What you DIDNT see on CNN after the "Interview"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
Wow.... Just... Wow... I didn't see that she did anything wrong, honestly. You say it's all propaganda, yet, when the people are shouting mis-informed propaganda, it's OK. I mean seriously, the guy with Obama as hitler? Come on guys. Let's all pull our collective heads out of our arses let's have a reality check. The people there with signs were there to incite emotions, and that's exactly what they did. Where were the counter-protesters standing that day? Don't you think that was all a bit one-sided?

"Your state got 50 billion" Yes, your state did. Without that 50 billion, your state could not function in its same capacity. My state this year is going to need money from the government, due to the huge amount of manpower and resources it took to keep the entire city from flooding... Seems as though you all would rather 10's of thousands of people die than pay a few bucks a paycheck, because taxes are higher.

Bottom line is this: The government is in debt, the only way to pay off this debt is to increase income. The largest income is taxes. So increase the taxes a few % and you increase your income.

Can't afford your mortgage? Maybe you shouldn't have bought such a large house or bought that new SUV. Don't blame the economy and the current administration for your and everyone elses' problems. People live beyond their means, in general. Spend spend spend. I'm just so sick and tired of the finger pointing I think I'm going to explode.

Talk about subject going entirely over someones head.

The government is debt BECAUSE of the federal reserve. Thats why you, and everyone you love, is and always will be a debt slave. Your SSN is what the government uses to float loans, you are chattle. What don't you understand about that? The evidence is there, just look.

We should only be taxed on money we spend, not also the money we make. Your money DOES NOT BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE OR PROVIDE SERVICES. The entire nations tax dollars, are absorbed entirely by debt created from the Fed printing our money. You honestly think that it is right that you and everyone you know gives 1/3 of the money they bust their ass for, to an international banker? Honestly?

And what Ms."REPORTER" did, was not even let anyone get a full sentence out. Isn't a reporters job to listen to what the person has to say after they ask a question? Not interrupt them one second after with nonsense, throwing the person being interviewed into temporary confusion, then cut them off.

What if this was something you believed in, and a reporter did that to you or someone you know?

Please take 5 minutes and educate yourself on the Media, read my thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
When the reporter said " our elected officials " I so wish that woman would of said the right answer. Instead she went on about this is not about democrats or republicans when she should of said yes, our elected officials who haven't kept their promises, who lied to us and spends our money wildly etc... But I'm glad this woman called the reporter out peacefully. The Government keeps saying that their needs to be a change in America and that it needs an overhaul. Yes it does need an overhaul and it needs to start with our Government.

[edit on 4/17/2009 by Solarskye]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ecidemon

What a refreshing bit of sanity. ( Star to Wayno too.)

I, for one, think the female reporter showed guts. It takes courage to ask tough questions in a mob that has been incited into a frenzy rage by the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

Sure, I am taking an "un-popular" stance on this. But if you are only now discovering what is going on, you are a little late to the "party."

Be mad at the government. Be mad at CNN. Don't wear your freakin' seat belts. Who cares? I say protest, revolt, organize, appoint leaders, collect dues. Then you become another flavor of the very government you oppose.

Face it, we all have "agendas" even if it is just stating our "opinions" here.

Look, I am not pro taxes or big government, but I can spot "manipulation" a mile away.
True revolution requires giving up all you have and blood and sacrifice. I doubt many of the vocal opponents here could actually stomach that.

Regards...KK

[edit on 17-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
what an absolute disgrace! does the cnn reporter realize shes contributing to everything thats wrong with the world by manipulating people and defending the elites? do these people have any humanity? im so angry right now and im not even american, but of course this is happening in britain too.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
That ignorant 'reporter' kept saying ... but you'll get $400 ... but your state will get a bunch of money ....
Trying to buy him off with a bribe.

'oh .. it's okay to take your money because you'll get back some of it when we redistribute your wealth you earned but we stole away .. and when we redistrubute the tax money'

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
one reporter surrounded by 300 or so rightwing fringers going on ranting,

It wasn't 'right wingers'. It was people from the right, from the left, from the middle and people from 'nowhere' who normally aren't into politics. It was AMERICANS all coming together to complain about the gov't spending that which it doesn't have.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm not an American but I am of the understanding that the media as a whole is owned by a handful of powerful people?

Isn't is obvious with CNN backing "one side" and FOX backing another side, then those two sides start attacking each other instead of uniting together - then BOTH sides have actually lost?

Isn't what is happening effecting BOTH sides? Shouldn't people be united in their fight instead of fighting between left and right? or falling for the divide and conquer routine?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The first thing that struck me when I logged on this morning was the number of flags and stars that this thread has received.

Every one of them deserved, imo.
It shows that people are becoming more aware of what is happening to our media.

