It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran Mentions Worm Holes Through Which Aliens Will Invade Earth!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I haven’t read the Koran myself, but here’s something that's pretty intriguing. According to Islamic teachings, there are many other planets that support life and exist throughout the universe.

It also mentions that some of the aliens on these planets will invade Earth one day! And they’ll use wormholes for travel to Earth!

There is a wormhole right here on Earth that connects Earth with another planet. One day the creatures on that planet will use this wormhole to invade Earth: Allah gave a method of transportation to his angels throughout the universe. The Quran calls them ‘Maarej’ (Quran 70.3) and describes how angels use them for long distance travel. Today Moslems know that these ‘Maarej’ is what scientists call wormholes.

Muslims also believe that wormholes were not only used by their prophet and angels, (Quran 17.1) but also by hostile alien races called ‘Yagog and Magog’.

This clan came from BEYOND the two dams that a human called ‘Thu Al-Karnein’ built. He built two iron dams; one at each end of a Meraaj. The ends of this Meraaj look like two shells (exactly like modern science describes the doorways of a wormhole):

Courtesy Speed-light

Thu Al-Karnein brought iron blocks and split them equally between the two ends of this Meraaj. He melted the iron into two dams, one dam at each end. Once this Meraaj became inaccessible to that clan they could no longer wreak havoc on Earth. Yagog and Magog are trapped beyond the two dams but not on Earth; they are trapped on another planet. Someday these dams will break and Yagog and Magog will invade Earth from that planet and will wreak havoc on Earth again.

Now that’s interesting! Have the Yagog and Magog returned? Is the havoc and bloodshed unleashed by terrorists now being witnessed in many parts of the world anything to do with this? Are they being controlled by the Yagog and Magog to do their bidding? And how about the financial meltdown?

Things can't get any worse than this, what?

Cheers!

www.speed-light.info...

[edit on 11-4-2009 by mikesingh]

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The Koran was "received" orally from "the angel Gabriel" which, in modern terminology would translate to "dictated by an extraterrestrial". It would thus be no surprise if that ET-Dictation were to contain some info on various ET-Civilizations.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Interesting Post

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
it would be nice to see some direct quotes from the koran... it may be taken out of context.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Interesting post,I am not to familiar with the Koran(or the Bible for that matter) but it is no surprise it says what it does as I believe all major religious works were dictated in some part by advanced benevolent ETs.I knew this Muslim guy in highschool and he would tell me of Yagog(I thought it was Gog?) and Magog and describe kind of like you Mike,how they sound like aliens and something from sci-fi.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The Koran was "received" orally by "the angel Gabriel" which, in modern terminology would translate to "dictated by an extraterrestrial". It would thus be no surprise if that ET-Dictation were to contain some info on various ET-Civilizations.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Interesting Post

My understanding is that you are well versed in the subject of extraterrestrial influence on religion. No more to say?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I see you read smack9's information and decided it was good enough to make a new thread.

The (electronic) copy of the Quran that I have is in Portuguese, so it's not really an official version (as far as I understand it, only the original is considered the official version, the translations are not considered as being exactly the same), and it does not say exactly the same things as that site.

The biggest difference is in the interpretation; that site talks about a "method of transportation", my copy of the Quran talks about "paths of ascension".

While that site says "Their prophet used a wormhole once in the ‘Israa & Meraaj’", my version says that he was transported from Makka to Jerusalem, but it also says that some experts think that this was about a vision.

So I guess we need someone with a real version of the Quran to clear this case.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wow. That was a very insightful and scholarly addition to this particular thread. I'm delighted to see tolerance is alive and well and that we're past the childish and moronic practice of stereotyping an entire group of people.
How many Muslims do you know I wonder? Based on that post I'm going to guess between 0 and....no actually we'll just stick with 0. Why don't you do the rest of the world a favour and educate yourself on the people you apparently despise rather than relying on flawed logic and scare tactics perpetuated by your nation's media. Then perhaps once you understand the beliefs of Islam and have met a few Muslims you will be in a position to pass judgement though I would remind you of the danger in judging anybody. (Those in who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones)
Now that I've gotten that out of the way I'm inclined to say that unless speaks Arabic and has a copy of the Qu'ran in its original format this discussion is fruitless because unfortunately translations can't be trusted. Words just don't translate perfectly from one language to another in most cases. That's why you get so many different versions of say, the Bible.

Edit: Clarity

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Allar]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ehm ehm, moving on......

All religious teachings and documents are open to interpretation as we can see from a certain last post...
(the post I was referring to was removed. edit.)

But its our motivations that seem to influence that interpretation.

Interesting post none the less, The Bhagavad Gita to some interpretations also mentions other planets filled with more spiritually evolved beings.

Please if you have any more information please post. S&F

[edit on 11-4-2009 by bharata]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Good post, doesn't that sound like the iris from stargate?? just saying.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Correction, The Angel Gabriel transmitted (not received) the word of 'Allah' to his Prophet Mohammed.

The Qur'an ("Qor-Ann") is a Message from Allah (swt) to humanity. It was transmitted to us in a chain starting from the Almighty Himself (swt) to the angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad (saw). This message was given to the Prophet (saw) in pieces over a period spanning approximately 23 years (610 CE to 632 CE). The Prophet (saw) was 40 years old when the Qur'an began to be revealed to him, and he was 63 when the revelation was completed. The language of the original message was Arabic, but it has been translated into many other languages.
Koran transmission sequence

Seemingly minor error, but makes all the difference in the world, when speaking of one of the heads of the Beast, and how it surrounded the Earth. Please self-check if in doubt. Ether transmission is not 'verifiable,' anymore than ET's (currently).

[edit on 11-4-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
found this really interesting website which has quotes from the Koran. take a look -

www.speed-light.info...

sorry - realised the OP had already posted this link!!

[edit on 11-4-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
reply to post by Skyfloating

Correction, The Angel Gabriel transmitted (not received) the word of 'Allah' to his Prophet Mohammed.

yes sorry...thats what I meant to say. I corrected it.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
My understanding is that you are well versed in the subject of extraterrestrial influence on religion. No more to say?

I have so much to say on it that it would hijack this thread, so lets keep it focussed to the Koran-Wormhole thing...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yes, Gog and Magog are mentioned in the Bible and it seems clear that there is a connection, Gog and Magog are mentioned together many times in the Bible, as people and lands, but the names also seem to have a symbolic use, as in Revelation, I think, to indicate enemies of God.

Revelation 20

"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allar
Now that I've gotten that out of the way I'm inclined to say that unless speaks Arabic and has a copy of the Qu'ran in its original format this discussion is fruitless because unfortunately translations can't be trusted.

Yep! That's the problem! Like the Taliban interpret Jihad as the will of God to kill all non believers, the Kafirs. Jihad actually means the fight against the evil within oneself. So which one is correct? You, being a Muslim, should know?

Interpretation! That's the catchword. Who is the authority to claim credit for the actual meaning of what's written in the Koran? Or does one interpret the Koran and Bible and other holy books to suit the occasion? Or suit the whims and fancies of certain vested interests and individuals?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
very interesting thread couple of things that might be of interest to everybody, i had many muslim freinds at high school and so i learnt a few things on the way. i remember my freind telling me about many instances in the koran that relate to modern science in some way

the only one i can remember though is the one he told me about the shape of the human ribs/rib and that it spells out an arabic character dont qoute me on it though because the information is/was obvouisly heavily biased

also ar'nt George W Bush and Tony Blair's masonic nicknames supposed to be Gog and Magog? sure i saw that in zietgeist or some other conspiracy DVD

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join