It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

infamous 666 ss# holder revealed

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is this even news? Is there even an interest in this any longer?

Someone has it. It ain't Kissinger, or Rockefeller for that matter. At least not as perfectly, well, "enumerated" so to say. In fact, if satan himself could "request" his own personal social security #, I would imagine that other than 666-66-6666, it would be this. Though perhaps even better (eh), as this one ends in "3666". Not only that but the sum total of the 9 numbers add to "36". And the final 6 numbers are configured in such a way that once again "666" can easily be recognized.
so,,, that's "666" in 3 ways.

The person that holds this social security number isn't a world leader, or famous necessarily. But does claim to be a descendant of King James (of the King James Bible), and says to be of Scottish heritage. If not mistaken (?) that may place this person in distant relations with the current royal family line of Great Briton. Whose family crest symbolically seem to "hint" of prophetic accuracies in line with the final "world" leader, (for those interested in Bible prophecy).

Which brings to mind yet another, well, "irony" (?). That being the person i'm speaking of doesn't seem to be evil, or of the occult, and claims to once have had a "near death experience" at an early age that over time has proven to be of biblical accuracy. For instance, during this "near death experience" he sat in terror with eyes shut tightly not daring to look upon what he knew he sat before. In line with the verse "man does not look upon the face of God, and live".
To summorize, this person "knows" there is but one God, as does satan.

Anyway, guess it isn't my right to reveal who this is. Just someone I know with some interesting insights. Maybe they would come forth if asked. But thought it was interesting in light of Bible prophecy and the way things are quickly shaping up..




posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Not that I really care one way or the other, but technically your title is misleading. You didnt reveal anything.



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Not that I really care one way or the other, but technically your title is misleading. You didnt reveal anything.


I agree. You never reveal who the person is. Where is the source of this information? It is too easy to just quote a story from a tabloid now adays and state it as fact, but we here need proof



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Not that I really care one way or the other, but technically your title is misleading. You didnt reveal anything.


Ooops! Hit the button twice.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
666-66-6666. I was under the impression that Social Security numbers start at one and go up. So the first person to get a social security number would be 1. So, as far as I know.. we haven't reached 666-66-6666 yet.



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just to clarify, a person's (or angel's or demon's or whatever) number is done by Gematria, or assigning numbers according to the letters of their name, and wouldn't be related to anyone's Social Security number or any other real number they might have.

Emmanuel = 644
Raphael = 640

And so on. Actually, the number of behemah or "beast" is 52.

And there is still some contention as to whether or not the real number of the Beast as the Anti-Christ is actually 616, and not 666, which might be a mistranslation of the text:

en.wikipedia.org...

So there you go.



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
this thread sucks, all it is is what this guy was thinking late at night or something. it not even write good



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB
 


Thanks Mr. Bob. I totally agree with your very astute comments. It was probably just something he was thinking about before he went to bed.



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix
 


SSN's are regionaly assigned, for instance here in Texas you get alot of 460,465,435, etc.. mostly beginning with 4's. Not all begin with 4 but most I've seen do. I used to work for a plasma collection company and began to notice this fact & was always right when I saw for instance a 111 for a beginnning three #'s and asked if they were New York transplants. I'm sure with research I could find a master list of sorts that tells us what regions get what prefix but I'm not that interested. I just thought you might want a little clarification on that. If I am incorrect oh wise ones please inform me. Thanks



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
my nine digits ss number has triple sixes in the middle.

I guess more people will have them somewhere in their bank account numbers and so on.

to quote Metallica; Am I evil?



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
well, the the fact my thread has been relocated to the "skunkworks" catagory isn't quite the honor I was shooting for. How I managed to mangle a thread about knowing someone whose had a near death experience, has the most infamous number of all time, is related to a King credited for the most famous book of all time and possibly related to one to become the most infamous king of all time, so on and so forth...

and too, the title, though not intended, did seem to grandstand...

ok, ATS deserved better, my bad...

maybe soon i'll "attempt" again...



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtusbagious
 


First, your title (like others have mentioned) is completely misleading.

Second, your friend/person that you know that has the SSN of 666-66-6666.. is pure bunk.

That is not a real "valid" "issued" SSN.

Most companies use filters for SSN work, just so they don't have to process frivolous claims.

Example- www.dhs.iowa.gov...

This company (I picked it for you
)... shows how theirs works, if "insert SSN here" shows up, it automatically sets the "VallidSSN number" to NO. And look.... 666-66-6666 is on that list......

Its an urban myth.




