It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What's being taken for granted in this thread is that Fox News would have HAD to be in on the deception- NOT TRUE.

Harley Man just made himself "available" to reporters who were desperately looking for soundbites.

He was there, positioned and waiting for a major news network to interview him.

One way to get to the bottom is figure out who the reporter was, and ask them about HOW this man happened to be interviewed. Did he run up to the reporter and "offer" his take?

Who is the reporter?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Never mind all those WTC workers and first responders that were actually IN the building that thought there were multiple bombs planted at lower levels because they continually heard and were thrown around by other blasts while trying to escape or rescue other people. Nope, he knew right away when firemen and police came out of the buildings saying there's more bombs going off.

Maybe should try and read these accounts of police/fire IN THE BUILDINGS

No bombs, just indication that the structure was failing

PAPD Sergeant Quentin DeMarco: While forming teams and assembling equipment to make entries into the WTC, Captain Whitaker informed the undersigned that no one is to enter the buildings, they were structurally compromised and could collapse. A short time later I observed tower 2 collapse into West St.

Tommy Castaldi: "Police and firefighters were coming in to the building when we reached the lobby," Castaldi said. "The building was swaying, burning and shaking. But they went up, not back to the street...." Source

Jaede Barg: The lights in the staircase went out. There were cracks in the stairwell walls with exposed pipes breaking through the plaster. The building was forcefully swaying, enough to require significant balancing. I recall the incredible sound of twisting metal with each sway of the building.–Source

PAPD Sergeant David Lim: On the way down, we were losing our lights & could feel the bldg falling apart. ...You could feel the building starting to collapse internally. I got down to about the twenty-first floor, when I met Chief Romito, Captain Mazza and Lieutenant Cirri, and they had come from the Police Academy to assist. And I remember, they were trying to make a stretcher for this fellow that had difficulty breathing.

FDNY Lieutenant Robert Bohack: With that as soon as I said that the building [north tower] made a groan like steel twisting. I didn’t have to tell those guys twice. We just started making line for West Street or the western side, the entrance we came in.

With that we ran out the front. There was, I think, a Chief’s aide sort of as a lookout saying “come on come on come on.” we stopped at the entrance as soon as he waved us on we go. We get to him. He was maybe 50 yards ahead of us, in front of us. On West Street I get to him and he says, “look at the building, Lou. The other one collapsed and this one is collapsing.” He showed me, about 20 stories up you see crack in the building. I look, “holy #, the other buildings gone

Here is entire page full of quotes from people there - again no bombs

911stories.googlepages.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
What's being taken for granted in this thread is that Fox News would have HAD to be in on the deception- NOT TRUE.

First, what makes you believe Fox had to be involved in what is possibly a staged/scripted interview? Perhaps he was told what to say, to anybody he could find willing to give him an interview. As far as a "coverup" is concerned, those seem like pretty logical instructions to me.

Second, who are you to determine what Fox News is or isn't involved with? Several others have claimed that Fox is possibly controlled by the government itself. I won't pretend to know either way, because I don't. Question is, are you able to provide sufficient evidence eliminating Fox's possible involvement in this case? I doubt it.

Harley Man just made himself "available" to reporters who were desperately looking for soundbites.

Anybody who was witness to anything regarding the tragic events of that day were "available" to reporters who were desperately looking for soundbites. Why is this relevant to the topic?

Was he? Were you there? How would you know his "position?" And if he WAS "positioned and waiting for a major news network to interview him," doesn't that give more credibility to the possibility of his interview being staged? Usually random encounters won't involve people who have been "positioned" to be interviewed. Right?

Cheers.

- Strype

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

Once again, I'm misunderstood. I was AGREEING that the guy is a shill. I believe his interview was planned. Did you read my post?

All I'm saying is that FOX News could have possibly been duped themselves. It wouldn't be hard to do.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I think it's awesome that this guy knew right away that the buildings collapsed due to "structural failure mostly due to the intense fires", since obviously he wasn't in the building.

Totally agree, this is the first time I've commented on this topic and the reason I'm prompted to, is the words of the guy in the video.

No disrespect to US ATSers I'll try to be polite as I can but this guy immediately reminds me of some of the US commercials that we see in the UK that have not been dubbed.

It's hard to explain but you can spot the cheesy poor acting a mile away, not unlike the actors in the TV show "Beyond Belief fact or Fiction.

As soon as I saw that vid I thought "Scripted" "Actor"!

