It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Extraterrestrial in Cleopatra's Tomb?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I'm trying to remember where I read about it, I've been searching around also and can't find anything. I want to say it was from channeled material or something like that but I'm not sure. If it was channeled material I don't think it was from the one with Ra.

Sitchen.. may have said something about it.. but also look into both Von Deniken, and ... damn it.. the name eludes me. lol.. YES! Cayce. He had this really big 'feeling' about a library of sorts being burried beneath the left paw of the Sphynx. This may also lead to more of what you are after, but if its of any consolation, I believe I heard something about E.T. 'Gods" as a lad, something about finding the tomb of an Egyptian God, or something like that, and it was supposedly a LONG dead EBE. DEFINITELY look into
Erik vonDeniken, and Edgar Cayce. As the mention was well over 13 years ago, I can hardly remember. Its going to be a VERY long read mate.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
In some of the tombs there have been pictures scrubbed out off the walls .. Im sure it was because the people didn't like certain kings or whatever but imagine if there was an alien or ufo that had to be scrubbed out for our sanity. HEH
Carl.. this is true, especially in relation to the pharoah Akhenaten.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

The reason I ask is because I have seen the news today about researchers possibly finding Cleopatra's tomb, and years ago I remember reading something about Cleopatra's tomb and something to do with E.T.s.

This may be what you are referring to -

The Bush Family Genealogy
by David Icke

I have recently been sent a series of genealogical charts which detail a bloodline and its off shoots that will be highly relevant to the readers of The Biggest Secret. I had no idea of their existence when I wrote The Biggest Secret. Yet it reads like an index of the book and most, if not all, of the major players in the advancing agenda of global control over thousands of years. These charts are stunning confirmation that the same bloodlines have expanded their power out of the Near and Middle East of the ancient world to control the planet today, precisely as detailed in The Biggest Secret.

The Merovingians
This bloodline and its offshoots includes a long line of pharaohs in ancient Egypt, including Rameses II (1295-1228 BC), who is considered to be the greatest pharaoh of all. He was his country's master architect (sacred geometry) and his name can be found on almost every ancient shrine. The gold mines of Nubia made him rich beyond the imagination. This bloodline also includes the extraterrestrial-human hybrids who ruled Sumer, Babylon, Greece, and Troy, and which, today, rule the world.

This key bloodline comes down through the most famous Egyptian queen, Cleopatra (60-30BC), who married the most famous Roman Emperor, Julius Caesar, and bore him a son ...

Source : Educate-Yourself

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I can't believe that Stargate hasn't been mentioned yet in all thses posts. (At least I haven't seen one.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
I remember reading at some point, somewhere, that there was supposedly a UFO under The Great Sphinx, but nothing regarding Cleopatra that I can recall.

Read "The Secret in the Bible" by Tony Bushby published by Joshua Books, Queensland - just google for Bushby and Joshua Books. There are tunnels and a temple beneath the Sphinx which link to Mt.Sinai (Great Pyramid). The newspapers in the 1930's reported a 'City' beneath the Sphinx.

The 'UFO' was on top of the Gt.Pyramid not below. It is called a Benben stone and according to Bushby may now be inside the Kaaba in Mecca. It is shown on an American One Dollar Note taking off with the eye of Ra looking out. Sitchin published a sketch of a miniature benben found in a priest's tomb and this has a whole figure wearing a space helmet standing in a hatchway of the benben.

Sumerian writings (from Sitchin) say that they took stole the benben and it had luminous lights around the top but it eventually returned to the Gt.Pyramid and was then lost again. An account of this is in the Bible in 1 Samuel chapters 5 and 6. According to these the benben sounds radioactive. There are two mentions in Exodus of the benben taking off from the Gt.Pyramid and having a very bad landing. (ark of the covenant - an Ark was in Egyptian mythology the vessel that took their departed kings back to their homes in the stars).

The description of the benben by Sumerians matches the BENtwater (Rendlesham Forest) case in 1980 and possibly the Cosford incident.

Read about the Bennu Bird or Phoenix here - wheresjesus.multiply.com...:journal:985&replies_read=2

AND Mount Sinai as the Great Pyramid here - wheresjesus.multiply.com...:journal:902&replies_read=53

You need to read the following posts to get the whole story.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Malankhkare

A wooden statuette found in the tomb of King David V (YmnTwtAnkh) shows him wearing a triangular based pyramid apron - like the Bentwaters UFO. Several other statues or images have been found of priests wearing square based pyramid aprons.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

Hi Clairaudiance,

I am very interested in ancient Egypt. I have been there twice already by myself and in October I go again for the whole month in order to sneak into one of the pyramids. I found one where the cops were willing to get "bucksheeshed" for letting one to spend a night in the area.

If you get any information regarding Cleopatra's tomb, or any other concerning to ancient Egypt from your Egyptian friend I would be very glad if you decided to share it with me as well.

I wanted to send you a U2U message but have less than 20 posts so I have to write this way.

