It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Strange , that nobody has mentioned Gary Welz here.
He supposedly was a paid actor too.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I agree. Two different people. I watch Daily Show every night and that does not sound like Riggle. Plus, as mentioned the 'expert' is way smaller than Riggle.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

It is Riggle.

Accoustics are different in studio than they are outside in downtown NY with all that crap going on.

And how did you get the he is a different size thing? Come on, non factor
Look at the "FACE" - any facial recognition software would have a 100% match on this guy.

Riggle went back to active military duty the day after 9/11. Are telling me he couldn't buff up on a military tour. No - its Riggle

Fact

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The day before he went back on active duty 9/12/01 - he was on the street doing a perfectly scripted interview. The next day he was off to Afghanistsan - I am sure that tour of service buffed him up (he is built bigger) I don't know how you came up with Riggle being taller, since you have no scale to go off of in the 9/11 video.

Yes, Mr. Riggle was in the military. So why is he now on the Daily Show instead of being over there fighting with the rest of our fine service men and women? A short tour for doing such a great interview.

I am sure Mr. Riggle offered his services with whatever they needed that day, given that he was in New York.

"You are an actor aren't you Mr. Riggle - well we need you out on the street right now to do a much needed interview, here is what the public needs to know".

[edit on 15-4-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Size is a matter of perspective and angles, if you see how movies are made, or more important, how they are edited, you may find that it will be as hard to prove he isn't the guy, as it is for others to prove he is.

Looking at the pictures, I believe from arizonascott (Kudo's to ya), I felt the hair in my neck stand straight up. His facial bonestructure is quite distinctive, in "BOTH" cases. So they are at least eachothers "doppelganger".

A voice analysis can/might tip the scale of uncertainty in favour of a positive ID. It will at least build more of a case worth digging in to, with vigor.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Exactly

Here is a new image on Riggle perspective

Left image is Riggle in Iraq 2007 - doesn't look all that big here does he?
I don't think he looks any more or less built as the man in the 9/11 video.

He sure likes his hats huh? I am gonna have to look around and see if I can find an image of him wearing the same hat he did in the 9/11 video - that would pretty much cap this debate off.

Riggle in Iraq 2007

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

lol, It looks almost as though it could be the same hat in both those photos..

Hard to tell, but it could be an American flag on the hat in 2001..?

Also the hat he has in Iraq looks a little faded...

I personally don't own any 6 year old hats though...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Very good find... especially if it is the same guy..

From what I can actually hear from playing both vids together at the same time, I do personally feel that this is the same voice... I see some of you mentioned about a voice recpgnition programme... well, sorry guys but I just went ahead and did something about it

the first vid is outside and of a lower volume... so there is bound to be a difference, albeit very slightly..

The top half is the first vid of him outside at 911.
the bottom half is the second vid.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df372a42a419.jpg[/atsimg]

And just as a comparrison, I grabbed this other voice from a random youtube vid..
I think you will all come to the similar conclusion that I am swaying towards.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb2da7aa6944.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok well, maybe my perception of him on Daily Show is that of a tall man. I could be wrong about that. But, I don't see the resemblance that you guys are talking about. Sorry, the voice doesn't sound the same to me either.

But whether it's him or not, I agree that the 'expert' is probably a set up. He interjects too readily that the fires were intense enough to cause the collapse.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

I suggested voice analysis too, and yes, verry nice job
, you got off your ass and did something. like everyone else here who try to work this thing out. Both pro and con. Some are good at reasoning others are good at something else. I, for one, am a little better with images, so I prefer stick to my trade, and sometimes, make a suggestion now and then.

sue me later for the quality.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by 2Faced]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
His publicist still hasn't answered my email. Do any of you think that's strange?

Or do you think trying to ignore this is the route they're going to take?

Any interest from the other sites?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Maybe should try and read these accounts of police/fire IN THE BUILDINGS
No bombs, just indication that the structure was failing
Here is entire page full of quotes from people there - again no bombs

You've got to be kidding me? READ THE THREAD TITLE! It's not about bombs in the buildings. Take it to another thread, thedman.

