It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob White UFO Material New Unknown Alloy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am not surprised this is coming out. You know, scientists argue amongst themselves just like everybody else!
Maybe this show will give us a mature argument on what different ones think. I would enjoy that. Keep us posted.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
its matches no known alloy made on our planet..

it has properties in the alloy itself that match no known alloy aluminum
on the planet..

all tests from every lab have said it is an aluminum alloy of unkown origin.

the process used hasnt been identified..

it was formed in a vacuum, in a molten state, way above the normal melting point, forced under extreme presure into an extremely cold envirorment.

it has a silicon content 15 times above any aluminum alloy made now.
that is unheard of in alloy casting...

it will all be covered by the scientists on the show..

larry

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc
it has a silicon content 15 times above any aluminum alloy made now.
that is unheard of in alloy casting...
Silicon?

Interesting, I hope they know about Sillimanite.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
that doesnt have the properties of the BWO..

over 30 elements in the BWO object...

we already have identified extraterrestrial identifiers in the BWO..

this didnt come out of some lab in tucumcari and ya aint going to find it listed in lymans aluminum alloys, wikepedia or any place else..

this is a new alloy with morphying of the material into a brand new
elemental composition.

this information was given to THE ATS EXPERT with the XRD print outs when he did his EXPERT REVIEW of the data...hes seemed to miss that bit of information 5 TIMES.it is plain as day if you can read the data correctly..at least our scientists didnt have any problem finding it.....

this is just starting to be researched now by a few labs in the country.

the BWO object is almost 25 years old... this tech wasnt being used when this was recovered by mr white in 1985..

larry

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hmm interesting , sounds like some form of quantum material. Silicon nanostructures are made in a vacuum.

Thats what they use for the quantum computers..
Im confused a little. hehe.

[edit on 19/4/2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

that doesnt have the properties of the BWO..
My problem is that I have no idea of what are the properties of the BWO.

over 30 elements in the BWO object...
As I cannot find anywhere what those 30 elements are I can not say anything about them.

we already have identified extraterrestrial identifiers in the BWO..
What kind of "extraterrestrial identifiers"?

this is a new alloy with morphying of the material into a brand new
elemental composition.
What does that mean, "morphying of the material into a brand new elemental composition"? My knowledge of chemistry is very small, and I don't remember any of those expressions (and if I remember it would be in Portuguese).

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
you can find most of the information at this site about the BWO..

UFO HARD EVIDENCE

the reason you dont know about the terms is they are not in the book yet..

they are just starting to investigate morphing high silicon/aluminum alloys..

look at the facts thread and at the bottom of the this page
in the footer under the forums.

should give you the information you asked about.

larry

[edit on 19-4-2009 by larryroyc]

[edit on 19-4-2009 by larryroyc]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

you can find most of the information at this site about the BWO..
I already did that, just after my previous post.

I had to deny my ignorance about it.

the reason you dont know about the terms is they are not in the book yet..
And those terms are in no other book? Are they new terms? If new, who created them?

they are just starting to investigate morphing high silicon/aluminum alloys..
Who are "they"?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
OK, I'm a fan of Bob White, just to be clear, and I have not found it yet, but his Object looks quite a bit like the diagrams of "Foo Fighters" I know I saw this because I got points for it, the diagrams match, but so far I have not found the FOIA doc....yet, when I do I will edit this or link it in the next post.

Not saying this is "otherworldly" but it does merit looking into

I found it, look at the PDF diagrams and the photo and tell me

WWII documents

makes you wonder doesn't it?

[edit on 19-4-2009 by thedigirati]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
john greenewald jr at the black vault has it archieved on his site..its under mis army document 342 pages i believe.
here is copy of one of the pages showing the CIC object recovered in the 40's in denmark that looks like the BWO..

file number is 202 055 on the CIC files...

clifford stone has them also...both john and stone got them at the same time..

larry

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc

I think that file is available on ATS, here.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
edit

[edit on 19-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

entire CIC DOCUMENT

the obove link will give you the entire CIC denmark file...the first 14 pages
or so are of the the object they recovered that looks like the BWO object
recovered in colorado in 85.

alot of the file is about agents trying to locate various german scientists that disappeared after the war and went into hiding..

larry

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As I've already said..

