It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is With Them...He's FAKE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Baseball101....quit fooling yourself.

this is an ancient satanic ritual...later on they will be sacrificing goats.

Ron Paul is the antichrist...what an evil man.

Freedom? Psst...yeah right...he wants to enslave us all!!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by baseball101

Baseball101....quit fooling yourself.

this is an ancient satanic ritual...later on they will be sacrificing goats.

Ron Paul is the antichrist...what an evil man.

Freedom? Psst...yeah right...he wants to enslave us all!!

What if it turned out that he was? What If just maybe The NWO that you are constantly saying has power's to do all sorts of malevolent and nasty thing's just so happened to have the forsight to throw some guy out there like Paul? Seriously obivously bobbylove is off his rocker, but is it so far fetched to think that it's possible? If an organization is powerful enough to put a puppet in the white house is it so far to think that they could have pulled a long con? do you know what's involved in a long con? First you build trust with a person make it seem like your there for them, slowly build up a reportoire of taking care taking care of them from bully's and the like, then you create a situation where you need their help or where you have someone else show up and say for instance demand a certain amount of money. You then help them by paying for half of it and telling them youll take it to the blackmailer so they dont have to worry about it, next thing you know the person they trusted through and through turned out to be just one of the bad guys.

Im just sayin' its possible, and Id almost say probable. As much as I would hate that you just never know...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Now you're making fun of Ron Paul because he has arthritis. He had surgery in early 2008 for arthritis:

Alex Jones said on his show a few weeks back that Ron Paul has had surgery and arthritis in that hand, which makes it look deformed when he waves it. That is all. It isn’t some masonic hand sign. It’s arthritis and surgery. End of story.

www.ronpaulwarroom.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think many should read this statement he made in 1984.

Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be. The few who are remembered are those who were able to grab the reins of power and, for the most part, use that power to the detriment of the nation. We must remember achieving power is never the goal sought by a truly free society. Dissipation of power is the objective of those who love liberty. Others, tragically, will be remembered in a negative way for personal scandals. Yet those individuals whose shortcomings prompted the taking of bribes or involvement in illicit sexual activities, have caused no more harm to society than those who used "legitimate" power to infringe upon individual liberty and expand the size of government. Morally the two are closely related. The acceptance of a bribe is a horrible act indeed fur a public servant, but reducing liberty is an outrageous act that causes suffering for generations to come.

matthaak.com...

I don't buy into the op's view. Nothing personal. Ron Paul has tried to bring attention to this nation's problems for a long time. And even though I don't agree with him on everything, I have to applaud him for trying.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I take you have never met a surfer, a Hawaiian or a headbanger? We do that sign all the time, it just means "hey".

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Hey bobby I understand where your coming although there is a small part I disagree with there. Its true, Paulers are verymuch willing to march down with them hand in hand and allow their movement to be hijacked, allow the message to be tainted, although I would say its really a matter of desperation rather than them actually agreeing with the Bushies and the neocons.

I dont think Paul is planning with them to re-establish another neoconservative administration, I think him and his followers are just desperate for more numbers and exposure and they are willing to sacrifice their movement to get some attention and some messages across. The thing thats more so low about this fiasco is that the very FOX anchors and bush politicians and former bush supporters who now dominate these protests not long ago shut them out and turned the other cheek. They didnt agree with the true conservative platform, only the imperialist system Bush happily established in this nation prior and thats how they prefer it. How can you lower yourself in that manner?

Atleast now I dont have to make such an effort trying to distinguish conservatives as a whole. The vast majority of them are in it together.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

His nickname "Dr. No"[8] reflects both his medical degree and his insistence that he will "never vote for legislation unless the proposed measure is expressly authorized by the Constitution."[18] One scoring method published in the American Journal of Political Science[143] found Paul the most conservative of all 3,320 members of Congress from 1937 to 2002.[144] Paul's foreign policy of nonintervention[145] made him the only 2008 Republican presidential candidate to have voted against the Iraq War Resolution in 2002. He advocates withdrawal from the United Nations and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization for reasons of maintaining strong national sovereignty. He supports free trade, rejecting membership in the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the World Trade Organization as "managed trade". He supports tighter border security and ending welfare benefits for illegal aliens, and opposes birthright citizenship and amnesty;[146] he voted for the Secure Fence Act of 2006. He voted for the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists in response to the September 11, 2001, attacks, but suggested war alternatives such as authorizing the president to grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal targeting specific terrorists.

