It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For people who still doubt FEMA Camps and foreign troops on our soil

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Al Cuppett is a decorated US Army veteran and has been a watchful eye on the nwo for many years now. The elite have tried a few times to assassinate him for bringing the information to the forefront about what they have planned for us in their pretty little camps. Here's an article by Al from back in 2006 I think about a camp up in maine. I think somebody a while back wanted actual directions as to validate the credibility of concentration camps? Well, Al gives the directions in this article just "exactly" where this camp is. Here is a short excerpt, and the url for the complete article.

www.alcuppett.com...
30 JULY 2006: TRAINING CAMP IN MAINE IDENTIFIED
Al Cuppett
US Army & Action Officer, the Joint Chiefs of Staff (Retired)
366 Graves Mill Rd
Madison, VA 22727

1 July 2006 -- Revised 30 July 2006

30 JULY 2006: TRAINING CAMP IN MAINE IDENTIFIED -- SEE PARAGRAPH SIX BELOW

Subject: Russian "aggressor" forces running POW exercises with/manhandling US troops in "Maine"

I was called by "Don" in NC three days ago. His son, "John" is in the Army and was told the following by his best friend "Bob":

Bob has been in the Army for over a year, and has been trained as a helicopter mechanic. Recently the unit, possibly a platoon or company, were ordered to deploy to "Maine" for "a POW exercise". Now this is somewhat unusual, since it is my military experience that support troops do not receive specialized "POW" or Escape and Evasion training; that is, we were given lectures and classroom instruction on being a POW on a local level but normally do not deploy in aircraft to distant places for this type training.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Still doubting the fema camps and people being put to death? Here's an eyewitness, who wrote Al Cuppett and gave great details from many people who actually seen this happen!

www.alcuppett.com...
Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 7:12 PM
To: abcuppett
Subject: Interesting events in Alabama

Hi Al!

I have ……………..omitted Nothing in the omitted paragraph alluded to anything needing explanation. But there needs to be some explanation based on what’s written below!

QUOTE: I met a friend on the Appalachian Trail today who had a possible explanation. She said that there have been numerous reports during the past four years in central Alabama of army trucks carrying civilians on back country roads headed in the direction of that facility which is destroying the biological weapons with huge furnaces. She said that farmers and bystanders reported seeing men and women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s screaming for help as the trucks went by. After the word got out, there have been much fewer sightings, but other people have reported white trucks with no markings going down country roads - and at intersections where the trucks had to stop, they heard people beating on the insides of the trucks and muffled screams.

Do you think people are being shang-haied and then being "disposed of" at the furnaces that were built to destroy nerve gas?

Of course, everything I told you is hearsay, but it does seem plausible.

Brother Richard in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia UNQUOTE

Respectfully submitted,

Al Cuppett

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Utter crap!

1. "FEMA" not even mentioned.

2. heard from a friend who met a friend who said ... .

not even a shred of anything to discuss.

HOAX!

"I heard from my mom who heard from her mom that Santa is coming"
has more supporting evidence than your thread,

jw

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Umm, well, that info came from a former US Army Joint Chiefs of Staff Intelligence Officer, who has very reliable sources. But then again, your sources to call it a bunch of crap would be?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

One more thing I forgot to mention, if you go to his site www.alcuppett.com, you'll find many articles that give directions to some camps and you can drive right up to them, if you dare do so!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
this is what happens when you drink sweet whiskey or bourbon...

just go balls deep in some funktastic Jameson! No fuss, no muss, no blurred vision, and false images, just good old-fashioned hammered!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wednesday of this week I saw Russian/Foreign troops in our local sporting goods store. No joke people. Earlier that day a U.S. HH60 Jayhawk with what looked like extra fuel pods flew over heading to our local Coast Guard base. Two hours later I ran across these guys at the sporting goods store. There were 8-12 of them. What sparked my interest was when I walked into the store I heard them speaking Russian to eachother looking at gear. A couple were looking at the knife selection and a couple were looking at firearms. Not all of them were speaking Russian. Some were speaking english fluently. All were dressed in street clothes with wet hair as if they had just showered. A couple had black combat boots others street shoes. Most had the crew cuts or short military style hair. Most of them that I saw were 6'3 or more.
I walked out of the store down to the market(connected) and a couple were in the hallway with groceries. They had atleast 6 tubs of folgers coffee and 4-5 tubs of chocolate covered raisin's. I walked down the hall and ordered up a chai tea at the coffee stand and headed back towards them. My intention was to take a couple of photos with my camera phone. As I walked down the hallway I snapped a photo of the guys in the hallway with the groceries. I'll be damned if that phone didn't make the loudest kachink when it took the photo, these two spun around and I just about crapped myself head down I kept walking. I then walked out to my truck and there the van was with two more putting groceries in it. It was a U.S. govt white van. I snapped a photo of it too and bailed.
Honest truth.
I've never taken a photo off my phone and put it on the computer so I'll work on it and post. Nothing to really see other that a couple of guys standing with groceries (coffee and rasins) and a govt. van. Got the plate # though.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Originally posted by thewind
Umm, well, that info came from a former US Army Joint Chiefs of Staff Intelligence Officer, who has very reliable sources. But then again, your sources to call it a bunch of crap would be?

