It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did He Say 'Aliens'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Evening all.

During one of my random youtube visits for information, of which came to my attention recently the FEMA project...
This video ties in as a news broadcast interview between the lady presenter & Rick Oltman. The topic of discussion is Americas apparent problem of overpopulation, he declares illegal immigrants to be the source problem, the correspondence becomes quite heated at one point for her as she questions him on his means of implementing his thoughts - to which shortly afterwards @ 2 & 1/2 mins, in what appears to be a brief lapse of concentration refers to them as Illegal 'Aliens' (unless my ears deceive me but I'm pretty sure)

Personally I just found it strange, I'm not making repeat discussion on the existence of ET life, I don't need evidence to know of their existence. I wonder if not a slip of the tongue...I simply question if he's in a position to know things the majority of us aren't party to?

[mod edit: fixed video code]

[edit on 16-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Maybe the video link didn't work..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by STARGAZER82

Not that the video works.... but there is more than one type of alien my friend.

en.wikipedia.org...(law)

dictionary.reference.com...

[edit on 16/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Not that the video works.... but there is more than one type of alien my friend.

[edit on 16/4/09 by blupblup]

Yeah. What blupblup said.

"Illegal aliens" is a term that's rather interchangeable with "illegal immigrants" or what-have-you.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
edit: was beat by 2 people haha.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by beebs]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I don't know where you are from but I live in Texas where we do have Illegal Aliens...boat loads wait...Ship loads of them...sorry had to do it I know cheesy pun.
ILLEGAL ALIEN: An "illegal alien" is a foreigner who (1) does not owe allegiance to our country; and (2) who has violated our laws and customs in establishing residence in our country. He or she is therefore a criminal under applicable U.S. laws.

The term "illegal alien" is used by U.S. citizens who believe that non-citizens entering our country must comply with our immigration laws.

The term "illegal alien" is predicated upon U.S. immigration law which requires foreigners entering the U.S. to comply with our country's rules and laws regarding entry into, and residence within, our country.

and:
Illegal Aliens is a 2007 movie starring Anna Nicole Smith and Joanie Laurer. This comedy/science-fiction film is made in the mold of classic 1980s B-movies. ...

Like was previously posted there are many kinds of "Aliens"

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but I believe Tim Good & military sources that would confirm aliens occupy parts of the earth, most notoriously the undersea base aka Bermuda Triangle.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Not to seem rude toward you at all but I think you are simply confusing the meaning of the word maybe because Aliens as in E.T. are what you want it to be or a simple language barrier but......."@ 2 & 1/2 mins, in what appears to be a brief lapse of concentration refers to them as Illegal 'Aliens' "
The Alien quote from your post with "illegal" in front of it is not used to describe ET creatures as far as I know....but I don't know everything.
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yeah I agree it's a phrase that's pretty well known. Interchangeable with immigrants as in "illegal immigrants" "illegal aliens" same difference.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
aliens are what immigrants i the us are called.

sting wrote that song about being an illegal alien in NewYork. its a slang term and thrown around but yea its pretty much what it sounds like.

an alien would be someone not from our culture way of life so in that aspect their called illegal aliens. funny though i never hear the term legal aliens used..

this is also an american thing so i can see why misunderstandings would happen so often. we really make up the english language as we go along it seems.

new topics

top topics

join