It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

Did you catch the part at the beginning of his video, that he didnt go into or elaborate on where he mentioned Procion, and the mining that they were doing there? I had a talk with ShadowNinja about this this morning and he said that this was made possible due to their reverse engineering the crafts in the beginning of the 20th century roughly.

This is the human black ops here, and I gather space/time, wormholes and hyperspace have all been mastered to allow for long distance travel to be feasible.

Now before I watched Avatar, my friend, who is very well connected and was stationed at a base in Finland, mentioned to me, and he knew I would be rather upset, that they were already surrounding a less technologically advanced planet and were intimidating it, with their battle cruiser, including I believe, using reptilian robot types out of their Pine Base laboratory and including, their own transformer suits.

Of course he was right, it infuritated me to no end, as well, I remembered the long drawn out hog wosh that the disclosure project and the leaks on project camelot whereby it was said that we were quarantined and not allowed to leave this sector of space due to being too primitive and not peaceful with our technology. Well, I knew all along that was a lie in itself as I have memories from the Wars and the Old Empire, and know very well the negatives travel around just fine. So no, there isnt a quarantine, that is hogwosh.

But at the same time, surely there is some body or organized group to put a stop to this abuse of other planets and resources. I am aware that this is happenign in 3D and that there isn't as much life and advanced life to the ones in higher channels, but.....come on now, we need to stop this group ASAP, and stand for freedom in the Universe?

Most co-signer of alliance treaties,
have a minimum of a non-agression pact.

Federation junkies also do non-interference clauses,
to let things be more "natural", and "diversify on their own".
Sure okay, yadda yada, la la, ga ga.

The only people we remember,
are the ones that interacted with us,
or interfered at least to some degree.

Our planet is special,
since it was made habitable,
as a project of intelligent hominids.

Yet the naturally occurring planets,
are given more space and freedom,
to mature on their own.

especially since no one really cares,
when it's not their own creation.

If we earthlings wish to colonize,
a different planet, well good riddance,
at least someones paying them some attention.

Can you imagine how lowly,
their civilization must be,
for earth humanity,
to dig in a claw?

Though I do sense,
at least 1 or two offended species,
that were involved in it's past,
on that planet, they are pondering,
whether to do something about it.

Do you know about Procion? Is this the idea behind Avatar?

Oh Procyon, yes,
it's a very commonly used word,
it feels so similar to so many memories.
Can you taste the flavour of the word?
It just seems so familiar.

Like it was just yesterday,
or just recently we were talking about it.
Like we know where it is,
and it's been here forever,
just a usual place.

It's the "official introduction",
of earth extra-terrestrial colony number 5.
or Procyon 5 sounds so devastatingly mentioned.

lol maybe it's just the band
www.reverbnation.com...
I used to listen to industrial music a lot.

Though it is a norfolk band,
and you mentioned the guy was from Finland,
Norway and Finland are both in Scandinavia.

If it was 5, it might be, Moon, Mars, Europa, Eris, Procyon
though it's probably unlikely there would be so few, if we've gone so far.

Lol, what about Cenauri?
hmm Procyon distance only 11.4ly
it's certainly in the neighborhood of nearest stars.
Proxima Centauri is 4.3 light years

If it's as lush and forestfull like in Avatar,
well I can certainly see the allure.
Similar to earth, oppression of the weak.

Anyhow my thoughts and images,
that I saw when hearing it,
were surprisingly similar to the avatar imagery.
There are certainly hybrids about.
thinking about "weak older brother",
in reference to an image of mainly earth military people.
since they are so fragile in the environment,
by the standards of the massive giant.

the image is of a group of men women and children,
with two or three grays, on the far right of group,
the are positioned as if posing for a picture.
most of the men are dressed in cameo.
this also seems to have the association of "family" to the hybrid.

probably a lower gravity world,
so everything is bigger,
like where the Thiaoobans are from.

