learn more

For people who still doubt FEMA Camps and foreign troops on our soil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Glad to see your post, it only takes good sense to know that when it is an agency's job to protect and shelter people in emergencies the call for 'encampments' is a neccessary one. I stayed in one myself once after a hurricane in Texas when I was a kid, one of my best memories actually, I have never seen that kind of community support again in my life, but if I find myself in a situation like that again I am glad to know FEMA is actively
working on new support locations.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

NO, I am not 100% certain, but the evidence I have given comes from those who are ex-military who served in high ranking places, and another is a congressman, and the last one is an investigative journalist who is also ex-military. When I was at the 29th MI Batallion at FT Davis, we had to support all the MP companies when they would bring people in. At the time, Iran/Contra was going on and there were many civilian prisoners that were brought into FT Sherman and held at the jungle training facility. Then, when my time came for derossing, that was when the beginning of the USARSO (united states army south) began. I seen a lot of stuff then that I didn't understand, but after seeing what I have seen now about the fema camps and other detention facilities, I realize now that I had a front row seat and never knew it. I remember hearing cw 4's and other military brass discussing prisoner camps, and arguing about who was gonna send what company for support and what have you, and it was then that I heard the termonology "10 global sectors", which is exactly what the nwo is going to do when they divide up the world into 10 sections. There is a map from 1942 that depicts just this. Trust me, I would rather be posting the fish I caught and how big it was than discussing stuff like fema camps and what have you, but when you have so many big well known people like I have posted along with their info, how can one dispute it? If fema camps weren't real, why try to pass legislation to legalize them then? What makes this thing sound so scary is the word "FEMA". Fema camps are to be utilized just like the one poster said, in case of emergency like katrina. The trouble is, the ones who want to use them for illegitimate purposes are the ones who are the actual nwo elite. Fema camps are nothing new, it's the idealogy of what they're gonna be used for that has many people shaken up. My honest opinion of the fema camps are that they are 100% real, and about 90% leaning towards that the gov't has something bad planned for those of us who won't conform to the ways of the nwo. So, those of you who wanna let the nwo make you take the mark of the beast, let you worship the beast, and live to a ripe old age unless Jesus comes back first, that's your choice, but you'll pay a great price for it if you do, and the fema camps won't be a bother to you. I'll take my chances with God and living for eternity. Who knows, you might be one of the folks who gets to beat my ass cause I won't conform to your master's ways?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by thewind

Yes I read it, but apparently you never, for if ya had, you'd had seen this line in the article: ... .

Have a grown up read that post to you; Jenna was referring to THE BILL, not an article of someone's opinion about the Bill!

So, before ya spew next time, know what you're talking about.

Try this, sometime: Reading things other than blogs and opinions will help. Instead of naming people who have asserted opinions, try stating facts.

Is this proof(?): Ptolemy says that the EARTH is the center of the Universe. Millions of people believe him. The Catholic Church, no less, will try and convict anyone who disputes this.

Here's another: If you take water, put it into a jar, add rotten food, life will form SPONTANEOUSLY! You can create life from nothing!

Or this: Adolf Hitler says only ARYANS are superior and should reproduce. All other races/breeds are inferior should be eliminated to preserve Aryan purity. Go turn yourself in, quickly. It's even in a best-selling book called "Mein Kampf." Hurry, eliminate yourself and everyone like you. It's in a book by 'a man that millions believe and respect'

Hurry, but don't go far, or you'll fall off the edge of the world onto the back of the turtle that carries the Earth across the cosmic sphere.

My original statement has been unrefuted; your's unsubstantiated!

HOAX!

Deny ignorance.

jw

[edit on 19-4-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by ProfEmeritus

"Use some logic. If entire families just disappeared, someone would be making a stink about that."
You're right professor, use some logic, would ya? Have you ever seen the missing persons list at your local post office? It looks like the encyclopedia britannica, but hey, this is just a conspiracy site eh? That's what people like you call stuff you can't explain isn't it? JFK gave a speech on secret societies, so I guess that makes him a conspiracy nut to then, right? There is much info that proves the existance of fema camps, and you say there is none? Okay, where's "YOUR" proof that there are none? All you have offered has been your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions don't ya, being as you're sooooo smart eh?

As a matter of fact he IS VERY smart. Ill just correct one minor thing where maybe he could have been more specific.

See Genuis, you are making assertions about camps existing.

SO WHAT!

SO WHAT IF CAMPS EXIST?

You are claming they are run by FEMA.

Do you have proof?

If you do and you know they do exist and you know they are facilities run or managed by FEMA.

SO WHAT

So what if they are facilities run by FEMA.

I keep seeing the same videos the same pictures and the same address of all the alleged camps for over a decade, most of them are said to be recently taken photos but they are not.

If FEMA has anything to do with such facilities, so what?

What is your point and why are you not proving your point?