So who was paying him ?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There is a lot of Rob Riggle tape on the web to look at and listen to, but unfortunately it is from later in his career. There is not so much 2001, CIA stooge-in-the-street footage for comparison.

Personally, I will wait for the voice analysis.

However, if Riggle is the guy, I think the OP may have peeled away one corner of the first layer of the onion. If "infomercial man" is Riggle, I wouldn't like to be him. If there is justice in this world and if that interview was scripted on his part, he is an accessory to mass murder in my (admittedly not professional) opinion.

Nice job by the OP. Just the fact that nobody until now had identified info guy, probably means that he was ID'd a long time ago by people who are helping him keep his secret.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I qualified as a hypnotherapist some time ago because I was/am really interested in how the Human mind works and can be manipulated very easily, and this is just a beautiful example of how to sow the seeds of an idea into peoples minds without them realising it.

There has just been a major attack, people are reeling and want to know what happened, and there's this guy on TV (instant credibility) who apparently witnessed it, describing it in just the same way that people see in the videos, so they accept what he's saying as true because they can see what he is saying is fact.

Then he just casually slips in that quick line about "mainly due to structural collapse blah blah" at the end after people have accepted what he's saying is true.

Who speaks like that? It sounds like a semi authoritative line from a report.

How many people will have accepted that as the cause of the collapse right there at that point without realising it? When people then hear reports, experts, etc saying the same thing, lots of different sources saying the same thing, they accept it as fact, they unconsciously think "I already knew that, it was obvious from the start."

When you start looking for this in what people say you'll be amazed at how much of what people believe and say is just what they've seen on TV repeated parrot fashion.

A classic example was as house prices started to stall, before they dropped. I was talking to one guy & he said something like "I don't think house prices will fall because of the underlying demand and immigration, blah blah."

It was almost word for word something that had appeared on TV & in newspapers a day or so before, but he didn't realise that this wasn't his opinion, what he'd actually concluded for himself, it was what he'd been told to believe, and he thought he'd come up with it by himself.

If you start to question them in more depth, to explain how they reached that conclusion, how do they know what the underlying demand is, or what immigration figures they're using, they instantly go blank, because they have no idea how they came to their conclusion, they just believe it.

It's great fun taking peoples opinions apart like this! I did it last night in the pub with the barmaid, moaning on about her colleagues having smoking breaks, the smoking ban was right, smoking should be banned, etc. Within 2 minutes she was completely contradicting herself and agreeing that pubs should be able to choose to allow smoking, or to have a smoking room, etc, etc.

The truth was she had no real opinion, but when she actually did start to think for herself she changed her mind.

The methods of hypnosis & subconscious suggestion tie into propaganda, pyschology, etc, there are some incredible books out there written by people like Bernays (he was the father of propaganda, Goebels based a lot of his work on the ideas Bernays).

You should read some, they're a real eye opener.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster.

I am Canadian that was working and living in Illinois on that fateful day paving in a small town when the roller operator told us what was happening.

First thing I said "Those towers are coming down".

Point is, I am not an expert in the field of demolition, had not seen anything at the time to base my comment on. Just a simple Civil Engineering Tech with an interest in buildings coming down.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
reply to post by Strype

Once again, I'm misunderstood. I was AGREEING that the guy is a shill. I believe his interview was planned. Did you read my post?

All I'm saying is that FOX News could have possibly been duped themselves. It wouldn't be hard to do.

They don't need to be duped. Rupert Murdoch owns Fox, he's a staunch supporter of the republican party and is friends with many of the cronies, including Bush and his Administration.

So why does it surprise anyone that when the Bush Admin pulls off the biggest con job the world has ever seen, his friends all support him through it to ensure it goes well?

I don't care what you believe about 911, but the fact that 911 was not given fair media coverage shows at the very minimum, complicity, if not out right allegiance.

It's just like people who run around saying BUSH WAS SOOO STUPID OMGAD, but if you actually look at it, from his point of view as well as his friends point of view. They did EXTREMELY well in the white house, they made out like literal bandits and were able to pull the most bs in US history. So to say that his admin is stupid, is wrong, sure what they did was stupid for most Americans, but was the farthest thing from stupid for their own interests.

Absolutely astonishing how many people can be fooled by sleight of hand.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I work with facial recognition software everyday, and attempt to identify people from crappy pictures of earlier points in their lives. This could easily be the same guy. I would definitely want to question him. As for audio analysis, there are too many factors in the quality of the different videos to also say for sure.
The tones are similar.
But yeah, I would definitely follow up on this as best I could..because I'd put a fairly high chance on them being the same dude, or at least an evil doppelganger. In my line of work, I'd attempt to identify both.

