It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Most Amazing Crop Circle Ever" HAS IT BEEN DEBUNKED?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by thegagefather

The original image sent was nowhere near as "artistic" as the one supposedly recieved.

And WHY would "aliens" create a message in a crop field in the first place? It's too degradable! Why not create it in something a little more permanent like a road or car-park.....unless it was created by someone who can only manipulate a "soft" canvas.....joe bloggs perhaps?

Joe bloggs with the knowledge of the original message and the equipment and experience of creating other such messages perhaps.

The fact that the recieved one was more "artistic" or "detailed" or "complicated" or whatever you want to call it only furthers the mystery, and makes it more difficult to be man-made..

As to why it's in crop fields and not permanent objects.. Maybe because of chemical composition, maybe because of the methods they use, maybe because there is no permanent damage that way, maybe because it takes less time, maybe because they don't want to be in an urban area, as often times the military is informed and takes whatever action they can think of in response to a UFO in their air space, maybe because etc.

The bottom line is I don't know why they use crop circles, but I also don't know why they wouldn't. There's no point in arguing this because neither side KNOWS.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
or maybe just because they know what is simply "fun" about.
ever tough aliens can have emotions like fun or just the pleasure of doing something on the sake of art?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've read a book last Tuesday. The title is Unexplained. I am not sure but some scientist debunked the idea of crop circles by explaining how the crop circles was formed.

The next time I'll type what's exactly written in the book. In the book they also did some testing if they can form some crop circles. I think the test was successful.

Have you heard of the Nazca Lines, I've seen from National Geographic channel last year that they tried to immitate it to prove that humans have done it.

To tell you honestly, I found it impossible for humans.

And the crop circles, I find it impossible for humans to do it especially the pictures you've shared.

Right now, I am actually been doing some reading about those stuffs because I am very interested especially why would the government would cover up something if it's not true.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Look, the alien is offering us a pizza. I like it already.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Star and flag to pizza man.

I'd also like to mention that this far into the thread, people are overlooking the fact that david flyn has connected this crop circle to roswell in many different ways. Ill repost the video if you haven't read the thread the whole way through (wich you should.)

Also i think we need to clear the air of ASSUMPTIONS so im going to state the FACTS.

This crop glyph is indeed real and was pressed into a field.

No one knows who made it, or in what time frame.
(This means you do not know if it was humans, aliens, some higher force)

The message he holds is ASCII and it states "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises, much pain but still time. (damaged word, thought to be either BELIEVE or ELIJAH) There is good out there, we OPose deception. Conduit closing, Bell sound

Those last two portions of the message seem to make it more curious, heres something to think on. The last two statements (conduit closing) and (bell sound) don't seem to actually relate to the message itself, but rather to the idea of a message being sent.

Conduit closing=The message is ending
Bell Sound= Dingg....

Why would anyone-Human or Alien- Put these last two segments into the message in the field? To go further on that...

-The disk has 33 lines of resolution, it would have a few less without the last two statements, and for the spooky math of this glyph to work, it requires these 33 lines, with any less it wouldn't work. let me demonstrate as david flynn has done in his research.

-The alien frame has 59 lines of resolution.

First of all, 59-33=26, wich is the number of words in the message (excluding "bell sound") But really who cares?

59x33=1947, wich is actually the year roswell happened.
But big deal right?

33% of 59 is 19.47, Now whenever you perform the previous mathmatical operation, you will always get one number, and then that number with a decimal right in the middle. The point of this is that 19.47 or more commonly rounded to 19.5 is the hallmark symbol of tetrahedral geomtry.

More on that here if your interested on what it means www.vortexmaps.com...

But really though the humans some of you claim created this probably did that by accident you know? What other explenation is there... *cough*

There are 151 characters of ASCII text in the disc, and remember 33 lines of resolution...

151x33=4,983, Wich is exactly the number of miles, along the curvature of the earth, from the crop circle to the roswell crash site.(wrap your head around that for all you skeptics that claim crop circles aren't placed in certain spots for any reason) But let me guess, the fact that its measured in miles proves that it was made by humans, because apparently aliens need to go to radio shack to learn our simple systems of measurement...

151+33=184, Wich is exactly the number of days, counting through the year, untill the day that the roswell event occured, July 4th. (the aliens also bought calenders on the shopping day that they stopped by radioshack)

There are 151 ASCII characters with 8 bits each.
151x8=1,208, This is the exact difference of miles inbetween the latitudes of the crop circle(51.04) and the latitude of roswell NM, wich is, get this...

33.33... And the final equation is the clincher

33.33xPi, Wich is 3.1415926535897932... = 104.70...

104.70 is the crash site longitude.