I'm seeing someone's perspective,
the're human, they've been released into the jungle,
I heard a female voice sound from electronic source,

the masculine person moves past some metal gate,
and they're lens is fogged up, it's warm and moist,
they are muttering their command protocols to themselves,
they turn left, hurriedly nervously running counter-clockwise along the perimeter fence.
with back towards the fence and facing the jungle,
with the gun pointing down,
doing a sideways hop trot.

low G means they go up about a meter and 34 centimeters off the ground,
with every hop trot step, though are still moving surprisingly fast.

in another instance, a soldier is moving to some target,
going through the jungle is much harder than here,
I see taking out a knife, to try to cut a plant one's gotten entangled with,
it's about 20 centimeters thick, but it's not woody, it's all green stem.
so could have grown rather quickly.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by lowki]

[edit on 5-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Procion in 3d, to me is an unlikely candidate for life, yet I suspect that something is going on around there anyway that involves life, as this is the first time a name was given, and I had learnt they were acting horribly off planet. But the only other 2 mentions of it was someon in the military or connected to black ops had a contact with a man from Procion, a blond haired man who had quite a positive message. I filed that one away, and also, I recall an experiencer with past memories regarding a war or takeover like a trojan horse takeover of that sector, and in the end for his involvement in that battle he was put on earth like a prison planet. These are not things that can ever be verified I don't think.

To be mining over 11 light years away is something that would infuriate me, that we are being kept so ignorant of the real technology.

Tonight I was checking into a thread, that disappointed me on a disclosure by someone linking ETs religion and an agenda but found Steven Greer's videos that were quite good only to discover ATS hoaxed them. So its funny you mentioned alpha centauri cause it was on my mind today, and while watching it I saw a very familiar??? city, and was monitored. The city that kept being shown to me I thought was alpha centauri, it was highly populated, industry, technical, highly developed, not as rural as I like at all, but there was nothing polluting about, clean and advanced, with well cared for people. And it was familiar like I said. And it was Alpha Centauri that came to mind.

I dont like any way that military think, also the other thing is, you do realize that most of the people here are from more advanced systems so those who look down upon humans, well, thats not advanced in the least, for not only are we all equal, theoretically we are the entire infinite roll of film at once, so we are globally ourselves, though many many versions of us in each clip of the way there is a future or past version of us, no one is greater than anotehr.

Also since some are on assignment its kind of a flip of the draw, this could very well have been the life of one of them while we were overseeing it. So that man who said humans were insectes to me during a medical procedure and did a kind of inserted memory or false memory during this, it was all like a big test of some kind, got the lecture of his life from me. He is not superior to anyone here. The greatest person in this universe is the smallest and the one who thinks he is great is truly the smallest to me.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have a question. What is a shadow person/ shadow being? I've been searching around here but no one seems to have a real answer. Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Are there drugs such as marijuana in the grays life? Some "forbidden fruit"?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Procion in 3d, to me is an unlikely candidate for life,

from www.exopaedia.org...

"Procyon is the name of a binary star system, not too far from Sirius, in canis minor, about 11.4 light years away.

"A lot of stories about alien contact with people that look like Swedes, or Nordics, or Blonds, mention Procyon as their home planet. As such they belong to the Lyran Caucasian group.

"Most authors agree that Procyon was started as a colony by Rigelians of Lyran descent. When Rigel was taken over by the Greys, the Rigelian Blonds fled to Procyon.

"Both Alex Collier and George Andrews claim that the Procyons recently got into a fight with Greys, and had to chase them from their world. This explains their frequent interaction with contactees on Earth where they warn about the activities of the Greys.

"Joshua Stone calls them a benevolent humanoid race. Supposedly, they have contacted the US government, but the US wasn't interested because the Procyons didn't want to share their technology.
"Apparently the Procyons have crossbred with humans, but for nobler purposes than the Greys. They have a philosophy of service to others.

