It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran Mentions Worm Holes Through Which Aliens Will Invade Earth!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
------------------------------------------
2012 Danger Latitudes and Dates
13˚ 2012-01-07 ─ 2012-01-10
16˚ 2012-01-22 ─ 2012-01-25
18˚ 2012-01-30 ─ 2012-02-02
21˚ 2012-02-10 ─ 2012-02-13
23˚ 2012-02-18 ─ 2012-02-21
25˚ 2012-02-28 ─ 2012-03-02
28˚ 2012-03-13 ─ 2012-03-16
30˚ 2012-03-27 ─ 2012-03-30
32˚ 2012-04-04 ─ 2012-04-07
34˚ 2012-04-24 ─ 2012-04-27
36˚ 2012-05-06 ─ 2012-05-09
38˚ 2012-05-16 ─ 2012-05-19
40˚ 2012-05-28 ─ 2012-05-31
42˚ 2012-06-07 ─ 2012-06-10
45˚ 2012-06-22 ─ 2012-06-25
47˚ 2012-07-01 ─ 2012-07-04
49˚ 2012-07-07 ─ 2012-07-10
51˚ 2012-07-14 ─ 2012-07-17
53˚ 2012-07-23 ─ 2012-07-26
55˚ 2012-08-05 ─ 2012-08-08
57˚ 2012-08-18 ─ 2012-08-21
59˚ 2012-08-25 ─ 2012-08-28
61˚ 2012-09-03 ─ 2012-09-06
63˚ 2012-09-10 ─ 2012-09-13
65˚ 2012-09-15 ─ 2012-09-18
67˚ 2012-09-22 ─ 2012-09-25
69˚ 2012-09-30 ─ 2012-10-03
71˚ 2012-10-07 ─ 2012-10-10
73˚ 2012-10-15 ─ 2012-10-18
75˚ 2012-10-25 ─ 2012-10-28
77˚ 2012-11-04 ─ 2012-11-07

And God controls everything and at real time.

Ali Adams
God > infinity
www.heliwave.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
i trust nothing the Koran says as being the truth period.

it's like says gwb was a saint.
or obama is a god lol

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

He is correct. I believe that our whole concept of deitys loving us is based off citizens of other planets helping us.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It is rare to see anything touching on religion dealt with so respectfully. Posters have a great attitude.

Before trying to evaluate the idea of "wormholes" appearing in ancient texts, it might be useful to first look at the source. In this case, the Koran (even if the particular interpretation is a stretch). The Koran is the holy book of Islam, and Islam may be seen by the occultist elite as the "indicated" best-bet slave-religion of the future.

I hope that doesn't seem too inflammatory to Muslims, who in all fairness are so often the victims of typical Western vilification since 9/11. But regardless of whether Islam is "good" or not, it seems that our elite masters at least believe it could be useful in their Plan. Perhaps it's no coincidence that the USA now has a president with a Muslim name that many are saying hearkens back to Muslim prophesies of their Mahdi (sort of their messiah).

Christian scholars some time ago did stumble upon an interesting coincidence when it came to Islam, and one of the prophesies from the Book of Revelation. In chapter 13, there is a "puzzle" of sorts, and gives out the very infamous number of "666" as indicating the "Beast". Of course, the number has been misapplied to many world leaders, in various ways, but there are few historical figures that exceed the significance of Mohamed. The terrible number has been shown to be the number of years between "Year One" of the institution of the Julian calendar (46-45 BC), and "Year One" of the Islamic calendar 666 years later, in 622 AD. Just a coincidence?

Either way, occultists do in fact believe the number is significant. As many know who have brushed into the story of the Illuminati, they were founded on May 1, 1776. Numerologically, the date can be made to come out to "666". Many see the date on the base of the pyramid on the reverse of the US dollar bill, and given the obvious Masonic symbolism, infer that the year 1776 has more to do with the Illuminati than the founding of the US. Of course, if you believe that the US itself is fundamentally a "great work" of a powerful occultist brotherhood, then the distinction isn't important.

So, "what if" the people who run the world (call them Occultists for lack of a better term), what if they saw in the beginning of the Islamic calendar an occult "indication" that it is the "chosen" religion (forgive me!) to be harnessed for their Plan? Isn't it quite possible that things we are seeing, reading about, talking about, are all taking place for a reason, beyond the obvious, but specifically because it plays well with "their" Plan?

