It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infamous 666 ss# holder revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh I've seen enough evidence with my own eyes and ears to know just who the Beast is. Knowing beforehand isn't necessarily good when knowing the name, but I'm not going to have to say why. All I can say is test the spirits.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

From what I understand Jesus had no children, only brothers, so how could there be a "bloodline".

(unless of course you claim Jesus had biological children).

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
ok or YOUR ss# ends with 666 and u feel special and you want to hear others insights and hope for good replies so you feel better.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
this thread sucks, all it is is what this guy was thinking late at night or something. it not even write good

"It not even write good" hahaha. I wouldn't make fun if you didn't do it while making fun of someone else. So many haters on this site, it's like a zoo....way to be humble, op good on ya.
Personally I don't really think it's relevent who it is since there's no world government yet that people must belong to to buy or sell imo.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dirtusbagious

Is this even news? Is there even an interest in this any longer?

Someone has it. It ain't Kissinger, or Rockefeller for that matter. At least not as perfectly, well, "enumerated" so to say. In fact, if satan himself could "request" his own personal social security #, I would imagine that other than 666-66-6666, it would be this. Though perhaps even better (eh), as this one ends in "3666". Not only that but the sum total of the 9 numbers add to "36". And the final 6 numbers are configured in such a way that once again "666" can easily be recognized.
so,,, that's "666" in 3 ways.

The person that holds this social security number isn't a world leader, or famous necessarily. But does claim to be a descendant of King James (of the King James Bible), and says to be of Scottish heritage. If not mistaken (?) that may place this person in distant relations with the current royal family line of Great Briton. Whose family crest symbolically seem to "hint" of prophetic accuracies in line with the final "world" leader, (for those interested in Bible prophecy).

Which brings to mind yet another, well, "irony" (?). That being the person i'm speaking of doesn't seem to be evil, or of the occult, and claims to once have had a "near death experience" at an early age that over time has proven to be of biblical accuracy. For instance, during this "near death experience" he sat in terror with eyes shut tightly not daring to look upon what he knew he sat before. In line with the verse "man does not look upon the face of God, and live".
To summorize, this person "knows" there is but one God, as does satan.

Anyway, guess it isn't my right to reveal who this is. Just someone I know with some interesting insights. Maybe they would come forth if asked. But thought it was interesting in light of Bible prophecy and the way things are quickly shaping up..

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bsimons14

Someone has it. It ain't Kissinger, or Rockefeller for that matter. At least not as perfectly, well, "enumerated" so to say. In fact, if satan himself could "request" his own personal social security #, I would imagine that other than 666-66-6666, it would be this. Though perhaps even better (eh), as this one ends in "3666". Not only that but the sum total of the 9 numbers add to "36". And the final 6 numbers are configured in such a way that once again "666" can easily be recognized.

The person that holds this social security number isn't a world leader, or famous necessarily. But does claim to be a descendant of King James (of the King James Bible), and says to be of Scottish heritage. If not mistaken (?) that may place this person in distant relations with the current royal family line of Great Briton. Whose family crest symbolically seem to "hint" of prophetic accuracies in line with the final "world" leader, (for those interested in Bible prophecy).

Which brings to mind yet another, well, "irony" (?). That being the person i'm speaking of doesn't seem to be evil, or of the occult, and claims to once have had a "near death experience" at an early age that over time has proven to be of biblical accuracy. For instance, during this "near death experience" he sat in terror with eyes shut tightly not daring to look upon what he knew he sat before. In line with the verse "man does not look upon the face of God, and live".

Anyway, guess it isn't my right to reveal who this is. Just someone I know with some interesting insights. Maybe they would come forth if asked. But thought it was interesting in light of Bible prophecy and the way things are quickly shaping up..