Thanx & regards,

Kellaris

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I used to have a book called "SIGNS OF THE GODS?" by Erich von Daniken.I'm pretty sure it had a section in there detailing with something very similar.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ya know- I don't care who or what is in Cleopatra's tomb (hopefully Cleo)- But Hawas needs to be bricked up in one of them, and just left. How freaking selfish, greedy, and miserly can ya get? "I'll take all secrets to my grave"? You SOB. If I lived in Egypt, you'd be getting at least half that wish PDQ.

This man has probably sat on/ helped shuffle probably some of the most beneficial and amazing secrets of ancient Egypt. He is a traitor to humanity if he has. Like I said- it doesn't matter if it's ET, or purely Egyptian. NO ONE has the right to hoard anything like that.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled thread.....

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

That's going a little bit overboard. Robots?! Really? Wouldn't robots require insulated wiring, alloy, circuit boards, transistors, capacitors, power cells etc? Where would they be made, by whom and with what materials?

You're thinking "our present technology".
This is theoretical- and well off into wild and weirdo wonderland... but let's say IF there were advanced robots, They'd first off have self repairing circuitry. How, you ask. Nanotechnology. These robots would be powered and self repaired using the sand (silicon) all around them, and probably any carbon found as well. They could collect moisture from the evening air, and make who knows how many compounds out of air (O2 and N), water (H2O), and silicon (SI).

Power can probably be derived from either these compounds, regenerating power cells, maybe even an advanced form of nuclear power, or even cold fusion. AI would be somewhat trickier, since the advances today are still sketchy- maybe only activate an AI when it is needed- and run on a 'basic program'- maybe the intelligence of a dog- without any emotional programming for routine operation, since sitting in a tomb for centuries would drive anyone, or anything nuts if it had time to 'think'.

As for memory... It'd have to be something a lot hardier than what we have now. it'd have to be a material that holds the patterns for intelligence and programs, but durable enough to withstand thousands of years of use (and possibly abuse). It also needs to be pliable enough to be able to have a form of RAM, learn, ect. Maybe a crystal based memory of some sort... quartz that has been modified?

So, it isn't too awful farfetched to imagine that something like this would be lurching around in a tomb, if it actually is for real..... But- who knows. Probably only Hawas, the little skunk.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

This is theoretical- and well off into wild and weirdo wonderland... but let's say IF there were advanced robots, They'd first off have self repairing circuitry...

Great reply WyleKat. Starred
I enjoy sci-fi and like your thinking there. Stargate, Fifth Element and Indiana Jones aspects. It's only farfetched if the robots are without precedents...

We needed Edison's phonogram before we got Faddell's iPod

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I dont now about Cleopatras tomb, but talk about ancient tech; have you guys seen then Hieroglyphs resembling Helicopters etc, cant remember which tomb; I'll dig it out if anyone's interested.
Zacharia Sitchin talks about robots when making reference to his studies on "The Epic Of Gilgamesh", as well as a few other ancient cultural tales in his Earth Chronicles series of books.
Lets not also forget the opening stanzas of the book of The Prophet Ezekiel; sounds a lot like androids to me-if not the vehicles that they travel in.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
If you´ve seen John Anthony West´s great documentary Magical Egypt you probably know that he´s got the same theory as the OP is opposing.
Every thing is still speculation but what isn´t?

Check it out for yourselves!

www.esoterictube.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
I dont now about Cleopatras tomb, but talk about ancient tech; have you guys seen then Hieroglyphs resembling Helicopters etc, cant remember which tomb; I'll dig it out if anyone's interested.
Zacharia Sitchin talks about robots when making reference to his studies on "The Epic Of Gilgamesh", as well as a few other ancient cultural tales in his Earth Chronicles series of books.
Lets not also forget the opening stanzas of the book of The Prophet Ezekiel; sounds a lot like androids to me-if not the vehicles that they travel in.

I think this supports most of these thougts?

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

I havent seen J.wests' doco on that, but thanks for reminding me of him. Graham Hancock speaks a lot of John West in his book on the search for the library of Thoth (Hermes)-read it years ago; great read but cant remember what its called. Cheers man.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pandorashope

yeah the "Hall of Records" below the right paw of the Sphinx and will only open up at the other end of the tunnel when the time is right...

turns out there is a cavity below the right paw leading down a tunnel toa dead end doorway style thing...pretty cool..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The great Pyramid is not Mt. Sinai. The real mt. Sinai is in Saudi Arabia.
Casey didn't say the "Hall Of Records" was below the right paw of the Sphinx. He said the Entrance to the Connecting chambers of the hall was near the right paw. There is an Entrance right behind the right paw but it's blocked by the square thing that's there. The Hall of Records is about 100-200 yrds in front of the Sphinx. It's on Larry hunter's site. Just scroll down to see the photos.
I believe the Great Flood did happen. There is sea water and remnants of sea life up to 2/3 the way up the Great Pyramid. Sheldan Nidle says the Great flood occured 8000BC. Read his books "Your Becoming a Galactic Human" or "Your First Contact" for further info.
Tony Bushby's books are excellent. But I think Nidle's are more accurate.

www.youtube.com...
www.larryhunter.com...
www.bethcoleman.net...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Sargoth]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join