This is why The Prof. questions your research and your experience in this regard is indicative of those too naive to know better or those selling hyperbole and sensationalism

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Now that I have proven the existance of fema camps to the scoffers, are there anymore questions I can answer for ya'll, or are you gonna sit around like Frasier Crane and analyze it to death some more?

That wasn't proof . I am starting to think you need more understanding for the difference between proof and evidence. Dropping names like Chuck Missler is not proving anything, especially since he says no such thing. Chuck Missler does NOT believe in space alien's from another planet moreover your lack of any quotes byh these men with links to published books or papers where they have made mention to support your claims completely lacking and all you have proven is that your willingness to argue is totally devoid of any ABILITY to argue.

You have not corroborated your premise just merely dropped some names. Name dropping and calls to auhtority are classic examples of logical fallacy. When you say "First of all, I have never met anybody who has actually met a space alien, and yet we all know that they are real and ufo's do exist." You honestly don't see the glaring error in this self refuting statement?

How about this one?

"Next, we don't have any hard evidence concerning roswell and area 51, but we know they exist." The fact is,,Genius, WE DO have physical evidence these two places exist and you say they don't. in your first example, all we DO have is lots of hearsay speculation which is why you have never met any aliens or have anything more concrete like EVIDENCE

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I can't believe some of the people in this thread. The worst argument against FEMA camps is that the government wouldn't harm its own people. That's what the government always does!!

I'd like to see some proof okay? It's silly to say the government doesn't harm its own people... lol this is a conspiracy site.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

And we would like to see some proof that this bill, which doesn't even mention FEMA and is meant to establish emergency centers, is somehow code for "Round 'em all up and shoot 'em." The simplest answer is usually the correct one, in this case the simplest answer is that they really are wanting to establish emergency centers to be used during an emergency. Given the reaction after Katrina, I would think people would be happy that they are actually thinking ahead and will know what to do when the next disaster happens. Much better than sending people all over the country and mass confusion.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread455924/pg3#post by Jenna[/url]

There is plenty of proof out there that there is something fishy going on. Alex Jones did a show about it. I'll link you to the youtube videos.

pid6169449]

See, there is plenty of proof they have the camps. Now, whether they're concentration camps or not is another story.

Also, he covered the FEMA coffins already too.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I have to point out something about those plastic coffins.

My dad has about 100 or so acres and has many head of cattle, horses, pigs and chickens. He keeps some of them in his barn and uses what you call FEMA plastic coffins as feed and water troufes.

I asked him why not just buy metal ones and he says that the plastic ones are cheaper and very durable.

So I guess if the FEMA camp thing falls through they can always resell them as farm equipment.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

My dislike of Alex Jones as a source aside, proof of emergency centers or camps as you call them is not proof of a plot to have FEMA round us all up and kill us. Have we forgotten what happened after Katrina so quickly? People were up in arms because things were all jacked up, yet when they try to plan ahead for the next disaster it gets turned into a secret plot to kill us all.

We can't have it both ways. Either the government gets off their butts and has a plan in place for the next natural disaster that comes along, or they leave things as chaotic as they were after Katrina and more people needlessly die.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
whats up with FEMA?
I work at a hotel and there is this guy who is with fema who stays here like all yr long almost.
hes a major asshole the whole hotel hates him. hes a weird man.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
We need to be smarter than the True vs False accusations that are rumbling through this thread.

History shows time and time again, a population denied the existence or truth of things going on in their own nations - until it was too late to do anything about it.

The most obvious example is the run-up to the second world war, where in the beginning of Hitler’s time, no-one in Germany would have thought it would have taken them into the war and actions that then occurred. "oh no it could not happen here" I hear this too much, and watch over time and see it happening.

Over the last 30 years whether in Europe or USA most freedoms have been eroded - and freedom of speech is dead - one can be imprisoned for expressing one’s own views if they do not go along with the "policy" - you will be branded a terrorist ! it is hapenning NOW. (once labelled a terrorist - no need for any trial etc you can be immediately imprisoned for at least a month to sort you out )

I think it pays to keep eyes open, note possibilities of things that could be true, but be wise to not to jump to any conclusions. If too many things start to correlate - you know we are in trouble.

There are quite a few things that could easily trigger a national revolt (specially now) in many different countries - and the Governments that exist today are probably prepared to squash such reactions. And would have the ability to detain trouble makers or "terrorists" .

I ask this question before one can say that "camps etc" cannot be true - why are everyday citizens, including ex- military and others of highest standing, appearing on "potential terrorist" lists and being investigated, if they voice any disagreement with the current governments, or involved in any kind of legal protest ? Don’t believe me ? Then why in the last 3 months have people been arrested for the emails they have sent (and been intercepted), for the blogs they wrote, for the meetings they attended ..... ? (This is in public main stream news)

We are living through the classic "make the population welcome in being totally controlled, in exchange for security" scam. Make them live in fear, create tension, bring in relentless controls to make them feel secure, silence anyone who exposes the scam.......