When I first say that reporter confronting the man with the toddler, I asked myself: "Why is she promoting the administration instead of reporting the news?"

Her email has been shut down by CNN, presumably because it has been flooded by angry voters. I hope CNN takes the next step and fires her; this is not her first infraction.

Now for a few comments/responses:

Originally posted by CityIndian
They know Bush was a failure, they want Osama to be a failure also.

Out of your entire post, this was the most telling. Freudian slip?

Originally posted by malcr
OK silly question time:

If, as that angry woman stated, this is not about any political party but about government spending our money (yours actually I'm British) and these spending plans were signed for by both Bush and then Obama, why did she not protest at Bush?

You're right, it was a silly question.

How do you know she did not protest during Bush?

NAH sorry I smell the brown stuff here and a group of anti-Obamists.

Let's play spot the non white face in that video shall we.....hmmm answer : ZERO

Well well well. I think the truth is that this was an anti-Obama protest with a racist slant and like all protests like that the participants get very angry but know they can't say: I hate that Black B.... Obama!

Someone had to inject racism here. You win the cigar.:shk:

Originally posted by wayno
Back in the Bush days there weren't so many protests because Heir Bush acted like a demented dictator. People ran the real risk of being detained or sent to some God forsaken place for interrogation due to "un-American" activities.

Name one....ONE instance of someone getting "sent to some God forsaken place for interrogation due to "un-American" activities".

Now its safe to blabber all you want, and so they do.

Unless you're a returning veteran, against abortion, against higher taxes or bigger gov't, or any of the other 'right wing extremists' that the Director of Homeland Security has targeted as political enemies...

Originally posted by Ecidemon
"Your state got 50 billion" Yes, your state did. Without that 50 billion, your state could not function in its same capacity.

And if the feds hadn't sucked $100 billion from that state in the form of taxes and fees they wouldn't need to go hat in hand to get back 50 cents on the dollar..

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Excellent. I'm just glad the reporter was confronted by someone who could string a sentence together rather than that incoherent guy who couldn't get his words out - regardless of what point he was trying to say.

We have a duty of care to address this just like that woman did, but make sure we (you, any of us who believes the same) do it live and aren't tagged with the "Obama's the anti-Christ mob" because the rest of our points will go unheard.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Now that's what I'm talking about! Some people are starting to get it. It's not about Democratic vs Republican or left vs right. It's not about Conservative vs Liberal. IT'S ABOUT STANDING ON PRICIPALS, MORALS, AND ETHICS. Something our governing body hasn't a clue about.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by drummerroy39]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The video clip is classic CNN. The "reporter" is actually a CNN commentator who gets paid to express her rather obtuse opinion. The friendly average citizen who confronted her just about summed it all up.

The people are fed up with government and the the media who have snuggled up with Obama since his campaign began. The MSM is insistent on painting a blurred picture of a nation that does not exist. I get the feeling that the big news outlets, both TV and Print, are merely acting as interpreters of the news and not reporters of it.

Obama's administration has made consistent attempts to squash, discount and contain his opponents since day one of his on the job training. Gibbs does this on a daily basis in his press briefings. The Dept. of Homeland Security just issued its scathing report on "right wing extremists". Last but not least, Obama has been using the MSM to do the majority of the dirty work for him.

The only thing Obama is changing is the attitudes of the citizens of this ONCE great nation by pitting us against each other. The partisanship divide is greater now than it ever was and it will continue to grow until the nation collapses leaving Obama to pick up the pieces and reassemble them as he sees fit.

Trouble is brewing in this nation in ways that we could never imagine. It has been happening slowly over the past 10 to 15 years and has picked up the pace in an alarming way in the past two years.

I focus on Obama because he is clearly the catalyst in this crock pot of BS. However, all of our "elected" officials have clearly played their roles in this mess. Republicans and Democrats alike.

I fear for the future that is awaiting my young daughters as well as the sons and daughters of the rest of the country.

I hate to draw parallels to pre WWII Germany but the history of it all is repeating itself in this country.

A certain elected official in Pre WWII Germany accomplished an amazing feat. Slowly but surely he seized the controls of government power, department-by-department,person-by-person, bureaucracy-by-bureaucracy. Just like Obama is doing. The children joined a youth movement in his name, where they were taught what and how to think (The GIVE act). How did he get the people on his side? He did it by promising jobs to the jobless, money to the poor, and cash and kickbacks for the military-industrial complex. He did it by indoctrinating the children, advocating gun control, health care for all, better wages, better jobs, and promising to re-instill pride once again in their country, across Europe, and around the world.

