It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob White UFO Material New Unknown Alloy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
ufo hard evidenceTest performed at a major southwest Missouri university by a materials scientist doing independent research has discovered unusual properties associated with testing of the material recovered by Bob White during his UFO encounter in 1985.

This new information will be presented on the History Channel on the
UFO HUNTERS weekly series coming up in about 6 weeks.

3 scientists will be discussing the new information and what it means
as they all aggree this is a new alloy aluminum previously unknown
and is just now starting to be researched by major labs.

This show will be an eye opener of previously unknown information
and is entirely new.

larry

Mod Edit: All Caps in title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/4/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
From the article:

I am Bob White and I have a piece of a UFO as seen on the History Channel. There are two more tests that must be done to prove the artifact is a real piece of a UFO. These tests are very expensive and I no longer have the funds to continue the tests. Isotope tests have to be done on Chromium and Aluminum. The world needs to know the truth!! The Artifact is "extraterrestrial in origin!"

So the "UFO" isn't neccessarily a "craft" is it? How about a metiorite?..that's "extraterrestrial in origin".

And he's run out of money! surprise, surprise!

Sounds more like an advertisement for the TV programme and a bid for funding.

Nice plug!

[edit on 15/4/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
the scientists say this object was formed outside of our atmosphere..

that my friend makes it extraterrestrial...it has matches already identified as being extraterrestrial..

if is an unknown alloy with unusual properties that have been found
in tests just done.

the show will cover these tests and the conclusions..

this object came from something outside of our ozone layer..

tests have proven this already..it is not a meteorite...

now if it came from outside of our atmosphere and it was made by someone or something what does that leave...its our technology
we dont know about or its someone elses tech we dont know about..thats it...

figure it out for yourself..

larry

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I studied polymers and I saw on tv not sure where that a high density plastic polymer like in tupperware was found at a crash site and verified.

thing is if you combine that knowledge with what that other moron who say the inside of a ufo at area 51 then the evidence matches up. He siad they looked injection molded meaning like one giant piece of plastic of some type.

that polymer found on that crash site did not exist for years.

i am interested in this alloy but if you really want to find out now about it just do a search on jstor and read the abstract of the scientific papers.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Wasn't there a long long thread on Bob White's samples in 07 or early 08? He was very convivial and charming for some pages. ATS then financed a lab analysis and it came back as nothing extraordinary. At that point he became fairly belligerent and snotty, took his toys and went home

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ats didnt fund krap..they had some hack look at OUR outdated
material and come to the conclusion it wasnt anything important to
persue...

that isnt looking for the truth..thats taking old basic tests
and saying exactly what the papers said from incomplete data.

HELL IF WE HAD DONE THAT in 1996 that would have been the end of the story..

closed minds get exactly what they want...their answers from the book.
the bob white object isnt in the book...

the guy who ATS paid to REVUE old data got old reults. the guy never ever seen the object for a hands on look. that isnt peer review at all. thats
bs and getting paid for it....

we continued to persue the truth ON A LIMITED BUDGET and have found
that indeed the object recovered by bob white in 1985 IS A NEW
ALLOY THAT NO ONE CAN MATCH TO ANYTHING ON THIS LITTLE BLUE
PLANET..

the material recovered has properties NO ALUMINUM alloy should have or does have. it was formed in and extreme invirorment under very harsh conditions.

we have scientific data that show extraterrestiral origins of the object.

we are no longer debating the subject..we are stating what we know..

the ufo hunters show will be breaking the information on national television
in a few weeks.

by the way i never took my toys went home and i was the last poster on that thread you are talking about.

when you have someone who isnt qualified to look at data like ATS DID you get krappy answers to the questions you seek answers to..

their expert wasnt even a metals expert let alone an expert on
possible extraterrestrial material and completely ignored the fact that
we had identified fast neutron radiation in the object when i sent the information to him to review plus gamma and beta. also it was producing a readable EMF signal and is still doing that to this day. megaherzt is in the 500 range.

to say the very least ATS didnt get their moneys worth let alone ACCURATE findings from him and it didnt take thousands of dollars like he said it would to find the data we have today. they ought to sue the sucker...lol.......

larry

[edit on 16-4-2009 by larryroyc]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc
the scientists say this object was formed outside of our atmosphere..

that my friend makes it extraterrestrial...it has matches already identified as being extraterrestrial..

"formed" does NOT mean "manufactured" does it? (my friend) and I NEVER disputed it wasn't "extraterrestrial".

this object came from something outside of our ozone layer..

It's called "space".

tests have proven this already..it is not a meteorite...

Would you like to provide us with the proof that concludes it isn't a meteorite please?

now if it came from outside of our atmosphere

probably

and it was made by someone or something

obviously

what does that leave...its our technology
we dont know about or its someone elses tech we dont know about..thats it...

or it could be NATURALLY made but just not on earth....but then...that doesn't sell a TV show as well does it?

figure it out for yourself..

I Did.......you're skint....all you have in your pocket is a lump of something!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
no we have scientists on record saying what im saying..its not natural occurring by any means..

it was formed in A PROCESS THEN..that means made by someone..

im telling you what we have..

im debating this nor will i explain it again..

watch the show and learn something or keep a closed mind..that is your

choice.

simple search proves there are no aluminum meteorites and there is no alumunim alloy in a meteorite...aluminum is made IN A PROCESS...

look up "bessemer"...that should explain it for ya..

larry

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Don't confuse "formed" with "manufactured".

watch the show and learn something or keep a closed mind..that is your
choice.