So for you skeptics of both this and roswell, well you can now go to the exact location of the roswell event because the circle makers just happened to be standing right where roswell happened 62 years ago. How else would they be able to not only create this circle, but also cram all this beautiful mathmatical harmony into it.

Skeptics. Im waiting.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

As to why it's in crop fields and not permanent objects.. Maybe because of chemical composition, maybe because of the methods they use, maybe because there is no permanent damage that way, maybe because it takes less time, maybe because they don't want to be in an urban area, as often times the military is informed and takes whatever action they can think of in response to a UFO in their air space, maybe because etc.

Yeah, If you substitute "military" for "police" and UFO in their air space" for "people on a farmers property" and then consider the most obvious and/or logical creators....it's no mystery is it?

The bottom line is I don't know why they use crop circles, but I also don't know why they wouldn't. There's no point in arguing this because neither side KNOWS.

Who's arguing? This is debate and all I'm doing is offering rational and probable causes to add to your perspective.

Yes, it could be aliens, but it's probably not.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by thegagefather

Yeah, If you substitute "military" for "police" and UFO in their air space" for "people on a farmers property" and then consider the most obvious and/or logical creators....it's no mystery is it?

Who's arguing? This is debate and all I'm doing is offering rational and probable causes to add to your perspective.

Yes, it could be aliens, but it's probably not.

1. If a jet or helicopter is issued to investigate a UFO, typically that means it's military business.
2. UFOs are never in our air space..? I don't get why you're saying I should substitute "UFO" for "People in farmer's territory," are you saying UFOs don't exist and that the explaination behind then is farmers..? could you clear that up, please?
3. Definitions of debate on the Web:
-argue with one another; "We debated the question of abortion"; "John debated Mary"
-argument: a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal; "the argument over foreign aid goes on and on"
-argue: have an argument about something

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
I'd also like to mention that this far into the thread, people are overlooking the fact that david flyn has connected this crop circle to roswell in many different ways. Ill repost the video if you haven't read the thread the whole way through (wich you should.)

Also i think we need to clear the air of ASSUMPTIONS so im going to state the FACTS.

This crop glyph is indeed real and was pressed into a field.

No one knows who made it, or in what time frame.
(This means you do not know if it was humans, aliens, some higher force)

The message he holds is ASCII and it states "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises, much pain but still time. (damaged word, thought to be either BELIEVE or ELIJAH) There is good out there, we OPose deception. Conduit closing, Bell sound

Those last two portions of the message seem to make it more curious, heres something to think on. The last two statements (conduit closing) and (bell sound) don't seem to actually relate to the message itself, but rather to the idea of a message being sent.

Conduit closing=The message is ending
Bell Sound= Dingg....

Why would anyone-Human or Alien- Put these last two segments into the message in the field? To go further on that...

-The disk has 33 lines of resolution, it would have a few less without the last two statements, and for the spooky math of this glyph to work, it requires these 33 lines, with any less it wouldn't work. let me demonstrate as david flynn has done in his research.

-The alien frame has 59 lines of resolution.

First of all, 59-33=26, wich is the number of words in the message (excluding "bell sound") But really who cares?

59x33=1947, wich is actually the year roswell happened.
But big deal right?

33% of 59 is 19.47, Now whenever you perform the previous mathmatical operation, you will always get one number, and then that number with a decimal right in the middle. The point of this is that 19.47 or more commonly rounded to 19.5 is the hallmark symbol of tetrahedral geomtry.

But really though the humans some of you claim created this probably did that by accident you know? What other explenation is there... *cough*

There are 151 characters of ASCII text in the disc, and remember 33 lines of resolution...

151x33=4,983, Wich is exactly the number of miles, along the curvature of the earth, from the crop circle to the roswell crash site.(wrap your head around that for all you skeptics that claim crop circles aren't placed in certain spots for any reason) But let me guess, the fact that its measured in miles proves that it was made by humans, because apparently aliens need to go to radio shack to learn our simple systems of measurement...

151+33=184, Wich is exactly the number of days, counting through the year, untill the day that the roswell event occured, July 4th. (the aliens also bought calenders on the shopping day that they stopped by radioshack)

There are 151 ASCII characters with 8 bits each.
151x8=1,208, This is the exact difference of miles inbetween the latitudes of the crop circle(51.04) and the latitude of roswell NM, wich is, get this...

33.33... And the final equation is the clincher

33.33xPi, Wich is 3.1415926535897932... = 104.70...

104.70 is the crash site longitude.

So for you skeptics of both this and roswell, well you can now go to the exact location of the roswell event because the circle makers just happened to be standing right where roswell happened 62 years ago. How else would they be able to not only create this circle, but also cram all this beautiful mathmatical harmony into it.

Utterly astounding. For someone with only 47 points on ATS thus far you really know your stuff. If this isn't "hard evidence" then I don't know what is.