Alex Collier Also mentioned Altair

from www.exopaedia.org...
Altair is the brightest star in the constellation of Aquila (the Eagle). It lies at a distance of approximately 16 light years from Earth, and its color is pale yellow.

The scientific community is very interested in Altair, as it is one the locations from which radio signals were received that have not yet been scientifically explained. (The signals were first received on February 17, 1990 by a Ukranian astronomer).

Altair plays a part in the Humanoid galactic history. Its "civilization was colonized from Vega. The Altair civilization is quiet and contemplative, given the peaceful philosophic orientation. They are not currently involved in space exploration." (Lyssa Royal & Keith Priest, The Prism of Lyra)

Other sources, however, attribute it a more active role: According to Chuck Roberts and several other UFO related sources, the Altair system (also?) has reptilian inhabitants (lizzies) from the Draconian Empire. This is in line with ancient Earth teachings that also associate the Altair system with reptilians.
Branton, too, consistently confirms the presence of "collectivist greys" in the Altair system. However, in the Dulce Material, he also mentions a mixed group of inhabitants on the fourth planet of the Altair system, called Altaira. This planet would inhabited by a "nordic" (or blond) race that co-operates with a race of greys. He claims these are not part of the Draconian Empire, but they are heavily involved in abductions and in interbreeding programs (between these nordics and humans).
Another source, the late Dr. Michael Wolf, also mentions a race of 'human-looking' extraterrestrials from Altair that would be in communication with the US government. He also mentions Altaira but claims it would be part of an organisation called 'The Alliance' which would be an alliance of Nordic Blonds.It's not clear whether this alliance is the same one Bob Renaud talks about, which is 'The United Worlds Alliance' of which Korendor allegedly is a member.

More information: Altair must have played an important part in Egypt, too: just as the three pyramids in Giza represent the three stars in the belt of Orion, so does the pyramid of Esna represent Altair.

Sounds like Altair Orion Priesthood planet.

yet I suspect that something is going on around there anyway that involves life, as this is the first time a name was given, and I had learnt they were acting horribly off planet. But the only other 2 mentions of it was someon in the military or connected to black ops had a contact with a man from Procion, a blond haired man who had quite a positive message. I filed that one away, and also, I recall an experiencer with past memories regarding a war or takeover like a trojan horse takeover of that sector, and in the end for his involvement in that battle he was put on earth like a prison planet. These are not things that can ever be verified I don't think.

To be mining over 11 light years away is something that would infuriate me, that we are being kept so ignorant of the real technology.

Fo sho,
technologies are quite vast.
Mental abilities are quite vaster.
Especially on a higher dimensional plane.
Thoughts can be much easier to manifest.

Tonight I was checking into a thread, that disappointed me on a disclosure by someone linking ETs religion and an agenda but found Steven Greer's videos that were quite good only to discover ATS hoaxed them. So its funny you mentioned alpha centauri cause it was on my mind today, and while watching it I saw a very familiar??? city, and was monitored. The city that kept being shown to me I thought was alpha centauri, it was highly populated, industry, technical, highly developed, not as rural as I like at all, but there was nothing polluting about, clean and advanced, with well cared for people. And it was familiar like I said. And it was Alpha Centauri that came to mind.

Interesting.

Centauri
www.exopaedia.org...

Proxima Centauri
www.exopaedia.org...

I dont like any way that military think, also the other thing is, you do realize that most of the people here are from more advanced systems so those who look down upon humans, well, thats not advanced in the least, for not only are we all equal, theoretically we are the entire infinite roll of film at once, so we are globally ourselves, though many many versions of us in each clip of the way there is a future or past version of us, no one is greater than another.

Also since some are on assignment its kind of a flip of the draw, this could very well have been the life of one of them while we were overseeing it. So that man who said humans were insectes to me during a medical procedure and did a kind of inserted memory or false memory during this, it was all like a big test of some kind, got the lecture of his life from me. He is not superior to anyone here. The greatest person in this universe is the smallest and the one who thinks he is great is truly the smallest to me.

