise on the channel you are tuned to.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Well, in a inbetween period while free energy and advanced flight is being created, I've thought of mods for vehicles. So electric, and can throw a switch and change to alchohol, and build distilleries to turn rotting debris and things into alchohol for more muscle, though I have read that electric batteries capapble of highway speed and pulling loads exist already and are buried by DePont????

Well, anyway, also, hydrogen fuel, but....years ago, someone in Canada ran a car on water, just water, and it was buried. He was Jack Webster talk show saying that he had had no choice if he didnt accept their deal to buy out the technology and bury it, he and/or his family would have been murdered.

So I think mechanics for villages and also mods, really need to be developed.

Also, whatever is clean and ethical, really, can be done in the meantime, developing free energy.

More importantly, is being able to wake up, not just feel like I know people, they are family and precious but literally I want to know who my immediate family grouping is now, who is watching over in terms of Family. Because in the event of something occurirng I dont want to trust someone, but know, already who we all are.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Did you catch the part at the beginning of his video, that he didnt go into or elaborate on where he mentioned Procion, and the mining that they were doing there? I had a talk with ShadowNinja about this this morning and he said that this was made possible due to their reverse engineering the crafts in the beginning of the 20th century roughly.

This is the human black ops here, and I gather space/time, wormholes and hyperspace have all been mastered to allow for long distance travel to be feasible.

Now before I watched Avatar, my friend, who is very well connected and was stationed at a base in Finland, mentioned to me, and he knew I would be rather upset, that they were already surrounding a less technologically advanced planet and were intimidating it, with their battle cruiser, including I believe, using reptilian robot types out of their Pine Base laboratory and including, their own transformer suits.

Of course he was right, it infuritated me to no end, as well, I remembered the long drawn out hog wosh that the disclosure project and the leaks on project camelot whereby it was said that we were quarantined and not allowed to leave this sector of space due to being too primitive and not peaceful with our technology. Well, I knew all along that was a lie in itself as I have memories from the Wars and the Old Empire, and know very well the negatives travel around just fine. So no, there isnt a quarantine, that is hogwosh.

But at the same time, surely there is some body or organized group to put a stop to this abuse of other planets and resources. I am aware that this is happenign in 3D and that there isn't as much life and advanced life to the ones in higher channels, but.....come on now, we need to stop this group ASAP, and stand for freedom in the Universe?

Do you know about Procion? Is this the idea behind Avatar?

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join