However, 10 bucks say the skeptics ignore your post and the next post says it was farmers with floodlights who hid the cropcircle until it was finished.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Oh indeed, im so educated about things because i mostly research. See unlike many people on ATS- my opinion matters most to me, as others seem to think that other peoples opinions are required to reassure them that they are indeed correct. My post isnt my opinion, my post is hard evidence. I don't post alot because i dont like to masterbate, i like to educate.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Ansiroth]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Great post Ansiroth, i like your style. I'd like to recommend you take a look at the following article for some related information if you haven't seen it already. Some of the information is fairly out there, but the mathematics is explained in the article and that is hard to ignore and makes for some interesting reading.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Here's the summary of the article to stir up some interest...

Summary. Crabwood of August 2002 was one of the most important crop pictures ever, because it gave us a message directly in English using 8-bit ASCII code. Yet some people have wondered whether it might have been a human-made fake, because its primary message was somewhat obscure?

Here I show that there were two other important messages hidden within the 1368-digit binary code from its spiral disc. One involved "false capitalization", while the other involved "extra digits". Both were meant to remind us about the dramatic events of July 1952, when a fleet of unfriendly grey aliens (one of who was pictured at Crabwood) flew over Washington D.C. and terrified the nation. Crabwood was made to mark the 50th anniversary of that dramatic event, and to repeat their original 1954 warning to us about the greys.

We can also be pretty sure who is making those crop pictures, due to another highly informative picture that appeared at West Overton on July 28, 2002, only two weeks before. It showed a detailed star map to tell us that our crop artist friend comes from a faint star just to the left of epsilon-Hercules as seen from Earth (160 light-years away). The symbol which he uses to describe himself in that crop picture and others is that of a "Feathered Serpent", namely the great teacher Quetzalcoatl of Aztec-Mayan legend. By making modern crop pictures, he and his colleagues seem to be reaching out for other spiritually aware people like themselves on Earth today, while bypassing governments.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Im not that impressed by it.

It wouldnt be THAT hard to create it with enough people. The people saying this is too complex for people to create are the same people that think aliens helped build the pyramids...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes 1 mathematician and a bunch of people to do this. I could get out a compass and a ruler and make a crop circle design, and if you dug deep enough im sure you can add some sort of math up to get w/e you wanted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

im not saying aliens didnt do this, im just saying that if you think people couldnt do this, you must think your the smartest person on your block yeah?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

Yeah David Flynn was on it. I already thought the Alien Figure was amazing, but when I saw Flynn's work I was speechless. Here is the video for anyone that want's to know. It might tell you a few other things you did not know.

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Epitaph.one, I'd like you to actually sit and think about the comment you just said. Being skeptical is one thing, but blind is completely another.

I've been a reader of lucy pringles site since around the year 2000, and i always check it during the season to see the marvelous works of the circle makers year by year. Although i can't particularly recall the circle your describing, ill go ahead and take a look at it when i have some time and post my thoughts.

-Ansi

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Ansiroth]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The guys who made the firefox logo, did it in about 2 days and it was their very first crop circle.

And the Firefox logo is hardly geometrical. It's much easier to create the shapes you see in the "complex" circles. Complex of course being a series of simple shapes which gives the illusion of being "complex"

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
OK people, Iv'e yet to hear anyone debunk, discredit, or even state an argument to david flynn's work.

My conclusion-discussion over. crop circle created by some higher intelligence.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Don't go getting up in arms.. But I'm not exactly sure what the big deal about David Flynn is. I've looked into his work myself, and although it was extensive in an "amount" way, there didn't seem to be that many details or analysis.

Somebody wanna give me a link to something eye-opening from flynn?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
They say the symbols in the circle is ascii code but ascii is just plain english letters and numbers defined by some standard. To me it looks like binary, 010101 etc. which then translates to letters (ascii) using a standard that "aliens" can't have a clue about.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been said already - I'm on my lunch break just having some food and thought I'd mention that I've watched a VERY lengthy lecture on this video - Cant remember the name of it now but it's 100% worth finding. It goes into such detail about that CC that it's mindblowing. If someone could find it that would really help this thread.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
The guys who made the firefox logo, did it in about 2 days and it was their very first crop circle.

And the Firefox logo is hardly geometrical. It's much easier to create the shapes you see in the "complex" circles. Complex of course being a series of simple shapes which gives the illusion of being "complex"

Compare the firfox circle to other crop circles. There is no comparison, the firfox circle is a hack job and it took them two days to make
Not saying they are alien just saying there is no comparison. Also the firfox crew failed to meet the requirments of a cc. (bent noids, ext.)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Sorry dude! ... thats the EXACT video I was talking about - thanks for finding it

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join