It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone watched the video in response to this on Youtube, but I thought I would share it.

It's from a news station in Australia that reported the bird flu vaccine has been approved. What caught my attention was the fact that they wouldn't be distributing the vaccine until a bird flu pandemic has been officially declared. Not sure if this is the case in the US, but it's very disturbing. If only a few people at first catch the virus and are given the vaccine, but in turn get worse or die, then no one will take the vaccine. So there has to be a substantial amount of people with the virus before they distribute it, maximum fatalities is key. This is also key to taking the blame off of TPTB. If you contract the virus after getting the shot, most will just blame it on the outbreak, and not on the actual vaccine.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, OP!

S + F for you... I wish I could give more

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I sent this link to this thread out to 300 people on my list. I advise everybody else to do the same.

And do NOT let them give you any shots. Stay home, take vitamin C, kimchee, NAC, echinacea. NAC (N acetyl cyctine) I think would help because it keeps the lungs clear. This stuff is supposed to attack the lungs and cause bleeding in the lungs so you die that way.

These bastards. They've been hoarding coffins and digging graves for us and now they plan to spray us down.

The people who are taking money to do this should be ashamed, and they should sabatage the effort. Otherwise, I would not want to be in their shoes on Judgment Day.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well now you all have exposed and ruined the DHS planned population reductions by the use of variant "bird flu".

I guess they will now have to go with plan B.

The EGM pulse; forced mass eruption of Yellowstone.

Paranoia is a great tool when used properly.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Does anyone know if any company has been awarded a hazmat or biological suite contract?

I know a large riot gear contract was awarded several months ago.....

They always leave a money trail..

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have been following this thread on GLP and started one in PP forum. You all seem to be the only ones taking this seriously.
I just saw the OP on GLP post again. I dont think the OP is Mary but she said she eye witnessed this:

OK Listen up people !!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is nO BS !!! I just moved out of downtown Albany and this Federal Building on Broadway and Clinton was right across the street from me !!!! I can confirm that there was HUGE construction project there last summer in which they completely repaved and redid the entire parking lot...the job took WAYYYYY too long for it to be a refurbishment of the parking lot alone which is not big !!!! THIS POST NEEDS TO BE PINNED and stay PINNED !!!! I can ALSO confirm that I have seen Ramor & Flannigan trucks coming into that exact location in the wee hours of the morning !! THE WOMAN IN THIS VIDEO IS TELLING THE TURTH !!!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElleJ
I'm not sure if anyone watched the video in response to this on Youtube, but I thought I would share it.

It's from a news station in Australia that reported the bird flu vaccine has been approved. What caught my attention was the fact that they wouldn't be distributing the vaccine until a bird flu pandemic has been officially declared. Not sure if this is the case in the US, but it's very disturbing. If only a few people at first catch the virus and are given the vaccine, but in turn get worse or die, then no one will take the vaccine. So there has to be a substantial amount of people with the virus before they distribute it, maximum fatalities is key. This is also key to taking the blame off of TPTB. If you contract the virus after getting the shot, most will just blame it on the outbreak, and not on the actual vaccine.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, OP!

S + F for you... I wish I could give more

According to Dr Rita Labowe You cant make a vaccine until you have the final strain, and that they have already made lots of vaccines in china ready to use. like millions of them . These vaccines have a certain shelf life so if they have already got them ready then they have a certain time window where it must be used. They must be in that window. I also have seen a thread somewhere saying China basically owns us and wants to cleanse the country so they can expand.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What I feel is happening is that many attempts to get this depopulation off and rolling have been made, such as Georgia last August, and each time its stopped.
What we have to know is they're getting even more desperate before 2012 to kill most of us. And biological as well as this recent talk and reminder of the war of contracts, or an all out nuclear/bilogical warfare that will destroy the northern hemisphere, had been reawakened and coming in nonstop. We must be very aware that they are going at this nonstop and we must change the timeline and stop it each time.
1) positive thoughts and energies, prayers and mediations. We need to rewrite the ending of the play. the ending must be something radical and different, ie. ets sail in and assist our struggles. we rise up, along with good honorable people from their ranks walking out on them, and we take back our power. we adopt a moneyless equal resource society and make all religions modern and responsive to human rights and equality, without any state involvement, and grow up spiritually, with complete freedom as individual to choose what we believe and to change our minds daily. That every single man, woman and child lives in complete economic equality irregardless of employment, and that we celebrate freedom from all bloodlines and cartel and leaders. This is my positive imagery. Write it down in a journal every day. Affirm it, picture it.

2) ask for help from all positive ets that are watching over us.

We have to stop this group of madmen who are not serving humanity but are serving the Sumerian negative ets, the annanuki and who see 7 billion people as a threat to their enslavement of this planet.

Disclosure, fast on before the disasters, could also prevent them.

We have to make sure every attempt they may try meets with failure!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
[

[edit on 12-4-2009 by son of PC]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
you americans are #ed up ... we all know something is going to happen ... but it will happen in america ... another 9/11 hahaha ... made by the government .... and there is nothing u can do ...

I really wanna know what will happen and what your governament will say after this thing ...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Right on. I so appreciate your input always.
Truth is we are our own leaders.
They are getting desperate.
It is becoming so clear - so impossible to hide.
I'm with you.
We can stop this.
We can change this.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
[edit on 12-4-2009 by son of PC]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think everyone is living in a huge conspiracy.

Don't know what to think anymore.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Im paranoid now because Im afraid of going to the doctor cause I need my shots.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I don't want to break any HIPPA rules but my wife is an RN, bird flu is already here. Has Been for about 9 months.

Keep isolated. Airborne spread.

Good luck to you all...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hope we can get more information from somewhere. This is frightening to say the very least, but I am hoping that someone who is involved with this stuff still has an ounce of humanity and can help.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

We have to win, and we have to fight this with our hearts, minds, souls and every ounce of strength we have. These guys have twined a net so tight, interlaced around the planet. One of the above posters thinks this is isolated to the US or North America. These guys are the world players, and they have plans for each and every one of us living on planet earth! Make no mistake.
But so far, what they've attempted has not done what they've wanted. Though many innocents have still suffered from their efforts and criminal wars. We also need to stay healthy.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

The sign will be when Congress goes on vacation and does not return. This will be that they are already in their underground bunkers in WV.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by amari]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
reply to post by mystiq

The sign will be when Congress goes on vacation and does not return. This will be that they are already in there underground bunkers in WV.

They could go there now, might do the country some good

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Raymour & Flanigan what?

I googled it and it's a furniture company.

maybe i'm missing something though.

Interesting enough there are alot of complaints about it saying it's a horrible company. Sometimes they don't even ship your furniture!
Kinda sounds like it COULD be a front....

[edit on 11-4-2009 by lozenge]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
I don't want to break any HIPPA rules but my wife is an RN, bird flu is already here. Has Been for about 9 months.

Keep isolated. Airborne spread.

Good luck to you all...

Ok how about some more information? I would like to know a general location of this "outbreak"? I would also like to know whether it's the standard H5N1 strain that is only transmitted among birds, or if it is the evolved strain that is transmitted between humans? Thanks in advance for any further details.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join