Looking to others,
and seeing what you like,
bringing it into manifestation,
for we with your enjoyment,
is more beneficial.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Hopefully my computer works this time, I was trying to post and it froze up. Rigel, that story is I believe from the account with the blond Procion man called Kyra???? and maybe I can find that link again, I'll try. I found that interesting, as it involved Rigel and a trojan horse style takeover then, a war, and this nordic blond race fled to Procion, and in time the same thing occurred again. They were a group that helped keep negative abductions away I believe, but you must know I suspect info from cia sources and never really knew what to think of it, plus Procion could very well be a code, like this could be coded info released to those in the know.

Rigel, that is what is connected to the tall blond man that I have handed in reports too, including this family abduction last April, a year ago April, and you had asked your guide, the energy from your message made me do inner cartwheels, so happy and knew him. Though not consciously, just tapping into a strong inner recognition. So, I am somewhat confused regarding systems and who is who and why one area is depicted as negative, but those there are positive, and another system is depicted as positive, but really they could be mining. You see why I'm always double checking and filing things away because when shut off form concrete memories and the whole who's who manual, one thing I do recognize in the contacts is I understand the word protocol, and even how and why things get obscured, for theyr'e not meant to be an open book.

Alex alluded to this information though and it brought a whole lot of other questions up.

I found it, Khyla, and found a few other interesting sites as well in the process. But this is it:
toddjumper.com...
and I found this, it was interesting overall: ufo.whipnet.org...

But in view of more advanced flight capacities, then what exactly do they mean when releasing info, while at the same time, there are leaks of their exploitation instead.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuickWick
Are there drugs such as marijuana in the grays life?

Well being primarily cognitive beings,
there are many cognitive enhancers available.

Indeed the soup we daily churn in for sustenance,
contains loads of neurotransmitter analogs and derivatives,
as we must have the nutrients and neuroplasticity to think.

When I say daily in this context, I don't really mean an earth human diurnal cycle,
rather since it's underground, there is no light or sense of day and night,
so it just seems like a regular phenomena, as eating typically is,
perhaps once every 1 or 2 weeks, if counting in linear days of earth diurnal day cycles.

concentrated oxygen enriched fluids, also meant we can "breathe" the contents of our skin.
the oxygen still gets into the blood stream, a prolonged measured diffusion.
We had at least nominal control over it's release into our blood streams.

Some "forbidden fruit"?

Well I can't really recall feeling like anything was "forbidden",
at least in terms of consumables, and certainly not psychoactive substances.

Though at times we were warned some environmental elements could be poisonous or toxic.
Like for instance alcohol is poisonous,
that humans would put it willingly on their skin, is mortifying.
At the same time it's brings a kind of strange respect,
that humans can inflict so much pain on themselves,
in the illusion that it is benefiting them,
by killing "others".

The logicalness of gray society,
doesn't lend itself
to the self-harming laws
of self-suppression
from the U.S.A.
and Prussian schooling,
look at what's become of Prussia, now Kalingrad,
the most STI prevalent crime infested part of Europe

We'd better use an education system with a healthier track record.
Something like where the learner can choose what they learn.

Such as suppressing the limit of the populaces neuronal growth,
through the use of misleading educational facilities and suppressing cognitive enhancers.

Indeed research done on THC derivatives has found marked neurogenesis (brain growth) in "doped" mice.

here from wikipedia:
"recent studies with synthetic cannabinoids show that activation of CB1 receptors can facilitate neurogenesis,[36] as well as neuroprotection[37], and can even help prevent natural neural degradation from neurodegenerative diseases such as MS, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's."
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 6-7-2010 by lowki]

There I do remember,
carrying rectangular bottles
of phosphorescent blue green substance,
"that we'd use to get down and frisky with each other".
lol

It was a hallucinagenic mudbath,
sprawling with well lubricated bodies,
of thick gel, tangible slime, the colors,
wave of red green blue, and exhilieration,
of being with family, friends of group partnership.

