It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you DIDNT see on CNN after the "Interview"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
everyone should to watch this video and spread this video so that others know what's truly going on. This is a war of information, make sure the right information is being heard.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Yep, can't allow the truth out. I wish my daughter and I had been interviewed at the tea party we attended. She is very much a democrat, while I am a slightly liberal Libertarian. Oh, but no. We are now being told on the MSN that it was Obama haters and extreme right winger possible terrorists who attended these rallies. Oh, boy. My wife now gets to keep about 400 dollars over the course of 9 months from her paycheck. Yeah, that will stimulate the economy. Eh? I guess if we save that money we will be better able to afford the higher electric bill that will result from the carbon cap and trade that will result in, according to Obama, "necessarily higher energy costs".

Ahhaa that was my favorite part of the video, he was screaming about ending taxes and they aren't right...

The reporter chimes in with "WELL YOUR GONNA GET 400 TAX CREDIT !!!"

Like she just defeated the whole argument or something haha.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm so glad we have the internet and things like you tube without it most people would not believe stuff like this happens. No big surprise their ratings are way down, do they honestly believe people like being lied to?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
I really can't see any good in this. People are getting madder by the day, the fed is not leaving, the government is going to keep screwing the American people, and the media is kissing butts. If this continues I believe anarchy is going to break out. Maybe, just maybe, this is what the feds want and just maybe I'm wrong. Let's hope I am.

I guess their plan is working.

When the people made it clear that we wanted no part of Bush's bail-out plan, where were the media sponsored rallies?

When Bush high jacked Congress and pushed his deal through during the dead of night, where were the media hyped rallies?

When Bush gave away half of the money then skipped town with no accounting for were the money went, where was the outrage?

I think that we need to step back and take a close look at what is really going on here.
The MSM has an agenda and they have no qualms about leading the people down Main Street right to the gallows.

They already know we are gullible but are we really this gullible?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In my opinion, that reporter was a smug b*tch. Plain and simple. She had a Holier than Thou attitude that was simply disgusting.

All I gotta say about where this country is headed is this....

Two Hundred and Twelve Degrees Fahrenheit

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is going to go viral.

I know this is going to kill those who only bash fox news as now they are going to have to recognize that CNN is no better with their biased reporting.

This is absolutely shameful.

This woman is a waste of space...she was there to antagonize people and try to get them riled up...to make them look out of touch..yet completely ignores the people who are protesting the federal reserve and spending.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Yeah she acted like a total biotch and got schooled by an everyday woman love it when that happens.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Arguing with a fringer...

Do you have a fear of ideology that is contrary to your own?
Does resorting to derogatory stereotyping of the proponents of this ideology make you and others who share your ideology feel stronger, safer, correct?
How long before you begin bandying about the term "Poopie Head"?
That one is known to bolster the self esteem of schoolyard children using your very same tactics.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The surprising thing about this video is that no one will do anything to correct the mess we are in. Why?? because people are basically dumbed down to the point that they don't care. Any TV station has their own idea what people should and should not watch. We are losing our rights in the land as well as England to the so called elite who really run the show. We just get the crumbs that they send us and hoping that we will be satisfied with it. And believe me most people are satisfied with just the crumbs. The rest of us will be going to camps and most likely eliminated from this Earth or brainwashed to the point of being zombies. If we stopped farming for them what would the elite eat. Each other??? I really have to idea how this can be fixed. Its just too Hugh. Hopefully someone will come alone with a white horse and show us the true way.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Great find , great post. This shows the dishonest in your face that CNN, MSNBC and NBC harbor for Independents, and Republicans. If you conspiracy theorist want a conspiracy, well here is a big one. Start with Emmelt and work your way to zuccerman, then to soros. Just follow the money trail.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
I really can't see any good in this. People are getting madder by the day, the fed is not leaving, the government is going to keep screwing the American people, and the media is kissing butts. If this continues I believe anarchy is going to break out. Maybe, just maybe, this is what the feds want and just maybe I'm wrong. Let's hope I am.