All of the intelligent, purposeful replies in this thread are trying to identify Harley Man, yet there's always some off-topic, cut-and-paste noise... typical.

Jax, maybe the publicist takes a few days to read/answer emails? I don't always answer emails immediately, especially those that I am unsure about how I will reply.

Hopefully a few more flags for this thread will help it receive some attention. I'll be very interested to see Riggle 'interviewed' about his acting on 9/11.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott

It is Riggle.

Accoustics are different in studio than they are outside in downtown NY with all that crap going on.

And how did you get the he is a different size thing? Come on, non factor
Look at the "FACE" - any facial recognition software would have a 100% match on this guy.

Riggle went back to active military duty the day after 9/11. Are telling me he couldn't buff up on a military tour. No - its Riggle

Fact

Oh dear... that is NOT Riggle. Its interesting how some bizarre claims come out and take on a life of their own. Look at the "Face"... what? that blurred pixel laden mess that has a basic face structure similar to a few other million male americans?. As for his voice, heck again just another in a million like it.

Riggle is a HUGE man that guy in the video looks a little taller than me and im a short guy. Point in case look at the second footage the OP posted, his (Riggles) head is damn well sitting above the middle rope of a boxing ring for crying out loud.

Its ridiculous ideas like this that tarnish genuine 911 conspiracy theories, making the whole lot of them look crayzie to those with little interest in the subject.

(If some ones mentioned similar ideas already I apologies for a repeat, just that after seeing the title and reading the first page I just had to chime in and say the OP is stretching reality a little to far.. and those that seem to think it has merit)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

That is awesome. I can only use the tools I have access to at work. Paint shop, word and Irfanview.

Thanks for that, much better perspective there - quality isn't that bad - those two faces melted right together.

Also great audio analysis

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

They will ignore it, they have been doing that since the first question about this event was raised.

Then having their whitewashes like popular mechanics go to work on everything.

If we make it clear and loud enough, someone will respond with something. They have been pushing and pushing - now it is time for us to start pushing back, and directly!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted by arizonascott

The day before he went back on active duty 9/12/01 - he was on the street doing a perfectly scripted interview. The next day he was off to Afghanistsan - I am sure that tour of service buffed him up (he is built bigger) I don't know how you came up with Riggle being taller, since you have no scale to go off of in the 9/11 video.

Yes, Mr. Riggle was in the military. So why is he now on the Daily Show instead of being over there fighting with the rest of our fine service men and women? A short tour for doing such a great interview.

I am sure Mr. Riggle offered his services with whatever they needed that day, given that he was in New York.

"You are an actor aren't you Mr. Riggle - well we need you out on the street right now to do a much needed interview, here is what the public needs to know".

Well that would make Riggle a traitor wouldn't it? Of course if he confesses and turns on the others; we might grant him a pardon. I like this Riggle morphing animation and the photo comparison of Riggle in Iraq by arizonascott, which I enlarged a bit.

Posted by 2faced - sue me later for the quality.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43bb7bc8a477.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Then perhaps by making a stink about who this person is in the original 9/11 footage, the real person will step forward. We have to start somewhere, Riggle or not it creates a starting point for more in depth study as to who this person is.

So instead of saying that people who ask questions or try to make an analysis/comparison of someone (who despite what you think looks exactly like the 9/11 guy) makes the whole 9/11 truth movement look stupid, maybe you should be thinking that the people who sit around and actually do nothing are worth nothing in this movement.

What is your "angle" exactly

Lets see -
Riggle was in New York on 9/11, he was one of the first at ground zero, he is in the military and has media connection.

Good Lord man!

Hmmmm - naw - no way it could have been him.

Please!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

The other thing is here fellas, that "Harley guy" was never identified. I've never seen a credit going to him, "harley guy" that is.

He was actually in the military for 9 years active and 10 reserves and is very well decorated.

For the people with the height issue. Youtube Riggle on the Jeanie Tate show and tell us what you think about his height compared next to a bunch of kids and a woman.

Also here is his whole military bio and what he was doing in new york. See if this doesn't fit the scene for you.

