It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is With Them...He's FAKE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of threads promoting or supporting Ron Paul. They talk about how he would run America very well, and he would put an end to the Illuminati. Also, many people are saying how Ron Paul knows his history, and he should have become president, so VOTE FOR RON PAUL!

Now let's back track for a second. Do you REALLY think Ron Paul would be a savior of this nation and the world? Do you REALLY think he'd put an end to the Illuminati?

You can't kid yourself. Ron Paul IS with the Illuminati.

Look at one of the pictures of him doing the Illuminati Masonic Hand Gesture:

media.photobucket.com...

And another one: (Illuminati handshake)

www.thebereanchronicles.com...

And another one:

www.hiddenknowledge.net...

Ron Paul is an Illuminati Deceiver. He is just like the people Alex Jones, etc.

They are here to "pretend" that they support the cause and are for the people, but they are simply deceiving the people.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

ddont you ever get tired of being the BRUNT of Jokes??

Ron Paul , are you kidding

Please dont use Ron Paul to further your charades

edit

I suppose those were Ron Paul's abs in your Reptile thread

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well I guess that means every single person out there is against us.

yes...this one handshake destroys all credibility with me....never mind that he has stood firm on everything in his political career.

Silly me.....i guess i'll vote for Obama or Palin in 2012...good times ahead.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I thought this was going to say that he's fake as in... he's not really as helpful as he seems and perhaps he is lying and truly very right-wing.

But uh, apparently it's about the Illuminati
So I don't have anything really helpful to say other than I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i have never been a Ron Paul supporter, if he is with the Illuminati or not..

he has never been someone i think could change the world, Dennis Kucinich used to be someone i thought could change the world, and he turned out to be a fraud as well...

but i'm not a Ron Paul Supporter

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Look at one of the pictures of him doing the Illuminati Masonic Hand Gesture:

media.photobucket.com...

last time i checked that meant i love you...

And another one: (Illuminati handshake)

www.thebereanchronicles.com...

looks to me like the table was long and their arms weren't long enough to get a good grasp...

And another one:

www.hiddenknowledge.net...

last time i checked that one meant i love you as well ....

c'mon buddy this is a stretch, a sad one at that.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The Campaign for Liberty is a Justice Department front for Patriot Act Violators... think about it... what is Campaign for Liberty... a slick operation ran the same way those Charities Function.... Give Me .... Give Me and while your at it give me even more.... I noted that Ron Paul is considered a terrorist by some law enforcement agencies... thus, you are guilty of donating to a terrorist organization.... we dont think about the future.. but that is what hilter did was dig up the past and prosecute...

what do you think...? plausible.... this thread might be right ... how sad that thought maybe ,,,, a lawyer once said never ask a question you dont know the answer too....

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Honestly It is quite possible that hes one of "them" (who is them anyways? is it the NWO?) If they had a figure come out and talk about the things that Ronnie has discussed such as smaller federal Gov't, gold standard, accountability for all corruption, etc. and then he turned around later down the road and said hey instead of that let's go ahead and give the feds a Little bit mroe power just for now, people, not all of course, would follow him It would be the ultimate bait and switch the only thing is we'd be handing over the country instead of getting a corvette with a cardboard engine.

edited for clarification: Which is not to say that bobbylove isn't uhh what's a nice word completely out there but I do have to say that its a thought that bears some merit.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Awolscout]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I voted for Ron Paul for two reasons, cause he wanted to abolish the IRS and the Federal Reserve.
I don't see how he has done much to harm those two causes so far, "fake" or not, they are still at least slightly advanced more by his advocacy of them than they were before, yes? It seems so to me anyways...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
OK, then. there's no one left to bring common sense dialog to the table if Ron Paul is out.
That is, unless bobbylove321 has someone to recommend.
Recommendation please?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Scientists. Why don't we put scientists from lots of different fields into office?

Let the world be run by people who are more trust able and nothing to gain from money, etc.

It of course doesn't mean any scientist, but it's a start.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Why would Ron Paul be legit?

Because he wants term limits?
Because he wants to audit the Federal Reserve?
Because he wants to limit the Federal government?
Because he was against the Iraq war?
Because he always advocates liberty and freedom?
Because he's helped birth 4000 children on his off days?
Because he believes in the State's rights?
Because he believes in the constitution?
Because he believes in the individual?

Everything this guy has done throughout his entire career has always been to help his constituents...or to defend liberty and keep government as small as possible.

If this man is somehow dirty...then there is no hope...he's the only honest guy I see out there.

That being said..I don't think he's dirty...all he tries to do is help people...but he does it with as little government and taxation as possible....and rails against war.

Cripes...what is NOT to like?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

People like you are VERY confused.

Just because Ron Paul says one thing doesn't mean that he is WORKING for us and the people of this world.

He doesn't care about anything either.

He works for them. He is with them. He IS them.

Look at Obama, yeah, real "trust able" guy there...He said one thing before he was in office, and now look at him 360 degree flip.

Stop being gullible.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

He "wants" something doesn't mean he would do it if he was in office.

Take a look at Obama..the perfect liar. Although, I, as well as many other smart folks, can see through the B.S. before he was even in office.

What they say and do when they are in office is TOTALLY different. This is how it all works.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

He wouldn't abolish the IRS or the Federal Reserve if he had the chance.

No way.

He is just telling people what they want to hear.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Scientists? Scientists who will do anything for a government grant...including supporting things they don't believe in?

No thanks.

I just want some one that exhibits some common sense.

Quite frankly...i see little to no common sense anywhere in our politicians today.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

You don't know your symbolism very well do you?

Just a handshake?

You should go and do some research on Illuminati symbolism, pagan symbolism, and you'll eventually start to see some "odd" things.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wow I really thought you just enjoyed trolling, but apparently your just crazy.

Ron Paul a part of the Illuminati? Based on a few photos with him giving a certain hand gesture? Sure, that makes alot of sense. With your level of logic for these things you are implying that EVERYTHING is somehow conspiracy related, that all ads contain reptilian secret messeges. You remind of the guy from a Beautiful Mind, minus the mind.

I am so sick of these threads by this bobby love character, it's just full of biased opinions and downright retarted concepts. We don't have time for these kind of shinanigans at ATS.

Our community is based on presenting feasible theories with proven and hard facts from trusted sources. You showing a few pictures of them doing "supposed" illuminati hand signs is a complete waste of time, and just another gimmick to raise your points.

You are exactly the kind of consipiracy theorist that makes us all look like morons, your gullibility and your inability to see reason from stupidity is truly amazing.

Can you please simply do us all a favor and forget this website exists as you clearly have not given us anything of importance or anything of use when it comes to the content of your threads, or your posts.

Deny ignorance my fellow ATS members, this is one the biggest trolls we have here and were letting him ruin the boards with this wild theories to which he provides no proof other than suggestion.

I apologize for the rant. Too much is too much.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

bobby.
Please provide examples of Ron Paul "saying one thing and doing another".
people like the guy for his consistency. All you've provided was screen shots of finger positions. It almost appears that you are just trolling for a reaction.
I'd hate to think you posted this just to troll.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

it doesn't take common sense to see that they're both reaching shake each other's hands ... i can't believe you can't see this.

and you should look at this link for your Illuminati 'hand gesture' deafness.about.com... ... i'm guessing this makes my 11 year old little brother part of the illuminati when he signs this to his deaf friend

[edit on 21-4-2009 by baseball101]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join