What you DIDNT see on CNN after the "Interview"

page: 1
173
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+158 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

People you need to watch this video because this is a PRIME example of the media and their crap games they play. We all have seen the interview heard round the world its all over here on ATS. What you havent seen is what happened afterwords when a lady took the reporter to task. She asks why she chooses to interview the extreme and put them on TV instead of the normal citizen. Well youll see the rest it is a great video and yes it will tick you off.....




posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This video is awesome. She got schooled and called out.

Either an idiot, or working for an agenda. Maybe she's both...

I'm about to watch it a second time!



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
This video is awesome. She got schooled and called out.

Either an idiot, or working for an agenda. Maybe she's both...

I'm about to watch it a second time!


It just annoys the HELL out of me that they put the loons on TV but the normal smart people who can answer questions and have a debate they leave off TV. This isnt JUST CNN who does this they ALL do but its nice to actually see it on video. Yes Ive seen it 3 times and still laugh.



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My friend and I were asked to go on live TV and do an interview. I skipped it. I wasnt holding a sign and I was just there- my friend works in the oil field industry. When I first saw this vid this am- I was peeved- but at the same time I wasnt really surprised.

Its strange it was OK to bash Bush and Cheney for eight years- but it wasn't ok to say anything in the last three months. My how the shoe is on the other foot. I have been saying this mess is everyone's fault and when I say that I mean: Congress, the President (current and old ones) and all of OURS. We let this crap go on for far to long and look where we have ended up.


People are just mad as Hell now and are not willing to take anymore. My concern is where the true breaking point is? And I HOPE, that People will not over react in that time.



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit
 


Great Find! The MSM and our elected officials aren't really realizing how PO'ed people are with the way things are going. I'm sure everybody in America is so glad that we each get $400 more of our own money, like they are doing us some great favor by not taking our money in the first place.



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil
 


No they dont do you the favor of not taking it in the first place... they take a lot more and then give you just handful of it back. Lets not give them any credit they dont deserve



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude
 


I was being sarcastic. I do taxes for a living. This whole stimulus package for the most part has nothing of any real worth to the average American, unless you are a first time homebuyer.



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oh God thank you for finding this!!!!

I couldn't of wished for more after I saw the Specially Cut part CNN played on TV.

If I could I would of given that woman standing up to her, a Star, and maybe even a Flag!!!



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit
 


Man GREAT FIND!!!!

I wish I could star this post fifty times.

I'm so glad somebody posted this video. She nails her so hard LOL!



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I really can't see any good in this. People are getting madder by the day, the fed is not leaving, the government is going to keep screwing the American people, and the media is kissing butts. If this continues I believe anarchy is going to break out. Maybe, just maybe, this is what the feds want and just maybe I'm wrong. Let's hope I am.



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What do you expect they control the media, so they'll only choose what will benefit their side for the propaganda.

Obama is a no body, and the same goes with the congress.

They are lonely psycho paths that are OBSESSED with money.

We should throw a billion dollars on an island surrounded by cannibals, and let them live there with all the money they want.



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Great video, I’m glad people are finally confronting the media and politicians.

I love this post, but I’m so tired of threads putting down Fox or CNN or MSNBC specifically. They all suck; they all don’t give a damn about you. Their “journalism” makes me sick and fighting over which is worse is a waste of time. (I realize this thread was not made for that purpose those, just making that clear.)



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
Great video, I’m glad people are finally confronting the media and politicians.

I love this post, but I’m so tired of threads putting down Fox or CNN or MSNBC specifically. They all suck; they all don’t give a damn about you. Their “journalism” makes me sick and fighting over which is worse is a waste of time. (I realize this thread was not made for that purpose those, just making that clear.)


Thanks for making that clear. You are correct this isnt a slam on just CNN for I used the term media to make it clear ALL these fools do this same crap. They shouldnt even be called media they should be called entertainment...



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This was a TERRIFIC historical find! I loved how the cnn lady didnt let the guy get words in, and asking him what does Linicln have to do with taxes..i mean geesh! give the gu a chance to speak his mind and finish lady!
And at the end....the woman on right just brick layered the truth ontop of the CNN lady....A__AMAZING!!! That lady spoke the gods honest truth and tha shuold have been aired live prime time across the USA.
This email SHOULD be emailed to ABC and MSNBC news, for thier alleged consipracy websites should be terrorosts...a slap in the face to them, What was that yuo were saying?lol
Ut would be very interesting to see what they say...american citizens trying to get turth and words out..and low and bhold a tv anchor woman for one of the biggest greusome networks, isnt letting hi talk...whos the terrorist?????



