It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For people who still doubt FEMA Camps and foreign troops on our soil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
but when people like me and a few others here post info that is credible and legit

Where? You posted a link to an article written about HR 645, but as of yet have not read the bill for yourself. You have taken the word of one person that this bill is really secret code for "Let's toss 'em all in camps and kill 'em".

Alan Keyes said that the obama administration was planning their own 9-11 so they could instill martial law!

If you want to take the word of an article on Prison Planet and World Net Daily, then be my guest. In the time I've been here I've learned that cries of martial law are a dime a dozen. It's been claimed at least once every other month for years and has yet to happen, so pardon me if I do not believe the boy who cried wolf.

Besides, I thought Bush was the mastermind who was going to take over the world and toss us all in the camps. Since he didn't, now it's Obama that's going to? I am anything but an Obama fan, but he is no more likely to put us all in concentration camps than Bush was.

Wow, just one great big ole conspiracy eh?

Nope. In all reality, it's much ado about nothing. Take a look at your sources and double check where they are getting information from and whether it is correct or not. Don't just read an article, take it as gospel, and expect everyone here to just agree that it's correct. It won't happen.

Edit: quote tags.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I can;t read the OP anymore b/c he is the 1st addition to my "Ignore" list, but from the responses, I can see the following"

1. OP refuses or can't read HB645. (he'd rather repeat what otherstell him/her is in the bill);
2. OP relies on hearsay and worse for his "sources." (All of the "West Coast" was under martial ("marshall") law 2 months ago, according to some);
3. OP does not know how to think for him/herself, but spouts YouTube and nightmares;
4. OP's parents do not monitor his/her access to their computer; and,
5. There are monsater in OP's closet and under the bed.

I quit reading this trash 3 days ago, but thought I'd 'pop-in' today to see why this HOAX thread is still alive. I was very tempted to hit a MOD button on day 1, but figured that if the freaks could be kept busy here, they wouldn't show up elsewhere.

You have no hope of changing their outlook.

I think my last post ended with "All Aboard."

If there are FEMA camps, I hope they have a 'special place' for the OP and his friends.

ASnd, I hope they go soon.

All Aboard!
jw

[edit on 22-4-2009 by jdub297]

[edit on 22-4-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
...As most people know, you CAN'T prove that something does NOT exist.

And "most people" would be wrong. You most certainly CAN prove something in the negative, i.e., that something does NOT exist. Mathematicians do it all the time in the course of their work. Look it up, and deny that ignorance.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

And "most people" would be wrong. You most certainly CAN prove something in the negative, i.e., that something does NOT exist. Mathematicians do it all the time in the course of their work. Look it up, and deny that ignorance.

You are the one denying ignorance. I said you cannot prove that something does not exist, not that you cannot prove something in the negative. They are two very different things. Proof by contradiction in mathematics is very different from trying to prove the non-existence of being or entity.

Existence describes the act of being. You cannot PROVE alien UFOs don't exist, nor can you prove fairies don't exist If the domain is small enough, you can prove that elephants don't exist in your kitchen, but to prove that FEMA camps don't exist at all, in the US, you would have to scour every square mile of the US, including underground sites, etc. and find NONE. No one has done that. That, however, does not mean that they exist, merely because no one has done that. Likewise, proving that FEMA camps do exist, would involve finding at least one confirmed FEMA camp with executions, as the OP has claimed. To date, none have been verified as such. Just because it seems "easier" to prove the existnece of one camp, rather than the non-existence of ANY camp, does not mean that the camps exist. In fact, logic dictates that since NO confirmed FEMA death camp has been verified, it is more probably that no FEMA death camp is currently operating. As I've stated already, killing people and their entire families, with no one noticing it, is hardly a likely scenario right now. Even in Nazi Germany, most Germans KNEW about the concentration camps. They just denied that they knew, and went about their daily business, closing their eyes to what was going on.
In fact, even American firms like IBM knew about the Death camps in Germany, because TJ Watson and his henchmen helped the Nazi's track down , and eliminate the Jews. Read the book "IBM and the Holocaust", number 1 NY TImes bestseller for all of the gruesome details.

