It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Discrimination Case Could Transform Hiring Procedures Nationwide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Funny since it was the clintons that tried to create a racial landslide
it doesn't only work for blacks to use the race card

take a drive to the bible belt and you'll see who else it works on

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Russian1

There is no such thing as "reverse discrimination." There is only discrimination. Only a fanny-backwards society would conjure up a term such as "reverse discrimination." Not laughable. I am saddened.

You can call it what you want. It is still wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You have lost me with this one. What does that mean? Take a drive to the Bible Belt. How did the Clintons use the race card?
Just trying to understand.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Greetings Christian Voice......So you took the severence package and moved on.....I am curious??? How you felt after that decision...There were several other alternatives available to you.....One being you have a right to sue also...If the amount of stealing was as rampant as you claim....Iam sure the insurance company that pays these claims would be interested in knowing....If you were in a work inviroment where upper management condoned criminal activity such as you described.....Perhaps you should explore the provisions of the RICO statutes....If this is a publically held company....Buy one share and show up at a shareholders meeting....Our tort system is repleat with frivolous law suits with only one purpose and that is to extort through the threat of a jury trial...(99%percent of them settle out of court)....Individuals who steal this way usually have several lawsuits going at the same time...These thieves are noted in the system as LITIGOUS and this branding eventually will render them ineffective...
The shame is that you could not standup and so this kind of activity you described will carry on....and myself the customer will have to pay...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

I don't have the money to fight the company and with the job market the way it is, I really needed to be able to get unemployment in case i can't find a job. They had me right where they wanted me.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by theodorej

I don't have the money to fight the company and with the job market the way it is, I really needed to be able to get unemployment in case i can't find a job. They had me right where they wanted me.
Unfortunetly, that's the case for almost every hard working Joe.

That's my bog beef with America's "The Right to Pursue Happiness" slogan and our government. You sure can pursue happiness and justice but the government makes it nearly impossible to do so. It's a facade altogether.

It's not about who's white or black, it's about who's rich and who'se poor.

MBF

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theodorej
reply to post by MBF

OFF THE RECORD !! Perhaps you should look into the Whistle Blower Laws already on the books.....They will afford you cover...and allow you to expose not only the individual but also all those that think that what he is doing is OK....I hope the government job you speak of is removed from any threat to the life and limb of any inocent persons...

I am not an employee. The employee that I have the trouble with works for the FSA. He stole money from where I repaid a loan and used it to pay a man to go to jail in his place when he was arrested on a coc aine trafficking charge. I've been all the way up the ladder and even had him investigated by the Office Of Inspector General. They told me that he had never been involved in drugs in any way. I mailed them a copy of a newspaper article where he has been arrested and told them that I thought that they didn't want to find anything on him. They also said that they had talked to the people that I told them that knew about all this information and that nobody would substantiate my claims. This is a lie because I had asked them and they all told me that they had never been contacted. The head of the drug task force told me that they had been trying to catch him for years and they knew that he had payed the man to go to jail for him between $200,000 and $300,000 but they didn't know where he had got the money. The man is using taxpayer money to fund his drug business and I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join