Originally posted by DaMod
Here's a way we can clear this up. Does anyone know what kind of alloy it is (or did I miss it) because some alloys are not naturally occurring and are only made. So therefore if it is one of those then this cannot be natural, however if it is (probably Iron alloy. A meteorite is the only way that iron is naturally occurring in a metallic state. Little trivia for ya there) natural then this is debunked. So all we need is the type of alloy to put this to rest.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by DaMod]

Aluminum Alloy is one of those that never occur naturally. Its because Aluminium is too reactive chemically to occur in nature as a free metal.

Encyclopedia article

en.wikipedia.org...

Aluminum alloy like this would be impossible to occur naturally. Not saying it's alien but its not natural.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

there is native aluminum that has been found in volcanic muds. it is very rare but it is a natural occurring aluminum..the link below will show you a picture of some if it..

now that might alloy but it would be very rare if it did...

native aluminum

you will never find aluminum in a meterorite for sure..

larry

[edit on 20-4-2009 by larryroyc]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc

Why are you so sure?

Is there anything that makes it physically impossible?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Actually yes there is. It is too reactive chemically to occur naturally in a metallic state. I wish people would pay attention. It is usually found as part of an ore, it is then extracted through a process known as electrolysis.

It is aluminum's highly reactive nature that prevents the natural occurrence of elemental aluminum in natural specimens.

Aluminum can occur in meteorites in a metallic state in very small amounts because there is no oxygen in space, but they chunk we are talking here (solid aluminum alloy) with the composition we are seeing could only be done artificially, end of story.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Actually yes there is. It is too reactive chemically to occur naturally in a metallic state. I wish people would pay attention. It is usually found as part of an ore, it is then extracted through a process known as electrolysis.
I paid attention, and I already knew that for several years, what I was expecting was some kind of more definite evidence that there is something that makes it impossible for Aluminium to form as an alloy like that anywhere in the Universe.

Like some people that remind us, scientists do not know everything, so they cannot rule out the existence of extraterrestrial life forms visiting our planet or the existence of Aluminium alloys like this.

If you look at one of the images present on the site for which larryroyc posted a link, you can see that the experts' opinion was:

We have concluded that the sample is fabricated, however. There is no chemical composition in Nature (planet earth) the Moon, Mars or the Asteroid Belt that has such a high concentration of Aluminum relative to the other elements. There is no natural substance, mineral or meteorite with so much aluminum and thus we conclude the sample is some kind of Aluminum alloy manufactured here on earth or some where else.

So, they say that it's not any natural substance known by them, but if it can be manufactured then it is possible that it can exist elsewhere naturally. The fact that it is unknown does not mean it is impossible.

And no, the extraction of Aluminium is not limited to electrolysis, before they tried it they used chemical procedures, but they were expensive, electrolysis is not the only way, it's the cheapest way of mass producing Aluminium.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The only problem is this alloy has a new never seen chemical composition. We do not make alloy like this. Again I repeat the human race does not make alloy like this. Should I spell it out with spaces in between the letters? lol jk.
Heck we don't even know how to make alloy like this. Really scientifically it shouldn't exist. Sure I agree we don't know everything about science but all that does is add to the credibility. We didn't know it existed until we looked at this alloy. Big red flag there. If it is a meteor (which I doubt since they are basically iron and rock) then it is not from this solar system. If it is from an alien craft then it would not be like anything we have seen, and sure enough it's not. Either way this piece of metal is special.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Heck we don't even know how to make alloy like this. Really scientifically it shouldn't exist.
Why do you say that?

There are several alloys with similar compositions, and the experts said it could have been made on Earth, they did not said it was impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join