It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dime in a ring, what does it mean?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

no, it's chemtrails. They are filled with nanobots that assemble into a giant satalite dish that will pop out when you need to communicate with the Niburu folks. I thought everyone knew that. (don't ask where it pops out of)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So THX is going to be like Cartman from South Park. Thats sweet. Well for me at least because at least I know Im not having. Yeah never mind the thought is warping my fragile little mind. Good luck though THX, its gonna hurt.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
dude...get off the drugs....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
You're jealous.
My mind works in ways you do not comprehend.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Yeah....lol. And you just keep on drinking that kool-aid...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You are a troll. You post nonsense that you know is going to piss someone off so that they would reply to you and make you feel like you are adding to the thread. Even your threads are based on your nonsense dealings, you are automatically convinced that you are right and everybody else is wrong. You are a bigot and a hypocrate. You open your mouth and BS comes out. Now I dont know about you but its starting to smell in here so im going to get my waders because I know that the -snips- getting deep. Especially since THX is here.

The motto for ATS is deny ignorance, and yet THX is allowed to wander this site and spread his ignorance. You think just like every other person here, though you are too wrapped up in feeling inportant that you dont care whos toes you step on.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

I don't think he's a troll. I think his head's probably on to tight though, and over all it's just best to keep his distance.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So his heads as tight as his -snip- hahahaha I find that hilarious, he needs to deflate that ego, or step down off that pedestal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join