Military Bio. Rob Riggle joined the United States Marine Corps in 1990 at the age of 19.

After graduating from the University of Kansas, and successfully completing Officer Candidate School, he accepted his commission and became a Second Lieutenant in 1992.

Rob had a guaranteed flight contract with the Marines. He had earned his pilot’s license while he was at the University of Kansas. Upon completion of The Basic School in Quantico, Virginia, 2nd Lt. Riggle went to Pensacola, Florida and then to Corpus Christi, Texas for flight school.

Just months away from receiving his “wings” Rob decided he had another calling besides flying. That calling was comedy. WTF?!…or Whiskey Tango Foxtrot as they say in the Marines. Rob left flight school so he could fulfill his ground contract with the Marines prior to pursuing his comedy dream.

Based on his college records the Marines decided to make him a Public Affairs Officer.

Now who do you suppose the military would have talk to the camera who was also a first responder?

Rob then attended Defense Information School. Upon graduation, 1st Lt. Riggle was assigned to the 2nd Marine Air Wing at Cherry Point, North Carolina. While stationed there, he was deployed with the 3rd battalion, 8th Marine Regiment on a Special-Purpose Marine Air Ground Task Force to Liberia, Africa.

From North Carolina, Captain Riggle accepted an extension on active duty and was assigned to be the Deputy Director Public Affairs, New York City. While assigned to the New York office, Capt. Riggle was deployed again to Albania (Joint Task Force Shining Hope). From there he was attached briefly to the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit Special Operations Capable (24th MEU SOC) and went to Kosovo as part of Operation Joint Guardian.

Capt. Riggle left active duty in the summer of 2000 and immediately joined the Marine Corps Reserves. In the fall of 2001 Capt. Riggle was in New York City. His reserve unit, MTU-17, stationed in Manhattan, were among the first military responders to the attacks on the World Trade Centers. Capt.

Riggle was activated from Sept. 12th through the 30th, 2001, where he worked at ground zero moving rubble by hand in the bucket brigades. On November 10th (the Marine Corps birthday) Capt. Riggle received orders back to active duty for one year. He was assigned to Central Command (CENTCOM) in Tampa, Florida. Capt. Riggle reported for duty at CENTCOM on Nov. 17th. He left for Afghanistan on Nov. 30th. He was assigned to work with the 3rd Battalion, 5th Special Forces Group in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan.

Upon returning from Afghanistan in February of 2002, Capt. Riggle worked in the Joint Operations Center at CENTCOM, until he redeployed to Afghanistan in the summer of 2002 to help support an investigation board there. Upon the successful completion of his year long tour.

Major Riggle returned to New York and continued to pursue comedy. Two years after his return in the fall of 2004, Major Riggle became a cast member on Saturday Night Live… one of his life long dreams. Major Riggle is still a member of the Marine Corps Reserves today. He has served 19 years total, 9 years active duty, 10 years in the reserves.

His awards include: Combat Action Ribbon, Joint Service Commendation Medal, Joint Service Achievement Medal, Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal x 2, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Kosovo Campaign Medal, Humanitarian Service Medal x 2, National Defense Service Medal x 2, Sea Service Deployment Ribbon, Navy Unit Commendation x 2, Navy Meritorious Unit Commendation, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Armed Forces Reserve Medal x 2 and the NATO Medal. Semper Fidelis!

Peace

[edit on 15-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The point of that video was in part to open debate
on the media coverage,which was suspect,
and admitted later by many journalists stateside,
including Dan Rather who was heard saying about building seven
collapsing "like a controlled explosion" and who much later has said that the American media,(including himself) failed the country that day.
Where is Dan Rather today...and he was a part of the
controlled media,maybe what happened that day was just too much
for him also,and he must have realised that when yet a third building falls
down...just like that!

[edit on 15-4-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
To everyone who has worked on this, I am so impressed at how something can come together when all of the talent here is working together. I just wanted to give a round of applause to you guys. All of you have done a wonderful job and I thank you for your time and efforts. We've got a serious group of talents here....I'm so proud of you....seriously, it is just so nice to see everyone work together....It's RAD.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join