It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity Revealed ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I know the economy is not in a great position right now and not everyone has a lot of disposable income, but why doesn't someone with a bit of cash reproduce this? If this is indeed an accurate representation of antigravity technology it would be overwhelmingly profitable for someone to recreate this. The products this tech could be used are are numerous and the price it would fetch would be great. I wish someone would try to reproduce it by these instructions.

I saw this a while ago and can't remember where, but it seems like they feel they are on to something. Seems plausable, though someone without extensive education in chemistry, and science in general, would have a hard time telling if this could work just by watching the videos. I mean to the layperson it sounds terrific, but there is no way to know if these principles, if applied according to the spcifications, could even come close to anything of a working machine.

Would love to see it work though.

Could it be that the government has a watch over everyone who could supply those parts to make it so if somebody does start aquiring the correct materials they can step in and cut them off?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yea but this video is fake, and a bad one

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
The TR-3B in this video seems to have some kind of verticle stabilisers in the rear of the craft.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This video is not fake, but I am not sure I'd try this at home.
The working levitation demonstration is near the end, but the mechanics are far simpler than what is being discussed in this thread.
At any rate, this guy's idea could be the right line of thinking:
UFO-Electromagnetic Levitation Demonstration

[edit on 26-4-2009 by 4N6310]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

The YouTube video is missing tons of physics.

As in "why do you think spinning mercury will do anything?"

As is admitted by the guy, "bose-einstein condensates" and "plasmas" have very little to do with one another.

Plasmas occur in hot situations---the atoms separate into ions and charges which go their own way and have electrical effects.

This is entirely opposite from a bose-einstein condensate.

In the plasma there is a proliferation of allowable statistical mechanics states that the particles can be (all the various particles positions & momenta). Totally the opposite of BEC where you have to radically constrain the possible motions and configurations of particles.

BEC and plasmas don't mix.

Yes, QM might have some unusual interaction with gravity we don't know about because we don't know how quantum gravity really works.

But there is a titanic leap fro there to "spinning mercury plasmas" which could mean anything.

And besides where do these ET ships get the power and where do they dump the waste heat?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
mmm... for the guy that said scifi writers made all anit-stuff up... there is such a thing as anti-matter, colliders have produced it in minute quanities..

as far as anti-gavity goes, i always thought e=mc2 was the key

if energy and matter are the same, then at some point energy will create its own gravity making anti-gravity

[edit on 27-4-2009 by hisshadow]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
His latest video is out, this one in dealing with electrogravity.
guys brilliant...best subscription on youtube.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow

if energy and matter are the same, then at some point energy will create its own gravity making anti-gravity

Energy does "create gravity". As the general theory of relativity says, mass is a form of energy (E=mc²), so a given amount of energy creates the same gravitational field as the corresponding amount of mass. How energy can make anti-gravity is beyond me, and I suspect beyond anyone on this planet.

The first video seems to be a physics undergraduate's wet dream, and nothing more. How you get from superconductivity, superfluidity and Einstein-Bose's condensates to levitating a large craft in the air is something that isn't hinted at in the video. I suppose it's meant to impress people who don't understand applied physics, and saying that you need to understand both solid-state physics and space-time manifolds and relativity is the same as saying "don't even try".

After all I've seen, I'm still having a hard time believing that the US has advanced anti-gravity aircraft back-engineered from UFOs. However, considering that other powers of the world would wet their pants at the thought that that were true, i wouldn't wonder if the US MOD wanted people to believe in a story like that and spread it in the internet.

Just a thought. Thinking is good, methinks.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by cnuum]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If you haven't seen this yet - this is pretty good.

The secret of Coral Castle in Florida built by Ed Leedskalnin who moved 30 ton stones all by himself with the use of some magnets and such. He claimed this was how the pyramids were built.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join