That's a really good point. No one of us "normal" people can really tell the level (or multiple levels) of manipulation going on. When I saw this video I kind of got a wake up call in regards to how pissed off US citizens really are.

I am a selfish person. I don't want to suffer, but I think I'll have to when or if a revolution begins winding up. There really is no easy way out of this, and I almost don't want it to be. I want to see a massive change but I can't have it both ways. So in choosing. I would have to vote for revolution and a disruption of my own life. These tea parties were twisted by the media to represent a certain category (extremists, conservatives, etc...) and as everyone knows (not only here btw...) that is not at all the case. Those who demonstrated at the tea parties represent about 98% of the people in this country who are just as upset as they.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

You are absolutly right Cpdaman. Medias are enemy, specially MSM.

They don't want to inform, but form people.

Look that journalist, playing a game...protesters are anti CNN ???????

If they are, why ??? because over that matter they are crap.

Then, the journalist almost accusing the lady of subversion because she relied on internet for information, instead of ''real'' media or ''good'' sources of information.

Medias are business, and they can lies to their subscribers, must not shock their advertisers, nor the government that gives licenses, putt adds, and analyst's job for ex-politicians.

In former Soviet Union; their was the PRAVDA (means truth) in Moscow, and You had NOVOSTI (means news) in Leningrad.

Folks used to say; In PRAVDA their is not much of NOVOSTI, but in NOVOSTI their is not much of PRAVDA.

We are there friends.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
This is going to go viral.

I know this is going to kill those who only bash fox news as now they are going to have to recognize that CNN is no better with their biased reporting.

This woman is a waste of space...she was there to antagonize people and try to get them riled up...to make them look out of touch..yet completely ignores the people who are protesting the federal reserve and spending.

yah it really pisses you off when people bash your favorite Fox station.

Both of them are garbage, they aren't NEWS organizations, they're propaganda machines. And you yourself are just as shameful for helping them spread their propaganda.

Look what you just said:

How does that not fit exactly what every single "journalist" on Fox does, including your beloved Beck, Hannity and the rest of their goons??

You have posted countless videos of these people, and defended them whole-heartedly. Thankfully, this is a forum and those incidents can be looked back upon. So for you to come to this thread, after taking those actions, and then claim that you feel this is absolutely shameful is an outright lie. Either to the members of this forum, or even your own delusional self.

In response to my comment about not listening to Mainstream media you wrote:

Actually I like listening to both...as they are polar opposites...Hartman and Beck that is.

It's funny to see them contradict each other in what they say...and then to look up who is really being truthful.

So as long as the people who purposely antagonize well meaning people, aren't working for fox, and aren't someone you adore its "Absolutely shameful"

Otherwise, its props to them, let me spam their videos across ATS? Even on a forum, where everything's out in the open, its amazing how many people flip flop in ignorance and jump from side to side of the fence when it suits their posts direction.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

How does that not fit exactly what every single "journalist" on Fox does, including your beloved Beck, Hannity, Hartman and the rest of their goons??

What it the world are you talking about? I trash Hannity every chance I get...i have no idea who Hartman is..unless you are referring to Tom hartman who is the opposite of anything Fox says...and i've criticized Beck for not speaking out enough about the Federal Reserve. There are some things that I agree with that Beck says..but I most certainly DO NOT agree with him on Iraq or how he pushes religion.

Don't try to accuse me of defending Fox at every chance. That's BS.

You have posted countless videos of these people

I've posted GB vids...but nothing of the others..not once.

