It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret websites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hey,

Does anyone know if there are any online access terminals for the CIA or FBI, or some other agency?
I know NASA has nomad, and logically thinking, there should be some website or some way to access cia etc. websites where you have to log in right?

Does anyone know some weird website which looks government-ish or something that is certainly an access portal for an agency?
Just interested in how they do everything.

Thanks

Robin

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Heh there are probably many sites like that , but they will not have a big CIA login button
. They might look like a on line store or a McDonald site with some small login button somewhere on the site .

So I av fairly sure nobody is going to deliver You any top secret sites ;]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If you get through the firewalls, you'll face . . . more firewalls. You'll have to hack three passwords at minimum, and then the intranet will have its own layers of protection.

Or so I've heard.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Los Alamos National Labs also has a secure network, however lab employees can access it through a normal Internet connection...

We know that because that's how Wen Ho Lee, a Taiwan-born Chinese-American scientist who worked for the University of California at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, ended up being indicted of stealing secrets about U.S. nuclear arsenal for the People's Republic of China (PRC) in December 1999

One would hope they have patched those holes???

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well one thing you have to know that is alot of the alphabet agencies that operate "off the books" require special software to even be able to log on. That's the first step in the line of defense.

Not to mention that fact that all of them logs your ip and have address tracers which can sniff out your ip thru a proxy if you hacking from behind one. Also, im almost positive that most if not all require some kind of special hard line connection..your not gonna connect off of a tcp/ip protocol.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
Well one thing you have to know that is alot of the alphabet agencies that operate "off the books" require special software to even be able to log on. That's the first step in the line of defense.

Not to mention that fact that all of them logs your ip and have address tracers which can sniff out your ip thru a proxy if you hacking from behind one. Also, im almost positive that most if not all require some kind of special hard line connection..your not gonna connect off of a tcp/ip protocol.

And if you don't have a tempest certified computer you're S.O.L. anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yeah, i already thought that, but hey, maybe someone knew some weird login page i could look at.

I once had this weird experience, that i was chatting with someone from the US on MSN, (im from the netherlands), and i said, "Maybe someone is watching this conversation when you say a keyword or something" and we sent each other all kinds of weird words like Blackhole2 and names which im not going to post here (islamic) and suddenly my messages couldnt be delivered to the contact anymore...
Some kind of Echelon?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I would just like to remind our members of our Terms and Conditions in advance:

2b.) HaXor: You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems. You will also not link to sites that contains discussion of such material. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.
2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden.

Nothing wrong with the discussion thus far - just a heads up.

Thanks guys.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
I would just like to remind our members of our Terms and Conditions in advance:

2b.) HaXor: You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems. You will also not link to sites that contains discussion of such material. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.
2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden.

Nothing wrong with the discussion thus far - just a heads up.

Thanks guys.

I'm not going to try to hack anything, its just that those things interest me, lol, maybe when i try to enter the usa next time theyll get a warning popup because im asking all these things here xD. dont worry

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by robinv

I don't doubt that. Usually in threads like this members are tempted to post some "how to's" to show their knowledge. I just wanted to remind our knowledgeable members not to give in to the temptation.

Nothing wrong with your question. It would be interesting to see if any of the websites are indeed “public knowledge”.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The intelligence community has their own version of Wiki
Only accessible by them! Intellipedia Here is a blog all about it:
All about Intellipedia

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hi Gemwolf...not trying to get of topic..but just have to ask..How do you and your staff keep up with post so fast...with your replys..seems like alot of work..I mean lots of posting all the time..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
[s]Someone got a link for intellipedia?

I'd like to see what it is like.
Or someone got a screenshot of a login page?[/s]
Never mind found it via the real wiki.

[edit on 15/4/2009 by robinv]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by robinv
Someone got a link for intellipedia?

Or someone got a screenshot of a login page?

I doubt it. Its "secret"

I would think it is only accessible on a government computer and using a CAD card, just like the military has

Here is more info on it:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ciocentral.org...

The access to the top secret ‘Intellipedia’ is given to 16 agencies of the U.S. intelligence community and ever since its launching on April 17th the encyclopedia has grown enormously and currently has over 28,000 pages and 3,600 registered users.

[edit on 4/15/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Someone got a link for intellipedia?

Or someone got a screenshot of a login page?

I doubt it. Its "secret"

I would think it is only accessible on a government computer and using a CAD card, just like the military has

www.intelink.gov...

Found it on wikipedia.org
Highly classified link.. :')

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

www.intelink.gov...

Found it on wikipedia.org
Highly classified link.. :')

I think my humour got lost in my "secret" comment

Also from that login:

ra.intelink.gov...
Eligibility:
ra.intelink.gov...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Darn double post!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The U.S. intelligence community has unveiled on Tuesday its own highly secret version of Wikipedia. The Intelligence encyclopedia allows analysts to add and edit content in the encyclopedia just like any other site on the World Wide Web.

The access to the top secret ‘Intellipedia’ is given to 16 agencies of the U.S. intelligence community and ever since its launching on April 17th the encyclopedia has grown enormously and currently has over 28,000 pages and 3,600 registered users.

I remember seeing an Canadian tv news story on how a US military intelligence thinktank group spread misinfo that Saddam Hussein had a million troops and tanks 'lined up alongside each other' ready to invade Kuwait even though they knew it was false (this is after the Gulf war, this is referring to the second 'Iraqi Freedom' war), I cannot find this on the internet, this basis for the pre-emptive strike on Iraq- It seems to have disappeared)

All those military/spying intelligentsia elite filling up their 'intelligence encyclopedia' with trumped-up claims and info scares the heck out of me.

It won't be long before it gets out of control and we start to see wars and international incidents flare up from thin air because the military will basing their findings from their version of uncyclopedia.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Check out psychicspy.com... and make sure you scroll all the way towards the bottom. You will be amazed at how many different links their are that have secret websites. psychicspy.com... There is about 15 CIA links on their and 100's of other awesome stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I actually get on Intellipedia all the time at work. In order to get to this page, you must be on a computer connected to either the siprnet or jwics.

top topics

join