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

-------------------------------------------
( ok hello. My name is John Simons. I was born on 12/25/1979. My social security number is *60-66-606*. I have put asterisks on the front and back numbers to protect my identity. The first number of my social and last number of my social when added together do total 6. If u pulled the non whole numbers out 0's. My social goes from being *60-66-606* to 666666. There is also a srquence in there with 3 consecutive 6's as my social security card. The total of my social as is is 36. I have been sick for a long time with lyme disease. I have switche to batting and golfing left handed due to neuropsychiatric borreliosis. When i have treatment i might have problems with left side and lose left eye where bells originally occurrd. I have been labeled with 50+ misdiagnosis. I believe the sun is god. Part of my disease is loss of libido. I can not repriduce. I believe there are two gods. I just published a book called the allarchist philosophy. This discusses the truth of god and the devil. I am only co author of this book. I do not necessarily agree. I am a very handsome 35 year old male with blue eyes. I lived in lad vega for 6 years because of my illness in sun. I love the desert. Am i the antichrist? Ask any questions about me please to [email protected]

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bsimons14

Oh God, not ANOTHER anti Christ on ATS.
You guys should have a highlander style fight to the death

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dirtusbagious

I know a fella with a ssn that's interesting.
It's all 6's if u add two numbers together.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bsimons14

Close but no cigar my friend

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Gee. My SSAN equals 6-6-6. Does that make me appollyan?a reply to: dirtusbagious

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchtheashes
Oh I've seen enough evidence with my own eyes and ears to know just who the Beast is. Knowing beforehand isn't necessarily good when knowing the name, but I'm not going to have to say why. All I can say is test the spirits.

all i can say you are probably wrong and there are multiple of our kind in our earth, go back to school.

to OP

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
edit on 6-11-2017 by MasterOfNonexistent because: j

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How many times do I have to reply to threads like this with the latest, silly identification of "666" by pointing out that, as the author of Revelation was Greek, he would have been referring to the gematria value, USING THE GREEK ALPHABET, of a man's name written in Greek?

As for the claim that the author really meant the number 616, not 666, this possibility was discussed and rejected by Irenaeus in the second century. He says in Adv. haer. 5.30:
"Such, then, being the state of the case, and this number being found in all the most approved and ancient copies [of the Apocalypse], and those men who saw John face to face bearing their testimony [to it]; while reason also leads us to conclude that the number of the name of the beast, [if reckoned] according to the Greek mode of calculation by the [value of] the letters contained in it, will amount to six hundred and sixty and six; that is, the number of tens shall be equal to that of the hundreds, and the number of hundreds equal to that of the units (for that number which [expresses] the digit six being adhered to throughout, indicates the recapitulations of that apostasy, taken in its full extent, which occurred at the beginning, during the intermediate periods, and which shall take place at the end), — I do not know how it is that some have erred following the ordinary mode of speech, and have vitiated the middle number in the name, deducting the amount of fifty from it, so that instead of six decads they will have it that there is but one. [I am inclined to think that this occurred through the fault of the copyists, as is wont to happen, since numbers also are expressed by letters; so that the Greek letter which expresses the number sixty was easily expanded into the letter Iota of the Greeks.]"

In this rather obscurely expressed passage, Irenaeus was proposing that old, Greek copies of Revelation contained an error of copying in which the Greek letter xi with gematria number value 60 was wrongly copied into the Greek letter iota with number value 10. Just look at the form of the two Greek letters iota and xi and ask yourselves this: was it more likely that iota was misread and re-written as xi or that xi was wrongly copied as iota? As iota is far simpler looking than xi, why would anyone have turned a simpler letter into one looking more complicated?! Limitations in optical resolution, which makes the human eye see just a straight line when the object has actually a more complicated shape, makes the latter much less likely. This means that it is far, far more probable that the TRUE middle letter in the number text for the Beast was, indeed, xi (giving the number 666) and that this was then mistaken for the simpler looking iota, giving the number 616. We may suppose that there was genuine confusion about the correct letters EVEN at the time when copies of the text were being made and passed around, so that some copies contained xi as the Greek letter xi with gematria value 60 wrongly copied into the Greek letter iota with number value 10.

The issue of whether the number of the Beast was 616 or 666 disappears when one applies common sense to it and realizes the highly likely possibility that copies of Revelation were made and subsequently read that sometimes contained the number 616 and sometimes 666 because of errors in the former case of misreading the letter xi as the letter iota.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join