In addition, if someone had scoured every square inch of the US, and none were found, you would still have people like the OP who are convinced that army camps, or rail yards are FEMA camps.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Sorry to burst yer bubble, but I ain't no op. And yes I do read before I post anything. It's quite apparent that "hooked on phonics" never worked for you and a few others here. But I guess like all the Bush torture stuff that was denied by bush, cheney and others, you and your buddies here probably believed that when they said "we dont' torture or waterboard" didn't ya? Now Obama is trying to pardon them.
Fema is now getting ready to conduct terror drills that is focusing on "domestic" terrosim, you know, the kind that in patriot acts 1&2 say are anyone who protests against the gov't? But hey, it's all just one big ole conspiracy isn't it? www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

OP means original post or original poster. So yeah, you kinda are one. You started the thread right?

And since you want to bring up a FEMA training exercise, did you go read the actual fact sheet on the FEMA website? I'll bet you didn't. Here's what your article glossed over.

FEMA National Level Exercise 2009
NLE 09 will focus on intelligence and information sharing among intelligence and law enforcement communities, and between international, federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector participants.

The NLE 09 scenario will begin in the aftermath of a notional terrorist event outside of the United States, and exercise play will center on preventing subsequent efforts by the terrorists to enter the United States and carry out additional attacks. This scenario enables participating senior officials to focus on issues related to preventing terrorist events domestically and protecting U.S. critical infrastructure.

So they are focusing on sharing intelligence and information sharing in the event of a terrorist event OUTSIDE the US to prevent subsequent attacks INSIDE the US. So what? What does that have to do with death camps?

Edit to add, despite your articles claims there is a link to this FAQ right on the front page of the FEMA website. Can we say fear-mongering?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It would be laughable, if people didn't buy into this utter nonsense.
Do you really think people can just disappear, along with their families, and no one notices? Virtually all of his "news" involves a friend of a friend telling a friend who told him some "top secret" news.

I've seen better science fiction stories.

I'm not saying I buy what the OP is selling, but questioning that people can just "disapear" is naive.
www.nampn.org...

Some estimates have up to 150,000 people going missing every year in america.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Do you really think people can just disappear, along with their families, and no one notices? Virtually all of his "news" involves a friend of a friend telling a friend who told him some "top secret" news.

I'm not saying I buy what the OP is selling, but questioning that people can just "disapear" is naive.
www.nampn.org...

I believe the person discussing the disappearance of people is using it in the context of government abductions and families being shipped to FEMA camps.

Anyway, just because people can and do dissappear does not lend any evidence whatsoever to the existence of FEMA camps unless you fallaciously assume them to exist as an evil kidnapping entity - something of which there is no evidence whatsoever.

Conjecture based on fantasy does not probability make.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

www.nampn.org...

I believe the person discussing the disappearance of people is using it in the context of government abductions and families being shipped to FEMA camps.

Anyway, just because people can and do dissappear does not lend any evidence whatsoever to the existence of FEMA camps unless you fallaciously assume them to exist as an evil kidnapping entity - something of which there is no evidence whatsoever.

Conjecture based on fantasy does not probability make.

I totally agree with you about the lack of evidence. However:

That many dissapearances have to be going somewhere....

FEMA camps exist and are admitted to.....the question is their purpose.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Um, just a little good stuff from out west;

The Minidoka Internment camp, which housed Japanese Americans during World War II, will get $105,000 to spruce up trails and remove safety hazards.
(They said on the evening news tonight it was also for new perimeter fencing)www.ktvb.com... '
btw, gee whiz fellers we have already proven we are paranoid enough to lock up our own people in a time of war.

The land would provide the park service with the space it needs to begin refurbishing the camp and rebuilding a barracks block.

www.ktvb.com...

I missed this second story from "08". Um it sounds pretty clear to me!
Except why would they need more land to fix an existing structure?
Wonder why they need fancy barracks anyway?hmmm....
Is it a good idea to throw money at it?(especially right now)
In my opinion(if anyone wants it)I dont think they were intended to be
a bad thing, but the gubmint knows people are P.O'd and now they
are scared too. The story originally was about turning it into a tourist attraction!

The statement listed the CAFO as a major concern, along with a lack of visitor services currently at the site. Congress acted last year to expand the Minidoka National Historic Site.

www.magicvalley.com...
Nortice in the local paper it is now called the "Minidoka National Historic site"! That sounds rather quaint now! Wonder when the jacuzzi goes in?
Apparently 'internment' is not socially correct enough anymore!
Are we paranoid or delusional? Beats me. What if its a little bit of both?
Doesnt fema have the ultimate authority during a "crisis" anyway? And the president too? They can probably do whatever they want...(like rip us off by the trillions with no accountability)! They wouldn't do that I'm fairly sure. Maybe we'll find all this money of ours if we keep it up!