One recent bit of news concerned the possibility that there is evidence of "aliens" in the (mostly) hollow moon of Phobos (Fear), with Buzz Aldrin actually mentioning the "monolith" on it, and asking "who" put it there. If none of this reaches our ears by "chance", then this news was intended. If "disclosure" is coming soon, exactly "how" will it roll out? On topic, let's ask: How would our occultist masters manage to make "ET" apply to Islam?

Backing up a bit, what about this "Plan"? In short, they want total complete control of the planet, and everyone on it. They have worked at this goal for CENTURIES. They have invested much in the whole UFO / ET belief, carefully installed into the culture. What will they DO after all this preparation?

The events of 9/11 give us a hint. They are AOK with killing thousands of people in broad daylight. They then pin it on...Islam. The manifest injustice inflames Muslims worldwide into righteous rebellion. But it's all according to Plan, because they will be offered the Mahdi. And it is he who will be at center stage with the final roll-out of the ET / Contact operation.

But then Phobos / Fear turns to Deimos (Terror), and the "aliens" conveniently wipe out 6 billion "useless eaters", while simultaneously uniting humanity under one head!

JR MacBeth
MyBlog

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Of course that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Surely the onus is on you though...why? Simple. Allah (SWT) states in His book, that if you can create something similar to the Quran, then you can disprove it.

Also, did you ever come across any book, that states that you will find no errors in it. In the begining of the second verse, the Quran states just that. The stakes couldn't be higher.

There's a lot of wrong info in this thread about Islam. But some very interesting things also that's haven't been expanded upon. Perhaps I should do just that...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is interesting but can we please try to stay on topic? I've been reading 10 pages already and only 3 or 4 pages mentioned about wormholes, Ya'juj and Ma'juj. The rest just hurt my head and irrelevant.

But does anyone find any reference(s) to the wormhole's passage in Quran?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Great find friend. It excites me to see this type of information written in 1 of the many great books. It helps to open eyes of those willing to see that these celestial beings are mentioned in various ways (ALMOST LIKE GOD ISNT KEEPING THEM SECRET) within the great books. So if the information is available then why cant the numerous religious sects see there is a point of simularity between many religions AND GROW UP.... ANYWAY OP THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION I WISH ALL THE GREAT BOOKS WERE ELECTRONICALLY LOCATED AND COULD BE TRANSLATED TO ASSIST EACH READER.... s&f. Now as for the evil 1 using the stargates/wormholes hmmmm what can I say except wow he told us about them.

And I love their methods of travel... Anyone see a wormhole laying around or stargate in a ocean location
or perhaps the moon

[edit on 8/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
i trust nothing the Koran says as being the truth period.

it's like says gwb was a saint.
or obama is a god lol

Im sorry but nothing, friend? As mentioned the Angel Gabriel is spoken of within the Quran during Muhammads encounter/enlightment. Also the Angel Gabriel is mentioned with the birth of CHRIST within the bible. So why deny some information present in this great book as well especially when you dont know who god is. I meen there is a reason for the simularities dont you think Gabriel being just 1.

And lol at calling the messanger an alien I am sure Gabriel enjoys the new name....

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aliadams

well you freaked me out. great post and thanks to Mike for another killer thread. I checked my latitude to see if I was in a danger latitude and the date given for an event is my bday. queue twilight zone music

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

s914.photobucket.com... Jesus said that he was the Way, that no one came to the Father but through him. I took this to mean that he had a wormhole that went from Him to Heaven. He made this statement immediately before he was taken, tried, beaten, humiliated and executed. His physical body was taken and hidden and a simulacrum of him appeared to various disciples then later ascended into the air. Mohammed supposedly departed this mortal coil in the same fashion.....................The link to photobucket will show what the WAY looks like in operation. I add IMO so i don't get banned or flamed out of hand. God is real, Jesus IS His Son and the prophecies are being fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

s914.photobucket.com...¤t=OnthecornerofSpaceandTime.mp4 Jesus said that he was the Way, that no one came to the Father but through him. I took this to mean that he had a wormhole that went from Him to Heaven.

I agree Christ is the way to Heaven friend and what that statement meens to me is no other shall communicate with the creator JESUS DAD EXCEPT the SON this makes his signifigance even more clear!!! Also I acknowledge that some of the sentient beings within this tiny Universe are capable of wormhole travel. Now wether these are trully humble sentients who assist the Lamb or assist the goat 1 shall see.