Sound familiar?? I just hope that I am wrong.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ive seen this video 4 times and still laugh and cry at the same time watching it. I laugh because the lady took it to the reporter and she could actually speak and have a debate. It makes me cry because the media focuses on the extremes when they do a story. Instead of interviewing the guy who has a "Obama is the anti-Christ" sign why not interview the person with the sign "No privatized gains and socialized losses" I think the banking bailouts was an issue which 90% of Americans agreed on and REALLY WAS a big part in why these tea parties were even planned and there were plenty of signs at the rallies but yet THEY didnt get any airtime. This lady pointed this out So well. The media specifically focused on the "Obama is the anti-Christ" people. Grrrrrr

[edit on 17-4-2009 by mybigunit]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What journalism has become is just plain SCARY. Watch any news report now and the 'journalists' make their own political comments. Since when is reporting the news if those covering it jump in to get involved at all with any given actions occuring? Report or get lost. Quit with the questions that are merely accusations. This is baaad....shows how deeply the governement is involved in what information we are allowed to view and what isn't.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
h01y m0$3$ 7h@7 (nn n3w$ (0rr3$p0nd3n7 907 @nn!h!1@73d 6y 7h0$3 d!$9run713d (!7!23n$... 0wn3d

PWND!

LOL... She sure did!! By the way, I like the way you coded that! I wonder if any one else was able to read it!

It's just like the Comedian from the movie WatchMen said "It's A Joke, Its All A Joke"....

I really don't like to see clips like that!!! It make's me so upset I feel like braking something! And for all of you picking on that guy with his child, back off!!!! You haven't a clue as to what that men has been through or is going through!

What a sad World we live in!!! What a JOKE!!!

[edit on 4/17/2009 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
heck, im starting to believe John Titor was real, we are heading for another civil war!!
Not living in the US, has given me a quite satirical view of whats happening, i feel bad for all the sheep.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Great clip !

This just convinces me we will all see the 'plug pulled' on the internet sooner rather than later ...

S & F !

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by mybigunit

Great clip !

This just convinces me we will all see the 'plug pulled' on the internet sooner rather than later ...

S & F !

Yup the pesky internet revealing those pesky truths about what REALLY is going on in our country. Rockefeller was right the internet is a risk to security....their security that is.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
I really don't like to see clips like that!!! It make's me so upset I feel like braking something!

How about braking (sic) your temper?

And for all of you picking on that guy with his child, back off!!!! You haven't a clue as to what that men has been through or is going through!

And perhaps you could illuminate us.

Apparently, despite your poor spelling you can read encrypted text messages and glean background checks from a YouTube clip.

So tell us, what is that man going through? I'd be interested to know.

Just Kurious.

EDIT TO ADD: Watch the kid when everyone starts yelling. He turns the other way. I'd say the kids have it all figured out. Pure comedy gold.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Awesome find! That news reporter had NO idea what she was talking about. She didnt want to hear from a guy explaining WHY he was there. The woman at the end was GREAT! I loved how she just gave it to that woman. She had no idea what to say and the look on her face of complete stupidity showed it. I found it funny for someone who works in the media not to know where people heard about this. I mean it's been everywhere. She was just saying anything to make herself look better and it wasnt working. I loved it!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Journalism used to be about a objective presentation of the current events, those days are long gone, forever gone! Whether it is FOX with their obviously right wing focus, CNN with their liberal take and MSNBC with theirs. There is no news available from these corporate raiders that is not slanted.

I so wanted to go to the local one, but had no way to get there. I was going to make a sign that said, "Democrats are fed up too". The argument that people kept silent during the Bush admin doesn't cut it with me, and the argument on the other side that no one should question Obama is the same.

We are facing deficits that are unheard of, what do they think the people are going to do sit here and take it????? With the vast majority of the nation being opposed to the continued bail outs to the corporate rapists, our so called representatives still give money away that doesn't even exist.

INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THINGS AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS. I guess they think if they keep printing funny money and piling on the debt the outcome will be different. IDIOTS!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
What journalism has become is just plain SCARY. Watch any news report now and the 'journalists' make their own political comments. Since when is reporting the news if those covering it jump in to get involved at all with any given actions occuring? Report or get lost. Quit with the questions that are merely accusations. This is baaad....shows how deeply the governement is involved in what information we are allowed to view and what isn't.

We don't get news any more. We get entertainment and propaganda.

Not too many years ago it was considered almost a crime for journalists to present anything but the facts as they knew them. No personal commentary was allowed. You could speak of what others thought but your personal opinion was never to contaminate the story.

Now it is all about the message that the people that are signing the checks want distributed.

You can trust the news to tell you want they want you to hear and you can trust them to distort or manipulate any information they are forced to reveal to their liking.

Anything promoted or supported by any news organization needs close scrutiny. These guys are not about what is best for America or the American people. It has been and will always be about power, control and money.

We can't afford to be a group of selfish, gullible, divisive lemmings following the call of deceptive Pied Piper. Soon it will not only be the rats that are being led out of the city. Our children and our future are the real target and are soon to follow.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join