Seems like we tend to screw up a good thing sooner or later is all.
I'm just sayin'...I dont have a clue, guess I could drive out there and check it out myself!

Be sure you know(for sure)where you are going before getting on any train(just to be on the safe side)!

Its also listed on national maps as possibly being renovated. Um,...ya.
www.awesumo.com...
www.scribd.com...

IDAHO Minidoka/Jerome Counties - WWII Japanese-American internment facility possibly under renovation.

www.apfn.org...

[edit on 22-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Yes, people go missing, true. However, a large majority of those people are "missing" because they want to be missing. Many disappear to avoid paying taxes, paying alimony, escaping prosecution for crimes, starting a "new" life, witness protection, dementia in the elderly, psychiatric patients, etc.

For instance, much is made of missing children, and of course, even one missing child is a tragedy, but look at how few are actually abductions:

The National Center for Missing Adults, based in Phoenix, consistently tracks about 48,000 "active cases," says president Kym Pasqualini, although that number has been bumped up by nearly 11,000 reports of persons missing after this year's hurricanes.

In a phone interview, Pasqualini said a breakdown of the 48,000 cases reveals the democratic nature of America's missing persons.

Slightly more than half—about 25,500—of the missing are men. About four out of 10 missing adults are white, three of 10 black and two of 10 Latino.

Among missing adults, about one-sixth have psychiatric problems. Young men, people with drug or alcohol addictions and elderly citizens suffering from dementia make up other significant subgroups of missing adults.

About half of the roughly 800,000 missing juvenile cases in 2001 involved runaways, and another 200,000 were classified as family abductions related to domestic or custody disputes.

Only about 100 missing-child reports each year fit the profile of a stereotypical abduction by a stranger or vague acquaintance.

www.trutv.com...

Only about 100 missing-child reports each year fit the profile of a stereotypical abduction by a stranger or vague acquaintance

[edit on 22-4-2009 by ProfEmeritus]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, stop "cherry-picking" from the article what you wanna post. For if "you" read the article, then you would have seen this part in it also!

"In fact, as recently leaked Department of Homeland Security, FBI, and local law enforcement (in particular, the Missouri State Police) documents reveal, the real target is not al-Qaeda or Muslim terrorists, but rather “rightwing extremists” who support the Second Amendment and states’ rights and oppose abortion and open borders. The liberal corporate media has worked tirelessly with the government to demonize activists and supporters of these movements. It has orchestrated a disinformation campaign against the Tea Party movement and has attempted to link the alleged white supremacist cop killer Richard Poplawski to Alex Jones and others erroneously classified as “rightwing extremists.”

"Although not specifically mentioned in the FEMA factsheet, NLE 09 will also include exercises designed to round-up and intern suspected terrorists. Under REX 84 and other operations, FEMA, in association with 34 other federal civil departments and agencies, trained to detain large numbers of American citizens."

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

For the love of all that is holy...... Did you actually read my post? Or did you just assume I'm wrong since I went to the SOURCES from the articles you have linked instead of just automatically agreeing? I have not cherry picked things from any of the articles you have linked. I have gone to the source documents and found the information there. My quotes have come from the bill and from the FEMA website. I honestly couldn't care less what is in those articles because it doesn't match up with the actual bill or the actual fact sheet on the FEMA website.

I give up. You refuse to read anything that doesn't tell you you're right. You refuse to read the source documents for the articles you link. So please continue to allow WND and Prison Planet to do your thinking for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

It's not about being right, it's about putting out the facts and not picking and choosing to show here in the thread to suit ones' ego. I took the same material you did and showed stuff that you didn't pick out because you didn't want to appear to be wrong and me right. I would love , absolutely love to be discussing something else besides stuff like the nwo and fema camps, but our global leaders won't allow us to do that, at least, the ones who really care about their fellow citizen like myself. I don't even know you jenna, and yet I care what happens to you and your family. I love and care about all people. I don't care if you're an athiest, total non-believer in God, what color your skin is, what language you speak, or where you come from. If you choose not to believe this info, that's your choice, and I am not going to shove it down yours or anybody elses throats, but if you're going to try and debunk this stuff, at least provide credible info. I, and some others here have used info from ex-military personel, top-notch nwo journalists, and people who have given their entire lives to this cause, and all you have to debunk it with is you and a few of your buddies opinions? Do you think the gov't is really gonna tell people what their real agendas are? America has had 3 presidents who put us back on the american dollar, and all 3 of them were killed, and a 4th president(andrew jackson) survived more than 22 assassination attempts, and he was the only president to pay off our national debt. But the 3 who had america back on it's own currency and were killed were, Lincoln, McKinley, and JFK. Ahhh, but that's just another conspiracy theory to isn't it?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
reply to post by thewind

