It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Most Amazing Crop Circle Ever" HAS IT BEEN DEBUNKED?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
simple question ...

~Do you think the ET in the crop circle of the OP is happy or unhappy?

His mouth might suggest he is moderately happy although his brow says otherwise..

So what's the opinion - happy ET Bunny or unhappy ET bunny?

Berth

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

ASCII IS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE, THAT'S WHY THEY PICKED IT.

No, it is not.

Definition:
ASCII is a coding standard that can be used for interchanging information, if the information is expressed mainly by the written form of English words. It is implemented as a character-encoding scheme based on the ordering of the English alphabet. ASCII codes represent text in computers, communications equipment, and other devices that work with text. Most modern character-encoding schemes—which support many more characters than did the original—have a historical basis in ASCII.

Historically, ASCII developed from telegraphic codes.

So, it's a completely human form of coding. And, based in English.

I'd encourage those interested to look into Colin Andrews' work in this field (no pun intended). This has much more to do with human consciousness than extraterrestrials (of which there is no proof of - as we'd like it anyway). The majority of crop circles are man made. However, in that framework, there is some VERY strange things attributed to even man made formations.

Colin's work is unsurpassed, and after seeing his presentation at this past weekend's X-Conference, he's on top of the game with this mystery.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
simple question ...

~Do you think the ET in the crop circle of the OP is happy or unhappy?

His mouth might suggest he is moderately happy although his brow says otherwise..

So what's the opinion - happy ET Bunny or unhappy ET bunny?

Berth

I think he is neither. He just looks serious in a kind of half-macho way.

It looks like he is somewhat saying "Hey Y'all", or something.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
David Flynn has a very interesting video where he gives his take on the crop circle in question
video.google.com...

Sorry if the link has already been posted

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
I'm curious... This is the crop circle that Jaime Maussan claimed to have been given in response to by ETs he sent a radio transmission to in 1974. The crop circle appears in 2002, OVER NIGHT.

My question... HAS THIS AMAZING CROP CIRCLE BEEN DEBUNKED!?

To my knowledge this one isn't debunked, ever.

In 1974 the 'Arecibo message' was beamed into space one single time by SETI, it covered DNA info and such.

www.space.com...

www.seti.org...

In August 2001 we got an ANSWER! Two new crop formations were reported near Chilbolton radio telescope in Hampshire, UK.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

Pictures Chilbolton taken by Lucy Pringle
www.lucypringle.co.uk...

A Matrix of tiny 'pixel' squares resembling the 1974 Arecibo radio transmission. (above and down)
Plus a small 'pixel' squares forming a 3D 'face'.

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

As far as I remember, the OP's picture, the one with Alien face and the 'disc', was found in UK: Pitt - nr Winchester, Hampshire, 2002! In August, that's exactly 1 year after the Arecibo answer.

The spiral of binary digits on the 'disc' is been decoded by an anon visitor and Paul Vigay used it in the article.
www.cropcircleresearch.com 'The 2002 'Alien Face' Formation'

In order to represent numbers and letters of the alphabet, computers use a set of 128 characters which comprises what is known as the ASCII character set. ASCII stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange and was devised by the ANSI corporation back in the 1960s. The original ASCII set comprised of 7 bits in order to represent 128 unique characters. However, modern computers use an 8 bit character set which can display 255 different characters. The 'upper' 128 characters are usually reserved for special characters such as accented foreign characters and things like the Euro symbol.

Message deciphered was:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

[edit on 4/22/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

My understanding is that ASCII is a rare, little known language among computer experts. Since it's a human invention, it's conceivable that the jaw-dropping formation was a human creation, but it would still have to have been done with unknown technology for it to have formed overnight. I would rather it have been made by nonhumans, but we can't rule out human shenanigans.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a video demonstrating that not only is this crop circle un-debunkable, but also that it has within it, encoded in its dimensions, the exact distance from the crop circle to the roswell crash site.

Oh, and the lattitude and longitude of the roswell crash site are also encoded in it.

P.S. Multiply or dividing the dimensions by each other result in 19.47 wich is tetrahedral geometry... and also the year roswell occured.

After watching that video and soaking in what has been demonstrated, its really really hard to know where you stand on this amazing crop circle.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

Thats a small clip from the video link that I posted . If you find that clip interesting check out the google video link I posted .

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh indeed, the difference between the two videos of david is that your link is about the earth/mars connection and my link has to do with 2012.

Edit: It is really incomprehensible how the glyph was created. The calculations encoded in it are incredibly impressive, almost makes me want to say that the even the ET's aren't that incredible at encoding a message. REally really bizzare though that all of those measurements point right to roswell.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Ansiroth]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Debunk? Personally, I don't think there is anythig to debunk because I no longer believe crop circles are alien in nature. I've followed them for over 20 years now and feel that if they were alien we would have at least seen an alien creating one by now. Also, if aliens wished to contact us don't you think they could find a better and more efficient, if not believable, way than using crops to communicate with us?

Unless of course, the aliens are just having fun with us... that I could believe. Use any excuse you want... The aliens talk to us this way so as not to create a panic or we are not ready to meet with them yet... whatever. I'm not interested in meeting any alien civilization that wishes to establish first contact in such a fashion.

I would like to hear what others think about this though. Remember though, the complexity of the crop circle isn't important... they can still be man-made, so please don't try that one on me.

One interesting pro-crop circle thing I will say is that even though no aliens have ever been seen making one (don't bother with the fake you-tube clips), neither have humans been seen making them... except for those two old creeps in England who came forward for the attention it got them. You can't tell me those two old guys are responsible for all the incredibly beautiful and intricate crop circles out there. Has anyone ever heard of any stories of crop circle makers getting busted as they make these?

