learn more

For people who still doubt FEMA Camps and foreign troops on our soil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

"Use some logic. If entire families just disappeared, someone would be making a stink about that."
You're right professor, use some logic, would ya? Have you ever seen the missing persons list at your local post office? It looks like the encyclopedia britannica, but hey, this is just a conspiracy site eh? That's what people like you call stuff you can't explain isn't it? JFK gave a speech on secret societies, so I guess that makes him a conspiracy nut to then, right? There is much info that proves the existance of fema camps, and you say there is none? Okay, where's "YOUR" proof that there are none? All you have offered has been your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions don't ya, being as you're sooooo smart eh?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
Earlier that day a U.S. HH60 Jayhawk with what looked like extra fuel pods flew over heading to our local Coast Guard base.

What would Russian soldiers and a Jayhawk have to do with each other? If the Russian soldiers were here training they'd be flying around in either Russian helicopters or Blackhawks.

You saw a Jayhawk near a Coast Guard base, which is exactly where I would expect to see one, since they fly them. They frequently fly with extra tanks mounted too, because they have to go so far out to sea to rescue people.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Okay, where's "YOUR" proof that there are none?

For the second and last time, you cannot prove a negative.
Perhaps a tinfoil hat will protect you from your FEMA camps.

Next time you're in a post office, go up to the clerk and tell them you know where all those missing people on the posters are. Tell them that they were executed by the government in the "secret" FEMA camps.

You will get a free ride, alright, but it won't be to a FEMA camp. It will be with two men in white, to the funny farm. You really should try to get a grip on reality. Imagining secret "death camps" in America is not conducive to that effort.

News flash- there is a difference between Hollywood TV shows and reality.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by thewind

Yeah, you and others laugh and scoff at people like Al Cuppett, and yet I haven't seen any of "YOUR" proof that these camps don't exist!

As most people know, you CAN'T prove that something does NOT exist.

Al Cuppett has a long history of sensationalist theory postulation, with nothing to back up those claims but rumor and innuendo.

Use some logic. If entire families just disappeared, someone would be making a stink about that. But this is a conspiracy site, so believe what you wish. For me, I'll stick to logic and solid proof before I buy into any crazy theories.

The phrase "I am completely wrong" does not, in fact, exist in your post.

I can easily prove that 3 eyeballs do not exist on my head, or that an elephant does not exist in my backyard. I can prove that hair does not exist on the head of a bald man.

You're thinking of an unrestrictive negative, or the ability to prove that something doesn't exist anywhere at all. The simple fact is, that you can not check everywhere, where anything may exist, to disprove that it doesn't exist.

Obviously, many people take the unrestrictive negative and translate it to the idea that anything is possible, or that anything can exist based on the fact that you can't prove it doesn't - which is, of course, why they always ask for your evidence that it doesn't exist. They use the most trace, trivial, unconnected and silly pieces of evidence, backed by flawed reasoning, to conclude that it is plausible for something to exist just because you can't prove that it doesn't exist everywhere. After all, they'll always have more evidence than you simply because you can never have any evidence unless the entire domain where FEMA camps could exist where open to investigation (which of course, is never the case).

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

Well, let's see here. I'll answer both yours and the professor's negative remarks with astounding authority and verification. First of all, I have never met anybody who has actually met a space alien, and yet we all know that they are real and ufo's do exist. Next, we don't have any hard evidence concerning roswell and area 51, but we know they exist. Both of those 2 factions can be proved by 2 very prominent individuals. One is former "NASA" employee and engineer Chuck Missler, and the other is the late ex-gov't engineer Phil Schneider, who by the way developed and helped construct "underground" bases and tunnels! Now, that I have "proven" the credible authenticity of aliens and underground bases, I will address the fema camp issue. The following are considered experts in their respective fields and have examined and investigated both fema camps and detention camps in america, and they are as follows:
Former retired FBI Agent Ted Gunderson
US Army Retired Al Cuppett
Ex-gov't engineer Phil Schneider
Investigative journalist,Former Naval Officer Wayne Madson
Texas Congressman and former prez cand. Ron Paul
Now, to shut you 2 jackasses up about fema camps and their authenticity, Right now as we speak, there is a House Resolution in congress now that wants to legalize and authorize "FEMA Camps"! Now, if these camps were NOT real, why would they be wanting to "Legalize" them for???????? Here's the link and a short excerpt from Dr Ron Paul's own website! Read it and weep!