And since you want to bring up a FEMA training exercise, did you go read the actual fact sheet on the FEMA website? I'll bet you didn't. Here's what your article glossed over.

I beleive that there are no camps that exist yet. I do think there is a possibility in the future with some of the rhetoric being spewed as of late, seems like NWO is getting more aggressive with its rhetoric. I really don't know for sure, but as of now I say they don't exist but they are well prepared to turn the facilities into camps at a moment's notice, that I do believe.

But anyway, how does going to the FEMA website dis-prove anything the poster was trying to claim about the exercises they were conducting?

Do you think FEMA is going to tell you the truth if there is indeed something sinister going on?

That is like people who blast the alternative media, and act like the corporate owned bankster media is the only "legit" source. When a major part of the alternative media theory is centered around the idea that the coporate owned mainstream media are serving the NWO agenda and are manipulating the news to dissuade you from the truth.

I mean do you think the mainstream media bigshots are going to to come out and admit they are part of the NWO plan if they actually are?

It is up to you to beleive what you want, but let's get real here. Going to to a FEMA website to disprove what he says about FEMA's true agenda is the very LAST place I would go. It is not a neutral source, of course what is posted on the FEMA site is going to sound like it is on the up and up.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
but if you're going to try and debunk this stuff, at least provide credible info. I, and some others here have used info from ex-military personel, top-notch nwo journalists, and people who have given their entire lives to this cause, and all you have to debunk it with is you and a few of your buddies opinions?

Are you serious? How much more credible can it get? I took info from the source that completely contradicted the claims in the article. And your response is that it isn't credible because a friend of a friend of a friend says so?

Who's cherry picking and basing things off opinion? Here's a hint, it's not me.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burth179

I went to the FEMA website to find the fact sheet for myself. The article the other poster linked misconstrued and twisted the information from the fact sheet to suit their purposes. They rely on people not checking out the sources for themselves, and unfortunately most people don't and take anything written in an article as being the gospel.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Wow, not even one star for all that! Thanks!

Not that I really care or I sure wouldnt have created THIS
username in the first place!
The truth of collapse hurts, I know.
Guess I should just throw out more sarcastic two liners!
That seems to be what works best!

Theres only one of you on my ignore list!
Deny ignorance, (or at least try to ignore it!)
I'm shore it goes both ways!
Later....

P.S. I already been to "camp".....nope not goin'.
P.S.S. If you do decide to go, take lotsa bug spray,
theres sure alot of pests out there!

[edit on 23-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
reply to post by burth179

I went to the FEMA website to find the fact sheet for myself. The article the other poster linked misconstrued and twisted the information from the fact sheet to suit their purposes. They rely on people not checking out the sources for themselves, and unfortunately most people don't and take anything written in an article as being the gospel.

Checking the FEMA website isn't going to give you too much credit in the eyes of the OP, or whoever. Since FEMA is the one making the concentration camps and harvesting coffins, why would they tell the truth about it on their web site?

They are just trying to paint a pretty picture to fool the people who are easily swayed by evil government propaganda that brainwashes you into thinking the government actually cares about the citizens.

Not only that, but the coffins are actually the alien race of vampires that have come down to harvest the humans when project blue beam creates a false Apocalypse based on the bible.

The OP knows he's right about FEMA and their evil vampire coffins. Don't you go trying to brainwash him with good sense and reason! How dare you!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
The OP knows he's right about FEMA and their evil vampire coffins. Don't you go trying to brainwash him with good sense and reason! How dare you!

What was I thinking?! How dare I, indeed. I'm ashamed of myself now, and rightly so I imagine. There is no room for good sense or reason when it comes to topics such as this one. I'll go sit in the corner now and think about what I've done.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join