It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy conclusion: We are alone!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hey all,

I had thought we humans into the ufo/ebe stuff are peoples who have done the research and finally realize their here. That their here and noticeable is cause as nuclear stuff w/humans is their top concern.
i,e:
- Communist China
- Russia (communist ? gettin there again)
- Pakistan
- India
- North Korea
- (Iran)
- Israel

What I'm not sure of?, is if their concerned about the people on earth or the 1/2 life radiation effects to this ball after nuclear detonation?

But yes, in my opinion their here. And I feel many races of'm.

Decoy

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

Presidents come and go but these agencies are about as permanent as stone.

Good point!

Think about it for a moment. If you had something that would give you an overwhelming advantage over every other person and country on Earth would you reveal it? I think not!

Also a good point. However, in this case I feel you come across as implying "the gov't does have something that gives them an advantage." To me, all they have is better data. I seriously doubt they have a spaceship they can reverse engineer.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
reply to post by Nohup

There is an abundance of evidence. It's just that for some the evidence does not yet constitute proof.

I agree that there's a lot of evidence, but at this point, we don't even know what it's evidence of. All we have is a lot of weird stuff going on. Not just UFOs, but hairy monsters roaming around the woods, ghosts, angels and demons, time shifts, and other strangeness. Does that mean "aliens," or could it all mean something a little more subtle, possibly having to do with consciousness and reality?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For you to blatenly say that ET's in the traditional sense don't exist is rediculous. Even if we have not been visited by them dose not mean they don't exist. We haven't even made it out of our orbital path around the sun yet. The furthest we have gone aside from probes, is to the moon. To suggest that just because an alien race is more advanced than us that they should have made it here by now, is as far out htere as someone who fakes an alien autopsy and claims it to be true.

Our planet is very tiny in our galaxy, and for another speceis from another system to find it would not be an easy task to begin with. And if they have the capability to leave their system of planets, even with advanced technology, they would face many of the concerns we have..

So in other words, you can't just say they don't exist, just because they have not been visited us.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I see the point but there have been things which NASA has covered up which can not be explained. look into the nasa tapes it was a documentary about a guy who tapped into the nasa shuttle feeds (they are not encrypted) and was getting raw unedited video of what was going on.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Reply to Scramjet76

Perhaps the reference of Rusty old space scuttle was a little harsh, however my point being that NASA are using technology developed in the 70’s or even earlier. This is while credible witness are seeing craft in the proportions of Startreck.

We are not just talking aircraft which are invisible to RADAR we are talking flying aircraft carriers and they are the small ones.

The two things don’t add up to me.

Also some one else made the point that it the US had technology that is so far advanced they would never release it, doesn’t seam to make any sense either when you look at history. The A bomb not only released but also used. Also used when arguably not strictly necessary. The point they where making is don’t mess with us look what we can use against you.

So in short the idea that what people are seeing are military black ops projects just don’t in anyway add up.

That is unless there is a secret that just can’t be released and I am not talking about all the religious nonsense.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
I agree that there's a lot of evidence, but at this point, we don't even know what it's evidence of. All we have is a lot of weird stuff going on. Not just UFOs, but hairy monsters roaming around the woods, ghosts, angels and demons, time shifts, and other strangeness. Does that mean "aliens," or could it all mean something a little more subtle, possibly having to do with consciousness and reality?

And so the 'oddities' continued to poke their fingers down onto the world of the '2 dimensionally perceiving flatlanders (us)' in amusement. "See how they wiggle about... They have no clue we are just above them watching, because they don't even know what above is!"

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret
unless we were planted here by some intelligent species some time ago or some automated explorer spacecraft visited in the past 10K years there's a very slim chance anyone farther apart from us than 120 light years (our first radio waves) to know we're even here.

i think many of you understand how big our solar system is... how big our star "neighborhood" is. how huge our galaxy is. and i wont even go to local group or galaxy clusters. we are so small and so far away on the outer side of the galaxy that it's very unlikely we'll ever be visited by alien beings. we're not important. in fact on a galactic scale we're completely insignificant. we may have a devastating nuclear war in a few years and it will thousands of years or more until some evolved civilization will have the ability to receive our radio transmissions (assuming they are listening when it passes by them).

on the other hand the "grey" or green beings from outer space flying super ships is a great cover for the military's high-tech experimental technology. hidden in plain sight!