[edit on 14-4-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtusbagious
 


An interesting thought about the idea that the person is directly descended from King James. There are some authors who claim that the House of Stuart (Stewart) is directly descended from Jesus and Mary Magdalene bloodline. King James had the title King of Scots, not King of Scotland. The kings in the period of Jesus would be called the king of the peoples they reigned over, more as protectors of the people than an actual land.

If the above story is true, then a direct descendant of Jesus has the all 6 SS#.

According to Christian myth, the Anti-Christ appears after the Rapture. (Just to set the record straight for those going in that direction.)



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
According to Christian myth, the Anti-Christ appears after the Rapture. (Just to set the record straight for those going in that direction.)

That is not at all universally accepted by christians, it's just the most visible belief due to the left behind series. Some christians believe the rapture occurs during the middle of the anti-christ's reign, or even after the anti-christ's reign. One theory held by some christians is that the rapture occurs "post-millenial," after the era of peace following the anti-christ's reign, and that the events of revelation were metaphorically describing the fall of Rome. To them, the numbers 666 and 616 are both thought to describe the Roman emporer Nero, depending on whether you spell his name in aramaic or latin.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by ngchunter]



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i understand the misunderstanding but I did not mean to imply this persons number was 666-66-6666. In fact I wrote that the last 4 numbers were 3666. That the sum total of "all" numbers added to "36". And finally, that that first 6 numbers were arranged in such a way that 666 is clearly identifiable.

so, within this ss# 666 is clear in 3 ways. I only meant to imply that if satan himself were to "request" a perfect (eh) ss# depicting his satisfaction, even 666-66-6666 would fall short by comparison.

ps., yes this person is a descendant of King James.



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtusbagious
as this one ends in "3666". Not only that but the sum total of the 9 numbers add to "36". And the final 6 numbers are configured in such a way that once again "666" can easily be recognized.
so,,, that's "666" in 3 ways.


I don't think the OP said the number was all 6's

666-66-6666 adds up to 54

If the last 4 digits are 3666 they add up to 21 so I guess the remaining 5 digits must add up to 15 - e.g 333-33-3666 which adds up to 36 as the OP states



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtusbagious



Is this even news? Is there even an interest in this any longer?

Someone has it. It ain't Kissinger, or Rockefeller for that matter. At least not as perfectly, well, "enumerated" so to say. In fact, if satan himself could "request" his own personal social security #, I would imagine that other than 666-66-6666, it would be this. Though perhaps even better (eh), as this one ends in "3666". Not only that but the sum total of the 9 numbers add to "36". And the final 6 numbers are configured in such a way that once again "666" can easily be recognized.
so,,, that's "666" in 3 ways.

The person that holds this social security number isn't a world leader, or famous necessarily. But does claim to be a descendant of King James (of the King James Bible), and says to be of Scottish heritage. If not mistaken (?) that may place this person in distant relations with the current royal family line of Great Briton. Whose family crest symbolically seem to "hint" of prophetic accuracies in line with the final "world" leader, (for those interested in Bible prophecy).

Which brings to mind yet another, well, "irony" (?). That being the person i'm speaking of doesn't seem to be evil, or of the occult, and claims to once have had a "near death experience" at an early age that over time has proven to be of biblical accuracy. For instance, during this "near death experience" he sat in terror with eyes shut tightly not daring to look upon what he knew he sat before. In line with the verse "man does not look upon the face of God, and live".
To summorize, this person "knows" there is but one God, as does satan.

Anyway, guess it isn't my right to reveal who this is. Just someone I know with some interesting insights. Maybe they would come forth if asked. But thought it was interesting in light of Bible prophecy and the way things are quickly shaping up..


Have you been drinking shortly before starting this thread?
You're not underaged are you?

666 TIP: start studying Kabbalah



posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
According to the quick search I just did, a SSN starting with 666 has yet to be issued. Those first digits indicate the holder's state of birth.

SOURCE

More interesting reading can be found HERE.

QUOTE:

The nine-digit Social Security number is divided into three parts. The first three digits indicate the state shown in the mailing address on the original application. he middle two digits of a Social Security number have no special significance, but merely serve to break the numbers into blocks of convenient size. The last four digits represent a straight numerical progression of assigned numbers.

So, until we annex another country (Look out Canada!), that 666 "state" designation is a long way off.



posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
In the Book of Revelations it says to calculate the number of the Beast, not look at his social security number so have this post deleted.

Calculations aren't socials.



posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
in the David Wilcock vid on / from today's posting ,www.abovetopsecret.com... he explains the actual code number of 666 as numerically something different it is a biblical code number. IT IS in a further part in this series...possibly part 9??



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join