It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is With Them...He's FAKE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I prefer Kentish weald signing over ASL.

Either way, it is a pleasantry.

The latter is a logistical reaching shake, no foul.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Look at one of the pictures of him doing the Illuminati Masonic Hand Gesture:

media.photobucket.com...

last time i checked that meant i love you...

And another one: (Illuminati handshake)

www.thebereanchronicles.com...

looks to me like the table was long and their arms weren't long enough to get a good grasp...

And another one:

www.hiddenknowledge.net...

last time i checked that one meant i love you as well ....

c'mon buddy this is a stretch, a sad one at that.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. This, to me, is just a crock of paranoia. That said, however, I'm not well versed in anything regarding the Illuminati, save for reading Angels & Demons a few years ago...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
OK, we know he refused medical treatment to Medicaid and Medicare patients because he just doesn't believe in that sort of thing. So he claims to have ever so gallantly treated many patients for free. Do any of you know how many women he actually treated for free?

didn't think so. You want Ron Paul you lose public education, interstate highways, minimum wage, public health, pandemic preparedness, FDA, foodstamps, all forms of welfare. Do you really want disease ridden homeless people taking a crap in your garden? Do you really want all roads and highways to be private toll roads? Do you really want every man for himself and extreme isolation from the rest of the world? Do you really want to kill public education? Do you really want to kick your grandparents and the disabled to the curb? Do you honestly believe private and religious charities are going to pick up the slack? In case you aren't already aware or don't go to a church, synagogue or temple these helping organizations are completely overwhelmed already trying to tend to the needs of the sick, poor and elderly, especially since donations have gone down so dramatically.

Oh, he's a sham allright. Maybe not along the lines of NWO but he's disingenuous and untrustworthy. Have a look at his voting record at votesmart.org. Take a look at how he is rated by independent organizations as well. Not a nice guy. not nice at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

LoL Tothetenthpower........lol i love you, lol fantastic rant and dead on

to bobbylove...........BACK IN THE BOX! BACK IN THE BOX! BAAAD!!!

To southernguardian....."blah blah blah NEOCONS....blah blah blah BUSH....blah blah blah FOXNEWS.....blah blah blah right wingers.....blah blah blah racist conservatives" Look i just summed up every post youve ever made in less then my maximum character limit....

What erks me even more than this post, is that it gets more replies then posts that are actually informative, or ask real questions. Seriously, the best medicine to this sort of thing is to just stop replying to the posts.....

However, i had to post this......so you could see it..........to take my advice.....yeah sounds hypocritical doesnt it?! lol

*edit to add content*

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
OK, we know he refused medical treatment to Medicaid and Medicare patients because he just doesn't believe in that sort of thing. So he claims to have ever so gallantly treated many patients for free. Do any of you know how many women he actually treated for free?

didn't think so. You want Ron Paul you lose public education, interstate highways, minimum wage, public health, pandemic preparedness, FDA, foodstamps, all forms of welfare. Do you really want disease ridden homeless people taking a crap in your garden? Do you really want all roads and highways to be private toll roads? Do you really want every man for himself and extreme isolation from the rest of the world? Do you really want to kill public education? Do you really want to kick your grandparents and the disabled to the curb? Do you honestly believe private and religious charities are going to pick up the slack? In case you aren't already aware or don't go to a church, synagogue or temple these helping organizations are completely overwhelmed already trying to tend to the needs of the sick, poor and elderly, especially since donations have gone down so dramatically.

Thats because, if we listen to this little document called the Constitution, the federal government has no jurisdiction over this at all. The State governments, however, by way of the 10th Amendment to said Constitution, have the power to regulate and control these various things.

Not a nice guy. not nice at all.

The government isn't supposed to be "nice,"
its supposed to work in an unobtrusive way. Just ask the founding fathers. How do we do that? You guessed it! The Constitution!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join