Publically open your mouth - put your freedom to the test - and see where you end up.... (unless to appear a nutcase - which helps their cause)

And we live in free countries ??? Watch this space....... I am not saying the camps and facilities are real as described, but it is a possibility, and some of it could well be true, and it would make sense if one had a power & control hungry insecure government - of course that is not the case – is it ?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread455924/pg3#post by Jenna[/url]

There is plenty of proof out there that there is something fishy going on. Alex Jones did a show about it. I'll link you to the youtube videos.

See, there is plenty of proof they have the camps. Now, whether they're concentration camps or not is another story.

Also, he covered the FEMA coffins already too.

None of that proves anything beyond what the Bill is about: Emergency Centers.

There are no "FEMA (concentration) CAMPS". The Coffins (if that is really what they are) would obviously be used to place dead people who died in whatever emergency required the population to move into the centers (an emergency such as a large Hurricane or Earth quake.. not one like a HAARP Alien attack or the a concentration camp).

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

LOL okay I had no idea it was illegal to be/speak Russian while in the United States. I will have to inform some friends. Not to mention, how unusual is it for someone to look at knives? A young, athletic man looking at sporting goods, hmm, can you say conspiracy theory?
Some had combat boots, I happen to love comabt boots and wear them as often as possible. I also happen to have short hair and I am 6'0, I suppose I fit a similar profile, watch out for me! haha
You took a picture of people and they looked at you doing it, damn those commies, they're up to no good

I cant tell if you're being serious dude because it really just sounds like paranoia, is it really so odd for foreigners to be in your country, and speak their MOTHER TONGUE, and God help us if they happen to be military men. Who do you think trains your special forces? SPETSNAZ has trained probably every special forces group other than SAS... USAF has trained probably every air force... I have seen them up in Canada in the airfields. Oh no American invasion!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There are Aussies and Brits out here a NWC China Lake.

Sometime even Israeli and canadian forces.

All these countries send there pilots and aircraft for weapons test and training on the one of a kind test ranges they have here.

www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Well, I have listened to Texas Congressman Ron Paul give speeches on and about FEMA Camps, and right now DHS head Janet Napolitano Has Paul on the DHS Right-Winged Extremist List. NOw, if there is nothing to these fema camps would you think Paul is on a list that is basically meant for nutcases like me???????????

www.infowars.com...
Judge Napolitano, Ron Paul on DHS “Rightwing Extremism” Report

Freedom Watch
YouTube
April 15, 2009

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

We are all right-wing extremists according to that report. The range of political and ideological beliefs they included are enough to put the majority of Americans on the list, even those who are not republicans.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

they wont get carted off cuz they're no threat whatsoever. cuz they only believe whatever's been put in front of htem and 'proven' to their satisfaction.

i dont get why people seem to think the possibility of htis happening in the us is impossible or ludicrous - that seems to be the vibe. i wouldnt think it was impossible at all. its happened in another country - germany - and many there wouldnt have known it was even happening til the war ended.

i think its very alarming that there are even rumours of something like this happening in the us. if it really is happening, and people are sitting here laughing at it instead of checking into it; what a terrible thing for those poor people.

are the ones scoffing at this also people who dont believe in secret socieites, government cover ups or people behind the govt with the ability to do this stuff if they want to? A lot of nazis were brought to the us in project paperclip and this is common knowledge. many of them ended up working for nasa. why is there a photo of nazi scientists in america standing in front of a sign with a swastika on it? (at one of those desert bases in us for developing rockets etc). why was the swastika allowed to be there, in plain view of everyone?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I believe this article that appeared last year in the san francisco chronicle will clear up this issue on fema camps. Keep in mind now as you read this article also that accorind to patriot acts 1&2, you are a "domestic" terrorist if you protest anything against the gov't! That would have made last weeks boston tea parties "illegal" had the gov't wanted to make any arrests. Another thing to ponder, if the fema camps are NO big thing, then why would they wanna pass HR 645? That bill Legalises and Authorises fema camps! So, if the fema camps are for "peaceful" purposes only, why the big whoop on making them legal? Anyways, below is the url and the article.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2008/02/04/ED5OUPQJ7.DTL
Rule by fear or rule by law?
Lewis Seiler,Dan Hamburg

Monday, February 4, 2008

Since 9/11, and seemingly without the notice of most Americans, the federal government has assumed the authority to institute martial law, arrest a wide swath of dissidents (citizen and noncitizen alike), and detain people without legal or constitutional recourse

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
i dont get why people seem to think the possibility of htis happening in the us is impossible or ludicrous - that seems to be the vibe. i wouldnt think it was impossible at all. its happened in another country - germany - and many there wouldnt have known it was even happening til the war ended.

Because people have been to some of these "FEMA" camps and seen absolutely NOTHING there but old fences, and rotting buildings. People on here have lived on the bases that were supposedly camps, and seen ZERO evidence of them anywhere to be found.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join