It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SXWC) The Final Warning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I kid it was a great knock off of the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.
I enjoyed it. For some reason I picture Obama as the president, after Oprah was mentioned.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

Ah... kewl.
Your post kinda threw me a bit.

What I liked about it is that it followed the golden rule of story-telling, which is "Write what You Know". Nothing reads truer or more believable than those things which are universally understood.

Think of Psycho and the shower scene. Who (reading this) hasn't had a shower behind a cutrtain? What's going on at the other side of that shower curtain? It's a feeling as common as 'What's under the Bed?" or What lurks in my Closet?".

[edit on 21/5/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I can see why you won. As far as SitX stories go this one was AWESOME!!! Would it be an ATS T&C violation if I told flatwoods to sell this story to Science fiction age?

He should. You all know it. This story makes me smile every time I re-read it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
And I thought bad things happened when I let my warranties expire! Wow!

You've got quite a talent, sir. Thank you for sharing that with us.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

Im sorry I just discovered all the great talented writers we have here on ATS. This story had me LMAO i expecially loved ABBA getting back together SO we know its the end of the world! Dude or Dudette! I love your humor and I swear you should be published! Awesome read and please let me know if you write more.. Thnx for helping ,me get through a 12 hour day at the grind...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join