I'm not sure how well respected the act is,
among common gray folk that is,
but quite possibly,
it's an intimate,
group thing.

this particular memory,
we're on the outskirts of a village or underground cavern with building.
we're in the relative darkness, in the shade of a corner of a building,
I can see caves or walls nearby.

we know no one will come by here,
but more so as not to obstruct traffic,
or leave someone with a messy floor to clean.

we were fine if some people did come by,
could even join the party if you liked.
it was a psychic party,
we feel each others minds,
and we could feel union harmony,
with our fellow beings, in physicality.
so it's like being a group organism,
all mushed together in psychedelic goo.

The limbs drift away,
as we lock our minds and our bodies,
gripping in mental space, as physicality leaves us,
and we are left in a psychic realm of our mutual creation.

It's quite close to a "body merge",
as our collective consciousness,
feels group sensation,
like one body.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Quite a claim you have made and I have to give you points for creativity. That said, your many answers on who Jesus is tells me the truth about your nature.

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." (1 John 4:1-3)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by slane69
Quite a claim you have made and I have to give you points for creativity. That said, your many answers on who Jesus is tells me the truth about your nature.

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." (1 John 4:1-3)

Thanks man, It's nice to be "from God".
I guess that's what you'd call the "heavens".

*hugs* it's wonderful you've accepted me into your world view.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Accepted and understood, identified and discerned.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Lowki,
1. Would you say that Jesus was a regular man that was very spiritual or was Jesus was truly a divine being?

2. Do you think Buddha and Jesus have anything in common?

3. Did Grey Aliens ever had or have contact with Jesus?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey Lowki,

I have a question maybe you can help answer.

There is a few people mentioned in the bible that may play a role in the final chapter Revelation.

BUT! It only mentions their names a few times and they are practically ghosts in the book.

Anyways lets get down to brass tacks.

There is a man named Adonikam and he is the 666 man.

Here is a link about Adonikam from the Bible.

www.elilabs.com...

I was wondering if you had any more knowledge about Adonikam and his son Shemaiah?

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
1. Would you say that Jesus was a regular man that was very spiritual or was Jesus was truly a divine being?

Well he was certainly divine,
in terms of "from the heavens".
His father was a star being,
and his soul was that of a high level star being.
Accounts from Billy Meier say he might have had two souls,
as a more developed one took over during a critical period.

2. Do you think Buddha and Jesus have anything in common?

Well they have lots in common.
They are both men, that were spiritual teachers, that walked around,
they both had contact with India and it's belief systems.

3. Did Grey Aliens ever had or have contact with Jesus?
Thanks.

What I remember from earth human culture class,
was that some humans like to pretend a guy nailed to some sticks,
is a benevolent deity sent from the heavens,
they carry around symbols,
and suppress themselves,
in the icons honor.

He was a messenger of a Federation belief system,
but it got tangled in a web of misconceptions,
after many centuries of editing.

There is still the Christ Consciousness Sananda,
which keeps the more benevolent of the believers,
tranquilized into comatic states of unconditional happiness.
A voluntary energy regression hypnosis,
boosting inner and outer tranquility.

Some of the Islam, Jain and people of other faiths
also interact with the consciousness conglomerate.

Being psychic beings,
we could "see" the location,
of large orbiting living satellites,
such as the consciousness beacon.

Indeed in order to be accessible,
they broadcast to all.

Though there is of course protection,
pass through a dimensional rift to get there physically.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Lowki, I gotta ask, is it possible to have some mind-blowing sex with a Nordic Female? Call me a sick pervert all you want, but I think that would be the cat's @ss.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

You know he may know some exceptions but just cautioning you somewhat here, because no, there are other programs mind you, just not the positive ones, if you catch my drift. There are hybrids and those entrapped since childhood to be abused and they do use people, ets/hybrids and humans even. But....ets are not like this and will often put you through a series of tests to ensure neutrality and unless you show that neutrality with them, the next step or what you will be shown, does not occur. And these test can be unfair, by the way even. Something unusual can spring out of life but again, tests, or perhaps even a trick of some kind, if someone is changing the mood on you and it gets that way, question, lecture them even.