First thing I did was go to your link.

Utter and complete crap. (If you want to point something special out, say so. That thing is dozens of pages long AND NO "FEMA." (Did you not read my reply?)
I can give you directions to places where lots of Mexicans are holed up. So what? Here's a link that says you're wrong: www.ap.org... (you find the info)

You are right. I can't call "it" a bunch of crap, since there is no "it."

What I meant is that YOUR POST is a bunch of crap.

I don't care if "it" came from God! There's nothing there!

What info? "Someone who knows my friend told my friend who told me (and I am very reliable because I worked for the government)" is NOTHING!

So what if soldiers go to Maine? I've been there , too. And Massachusetts. And New York. And Penna. And Michigan. And Indiana. And Illinois. And Ohio. And Virginia. And D.C. And N. & S. Carolina. And Florida. And Georgia. And Nebraska. And S. Dakota. And Alabama. And Arkansas. And Tennessee. And Texas. And Oklahoma. And Kansas. And Missouri. And New Mexico. And Mexico. And Arizona. And Nevada. And California. And Oregon. And Montana. And Colorado.

I saw lots of trains. I saw military bases. I saw people in trucks and buses. I saw cows. There were cemeteries. There were doggies and bunnies. And airplanes. And clouds. Oh, and people.

OMG, we're doomed!

OK. I see what you mean.

Sorry.

(HOAX)

jw

[edit on 18-4-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Al Cuppett has been peddling this garbage for over a decade now. Here is some of his trash from 2002:

Fulfilled Prophecy: (Numerous Americans have been arrested since "9/11". Many are people who simply "knew too much" (including FBI, CIA, etc.,) who all had pertinent "inside information" regarding "9/11" or of the coming MARTIAL LAW scenario. www.almartinraw.com) URGENT! -Pilot Spots White Boxcars, Handcuffed Prisoners, At Restricted Military Base in AZ Breaking news-02/16/2002 Distribute this information!!! By Pam Schuffert I have just finished a briefing by Al Cuppett, famed Pentagon lecturer on MARTIAL LAW. He shared with me some urgent information today. The most alarming piece of information came from his friend, a source in Texas whose "hot info" contact is a commercial commuter plane pilot. Not only did I talk to Al Cuppett regarding this, but I also spoke to Al's info source directly in Texas, who confirmed what Al had told me and gave me the following information: His friend flies commercial commuter plane routes over Arizona. His routes included flying over a closed, restricted access military base in Arizona. Normally, the pilot admitted, there were ordinary railroad boxcars outside the fenced military facility on railroad tracks. But the pilot did a double-take recently when he flew his route over this facility, and noted that THIS TIME THERE WERE WHITE BOXCARS INSIDE THE FACILITY, AND ROWS OF PRISONERS WITH HANDS SECURED BEHIND THEIR BACKS LINED UP IN ROWS WAITING TO ENTER THESE BOXCARS! Intrigued, he circled around and flew lower for a closer look. And again, he saw the WHITE PRISONER BOXCARS, with rows of PRISONERS waiting to enter these boxcars inside this closed, restricted military base. People with such inside info are considered security risks when such operations finally come down, and are often quietly terminated by the government to eliminate that risk. This source in Texas admitted that one such person was not only quietly arrested and terminated, but his family removed as well and his home bulldozed to the ground to eliminate any trace of that person and his family! As if they had NEVER existed..

It would be laughable, if people didn't buy into this utter nonsense.
Do you really think people can just disappear, along with their families, and no one notices? Virtually all of his "news" involves a friend of a friend telling a friend who told him some "top secret" news.

I've seen better science fiction stories.

This guy is a real nut case, mixing "bible prophecy" with innocent events, to create a sense of panic for his readers.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Hey, no kidding. I know where about 50 Czechs are living. They shop, shower and everything. If I take their pictures, they look at me! I've even seen State license plates on their cars! Really!

And you know what? They speak Czech! Some even speak French.

Same for about 75,000 Mexicans, but in a different place.

In Houston, I bet there's over 200 Vietnamese that do these same crazy things. I've seen it.

And in Chicago and San Francisco, I saw dozens of Chinese doing the same thing!

