It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This is very scary, very!!!!!

I lived in Albany when I was a teenager and am familiar with all the areas she spoke of in NY.

One thing I can personally verify is the train cars on the side tracks. I travel frequently between Rochester and Syracuse by train and have now for the past 5 years. My last couple of trips, back in the summer, I noticed the amount of idle trains had nearly tripled. They are just sitting there and when I tell you there was a ton of them I mean that.

I do believe this woman and would love to hear more from the man that said his wife was an RN.

Mystiq you are on the absolute right track. We have a responsibility to take this seriously and do what we can on every front to fight this. Too many people are either unaware of the power of the human spirit or just don't want to put the time, effort and energy into covering and protecting our planet and our very existence. I pray that more and more people will awaken to their call to be Lightworkers.

Raymour and Flanigan is a very nice furniture store, I had a house full of their furniture and it was lovely. How strange that they would use their trucks though, from my understanding this is a fairly local company.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by redhead57]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I see JB Hunt trucks all up and down the East coast as far as South Carolina and have been for years but they are truckers and that's what they do. The car carriers we can easily write off due to the economy. The cars were stacking up at the shipping ports. No one is buying a new car these days it seems.

What if there is an aspect of counter asymmetrical warfare going on and what if this is what Biden meant?

"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy." "I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate," Biden said to Emerald City supporters, mentioning the Middle East and Russia as possibilities. "And he's gonna need help. And the kind of help he's gonna need is, he's gonna need you - not financially to help him - we're gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Things are not always what they seem.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lozenge
Raymour & Flanigan what?

I googled it and it's a furniture company.

maybe i'm missing something though.

Interesting enough there are alot of complaints about it saying it's a horrible company. Sometimes they don't even ship your furniture!
Kinda sounds like it COULD be a front....

[edit on 11-4-2009 by lozenge]

I live in central new york and that store has been around for as long as i can remember, i wouldn't suspect that they would be behind anything but it is kind of odd there using there trucks

[edit on 11-4-2009 by PlasmaMuffins]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What makes this more frightening is the hard cold reality that Baxter-Bayer allegedly shipped live avian bird flu viruses [H5N1] as part of their flu shot supplement.

Baxter Bird Flu article.

I am very concerned that a man-made and orchestrated pandemic is critically right around the corner.

Here is an article on the weaponized bird flu which may be reaching our lungs sometime in the near future.

Weaponized Bird Flu

I would be very very concerned... make sure to check this forum and the RSOE EDIS website for pandemic alerts regularly:

hisz.rsoe.hu...

There are evil forces working against us, always.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Are there any ways to prevent getting the bird flu?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Well now you all have exposed and ruined the DHS planned population reductions by the use of variant "bird flu".

I guess they will now have to go with plan B.

The EGM pulse; forced mass eruption of Yellowstone.

Paranoia is a great tool when used properly.

If true I believe they will continue as many times as deemed necessary until they get it right what ever they must do to exterminate the majority of the population of the U.S. They have plenty of time we do not and they are ready and We The People are not. They have underground cities and bases and We The People do not.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
someone mentioned that we will all know when, if all the senators suddenly take a vacation.

can anyone say if there will be any other signs of when this is actually released??

what should the people look out for?, signs of it starting?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
I don't want to break any HIPPA rules but my wife is an RN, bird flu is already here. Has Been for about 9 months.

Keep isolated. Airborne spread.

Good luck to you all...

I have wondered about things, for example many have had to take antibiotics for stuff that always goes to their chest, my friend nearly died. Yet this couldn't be the disease itself, but I've wondered if it was released before the bird flu in a hopes to mix them in the human body, much like was done in by Baxter's in their shipment.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's worth noting that foreign employees of Panasonic were asked to return back to Japan in preparation for a pandemic. They were asked to return before September.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Bloomberg News reported that in December 2008 Panasonic asked employees in some of its Asian offices (excluding Singapore), Africa, Eastern Europe, and South America to send their families back to Japan by September.

And here...

Panasonic to fly home workers' families over bird flu fears TOKYO (AFP) — Panasonic Corp. has ordered Japanese employees in some foreign countries to send their families home to Japan in preparation for a possible bird flu pandemic, a spokesman said Tuesday. Family members of Japanese employees in parts of Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Russia, former Soviet states and Latin America will fly back to Japan by the end of September, Panasonic spokesman Akira Kadota said. The firm decided to take the rare measure "well ahead of possible confusion at the outbreak of a global pandemic," he said. Eight people have contracted the H5N1 bird flu virus in China alone this year -- five of whom died. "The bird flu cases reported so far are infections from bird to human, but once an infection between human beings is reported, things can get chaotic with many other companies trying to bring back their employees," Kadota said. "We wanted to take action early before it gets difficult to book flight tickets," he said. The company did not say how many family members would return to Japan. Employees and their families in North America, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore will not be affected.

www.google.com...

Remember, the same people who "discovered" Cancer, HIV are now working on Bird Flu. Don't fear the disease, fear the "test".

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Originally posted by mikerussellus
I don't want to break any HIPPA rules but my wife is an RN, bird flu is already here. Has Been for about 9 months.

Keep isolated. Airborne spread.

Good luck to you all...

Ok how about some more information? I would like to know a general location of this "outbreak"? I would also like to know whether it's the standard H5N1 strain that is only transmitted among birds, or if it is the evolved strain that is transmitted between humans? Thanks in advance for any further details.

Don't know strain type. What I CAN tell you is staff treating the patients were wearing full body coveralls with a separate beathing unit (standard PAPR units).
Location (without giving any details where we live) west United States.