Huh?? How did you come to this conclusion? We're not important? We're insignificant on a galactic scale? Where in the world did you come up with that? Maybe we're extremely important on the galactic scale and that's why they're here.

Again, we can't make assumptions on our importance in this universe. We just don't know. We DO know that we are unique on this planet and in this solar system. Beyond that, only time will tell. Something tells me we are quite unique and extremely rare. That's just my feeling.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdm2104
I can understand the points you make, however....

"absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

My biology professor and I had a debate about such a epistemic belief. He believes such an argument, but I do not. Such a view would leave us no reason to doubt the existence of unicorns, elves or the Flying Spaghetti Monster. In fact, with such a view, you can never justify your disbelief in anything.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
All right first of all English is not my first language so excuse me for the mistakes.

I now know that ET's dont exist. By that I mean intelligent Extraterrestial that are years ahead of our technology, don't exist. For a period of time I also was trapped in the disinfo of the US government that alien existed. That came about when

* I saw Jamie Maussans video conference of 2006 and 2005 on Google.
* I saw The Disclosure project of Dr. Greer
* The possibillities of live elsewhere in the Universe because of its large size.
* famous journalist of the Netherlands of the 8 o clock evening news, wrote a book called Flying saucers exist.

But However after years of vague footages and no hard proof of aliens just vague stories of fraud people and the delay of "disclosure". I am now 100% sure that ET's as described previously don't exist. That because of the following reason

* There is no hard evidence of alien proof
* If Alien exist as describes above, where are they?
* If the US goverment is hiding it what about other governments of the world? China, Russia, Brasil, Germany, French, India, Pakistan, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy more than 202 countries what about them?It is impossible that none of them releases info about ET's.
* If they existed then NASA would have found it. But still they didnt find it.
* If you saying the impossible, that Nasa is not telling the truth, then what about other space agencies around the world. European Space Agencies, Russian, Chinese, Indian and other. It is impossible that they are also not telling the truth.

Then I saw this documentary UFO exist

And it all makes sense.

It says that Flying disks were classified millitary projects and that all the sightings people see around the world most of them are real. But all those are of earthly vehicles. There are NO ET's. The Millitary purposly made the story of aliens to hide their projects. And we are all falling into this crap. You believe of all tose races and all the other crap of the Gov. Comm on. Use your sense . We are living with 6 billion people not just the US, Such a conspiracy is impossible to keep.

I am sorry to crash your dreams, but this is the truth. And the truth sometimes hurt. I know life is boring but you have to face it if you want to know the truth.

All I ask is that you google "most importat image" and then reanalys your thesis.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
How does this thread have 17 flags? I completely disagree with the OP.

This e.t. phenomenon is like a giant, real life picture puzzle. When you factor in all the the ufo/alien symbology through the ages in biblical scriptures and hieroglyphs; all the high-ranking government, scientific, and military officials/whistle blowers coming forward with testimony; all the governments that are now disclosing their ufo documents; and ofcourse, all the countless, unexplanable sightings that are getting seen and recorded now by people all around the world more than ever, anyone with the slightest sense of intuition would realize that there is something being kept hidden from us.

If you're still a skeptic in 2009, I can safely conclude that you haven't 1) paid enough attention to the phenomenon, and 2) dug deep enough & done enough research.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

[edit on 15-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Difficult to establish if we are alone or not.
Given what we know so far (which still could be very little) about the size of the Universe it would be tremendously arrogant of us to think we are the only intelligent civilization here, wouldn´t it?
Mankind has distinguished itself on arrogance and assumptions when theorizing about the Universe and about life forms.
Look at what was believed a few hundred years back.
1.- The Earth was flat. 2.- The sun revolved around the Earth. 3.- The Earth was the center of the Universe, etc...
How about life forms. The Evolution of the species. That is still being contested TODAY.
Now let´s make a little exercise.
Let´s say that there are several intelligent civilizations in our Galaxy.
Let´s say that the nearest one to us is 5000 light years away. (And that´s very close mind you.)
Now, assuming there is no fastest way to communicate than the speed of light, it would be about 4900 years (give or take a few) before this civilization receives our first signals, and if they answer at that time, then 5000 years later their message would reach Earth.
That´s year 9900!!! Can you imagine? Humankind might actually be long gone by then.
So my point is: The problem is not if we are alone or not. The problem is the DISTANCE that we might be from our closest neighbors.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by rush969]

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join