Oh well, just my thoughts people. I would love for aliens to be making these. I want us to be visited and saved from ourselves. I guess I am just getting pessimistic in my old age. Keep the faith brothers, it could still happen, one nevers knows.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
www.youtube.com...

This is a video demonstrating that not only is this crop circle un-debunkable, but also that it has within it, encoded in its dimensions, the exact distance from the crop circle to the roswell crash site.

Oh, and the lattitude and longitude of the roswell crash site are also encoded in it.

P.S. Multiply or dividing the dimensions by each other result in 19.47 wich is tetrahedral geometry... and also the year roswell occured.

After watching that video and soaking in what has been demonstrated, its really really hard to know where you stand on this amazing crop circle.

Almost seems like too much to be a coincidence, don't ya think? However, I would love to see a skeptic take his own information and see if the skeptic comes up with the same answers. One person telling me this isn't enough for me to believe it, I need more confirmation.

Secondly, even if all he says is true, it still doesn't prove the crop circle was made by aliens. Again, why would they be going to all this trouble? Surely there must be better ways to communicate with us other than manipulating wheat stalks.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The problem i have with alot of people talking about crop circles is that they have this notion that "If ET's are going to contact us.. why like this?"

Has it ever dawned on anyone that the very fact that the human concious exists on earth that maybe thsese ET's, or whatever intelligence that it may be that communicates with us, just might have known about us being here long before we even realized there could be someone else out there?

Maybe they aren't interested in getting to know us yet? Possibly we aren't spiritually and/or morally advanced enough to really grasp the reality they live in?

Here's food for thought, imagine your an alien and you aware of this conversation im going to share with you.

When i first discovered this crop circle (glyph w/e) i decided to share it with one of my co-workers. I explained to him that theres alot of interesting information encoded in it etc etc.

His immediate and persistant thought was that if he was to ever see an Alien, he would shoot them. This was not a joke, i tried reasoning with him for at least an hour, but he was adamant about the fact that if aliens landed somewhere, he would be the first one to grab his gun.

Now if your an ET.... Well i would be saying to my space buddies- These people don't get it yet, lets try and nudge them in the right direction... and if they don't get it, what do we care? Some of them want us dead anyway...

Edit: P.s. I have numerous timed confirmed with my own research, counting, and math, that all of the information presented in that video is repeatable.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Ansiroth]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

No sir, you cannot rule them out. I find it to be an amazing piece too, but I'd be surprised if it was an unknown.

Does anyone here realize that "Doug and Dave" the two older gents who claimed responsibility for making crop circles said they felt utterly compelled to do so for some unknown reason...and that they stopped doing this because it frightened them?

Thats significant.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'd love if you could give me some more info/links on the two gentlemen as well as a story or anything that relates to their halting out of fear. Genuinly interested

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

as I understand it, they can not come out directly and present themselves to us. That would take away our free will to believe or not to believe. This kind of 'Cosmic code' however will be broken if the current events with the governments persist, they will step in and intervene.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Generally i'd like to think that the post just before this one is indeed true, or at least has truth to its nature. If there are indeed ET's, very few people on earth are ready for them to show up right now. There's a time and place for everything, when and where they will show up.. if ever.. no one knows for sure.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
There's something about that crop circle that doesn't sit right with me.

Why would an alien species make such a crop circle?

It does seem like an idea a man came up with (the design).

Perhaps Photo-shop?

If not, it would take A LOT of people to make that overnight.
And I don't think that many people would get in on it.

It's a mystery to me.

yes i know exactly what you mean, the design looks like a human came up with it, it just doesnt seem like an alien would come up with something like that, it looks like it belongs on a stamp. I know its odd to say this but i wouldnt have thought an alien would come up with this design.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well the only way I see this "crop circle" being made by humans is if it was pre-made on a giant stencil that was either carried by helicopter or many people, and applied alot of force on top of it to imprint it into the ground.
So either a giant pre-designed stencil made this, or the ETs did.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
gagefather, that crop circle is just off the charts. It wouldn't even be possible for a team of mathmeticians to map out and create that crop circle in two weeks of good daylight. But this one appeared overnight... and was debunked? Oh, you're asking if it has been debunked! I sorry I haven't heard. But what a beautiful creation it is.

I no longer trust debunkers, especially those who provide possible alternatives that are absolutely absurd. Did anyone claim this one was caused by "plasma vortex", or a bunch of goats that accidentally got into the field and trampled out a nice picture?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

I agree with your analysis completely, just the shading used on the face is an extreme accomplishment. We are talking about roughly 87,500 square feet here. It would take a team of 30 a month to do this, provided it could be done at all.

As far as the ascii goes I am not entirely sure I believe that, it would seem much more logical for them to use binary, unless of course that is where we got ascii from to begin with (recovered craft).

I also find it pretty cool that there is three circles just below and to the left of the image. This could indicate that they are in fact from our world (inner earth or whatever) or that they live on a planet which is also the third stone from the star. This would confirm what science has been looking for so far as the "habitable zone" in a solar system is concerned. I tend to buy into the latter more so that the former, but anything is possible.

Its strange that I haven't seen this before as I look for stuff like this all the time and this is pretty amazing. I would have thought I would have found it in a search somewhere in the last 7 years, but again, anything is possible. I have seen the message we sent years ago and the initial response which greatly resembled our transmission except with their data inside instead of ours.

To the OP:

Nice find, thank you for sharing this definite S&F for this!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
For me, definitely fake. They look and feel human.

I won't however dismiss the idea that aliens could communicate with crop circles. Look at human communication - we use everything from morse code to semaphore.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join