It did scare the hell out of all staff, my wife included, and patient (one died) was transfered "elsewhere".
The ICU that my wife works at was not equipted for such a scale (ie isolated, separated air) unit.

Hope this helps some...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Woa, people , you are going to give yourselves heart attacks

some Lady, jacked up on caffiene calls a talk show and your "bug out

bags" are in the car, lol,

TURN OFF THE COMP

take a deep breath

gt some sleep and tommorow look at it with a clear head

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hi .. I originally sent this story to you as well as Alex Jones. I have been checking everywhere since to see what I can find out.
So far I have found two interesting news reports. Here is what they say ..

Rapid Test to Detect Bird Flu in People Approved
04.07.09, 08:00 PM EDT
Results available in less than 40 minutes

This being posted on Forbes.com at www.forbes.com...

The second is worse news.

The Associated Press April 7, 2009, 1:22PM ET
Bird flu found on western Kentucky poultry farm

FRANKFORT, Ky.

State and federal authorities are investigating an outbreak of bird flu on a poultry farm in western Kentucky.

State Veterinarian Robert C. Stout said the strain discovered is "nonpathogenic or low-pathogenic" and poses a minimal risk to human health. Stout said it is not the "high pathogenic strain" associated with human and poultry deaths in other countries.

Stout quarantined the farm, which produces hatching eggs for Perdue Farms Inc. He said some 20,000 chickens have been euthanized.

"It does occur naturally in wild birds and it can spread to domestic birds, which is why we have the occurrence in Kentucky," said Cindy Ragin, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. "This is something that is not uncommon."

Stout declined to identify the farm, but he said it is near Brownsville in Edmondson County.

"The state and federal government and Perdue are acting aggressively to contain and eliminate the disease," Stout said. "There is no evidence that any infected poultry are in the human food supply as a result of this infection. We will do what is necessary to minimize the disruption to overseas trade."

Already, Stout said, Japan and Russia have banned imports of poultry from Kentucky.

The Kentucky Department of Agriculture is conducting surveillance on backyard flocks within a two-mile radius of the farm.

"The people of Kentucky and our trading partners should rest assured that we are doing everything possible to address the situation," Agriculture Commissioner Richie Farmer said.

Stout said a minimal drop in egg production at the farm was noticed in mid-March. Perdue's veterinary services laboratory took samples from chickens at the farm and found antibodies for avian influenza.

Testing by the National Veterinary Services Laboratory in Ames, Iowa, resulted in a presumptive positive finding for the H7 strain. Subsequent testing by NVSL and the Breathitt Veterinary Center in Hopkinsville confirmed the finding.

Stout said it was the first confirmed case of bird flu in Kentucky.

In 2007, two outbreaks occurred in turkey farms in Virginia and West Virginia. Some 25,000 turkeys had to be euthanized on each farm after the pathogenicity avian influenza was discovered.

Bird flu is a virus that affects domestic poultry and some wild birds. It is spread by direct contact with infected birds.

At this link .. www.businessweek.com...

Minimal risk to humans!! - That part is good news. But it doesn't explain our mystery .. how could they know so far in advance what strain it is and where it would be found?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Woa, people , you are going to give yourselves heart attacks

some Lady, jacked up on caffiene calls a talk show and your "bug out

bags" are in the car, lol,

TURN OFF THE COMP

take a deep breath

gt some sleep and tommorow look at it with a clear head

While it's true that there may be some alarm, the fact is, it's here on our soil. What is going to be done with it is another matter altogether.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
someone mentioned that we will all know when, if all the senators suddenly take a vacation.

can anyone say if there will be any other signs of when this is actually released??

what should the people look out for?, signs of it starting?

I am not saying this to be funny but the first sign most likely will be people dieing in masses all around you. Remember this, people will not go outside, send their kids to school, go to the grocery store to purchase food or go to work in fear of catching the Bird Flu if it becomes an epidemic.

The economy would come to a stand still and if you did not stock up on food you would be more then likely to late because truckers would not move across the country with their goods especially food in fear of catching the virus.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by amari]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
how long does bird flu take to kill a human? what are the stages and syptoms?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think my main concern would be the new flu shot. 40 minutes to prove you don't have bird flu? What if it has the germ in it? I just couldn't trust it after everything else.
I would stick with coloidal silver and vitamin C. Here is a good video on making your own coloidal silver on YouTube ...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
how long does bird flu take to kill a human? what are the stages and syptoms?

What people are missing about this story is that H5N1 is harmless to humans but if this is an "engineered" weaponized strain then we are in trouble.

H5N1 doesn't easily infect people, but H3N2 viruses do. They are one of two types of influenza A viruses that infect people each flu season. If someone exposed to the mixture had been co-infected with H5N1 and H3N2, the person could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people. That mixing process, called reassortment, is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Digitalo
[more

I looked into this in the past and found the following:

-Strengthen your immune system using - Vitamin A, C & Zinc.
-Go out a and get yourself some good quality colloidal silver. It was used back in the day to fight viral and bacterial infections but was kicked to the curb when big pharma came into the picture.

A very informative link with much more information:
www.advance-health.com...

Protect yourself, your family and spread the word folks. I pray this is just more "collective paranoia" but if not we really need each other more than ever.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Thank you Seany. While this all sounds frightening and I would hate to be told "I told you so" on this one, I can't see any logic whatsoever in a government initiated pandemic.. AND.. this country is nowhere near overpopulated.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by a2area]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

this is a very scary article about the 1918 pandemic. 50 to 100 million deaths in 18 months!!! but the flu was not the killer!! crazy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join