He made this statement immediately before he was taken, tried, beaten, humiliated and executed. His physical body was taken and hidden and a simulacrum of him appeared to various disciples then later ascended into the air. Mohammed supposedly departed this mortal coil in the same fashion.....................The link to photobucket will show what the WAY looks like in operation. I add IMO so i don't get banned or flamed out of hand. God is real, Jesus IS His Son and the prophecies are being fulfilled.

Agreed as well with this statement I shall check out your photos, you were one of the first posters I noticed on here when I first came in. I found your images very interesting in relation to other dimensional beings.

[edit on 8/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

s914.photobucket.com... More video of the WAY.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Jesus said that he was the Way, that no one came to the Father but through him. I took this to mean that he had a wormhole that went from Him to Heaven.

I agree Christ is the way to Heaven friend and what that statement meens to me is no other shall communicate with the creator JESUS DAD EXCEPT the SON this makes his signifigance even more clear!!! Also I acknowledge that some of the sentient beings within this tiny Universe are capable of wormhole travel. Now wether these are trully humble sentients who assist the Lamb or assist the goat 1 shall see.
That is a very significant observation...Only the Son could open the door to Heaven and the key was the Spirit of the Christ. He was separated from the Father by the sins of the world. Sin cannot exist in the presence of God. History states that Calvary was excavated down to bedrock by those seeking the body of the Christ and/or objects that could be considered holy artifacts. There were also fallen angels and demons searching for the physical body to access that key. The key to Heaven would not work without the essence of the Christ to activate it. It was and still is my belief that a true believer of the teaching of Christ must bridge that gap and resurrect that essence. I believe that to be the first resurrection of revelations.

[edit on 123131p://am3155 by debris765nju]

[edit on 123131p://am3131 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If angels is modern interpretation for E.T. would it make sense for Moses to describe Gog and Magog as angels too?

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
id like to mention that only shiites believe in the mahdi and im not even sure all of them believe that.

Sunni's dont believe in a mahdi, but the qu'ran does state something about the return of Jesus. In what form its not clear. Some say its the ideals of jesus others his actual physical return.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm a muslim and would like to simply add that I believe and have faith that the Quran is the Word of God.
Hadits of Bukari and Sahihi Muslim come next in line as the sayings of Prophet Muhammed --though we muslims are know them to be only witness accounts and proceed with cautious when reading the hadiths.

WORM HOLES / BLACKHOLEs

BLACK HOLES (from Harun Yayha)

The 20th century saw a great many new discoveries regarding celestial phenomena in the universe. One of these entities, which has only recently been encountered, is the Black Hole. These are formed when a star which has consumed all its fuel collapses in on itself, eventually turning into a black hole with infinite density and zero volume and an immensely powerful magnetic field. We are unable to see black holes even with the most powerful telescope, because their gravitational pull is so strong that light is unable to escape from them. However, such a collapsed star can be perceived by means of the effect it has on the surrounding area. In Surat al-Waqi'a, Allah draws attention this matter in this way, by swearing upon the position of stars:

And I swear by the stars' positions-and that is a mighty oath if you only knew. (Qur'an, 56:75-76)

The term "black hole" was first employed in 1969 by the American physicist John Wheeler. Previously, we imagined that we were able to see all the stars. However, it later emerged that there were stars in space whose light we were unable to perceive. Because, the light of these collapsed stars disappears. Light cannot escape from a black hole because it is such a high concentration of mass in a small space. The enormous gravitation captures even the fastest particles, i.e. the photons. For example, the final stage of a typical star, three times the mass of the Sun, ends after its burning out and its implosion as a black hole of only 20 kilometres in diameter! Black holes are "black," i.e. veiled from direct observation. They nevertheless reveal themselves indirectly, by the tremendous suction which their gravitational force exerts on other heavenly bodies. As well as depictions of the Day of Judgement, the verse below may also be pointing to this scientific discovery about black holes:

When the stars are extinguished, (Qur'an, 77:8)

Moreover, stars of great mass also cause warps to be perceived in space. Black holes, however, do not just cause warps in space but also tear holes in it, as astrophysicists put it. That is why these collapsed stars are known as black holes. This fact may be referred to in the verse about stars, and this is another important item of information demonstrating that the Qur'an is the Word of Allah:

[I swear] by Heaven and the Tariq! And what will convey to you what the Tariq is? The Star Piercing [the darkness]! (Qur'an, 86:1-3)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I dont have permission to start a new thread..however one might with to start one on "DID JESUS DIE"

First it was the Da Vinci Code controversy - It was everywhere! Dan Brown's book said Jesus in not divine or God, and the gospels as we know them, had been changed, and after Jesus stay here on earth, men raised his status to the level of God. Could any of this be true?