He has pledged never to raise taxes[147] and states he has never voted to approve a budget deficit. Paul believes that the country could abolish the individual income tax by scaling back federal spending to its fiscal year 2000 levels;[71][148] financing government operations would primarily come through the corporate income tax, excise taxes and tariffs. He supports eliminating most federal government agencies, calling them unnecessary bureaucracies. Paul also believes the longterm erosion of the U.S. dollar's purchasing power through inflation is attributable to its lack of any commodity backing. However, Paul doesn't support a complete return to a gold standard,[149] instead preferring to legitimize gold and silver as legal tender and to remove the sales tax on them . He advocates gradual elimination of the Federal Reserve System.[150]

Paul strongly supports Constitutional rights, such as the right to keep and bear arms, and habeas corpus for political detainees. He opposes the Patriot Act, federal use of torture, presidential autonomy, a national ID card, domestic surveillance, and the draft. Citing the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, Paul advocates states' rights to decide how to regulate social matters not directly found in the Constitution. Paul calls himself "strongly pro-life",[151] "an unshakable foe of abortion",[152] and believes regulation or ban[153] on medical decisions about maternal or fetal health is "best handled at the state level".[154][155] He says his years as an obstetrician led him to believe life begins at conception;[156] his pro-life legislation, like the Sanctity of Life Act, is intended to negate Roe v. Wade and to get "the federal government completely out of the business of regulating state matters."[157] Paul also believes that the courts making decisions on behalf of the state against public and private display of Christmas referencing the Separation of Church and State is a war against religion.[158]

He opposes federal regulation of the death penalty,[154] of education,[159] and of marriage, and supports revising the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy to focus on disruptive sexual behavior (whether heterosexual or homosexual).[160] As a free-market environmentalist, he asserts private property rights in relation to environmental protection and pollution prevention. He also opposes the federal War on Drugs,[161] and thinks the states should decide whether to regulate or deregulate drugs such as medical marijuana.[162] Paul pushes to eliminate federal involvement in and management of health care, which he argues would allow prices to drop due to the fundamental dynamics of a free market.[163] He is an outspoken proponent for increased ballot access for 3rd party candidates and numerous election law reforms which he believes would allow more voter control.[164]

en.wikipedia.org...

yeah...it looks like he's out to get us.

What an evil bastard he is...and the nerve.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

You have to look at EVERYONE in congress and in high political positions.

We can agree that Obama said one thing and did another when he was in office right?

Now we have Ron Paul saying all these stuff about how the government is trying to expand itself, the military is getting more and more power, etc.

He is featured on Alex Jones a few times.

Now look at Alex Jones. He goes into these "secret" Bilderberger groups and films the world's "Elite". He doesn't get in trouble at all, and every few months or so he gets new footage of the "Elite" in some other secret meetings.

They (Ron Paul and Alex Jones) both call for a "Revolution" and you can see a propaganda advertisement such as this one everywhere:

files.meetup.com...

Why do they want a revolution? Alex Jones ALWAYS says "They'll never take our guns because we will fight them to get our constitution back.."

They are trying to persuade people to become violent, so that it GIVES a reason for the government to instill a POLICE STATE.

People are so delusional it's pathetic. Obama pulled this trick, and now Ron Paul is doing it.

IF Ron Paul did become president in the next few years (If for some reason Obama got kicked out of office) or if Ron Paul became president in 2012 it wouldn't change ANYTHING.

They are all liars..ALL.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You actually do have a very good point, the fact that people assume they can trust anyone based on previous action's and how they've voted is ridiculous. It really comes down to this fact that the "elite" have been working on this how long? and really to think that they wouldn't have contingency plan is pretty moronic, apparently they can control the world's banks, put a puppet in the white house, and steal multi-trillions but they're incapable of planning on having candidate's and people in the future to steer thing's in their direction...