Now the negative scenario is a little different and maybe sometimes you may even be having a date with an et type being or person of some kind, but on the other hand it could all be a mental stimlulation program while youre having a date with some vacuum technology or something. Just saying.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You know he may know some exceptions but just cautioning you somewhat here, because no, there are other programs mind you, just not the positive ones, if you catch my drift.

No sorry.... I don't catch your drift.

There are hybrids and those entrapped since childhood to be abused and they do use people, ets/hybrids and humans even. But....ets are not like this and will often put you through a series of tests to ensure neutrality and unless you show that neutrality with them, the next step or what you will be shown, does not occur.

So no hot ET chick will talk with me unless I show neutrality? What if I find her really hot, and she picks up on this?

And these test can be unfair, by the way even. Something unusual can spring out of life but again, tests, or perhaps even a trick of some kind, if someone is changing the mood on you and it gets that way, question, lecture them even.

I'm missing your drift again. I swear I'm trying.

Now the negative scenario is a little different and maybe sometimes you may even be having a date with an et type being or person of some kind, but on the other hand it could all be a mental stimlulation program while youre having a date with some vacuum technology or something. Just saying.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Unity_99]

I'm more talking about, if say a hot Nordic chick was face to face with me, is it physically possible to have sex. Like, are humans a Nordics sexually compatible (not including breeding, because let's face it, I don't want kids with a human, let alone an alien). Do Nordics have "the right stuff", if you catch MY drift.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Plainer then, positive ets are very advanced, and from different channels/frequencies/space time. On higher levels or from bigger stars, we are standing still and they can read us like a magazine or see our lives like a video.

If you program a robot to experience a whole day in 15 minutes you would disappear from sight but he would be standing still to you.

They are very psi, every thought and feeling you have is known to them, in fact, they can rearrange the furniture in your mind and make you feel or experience things, they can hijack the signal in, the broadcast in that erects your paradigm and reality and give you any kind of scenario.

Advanced ets, are very much in the Universal Understanding, feeling each other inside and out, and also, very in control, often spock like on the surface, and they are very "prudish" that way. Tests can be done to ensure that they ensure you are in control of yourself and that you are not interested in them. They can do that by suddenly being interested in you. Just to test, and plus I cannot altogether judge what everything means, have had a few different types of contact, but the same blond man over time, that I didnt know why he was doing it. Basically my answers were that I didnt know who I was so how could I know what they were talking about, but I suspect always a test. Because when I passed it I was shown something, July of last year I was shown a light ship, that materialized, and another time I had been told I was going to have a meeting contact that night and I was shown a station that monitored the sun.

Now, the other thing, the Vrill or hybrids or negatives they take dna and they often either use those who are not free but under their control, or just use mind exercises, false memories, and they think theyr're with someone but its all technology and machines not a person.

Basically the only ones that act this way , generally, are negatives.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Well OK, fine. You've just about killed that fantasy, I guess that one will just have to live in my mind. Not saying all hope is gone, but I'll put that one on the back-burner.

Thanks... a lot. Next thing you know you're going to tell me Santa isn't real.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The plus side is most people have family watching over.
There is more than just what is here, ahead for many people.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN
I'm more talking about, if say a hot Nordic chick was face to face with me, is it physically possible to have sex. Like, are humans a Nordics sexually compatible (not including breeding, because let's face it, I don't want kids with a human, let alone an alien). Do Nordics have "the right stuff", if you catch MY drift.

Can these please just be answered with a yes or no? This is a great fantasy to think up

-

Also Unity, is it possible to get pics of the crafts and nordic female/males?

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join