It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Extraterrestrial in Cleopatra's Tomb?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Could there possibly be something extraterrestrial or something that points to extraterrestrials in Cleopatra's tomb?

The reason I ask is because I have seen the news today about researchers possibly finding Cleopatra's tomb, and years ago I remember reading something about Cleopatra's tomb and something to do with E.T.s. Does anyone know anything about this?

And if there really is something E.T. in her tomb, what do you think it is and do you even think they would tell us if they found it?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I don't hand out a lot of flags but I'll give you one simply to increase the likelyhood of more people seeing this thread.

I am interested in the A.A. theory and somebody else may be able to add something useful.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I remember reading at some point, somewhere, that there was supposedly a UFO under The Great Sphinx, but nothing regarding Cleopatra that I can recall.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Hi there. Is it possible to remember where you first read this?
Z. Sitchin wrote a lot about this sort of thing in his earth chronicles series. Never heard this one before!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Can't say I've heard of a link between Cleo and Aliens. A Google search yielded nothing... nada... zip

IRM

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'm trying to remember where I read about it, I've been searching around also and can't find anything. I want to say it was from channeled material or something like that but I'm not sure. If it was channeled material I don't think it was from the one with Ra.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
i have never hear of this particular story, but of only that of a supposed ufo under the sphinx and the great pyramid of gaza.
but i would say that if they ever did find anything of great importance relating to ufos or extraterrestrials that they would not tell us, because it would undermine the rest of their lies.
nice post, flagged.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Must say that when it comes to channeling, I'm a bit skeptic. I went to a Spiritual Church one time and witnessed the spectacle of a woman mid-50's, ex-hippy; channeling "Fairies, elves, etc"; explaining how they were playing in the forest, dancing and laughing!
This was extraordinary! I was introduced to this church as such, by a very accurate and well known psychic, whom is a friend of mine.
I never attended the "church" again. However, I took great delight in stirring my friend about this scenario for ages!

Not saying that this little tale is indicative that yours is untrue; just a comment on experience which I thought you may find funny- you probably just had to be there!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Been to one of those myself Kriskal but no mention of fairies.. it was still damn entertaining though!! I spent weeks laughing at a female friend of mine everytime she tried to talk to me about anything remotely philosophical after she took me there, still get the odd snide comment in if I can

I've heard a lot of Sitchin, and seen several different theories and facts surrounding Egpyt but never heard anything along these lines, there's so much there undiscovered.. wrong word.. untold that we have yet to learn about so I suppose anything is possible!

[edit on 17-4-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
A friend of mine, originally born in Egypt, told me about a tale that a hidden doorway to an underground network is supposedly in Cleopatras tomb, although I can't remember the details. I will contact him the next few days and see if I can get some useful information.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Here is the link:

Linky Dinky Pinky

And a quote from the hard-a$$ Hawas himself:

"We started our excavation about three years ago," he said. "We found about 22 coins, has the shape of Cleopatra, two statues of Cleopatra, another statue of a king and we found also tunnels in the area that shows that the temple has been used for burial, but the most important discovery that we made this week, [is] that we discovered the big large cemetery. About 20 tombs have been found, cut in the rock, and in one of them, about 10 mummies, some of them were covered with gold."

If he is involved, we will get NO information of worth...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It's a bit of a desperate hope isnt it?

An old tomb, may hold an alien artifact. Is there anything in the history of Cleopatra that would suggest such a thing? The pyramids were ancient at the time of reign, the Ark of the Covenant was legend.

If you want to find alien artifacts, the best place to go is outside and just look for any that have fallen. If they've crashed on Earth, then there is the distinct possibility that they've crashed in space as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
I remember reading at some point, somewhere, that there was supposedly a UFO under The Great Sphinx, but nothing regarding Cleopatra that I can recall.

