It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was followed by a shadow person! With photo...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
OP i haven't read the whole thread yet so please forgive me if someone has asked this and you have answered them.

But is there anyway there could have been a statue of some kind behind you and you didn't notice?

Or is there any way possible that there could have been someone walking in the cemetery behind you and you didn't notice them?

also is there anyway you would be willing to go back to that spot and take pics in all directions?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
That picture is 99.9% real, by that i mean it is not photoshoped as i work with photoshop 4-5 hours a day, but im almost sure its not a ghost/zombie/or any other entity. Maybe just an old woman passing by? Or one of those angels someone mentioned here, or just a hoax. Peace.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I am not going to say one way or another if what is in this photo is a shadow person or not, But to all the people who are spouting, "that doesn't look like a shadow person" or " shadow people are not that tall", Its to flat, its not dark enough, its leaning to much, etc, I would like to know how many encounters you have had with shadow people to be such experts??

If you know it all show us your proof that this is not how a shadow person is not suppose to look like.

To the OP, thanks for posting this, It gives us something to ponder on and think about.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Ahaa you see it too, also some of the shadows from other grave stones look a little bit suspect. Check out large shadow bottom left going forward past big stone cross centre of picture. Now look at shadow cast from that, it might just be me or does the shadow seem to have some kind of distortion to it. I really want this picture to be the real thing, however i'm just not 100% convinced. If the OP could go back to said grave yard and take pictures from the opposite angle from the original then maybe we could tell from where the other shadows are coming from.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Maybe someone run past you while you took the time to execute your'e shot or maybe you have been majorly picturebombed
i definitely think there is a reasonable explanation and no paranormal shadow person to blame, Or maybe the shadow is just as baffled that youre shadow appears on the pic, who know?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheila947
I am not going to say one way or another if what is in this photo is a shadow person or not, But to all the people who are spouting, "that doesn't look like a shadow person" or " shadow people are not that tall", Its to flat, its not dark enough, its leaning to much, etc, I would like to know how many encounters you have had with shadow people to be such experts??

I just wanted to quote this as this is exactly my stance on the situation (like many other concerning entities , ET , shadow people , etc...)

I am sick of all those wanna-be experts on all those "Supposedly not existing" beings .

I get it when somebody just negates the fact of something existing or not , or tries to use science to disprove ET , ghost , inter dimensional beings , but for the love of god stop acting like you meet them on a regular basis at home for coffee and know exactly how (if they exist) they are supposed to look like or provide your counter proof

The FACT is , you people have NO idea how those beings look like and are as much in the dark as anybody else around here (excluding people that actually SAW one). Just because you THINK you know doent mean it is a FACT.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Thill]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
First off, shadow people do not appear as shadows on the ground. I have had much experience with these beings, they are not actually shadows they have form to them, we call them shadow people because they have no definition. Although they have mass.. they have no detail and they appear as a shadow would if it were 3d.
Please stop this poor hoax attempt. It insults everyone who has actually seen these things.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!" -Gollum

When I first saw the picture I was immediately reminded of Gollum. How far away from Mordor is that cemetery?

All jesting aside, I find the picture interesting. I too, like many of the other people in this thread, would like to see a few pictures taken from alternate angles.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Honestly, this looks like someone was near or behind you when you took the photo. If the area you were on was lawn, then a person could easily walk without being heard. If he's slightly behind you, you wouldn't have seen him. And as you're taking the shot, it is usually the case that you focus on the object of interest, and ignore the parts of the scene that are less important.

Assuming you're not trying to hoax anyone, I'd say it was just someone passing by, an ordinary human you didn't happen to notice.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Im not buying your wolf ticket

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is more like what a true shadow person is like when you see it!
www.realghostvideos.net...

BTW this is the first time I have seen them caught on camera. I was shocked when I came across this video.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Youre facing in the direction that the shadow falls this is an obvious hoax. What Im wondering is why a mod has not removed this post and refered you to a TOS link via U2U. It seems they want to entertain your joke. When I first read it I thought you were joking, then I saw the mod link and now I know its a hoax and not a joke. Mods will you please remove this blatant hoax?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
so did we ever figure this one out? i have encountered many shadow beings (yes i have coffee with them on a regular basis and make them breakfast too, my dog even saw them and had sniffed them out only to look at me perplexed when he got to the spot they were and found nothing) and have seen shadows on the ground with no obvious explanation and i am left wondering why the OP hasn't responded with the new pics yet. oh yea, and leave the modding to the moderators yall...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by k4rma
so did we ever figure this one out? i have encountered many shadow beings (yes i have coffee with them on a regular basis and make them breakfast too, my dog even saw them and had sniffed them out only to look at me perplexed when he got to the spot they were and found nothing) and have seen shadows on the ground with no obvious explanation and i am left wondering why the OP hasn't responded with the new pics yet. oh yea, and leave the modding to the moderators yall...

I took the other photos using a tripod and was going to email them to zooplancton to patch them together to make a panorama image...but I thought because of the amount of negative responce, I really didnt think it would make a difference. I still can if you REALLY want to see it? Ill have to get in contact with zooplancton again.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It looks like the shadow of a Soldier Memorial Staute somewhere behind you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join