Now the Christian scholar, Professor Bart Ehran's book "Misquoting Jesus" claims they do not even have a "copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy" of anything from the original writings of any of the writers of the Old or the New Testament. What does this do to the faithful?

Ancient secrets of the Church, hidden for centuries have actually been revealed and published in books prior to the Da Vinci Code. Baigent and Leigh have produced other books from researchers point of view over the last two decades, including "Dead Sea Scrolls Deception", "Holy Blood, Holy Grail", and "Messianic Legacy." These books were topics of hot debate when they came out in the early 90's and certainly they have fueled an ongoing interest into just exactly who was this man Jesus, what was his message and what happened to him?

Islam provided solid evidence over 1,400 years ago. The answer, according to Muslim scholars has been in the Quran for over fourteen hundred years Some may be surprised to learn, Muslims believe in the miracle birth and other miracles associated with Jesus. They actually consider him as the "Messiah" and they even say, "peace be upon him" when mentioning his name. But, they are quick to negate any connection between God and Jesus as a partnership or God-head, and they rule out the notion of God having any son (or daughter for that matter).

Muslim scholars "broke the code" like this: Creation itself tells us there is a creator and from the beginning of time – Allah, (the One God in Arabic) alone is to be worshiped. This is clear teaching throughout the Old testament (Torah), the scriptures that Jesus himself read and taught from. God is one not one of three; for example: ‘He is God; there is no other besides Him’. (Deuteronomy 4:35). The same is mentioned in the book of Mark in the New Testament, chapter 12, verse 29, when Jesus, peace be upon him, had been asked about the Greatest Commandment he replied, "To know, O Israel, the Lord your God is One Lord; and you have to love Him with all your heart and all your mind and all your strength."

According to the oldest and most authentic copies of manuscripts and scrolls available throughout the centuries, Jesus, peace be upon him, never claimed to be God, or the creator, or the One to pray to, nor did he tell his followers to revere him as God. These notions appear on the lips of others who came along decades and even centuries later. While Jesus was on earth he did not claim to be the creator or ask us to revere him as God. His miraculous birth is a sign of his prophethood: “Verily, the likeness of Jesus before Allah, is the likeness of Adam. He (Allah) created him from dust and said “Be!” and he was” (Quran 3:59). Like all the great and noble prophets of Allah such as Adam, Abraham, Moses, Isaac and David, Jesus came with one message: Worship, love, obey and submit to the one true God, Allah, the creator of everything and do not worship anything besides Allah.

Throughout history, people have taken to worship things or people alongside Allah, or just worshiping something else like power, status or money. Even the names of religions seem have more to do with the creation and less or nothing to do with the Creator. For example: Buddhism – Buddha (the name of a man), Confucianism – Confucius (the name of a man), Hinduism – Hind (the name of an area), Judaism – Judah (the name of a tribe) and Christianity – Christ (the name of a great prophet).

Islam is different. Islam is a word coming from the verb "aslama" and it carries the meaning of "surrender", "submission", "obedience", "sincerity" and "peace" between you and Almighty Allah (God) and not to any human or anything within creation. Anyone who practices Islam submits to and worships Allah, alone without any partners of any kind.

The Quran states: "There is only One God (Allah) then have reverence for Me and fear Me (and Me alone)." To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and on earth, and to Him is duty due always: then will ye fear other than Allah?" (Quran 16:51-52)
Isn’t it time you join Jesus, the son of Mary, along with all of the other Prophets of Allah and practice the "Submission to the Will of God" (Islam)?
Or simply put: "Worship the Creator - and not His Creations!"

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 786Faith
Or simply put: "Worship the Creator - and not His Creations!"

Spot on!
Couldn't have said that better! But how many can comprehend this concept?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bharata

To back up the above claims, check out
www.thechronicleproject.org...
The book the chronicle (paraphrased version at the end is easier to read)
Having talked with the people at the project (you can email them)
There is a section later in Genesis about a ladder to the heavens, where angels went to and fro. I have been told the word is not ladder at all, more portal)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join