Edgar Cayce wrote a bit about that, not too sure on the details tho.
Worth a look anyhow, he was a believer in reincarnation and got some stuff right.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Dig 'may reveal' Cleopatra's tomb

Archaeologists are to search three sites in Egypt that they say may contain the tomb of doomed lovers Anthony and Cleopatra. Excavation at the sites, which are near a temple west of the coastal city of Alexandria, is due to begin next week.

Teams working in the area said the recent discovery of tombs containing 10 mummies suggested that Anthony and Cleopatra might be buried close by. The teams also found a bust of Cleopatra and coins carrying her image.
BBC News

Interestingly Zahi Hawass had something to say on the matter...very interesting...

...For many many years we have lived with tales of extraterrestrial builders of the pyramids. I can only say...Who can tell? We have found many, many strange things, wonderful things. The lights...such delightful lights....Now we may be on the brink of finding an alien flying machine in Cleopatra's tomb...Next week, I'll also be taking charge of a new excavation beneath the Sphinx. Whatever we find I will take the secret to my grave, for indeed that is the measure of this man...
Source

Super news!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ok, usually I scroll down a thread like this, looking for the person who has injected some sanity & humour into it. Having found it devoid of such, as devoid as the tomb will be of any ailen artifacts, I humbly take on that role.

PPPHhhht PLLzzz, If it IS her tomb, and she didn't get put into cryostasis by the aliens, taken to niboo and fed to the reptillians. Really, u could ask if it is possible that there is a PC in her tomb.

I think there will be egyptian stuff, dead unliving egyptian stuff IMO. Ink

Edit to add there was a bit of sanity injected by Daisy Lola....

[edit on 17/4/2009 by Inkrinhuminge]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

Ok, usually I scroll down a thread like this, looking for the person who has injected some sanity & humour into it. Having found it devoid of such, as devoid as the tomb will be of any ailen artifacts, I humbly take on that role.

You obviously didn't hit kandinsky's 2nd link, huh..?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Could there possibly be something extraterrestrial or something that points to extraterrestrials in Cleopatra's tomb?

The reason I ask is because I have seen the news today about researchers possibly finding Cleopatra's tomb, and years ago I remember reading something about Cleopatra's tomb and something to do with E.T.s. Does anyone know anything about this?

And if there really is something E.T. in her tomb, what do you think it is and do you even think they would tell us if they found it?

It would be really exciting and something they could use a 'platform' for releasing that 'ET' exists cos it would be connected to history...so in my view it would not create any undue panic...Perfect opportunity...but I won't hold my breath...LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Interestingly Zahi Hawass had something to say on the matter...very interesting...

...For many many years we have lived with tales of extraterrestrial builders of the pyramids. I can only say...Who can tell? We have found many, many strange things, wonderful things. The lights...such delightful lights....Now we may be on the brink of finding an alien flying machine in Cleopatra's tomb...Next week, I'll also be taking charge of a new excavation beneath the Sphinx. Whatever we find I will take the secret to my grave, for indeed that is the measure of this man...
Source

mean

Mean

MEAN!

That is so cold hearted

I almost fell out of my chair from laughing so hard. Now back to Cleo and her ET lover, I mean Mark Anthony.

I'm very sure there are tons of still yet to be discovered locations in Egypt and we may still find astonishing things of our ancient past, I just hope I live long enough to see them.

Because in my opinion I think as long as Zahi Hawass who is so tight with new discoveries that when he farts it squeaks! is in charge we will never know.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Bad Kandinsky! Bad!

How am I supposed to get enough characters in here now without blatantly pointing out the wickedness of your deceitful link.

(I liked it, BTW)

[edit on 4/17/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Um apologies to 'mods' and you guys.if I am slightly 'off topic'...but I feel this is relevant..but I remember the Millenium with excited trepidation about how they were gonna send those 'bots' into the Sphynx and find out if the so called 'Hall of Records' existed...Now of course nothing else was ever heard of, and I suspect it was a Millenium stunt to get us all into a frenzy.

I have no idea why all of a sudden the Clepatra / Anthony saga has come into play...nor what the intention is.

I should change my name to 'On the fence'

LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join