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
the media is the biggest enemy IMO and enablers of the B.S that rock the sheeple to sleep

i said over a year ago.....that the racheting up of the economic pain would provide a great opportunity for the people (and a threat to the establishment party) because of simple human psychology......when pain rises the benefits of being willfully ignorant or quiet erode away....

i think a large movement of people painting the MSM as corporate puppets and entertainers parroting the lines that the financial advertisers pay them to is largely overdue.....

with that said it is possible that it is somewhat necessary to keep the sheeple asleep ......the fabric holding the rule of law and the functioning of society's "fabric" may be much WEAKER than we imagine



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit
 


What the heck is this? Why are you folks so over the moon about one reporter? and to make it worse you get another video of that one reporter surrounded by 300 or so rightwing fringers going on ranting, I mean are you serious? What is that woman on about? Reality check, the last administration used her taxes to fund oil wars abroad not to mention the "patriot act" and the torture of foreign citizens against the constitution, she never gave a damn then, now she gives a damn all of sudden about this administration? Really now, please I dont buy her "concern" about her taxes, she never have a damn then, she has not standing to give a damn now.

She doesnt agree with the stimulus, thats fine and dandy, the majority of the nation does. And I'd bet if Obama did nothing like the do nothing conservatives intend, there would be double the amount of protesters out there with this same woman going on about "how this president isnt doing anything.

Arguing with a fringer is like going around in circle, arguing with a fringer surround by 300 or so other angry irrational fringe groups is beyond reasonable.

Ill give this one thing to her, atleast she explained why she was there.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Southern Guardian]



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by mybigunit
 


What the heck is this? Why are you folks so over the moon about one reporter? and to make it worse you get another video of that one reporter surrounded by 300 or so rightwing fringers going on ranting, I mean are you serious? What is that woman on about? Reality check, the last administration used her taxes to fund oil wars abroad not to mention the "patriot act" and the torture of foreign citizens against the constitution, she never gave a damn then, now she gives a damn all of sudden about this administration? Really now, please I dont buy her "concern" about her taxes, she never have a damn then, she has not standing to give a damn now.

She doesnt agree with the stimulus, thats fine and dandy, the majority of the nation does. And I'd bet if Obama did nothing like the do nothing conservatives intend, there would be double the amount of protesters out there with this same woman going on about "how this president isnt doing anything.

Arguing with a fringer is like going around in circle, arguing with a fringer surround by 300 or so other angry irrational fringe groups is beyond reasonable.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Southern Guardian]


I understand your argument and trust me when I tell you I went to the tea party in Fort Lauderdale and there are still people who think Bush is a saint and yes there were many who were just anti Obama instead of anti government. However you dont know how this lady felt during Bush's term so why you gonna tell her how she felt? Even if she was in the drug like trans she is awake now. More and more people are indeed waking up to the crimes of the two party crime family. Its going to take time to wake people up for its been decades of crap shoved down their throats by BOTH parties & their media tools that need to be cleansed.



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here's the full video of what made it onto CNN:



I wonder why the guy at the beginning keeps getting cut out of other versions?

I'm not saying that guy justified her behavior, she was acting agitated even before him.



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
www.youtube.com...

People you need to watch this video because this is a PRIME example of the media and their crap games they play. We all have seen the interview heard round the world its all over here on ATS. What you havent seen is what happened afterwords when a lady took the reporter to task. She asks why she chooses to interview the extreme and put them on TV instead of the normal citizen. Well youll see the rest it is a great video and yes it will tick you off.....



It's nice to see what happened after the camera goes off. What really puzzles me about all these media types, is they're so instrumental in pushing propaganda, and lying to the American public and pushing such extreme distraction. Do they think, at the end of the day, when the cookie crumbles theyre going to be treated above anyone else in the public? Ya right, they're going down with the ship, just like the rest of us. And I can't wait for the day that epiphany hits them.


Also, if you've seen any of my 100's of post telling EVERYONE on this forum, NOT TO WATCH MSM, this video is a great example. She was there to see why these people had assembled, so what does she do, she askes questions and then interrupts.

This is a branch of NLP whether she knows what she is doing, or shes just doing what she is told. She askes a question, his subconscious delivers the answer to his conscious and he starts talking, this is when she immediatelly chimes in with a further, absurd question forcing his subconscious to scramble to pull out a good answer.

It's classic, and MSM uses it in EVERY interview that they don't like the opinion of the interviewee, now that I have told you, you will spot this tactic being used everyday.

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT THERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE TEA PARTY, THEY ARE THERE SO THAT THEY CAN CAST RIDICULE UPON ATTENDEES AND MAKE THEM LOOK DELUSIONAL AND RETARDED.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by king9072]



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged. Great find.

That reporter is the most partisan MSM I have ever seen. How can CNN possibly call it a news report? It is a smear, pure and simple. She did nothing but editorialize about the entire tea party, the participants, and the lie about FOXNews being behind it. In fact, it was a CNBC person, Rick Santelli, who started the entire idea of a modern tea party. NBC owns CNBC and co-owns MSNBC.
FoxNews just gave it more coverage, because they realize that the American public is fed up with what is going on.

CNN-Communist Network News





new topics
top topics
 
173
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join