HR 645: Congress Seeks to Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camps
Posted January 27th, 2009 by RJ
www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Now that I have proven the existance of fema camps to the scoffers, are there anymore questions I can answer for ya'll, or are you gonna sit around like Frasier Crane and analyze it to death some more?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

So did you go read the actual bill? Or did you just assume that it's about "legalizing" camps to round us all up in?

The actual bill is to establish national emergency centers. Why do we need those? Remember when Katrina hit and all of those people were displaced? Remember how they got sent all over the country and the whole thing was a big mess? Remember how people were angry that the government didn't do a better job taking care of those people? Had there been national emergency centers, they would have had a safe place to go and wouldn't have been sent all over the country.

Moving on. These centers are supposed to be set up on military bases. Why, you may ask, do they need to be on a military base? Where do you think the safest place in the country is if something happens? Where are they going to have plenty of supplies on hand at all times? On a military base. Regardless of the scenario or emergency situation, a military base will have the supplies, housing, and medical staff to handle it.

A bill to establish emergency centers to be used during an emergency is not proof that we're all getting rounded up and sent to FEMA camps.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Now that I have proven the existance of fema camps to the scoffers, are there anymore questions I can answer for ya'll, or are you gonna sit around like Frasier Crane and analyze it to death some more?

Good job on the proving and the evidence.

You should forward this thread to congress! You've done your country a great service!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yes I read it, but apparently you never, for if ya had, you'd had seen this line in the article
"With this in mind, it appears as if these so called national emergency centers will be used in a national emergency but only if the national emergency requires large groups of people to be rounded up and detained. If that isn’t the case, than why have these national emergency facilities built in military installations? ") So, before ya spew next time, know what you're talking about. Hey, maybe you and your buddies will get a free bus ride first when the time comes?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I think you meant to respond to my post since I'm the one that asked if you had read the bill.

Yeah, I read that in the article, but then I used my noggin. Just because an article says it, doesn't make it true. A little bit of critical thinking will tell you that the safest place to be is where the supplies and medical staff are, and the military bases have a lot of supplies and plenty of medical staff.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I'm a bit suprised by your apparent certainty of all this and how flippant you are towards such a thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yes I read it, but apparently you never, for if ya had, you'd had seen this line in the article
"With this in mind, it appears as if these so called national emergency centers will be used in a national emergency but only if the national emergency requires large groups of people to be rounded up and detained. If that isn’t the case, than why have these national emergency facilities built in military installations? ") So, before ya spew next time, know what you're talking about. Hey, maybe you and your buddies will get a free bus ride first when the time comes?

You obviously have a hard time comprehending what you are reading - much less who wrote it.

It's a bit more clear why you adopt your position.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Preference for Designation of Closed Military Installations- Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed military installation as a site for a national emergency center. If the Secretaries of Homeland Security and Defense jointly determine that there is not a sufficient number of closed military installations that meet the requirements of subsections (b) and (c), the Secretaries shall jointly designate portions of existing military installations other than closed military installations as national emergency centers.

(e) Transfer of Control of Closed Military Installations- If a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Defense shall transfer to the Secretary of Homeland Security administrative jurisdiction over such closed military installation.

(f) Cooperative Agreement for Joint Use of Existing Military Installations- If an existing military installation other than a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Secretary of Defense shall enter into a cooperative agreement to provide for the establishment of the national emergency center.

www.govtrack.us...