Hmmmm, let's see...your one opinion: manufactured by extraterrestrial technology.

My many opinions: manufactured by extraterrestrial technology and ALL other possibilities too.

Closed mind indeed. If I watched your show and hadn't searched for other sources THAT would be closed minded. I don't need spoon-feeding thanks.

I do my research, you sell yours.

Cheers...nerb

[edit on 16/4/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here's a way we can clear this up. Does anyone know what kind of alloy it is (or did I miss it) because some alloys are not naturally occurring and are only made. So therefore if it is one of those then this cannot be natural, however if it is (probably Iron alloy. A meteorite is the only way that iron is naturally occurring in a metallic state. Little trivia for ya there) natural then this is debunked. So all we need is the type of alloy to put this to rest.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i never said extraterrestrials>>>>i said it was extraterrestrial..

we have NO IDEA WHO made it...we just know it was made for a purpose
and in space. it very well could be ours..the scientists have several therories on what it could be used for.

da mod it is an unknown aluminum alloy....

we dont sell..we show....

larry

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc

your fighting a losing battle.

your using science jargon when not everyone on here is a scientist. Procsess to you means some kind of metalurgical process or manufacturing medium. thing is most people read process and picture processed oats or something.

use more down to earth language not that science mumbo jumbo that is misleading.

after all is there really such a thing as bicarbonate? i mean i see it in the store but as a scientist you should know it doesnt exist.

I am not saying dumb it down just think of your audience and explain things so that even if my little brother read this thread he would understand what your talking about.

that jargon is exacly what is destroying the field of science for the last 100 years!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

i never said extraterrestrials>>>>i said it was extraterrestrial..

I never said you did! I agreed it could and probably WAS "extraterrestrial".

You DID however say it was, quote: "made by someone or something" and "came from something outside of our ozone layer".

Read first - post second.

Your unprofessionalism is obvious!

You're not a friend of Dr Jonathan Reed are you?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
no im not a friend of reed.. lol we havnt frozen any aliens in years and then lost them..

i am stating exactly what we have been told....IT WAS MADE..

IT WAS MADE IN SPACE.. it is and unknown alloy aluminum..

now someone made it...who is the QUESTION..

that seems pretty simple to understand to me..

Hmmmm, let's see...your one opinion: manufactured by extraterrestrial technology.
this is your quote above...seems you tried to put words in my mouth...

larryufo hard evidence

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc

This may be useful for you

Is it possible that this is actually a larger object that has melted on its re-entry into the atmosphere? Thereby mixing the metals together, and giving the ripple effect that it has on it? For the object to survive re-entry into the atmosphere, it would have been superheated, altering its shape and possible composition. This would cover the idea that it would be made by extraterrestrial means, but could be a terrestrial object.

I have to admit it, is an amazing looking item though and I will be keeping an eye on its updates.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Larry, is there anything new that has not been discussed in this thread, Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

Has something new turned up or is it a replay on the History Channel that was aired some time ago?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

no im not a friend of reed.. lol we havnt frozen any aliens in years and then lost them..

i am stating exactly what we have been told....IT WAS MADE..

IT WAS MADE IN SPACE.. it is and unknown alloy aluminum..

now someone made it...who is the QUESTION..

that seems pretty simple to understand to me..

this is your quote above...seems you tried to put words in my mouth...

larryufo hard evidence

Well, I'm definatley not a scientist and i understood exaclty what you meant in the vry first post... I think Nerd or whatever his name is is just busting your balls!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
hi mike,
its a brand new show...crew was here march 30..

3 scientists will be presented in the show and discuss what they have found
and put forth some pretty out of site ideas of what they think
it was..

we kept right on testing even after the ATS and their "cough cough" EXPERT
said what he said..of course he didnt know dipcuss as he didnt
do any of his own research..he took our old data and made a conclusion
again that was totally wrong which is exactly what anyone looking
at it would come to. there where some data that a good scientist would
know was out of the ordinary IF HE COULD READ the data..that being
the XRD tests from 5 labs all showing the same thing which make the BWO completely out of the relm of known alloys....

what made me know the guy was usless was his inabilty to discuss
any of the radiation detected in the object before or explain the xray defraction tests he never ever comented on..

we knew he didnt know what he was saying then..

he never explained the morphing in the aluminum and the high silicon
content present in the object..

oh well you get what you pay for....

you never tell and EXPERT EVERYTHING..THAT WAY you can show them for what they are...lots of blow. no show..thats what ATS PAID FOR...lots of blow.....

larry

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
OK! Let's see what comes out of it! Do keep us posted. If it's proved that it's extra terrestrial in origin, that would be mind blowing! Or would the debunkers put another spin on it?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
OK, so this is an unknown aluminium alloy.

So they know that it has aluminium but they do not know what else makes part of it?

Or is it an alloy with aluminium and other known elements but they do not know how it was made?

Or is it an alloy with aluminium and other unknown elements and they do not know how it was made?

PS: a process is just that, a process, it does not mean that it's an artificial process, photosyntheses is a process, for example.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join