It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was followed by a shadow person! With photo...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
A few days ago i went on a photo hunt through a local masonic/war veteran cemetery, I took around 200 photos and nothing out of the ordinary appeared in any of them...that was until i noticed a shadowy figure lurking beside me in my shadow! or is it just an illusion? see photo...tell me what you think!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod note: Members are advised to read this before replying to this thread. -- Majic

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
well unless there was some kind of statue grave site directly behind you I don't know what the fudge that is.... if its a trick of shadows looking like a person well thats pretty quality....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I can see the white post being shadowed in the bottom half of the figure, but I have no idea what could make up the human shape uppper part of it. Very strange!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

It's not very nice calling your friend a shadow person.

I mean they've made the effort come along with you while you take 200 photos of graves and tombstones and all they get in return is you attempting to hoax us by calling them a shadow person.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I am going to try and say this as nicely as possible......

Either you are easily fooled and dont realize that it is your friends shadow or this is the lamest hoax ever and you will be banned shortly.

This is just silly, I do not believe that you think this is anything other than the shadow of the person who was standing next to you.

Jokes like this are not acceptable on the ATS side, If this is meant strictly as a joke you need to post it in the BTS jokes forum. Not here.

Here you will essentially just get laughed at for presenting materila like this, that is clearly the shadow of the person standing next to you.

Oh and Yummy, Nice Young Frankenstein reference. That movie is too funny!

Frowblucker! *Horse whinying in the distance*

[edit on 11-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
i probably have the most vivd imagination on this forum, but seriously...
did you really post this? really?
your being 100% honest with us and yourself?

i just... nevermind.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

It's not very nice calling your friend a shadow person.

I mean they've made the effort come along with you while you take 200 photos of graves and tombstones and all they get in return is you attempting to hoax us by calling them a shadow person.

So true, and this is either the worst hoax I have ever seen or the worst joke i have ever seen here on ATS.... either way, that really says something about the OP.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I agree Chadwickus... so many harsh, marginalizing labels. I think it would be kinder to call him/her a Light Deficient Person or Photonically Challenged Individual...

IRM

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Wow, so i post this expecting some answers and get nothing but ridicule, that's really disappointing. What made you all assume that I didn't go alone? I do it all the time, and Ive mentioned in previous threads that i do on a regular basis...please take me seriously, I'm not trying to hoax anyone...look at the picture, know I WAS alone and give your honest opinion on what it is or could have been.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Ok, IF this is a shadow person, attached to your shadow. then you should be able to show us similar photos of them right?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

This is the only one...other wise i would have posted them as well, like i said; Nothing out of the ordinary appeared any of them until i noticed this one. But if you like I can upload a hand full of the others so you can check them out yourself?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
ok,
so let's talk about it for a sec.

if you really were alone, then this is a very outstanding image.

who can say what an invisible entity would look like casting a shadow from the sun? i mean, i have no idea if an invisible entity would or COULD cast a shadow. one would get the impression of maybe the apparition would cast a shadow that's maybe more on the transparent side or being "feathered" more, -- but i can't say that. who knows how this would look?

so by gut feeling, it just feels so inline with your own shadow cast.
but my friend, i am not a professional in this medium and to be honest, it just looks like a very normal cast from another human next to you.

i do have a friend that is a professional in this field, if your interested please u2u me and i'll pass you his information to talk and console.

kind regards.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by zooplancton]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
no offence but if one has a keen eye like mwa!

check out the light vs his shadow vs shadown person

2 different colour tones ! very very minisucle but its there!

His shadow Is NOT the same as the other shadow "person"

open up photoshop

nice try tho

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I doubt posting more will help much, particularly if there's nothing to show what you're talking about in them.

You gotta admit though, it looks just like someone standing next to you, crouching down a bit to look through the view finder on your camera.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Whatever it is,

Whether it be a person or a civil war era Shadow person..

What scares me is.....

IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A TAIL! AND A LONG FREAKING ARM!

BAHAHAHAHAH

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
i'm a photoshop pro. it's what i do 10 hours a day.
there is absolutely no diff in image. contrast, hue, density, nada.

i sampled a constant color value along the bottom bar and they read the same.
sorry, not trying to be an ass, but i'm just not picking up any anomaly.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Ill admit, it does look like that...which is why it caught my attention and i took the time to share it with everyone on here.

reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I can email you the photo if you like and you can see for yourself that this is not photoshoped.

reply to post by zooplancton

Thank you Zoo, it would be good to have the opinion of a professional. I will U2U you soon, as i have to leave in about 5mins...but definantly, if you could do that for me it would be great...and im shure everyone here would be keen to hear what he has to say.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

it would be my pleasure. again, i'm not trying to be an ass, i just have a stiff eye.
if you can send me the actual photo from the camera, i will look at it, and send it to my friend in colorado. he's been doing this for a very long time. and would be thrilled to look at it and give his opinion. who knows? it's always worth a 2nd opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Where, exactly, was this photo taken?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join