Someone said "people just see what they want". Well of course they do. And their opinions can also be influenced by whether they are fans or not. haha.

The real problem is, if it were a "paid" dis info agent or actor...one must wonder...

"How much would your humanity cost?"

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
OK ATS.

I'll risk the black SUV's coming up to my office/house.

I wrote Mr. Riggle's publicist:

There is an on-going discussion on a conspiracy board that Mr. Riggle is the “Harley Man” interviewed on Fox News that initially planted the “fire brought down the towers” theory in the public domain. Is this him?

Link to Fox News interview:

www.youtube.com...

This is garnering MUCH interest across the internet as the “Harley Man” appears to be a plant.

We await Mr. Riggle’s comments.

Sent to:

MANAGEMENT PRINCIPATO-YOUNG,
PETER PRINCIPATO
9465 WILSHIRE BLVD., SUITE 880
BEVERLY HILLS, CA., 90212
OFFICE: 310-274-4130
EMAIL: [email protected]

I doubt he'll respond, maybe he will. I'll keep you all posted in this thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
OMG ! just watched the first video. So obvious it is scripted. He's not reading, it's a memorized script.

He talks like somebody in a cheesy infomercial or commercial would talk.

Nobody really talks like that.

I got a weird feeling over me when I watched it and just the way it sounded to me was obviously fake.

Not sure it if was that Riggle guy though but it was def set up.

it's like they got a mediocre c list actor to play that role.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I wonder if there are photos of Riggle working "the pile" post 9/11.

www.robriggle.com...

In the fall of 2001 Capt. Riggle was in New York City. His reserve unit, MTU-17, stationed in Manhattan, were among the first military responders to the attacks on the World Trade Centers. Capt. Riggle was activated from Sept. 12th through the 30th, 2001, where he worked at ground zero moving rubble by hand in the bucket brigades.

He might be in the same ball cap and shirt.

Incidentally, the "contact me" page on Mr. Riggle's website is a marvel of openess and sociability, at least today it is. I don't know how much longer it is going to be that way.

His first "info man" interview is going to be something. If he is not the guy, it could lead to ID'ing the real info man.

My prediction? Riggle will cop to nothing and give a performance worthy of Mike "wings . . . folded up like an accordian" Walter.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I know this may seem a little melodramatic, but can a few of you LONG TIME ATS'ers U2U me so I can provide some contact info.

Maybe I shouldn't have emailed his pub.

I tend to act first and think later, I just want some of you to try and keep an eye on me and report anything that may happen.

I know it may seem silly, but you never know.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
John Hodgman and Rob Riggle Joking about 9/11:

This was recorded in a comedy club, so the audio is kinda rough..

Google Video Link

Riggle makin' funny from Baghdad:

Bush Calendar

I'm not sure what to think... Harley guy definitely looks very similar to Riggle... One thought though..

If Riggle was doing cleanup at ground zero with marines, wouldn't he have been in uniform?... I guess they could throw the harley shirt on him for the camera..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

If you know who I'm talking about good, if not here is the footage to remind you.

After seeing this footage, I had an odd feeling I had seen this guy before.

If any of you are familiar with the John Stewart show "The daily show" on that show named Rob Riggle.

I believe that is who this man is. A paid actor who in 2001 was unknown.

Peace

[edit on 14-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

WOW great find! That is definitely same guy. I am not saying that I am an authority in the mater, but I do have to match peoples faces on video for incrimination a lot, and I am telling you that this is the same guy or his twin brother. Ether the CIA is a bunch of idiots or they think that of us. Anyway nice find a star for you.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

No Riggle wouldn't of been in uniform nor had a military haircut. He was not active, He returned to active duty one day later then was deployed to Afghanistan. Good cover I'd say. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

I think the worst they'll do to you is send you a letter denying it.

Beyond that, they'd deny it and threaten to sue you...
Or maybe they'll send Rob Riggle to take you out silently

Seriously though, judging from the link in your sig, you have a history of writing letters to folks and worrying about boogymen coming for you.

Nothing personal, just calling it like I see it..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I can't say for sure if the guy in the first video is Rob Riggle. It is certain that the guy in the video is a plant. His delivery is very unnatural and how could he possibly know the cause of the collapse minutes after it happend.
It would be worth tracking this guy down.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join