I dont know either way but I really lean more toward's ron paul being a puppet. Im sure someone will call me crazy too, but something about how popular and mainstream he is considering what he says creeps me out.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
He's a racist, an ultra-conservative and a Freemason

You don't need to signal "I love you" to a crowd, you can just say it -- unless, of course, you are saying "I love you" to the Illuminati

The posters on this thread are using all kinds of nonsense logical fallacies, like saying that he's making horns because he has arthritis. Ignore them.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Exactly this is the point I'm trying to make:

Don't TRUST anyone in politics because they are all at some point corrupted, or BECOME corrupted.

If the "Elite" has supposedly planned the NWO for MANY years (Way before WW2 and the Federal Reserve) then I'm pretty sure they are smart enough to "persuade" ALL sides to join them at some level.

People shouldn't put their trust in anyone. They don't need them. What we need is a bunch of intelligent people in office who are trust able and "watched" by independent sides from all aspects and not some random old men who interact with other corrupted officials on a daily basis.

Ron Paul is trying to deceive the public just like Obama did. It's all an Illusion.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Not sure what to think of this. Or just not think anything of it actually. I suppose since it is a still on television it could have been frozen and copied at just the right moment to implicate the gesture when he was merely in the middle of making another.

On another some of the most hardcore Ron Paul supporters I've encountered believe he is against the satanic illuminati--and is aware of them. So for hypothetically if it isn't a still taken from something else...which implies something out of context..........and this was an intended gesture....

why would someone aware of it's relevance on more esoteric levels even do it?

especially if they represent and believe the opposite of what the hand signal implies?

Hm. I think when it comes to me--my jury will be out for the foreseeable future. I have had doubts from the beginning about Ron Paul. But this doesn't really change that in any direction. If it were video, maybe one could make a better judgment.

But the picture is still worth knowing it is floating around (and has been). Though it's meaning, if there is any meaning at all is too murky to consider seriously.

But thank you for posting. It is interesting. It provokes thought.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Of course ron paul is with them, but he is all you have. At least he tries to tell people that congress are useless piece of you know what.

He is all you guys have, whether he is perfect i doubt it, but so what, at least he tells some truths.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I totally agree with the OP...people are so blind and desperate for a "good leader" that they would buy any politician (politicians are liars, and manipulators, RON PAUL is a politician) that promises good things....

Ron paul is just a toy, another muppet, he is used to keep the "Revolutionaries" busy and entertain while the NWO takes over...

wake up sheeps!!!!!!

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
[edit on 22-4-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The sheep don't get it, as long as you keep looking externatlly for leaders, you will never win. You must become the leaders that they are not. Most of the people out there telling us about the NWO, and filming this, promising that are part of the same agenda. They just work it from several different angles.

I see this all the time within the Targeted Individual community. As long as you look to them for leadership, they will decieve you everytime and play you. At the end of the day who can you blame but yourself?

Now that you are starting to understand the deception that the world is, you have to learn to lead yourselves, stop thinking that they are better than you, and get educated on the issues yourself.

They let us know what they want us to know in most cases.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by toxicbelle

It is a video where Ron Paul does that gesture, and you can find it on some youtube videos.

It's really sickening the way Ron Paul deceives his followers and supporters, but they all do, so what do you expect?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

This is the BIG misconception he ISN'T the only one we have. He never was and never will be. This is like saying Obama is the Messiah.

There's LITERALLY MILLIONS of HIGHLY educated and trust able people in this country and this world, and I'm pretty sure they can step up and take the corrupted peoples' positions, but not be corrupted themselves.

Don't limit yourself and your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

ddont you ever get tired of being the BRUNT of Jokes??

Ron Paul , are you kidding

Please dont use Ron Paul to further your charades

edit

I suppose those were Ron Paul's abs in your Reptile thread

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Seany]

lmao thats all i have to say at that plus this and this

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Last I checked there is incredible competition, and politicization within the scientific community. One makes a discovery that de-legitimizes a previous discovery, and the fights break out. I don't know that scientists would do any better.

Perhaps we could elect a robot, without human foibles?
Not the one in the Whitehouse now, but a real robot.

still waiting on some samples of Ron Paul's flip flops..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join