I posted them because I agreed with what was said or because I thought the interview was interesting.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by David9176]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Both of them are garbage, they aren't NEWS organizations, they're propaganda machines. And you yourself are just as shameful for helping them spread their propaganda.
Fox this, Fox that...
Sounds to me as if it really pisses you off that people watch Fox.
Pointing out that Fox is just another schill mill is one thing.
Calling him shameful belies your vitriol towards his choice of media.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I

Originally posted by king9072

Fox this, Fox that...
Sounds to me as if it really pisses you off that people watch Fox.
Pointing out that Fox is just another schill mill is one thing.
Calling him shameful belies your vitriol towards his choice of media.

No, more correctly, it shows my disdain for all mass media, cause the way they practice their business is absolutely fraudulent and technically shouldn't even be called journalism. Everyday, their only purpose is to sway public opinion with the use of fraudulent, misleading tactics which include ridiculing people who stand up FOR THE PEOPLE.

I am an outspoken critic on this forum towards anyone watching mainstream media. Because of the slant they throw on ALL issues, you're never geting the whole facts when you watch those shows. And since half the people on this forum who choose to watch those channels, they can't differentiate where the truth ends and the bs begins, thus they shouldn't watch it. Can some people watch MSM, and see it for the charade that it is? Of course, but they are only a small percentage.

Do I echo the exact same message when I contribute to threads, yes, do I flip flop on my opinion when it fits the thread I am in? NO.

You can't be in one thread casting praise, and the other casting shame, when the subjects are the same. That's what I was pointing out.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
When you learn who owns the media outlets you'll stop being so surprised ... Why are you people watching TV at all??? Masochistic nature???

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Maybe it took 8 years of trying to tow the party line for some people, and then finding their party completely out of power to tick people off. Regardless, I don't care when people wake up, as long as they wake up.
I'm glad the lady at the end had her say. It needed to be said.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
At times, I question these people who say that the MS are pushing agendas in some grand scheme to follow the orders of some shadow council or whatever other rubbish people dream up daily.

What have the past few presidents, mostly starting with Clinton, but havign teh seeds down with Regan, done to this country as a universal measure? They've gradually turned so many people into extremists. It is personally amazing and almost scary how much people have become so rigid and black and white in some o ftheir views. Politics, race, religion, body image, law,etc

I mean seriously, look at how more and more people act lately. If you speak out against or express an opinion that different from theirs, they just about take it as a personal assault. Have we become that thin skinned about things as we become so jaded about other things in our lives? What happened that we became so over focused and obsessed with the most insignificant things?

Have these reporters, editors and so on become so brainwashed by their own BS that they honestly believe that they are reporting 'the truth' and 'the whole story' like we used to entrust reporters to do? Has our own bias shrunk our world so small that these people are simply reflecting our own attitudes? let's face it, shows need ratings to stay in business, and more and more, if they don't pander to the crowd, they don't stay on the air anymore.

I was at the Chicago tea party. and what I saw were a lot of people angry and furious over a number of things in our government, but there was a common thread through it all. Our elected leaders no longer represent us, nor our interests.

someone on this board nailed it pretty good. this isn't about obama, or democrats, or republicans, this is a boiling point, and its been coming for years.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Starred and Flagged. Great find.

That reporter is the most partisan MSM I have ever seen. How can CNN possibly call it a news report? It is a smear, pure and simple. She did nothing but editorialize about the entire tea party, the participants, and the lie about FOXNews being behind it. In fact, it was a CNBC person, Rick Santelli, who started the entire idea of a modern tea party. NBC owns CNBC and co-owns MSNBC.
FoxNews just gave it more coverage, because they realize that the American public is fed up with what is going on.

CNN-Communist Network News

well believe what you want to believe...i guess it's too much to ask you people to do a little research and find out who is behind this teabagging party...

funny that i didn't see any signs that says bush was hitler or the wealthy were the criminals....only that obama WHO HAS BEEN PRESIDENT FOR THREE MONTHS is the villian.....question...why wasn't this teabagging arranged last sept or oct or nov or dec or jan, when bush was still in office? where was FOX NEWS when the republicans were growing the government?

[edit on 16-4-2009 by jimmyx]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join