CLOSED military bases are preferred. And I'll tell you exactly why, because I loved over a base that closed down. They still have airfields that can be used, so you have runways to fly supplies into. They have large open areas, and large hangars that can be used to provide shelter, and unless they've opened the housing areas to rent out, they still have base housing that they can put people into. You have all the facilities that are needed to shelter people after a major disaster in one location.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

That is why they began closing all those military bases in the late 80's. I was one of the last who took their basic training at Ft. Dix back in 1985, and when I was in Panama, I remember this sgt. from the C&E shop talk about Ft. Hauchuca Arizona. How he couldn't see why they closed down part of the base, yet kept it maintained year round, fully staffed in the barracks, mess hall, and the dispensery.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I happen to live at a confluence of all three "threats: Foreign troops, FEMA camps, and "FEMA death trains!"

In San Antonio, Texas the Air Force maintains Lackland AFB for training recruits, and Randolph AFB for training pilots. Both facilities host foreign airmen by the hundreds, if not thousands every year. As far back as Iran under the Shah, we've had agreements for sharing facilities and training.

Right next door to Lackland, the former Kelly AFB has been closed under the Base Closure Act and converted largely to civilian use. During the Katrina aftermath, FEMA relocated nearly 10,000 N.O. residents to the base and provided them housing, food and communications. NONE were gassed or baked in ovens, despite criminality among them and spreading into nearby communities.

There are still several thousand of these FEMA "prisoners" in San Antonio who refuse to leave and return to New Orleans! "FEMA (concentration) camps", my ass! Get them out of here, THEY WON'T GO AWAY!

As part of Kelly's conversion, an inland port was created for transshipment of goods between the U.S. and Mexico. This included automobiles, heavy equipment and farm implements in both directions. "Maquiladoras" were a significant source of employment and production for American and Mexican manufacturers, reaching all the way to Toyota plants in Indiana. Moreover, Toyota's largest "Tundra" plant was developed approximately 2.5 miles away, near Somerset, Texas.

Much of this traffic was accomplished via rail auto carriers and flatcars. With the downturn in the economy, these cars have been stationed in and around the area railheads.

So, here in one spot, I can debunk all three of these childish, factless, baseless theories just by reading into the source and not just looking at pictures!

Grow up. Read something once in a while instead of blogs. Get a life.

These stories are nothing more than crap for kids.

Deny Ignorance!

jw

[edit on 19-4-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

They closed the bases because they had too many bases doing the same things, and costing too much money. You don't need 4 Air Force bases in one state doing the same mission, or even 3 or 4 in two states doing the same mission. Especially when the threat is decreasing like it did when the Soviet Union collapsed.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Why do you find training with other armies to be odd?

It happens all the time. They even have CONVENTIONS. Never heard of Mil-Con?

Jesus people.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It's one thing to train with foreigners, we use to do that all the time in panama, it was called "Kindle de Liberty". US, Costa Riccan, Panamanian, and Canadian troops all got together for a 2 week FTEX. I am well aware of joint military exercises. The issue is why keep bases "fully" staffed when they're suppose to be closed?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I am not worried about FEMA setting up camps, that is part of the job of emergency managment after all, if it seems sinister to you because you think they are for citizens then you need to consider some of the reasons a camp like this may need to be used, other than to house citizens in need, of course the government needs to have places to put large amounts of POW's, in case we are ever attacked and capture many enemy forces, we will need to put them somewhere right?

Really, the job of FEMA ( Federal EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT Agency) is to deal with ANY type of emergency, the means of doing so may appear to be out of the ordinary, but so are most emergencies.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

It's one thing to train with foreigners, we use to do that all the time in panama, it was called "Kindle de Liberty". US, Costa Riccan, Panamanian, and Canadian troops all got together for a 2 week FTEX. I am well aware of joint military exercises. The issue is why keep bases "fully" staffed when they're suppose to be closed?

Because it costs less to keep them at minimal operational standards than it does to build a whole bunch more of them if suddenly needed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join