Coincidence?

I think not!

We're as good as done now, aren't we?

jw

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Now this is somewhat unusual, since it is my military experience that support troops do not receive specialized "POW" or Escape and Evasion training; that is, we were given lectures and classroom instruction on being a POW on a local level but normally do not deploy in aircraft to distant places for this type training.
reply to post by thewind

I repaired communication and navigation equipment primarily on aircraft. That would have made me a support troop. I had SERE (survival, evasion, resistance, escape) training. I was deployed often. When the equipment goes, so do the techs. I also did many things that were not in my job desciption, such as operating the boom on a KC-135. I even found myself repairing electronic equipment that had nothing to with aircraft on a couple of deployments. If "Bob" is repairing helicopters on a forward base, he will need to be prepared for any possbility.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

reply to post by jdub297

One more thing I forgot to mention, if you go to his site www.alcuppett.com, you'll find many articles that give directions to some camps and you can drive right up to them, if you dare do so!

Why don't you go and take pictures to post here.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You buy my gas and food, and I'll go all over the usa and find these camps and post photos! I have seen one camp that is actually close to where I live that is controlled and owned by the UN. I can go and take a photo of the entry to this place and post it. It's on Iron Mountain over in Carrol County Virginia.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Yeah, you and others laugh and scoff at people like Al Cuppett, and yet I haven't seen any of "YOUR" proof that these camps don't exist! To echo Cuppett's words about these camps and foreign troops, I suggest that you contact the son of the late New Zealand Pastor Barry Smith. Smith and his son discovered by total accident about 250,000 foreign troops in alamagordo new mexico. They interviewed the locals there and they confirmed this fact also. Pastor Smith's son has even opened up a church there just so he can study this finding too. One more thing about Cuppett to is the fact that I can attest to those UN vehicles called "Smokeys". I have seen them, but never knew what they were called. I just got close enough to see that they were owned and operated by the UN. The only time I have ever came across one of them was when I was doing construction and follwed a convoy of them across route 33 from harrisonburg virginia over into west virginia back in 1991. So laugh, scoff, make fun of it, I don't really care, but when or if you ever get carted off by one of these groups, you'll believe it then won't ya?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
with all the camera phones and camcorders there must be something like 75 million pieces of equipment in this country that can capture images ?

sorry, second hand accounts detailed here just sound like urban legends

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Xtrozero

You buy my gas and food, and I'll go all over the usa and find these camps and post photos! I have seen one camp that is actually close to where I live that is controlled and owned by the UN. I can go and take a photo of the entry to this place and post it. It's on Iron Mountain over in Carrol County Virginia.

LOL !!!

you really think people are dying, yet gas money is keeping you from stopping it ?

lol

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There are ALWAYS foreign troops on US soil. The UK, Germany, France, Indonesia, Netherlands all send troops to train with US forces, and the US sends forces to train with them all the time. Some of those detachments are pretty substantial. Germany even has a small cargo outpost for the Luftwaffe at Dulles International Airport in DC. Recently India sent planes to Red Flag, so did Japan if I remember right. To put it bluntly the US has the best training in the world, so other forces send their troops here to train. I've heard several pilots describe flying in actual combat as "easy" compared to the USAF Red Flag exercises.

The Dutch send most of their F-16 pilots to Luke AFB for pilot training. Many of the Falcons that are painted as Luke AFB aircraft have smaller flags painted on the side, because they're not USAF aircraft. Their pilots can't buy beer here, but they are flight leaders flying F-16s.

I'll guarantee that people that live right next to some of these "camps" will come on here and post how there's absolutely nothing there, and you'll shout them down as either disinfo agents, or liars.

[edit on 4/18/2009 by Zaphod58]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
*yawn*

I work in a capacity that puts me close to FEMA and I can tell you they don't got the setup to manage anything like this, if you notice most of the prison system in the United States is in fact privately owned, which should point to the fact that a cumbersome federal entity does not have the capacity to mange something like a nation wide prison system.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Dang Undertaker you always end up with great info..........

Can't wait to see your photos. I have verified through the military that yes the russians are here as UN troops.

Thanks for the ICS test you sent me............You need to watch out for some agents, there is one on this thread..........He is easy to spot

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Yeah, you and others laugh and scoff at people like Al Cuppett, and yet I haven't seen any of "YOUR" proof that these camps don't exist!

As most people know, you CAN'T prove that something does NOT exist.

Al Cuppett has a long history of sensationalist theory postulation, with nothing to back up those claims but rumor and innuendo.

Use some logic. If entire families just disappeared, someone would be making a stink about that. But this is a conspiracy site, so believe what you wish. For me, I'll stick to logic and solid proof before I buy into any crazy theories.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join