It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Extraterrestrial in Cleopatra's Tomb?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Can't say I've heard of a link between Cleo and Aliens. A Google search yielded nothing... nada... zip

IRM

I think she was a Cylon and she made Anthony top hiself just for the fun of it

On a serious note......if there was some link to Cleo and aliens we wouldnt hear about anyway!
I think over the years different goverments from all over the world have collected info on ancient egypt,Myain etc etc and the link between E.T.s and are covering it up!

I can just see them havin huge warehouses scattered all around the world with all this stuff in!

I think 1 day the all the truth will come out somehow and the world will go nuts........especialy religon!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I remember there was a supposed picture of a gray alien in a tomb that turned out to be just a bunch of reeds, nothing in particular about something in Cleopatra's tomb, though.

Hope when they have the tomb open, they find some neat new artifacts.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i remember someone found a tomb, or thought there was a tomb under the syphnx's legs under the head ? or between the front paws.

The egyptian Goverment didnt allow acces to a dig

anyone ?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Well, I don't know if this is exactly what you were thinking... but this is from the alleged Emerald Tablet(s?) of Thoth:

Raised I to LIGHT,
the children of KHEM.
Deep 'neath the rocks,
I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.
Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built.

And I don't know if it's bogus or what... still, intriguing to the end.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I doubt it, and if they do find it you can bet your ass Zahi aint gonna let you in on it, who do you think pays his wages huh?
Anyway I think it spossible due to ancient accounts and the work of Hancock and others that the hall of records and in fact ENTIRE CITIES of a highly advanced pre-Egyptian-pre-flood civilisation exist right under the sphinx.

Many credible historians speak of such things, including lights that burned forever, explaining how they saw in the pyramid, advanced robots that guarded entrances, were talking sci-fi here folks and Im think its from a civilisation that was far in advance of even our own

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just read something about Cleopatra today in reference to freemasonry and Shakespeare. Interesting that Cleopatra and Antony were symbolized by the sun and the moon in this sonnet, just like Osiris and Isis.
www.shakespeare-sonnets.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
i remember someone found a tomb, or thought there was a tomb under the syphnx's legs under the head ? or between the front paws.

anyone ?

There is something under the sphinx...The Hall of records

but to get back on topic...The only thing of UFO that i have heard about and have proof is in their hieroglyphics at the temple of osiris at abydos...it's a UFO, helicopter, plane,submarine...
when i forst saw this i was in baffled...

in the top right

zoomed in

Zoomed

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus13

Welcome to ATS
Those images have been debated to death here. Nothing concrete yet except theories. There may actually been a hall of records. I think the great pyramid itself once held such items, In the kings chamber which were stolen in antiquity and the great sarcophagus once held the Ark of the Covenant which was some sort of ancient technology but we will never know now will we.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Could there possibly be something extraterrestrial or something that points to extraterrestrials in Cleopatra's tomb?

The reason I ask is because I have seen the news today about researchers possibly finding Cleopatra's tomb, and years ago I remember reading something about Cleopatra's tomb and something to do with E.T.s. Does anyone know anything about this?

And if there really is something E.T. in her tomb, what do you think it is and do you even think they would tell us if they found it?

Gosh I hope so. Maybe then people will finally STHU about the alien questions.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
proof that ET's exist -

If we are terrestrial, and they are extra = They be ExtraTerrestrial
If They be terrestrial, and WE be extra = We be ExtraTerrestrial

anyone with a brain would know that other beings/spirits do exist in the vast open space in the REAL WORLD....

People today just need to wake up out of the illusional state they are in, and join us in the Real World...

Up Above is the simplest logic to prove ET's exist as we are ET's ourselves so thus they must exist...

[edit on 17-4-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If Dr. Zahi Hawas is involved and I bet he is, then the chance of any spectaculair alien/ufo-link news with Cleopatra is nill.

www.archaeology.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Maybe the OP is thinking of Isis? If so, there was a thread a while back on this precise subject, and about a project named "Project Isis". Supposedly, a Extraterrestrial mummy was found in a tomb, among other things.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This all goes back to the Ancient Astronaut theory.
And regardless of the criticism, I tend to believe Erich von Däniken's explanation.
It makes more sense than what is put-forth by "conventional" scientists.
There is a wealth of evidence.

Here's a really interesting and convincing old doc made in 1973 on the subject, narrated by Rod Sterling:

They don't make much productions like that anymore.

Majorion

[edit on 17/4/09 by Majorion]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

You dont seem to believe in Human endeavor? Trust me my friend UFos didn't built the pyramids. Study Egyptology.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think your right that any find in Egypt of that nature would be classified. Any hall of records found would be in pre Egypt writing and not readable. It was noted on the outside of the great pyramid that there was once writing. It seems some information was there that could be understood in picture form but not in the writing form. So a conflict in the old stories. Understand these people knew of a coming end (as a flood of water then) just as we see coming today in the bible and etc. Having records underground is not out of line. It may be one of the reasons for underground bases today.

The USA under current spending and debt would be bankrupt in 2019. However before that you have the highest taxes to any higher tax would result in loss. The interest, unfunded mandates, debt, events of nature produce a situation of what the liberals would see as "fairness" but not just. By that I mean comes much desired government confiscation. Believe me they would know this its common sense.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I doubt ET’s leave behind remnants. It’s my understanding that a UFO will not be seen unless they want to be seen.

One of the mysteries with the pyramid is that the tunnel leading to the sarcophagus was too narrow to remove it. The conclusion was it had to be put in from the top I think?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
When you stop and think about it, there are dozens if not hundreds and even thousands of stories and official reports about finds of what Ivan Sanderson called OOPAs (Out Of Place Artifacts). But they never get taken seriously, or if they are, they get hidden. IF--and I believe it is so--ETs have visited Earth for a long period of time, then there should be some evidence that they left behind. And some of that evidence would have been found by now. (Roswell would be a modern example.) The movie Raiders of the Lost Ark carried that concept to the extreme. But archaeologist will ignore ANYTHING that their mainstream doesn't accept or isn't ready to accept. Basically, it goes against human nature. Can you imagine how devestated their whole science will be when the ETs finally land and say, "Yep, we built that ...that ....and, oh, right, that too!"

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Off topic:

I have always been fascinated with Cleopatra and am really excited that they may have found her tomb.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus13

Originally posted by shauny

anyone ?

There is something under the sphinx...The Hall of records

but to get back on topic...The only thing of UFO that i have heard about and have proof is in their hieroglyphics at the temple of osiris at abydos...it's a UFO, helicopter, plane,submarine...
when i forst saw this i was in baffled...

in the top right

zoomed in

Zoomed

as stated in my previous post- not established, no proof....

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salvatore_Rubberface
reply to post by Diplomat

You dont seem to believe in Human endeavor? Trust me my friend UFos didn't built the pyramids. Study Egyptology.

ha...Im not saying UFOs built the pyramids, but Ill tell you something, neither did the Egyptians, and they certainly arent tombs, thats the biggest joke "Egyptology" has ever come up with yet.

Certainly the evidence suggests the Egyptians inherited the pyramids from a long past lost civilisation with technological capabilities far in excess of even our own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join