It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police caught LIEING about Death of London Protester (Video Proof of police assaulting him unprovok

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Police are saying 1 thing to media but this video CLEARLY shows

they are lieing . Listen to the Vid, then after playing thru , re- listen to first

40 seconds. They are caught red handed.

This poor chap wasn't even a protester , he was on his way home from work, and was hit from BEHIND with both his hands in his pockets . Missles are flying he says B.S. , this copper has some explaining to do.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thankfully for the net we have this know, and it shows the real world of london police.

We should be grteful too that the protesters where so passive, and did not confront the police, and shows the police murdered this man for no reason what so ever.

We should all keep this in the attention of this board, with any updates, and we will see how it goes. There is virtually no way that any person if he was not police could have done that and not be in prison today for murder, so we will see how the ipcc, handle this case of murder filmed for the world to see.

cheers for the vid and post, and lets keep this in the public eye, and hopefully this mans family will see some justice, we never know.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I knew they were lying! KNEW IT.

I hope the police officer gets kicked form the force for doing this.

I am so sorry a man had to die because a officer hit him!

I want everyone to know I am outraged by the police's actions and their blatant lies on this matter. Action must be taken against the police force and for the poor man's family.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

What can that copper say now

Faced with this evidence

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Watching it again I notice how the officers just stand there and dont even help the poor man to his feet afterword. They just stand looking at him.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Im sure this evidence can get this man's family a major settlement

I hope they charge the police with something major, it was unprovoked

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Jeeezus. I watched this vid like 5 times already. I'm just dumbfounded that at the beginning of the vid the cop was saying they were "under fire" when they tried to help this guy. I'm sorry but I didn't see anyone throwing anything during any of the other video footage. Where is this evidence of being "under fire"?

And wtf....to me it looked like the cops were intentionally following him and harrasing him. Then when the cop attacked him FROM BEHIND and then they just stood there looking at him ... *shakes head* Sounded like someone said "what the h*** are you doing?" Can't help but wonder who said that?

This just goes to show that the attitude of our "law enforcement" officers is nothing other than bullies. And when I say "our" I mean all over the world. Seems to be more and more common for police to attack and kill innocent people and a large part of the time they get away with it. I hope and pray that this mans family gets some sort of real justice out of this.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cnichols

This poor sod just wanted to walk away

with his hands IN HIS POCKETS

this has to be taken further

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Caught red handed....

I hope the copper that did this gets jail time... Imagine how much fun he'll have without his riot gear and his truncheon and the back up of corrupt coppers.

If not, i predict trouble.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

If not, this could turn into a British "Rodney King" riot

This vid will make the rounds , people will find out

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Caught red handed....

I hope the copper that did this gets jail time... Imagine how much fun he'll have without his riot gear and his truncheon and the back up of corrupt coppers.

Im in agreement my freind

2nd line for the sod

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That sick little fascist cop will probably get away with what he did making him stonger and more effective into spreading involution!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hmm, lots of vitriol against the police, but not much in the way of ackowledgement of the fact that the IPCC has now begun a criminal investigation, ordered a new autopsy and has suspended the officer in question, who I might add volunteered his identity rather than hiding behind his ski-mask and riot shield.

Let Justice run it's course before spouting stupid lines supporting wide spread civil disorder or comparing it to the Rodney King debacle, which is another thing entirely..

Just because you guys think there will be trouble, most people won't bother going onto the streets and tearing up the place over one guys accidental death. Thankfully, the British public is a little more sensible than the gangbanger population of downtown LA.....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Caught red handed....

My reply bwas to this quote ,

I said it COULD turn into a Rod King thing

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Hmm, lots of vitriol against the police, but not much in the way of ackowledgement of the fact that the IPCC has now begun a criminal investigation, ordered a new autopsy and has suspended the officer in question, who I might add volunteered his identity rather than hiding behind his ski-mask and riot shield.

Let Justice run it's course before spouting stupid lines supporting wide spread civil disorder or comparing it to the Rodney King debacle, which is another thing entirely..

Just because you guys think there will be trouble, most people won't bother going onto the streets and tearing up the place over one guys accidental death. Thankfully, the British public is a little more sensible than the gangbanger population of downtown LA.....

My friend IF you watched the vid, you would see he was hit from BEHIND

With his hands in his pockets

Where were the MISSLES the fascist spoke of ??

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I have seen that one video of him being shoved from behind, which was apparently only the second contact he had with Police. He had been interacting with the Police for at least 15 mins prior to this video being taken, according to eye witness statements (at least one of which is a member on this site) Check out the other threads on this topic.

If all YOU'VE seen is this one 30 sec clip and you're basing your entire response on it, well that is rather foolish of you, isn't it?

There were in fact large amounts of protestors present who were flinging missiles. Other videos, again on of which was posted in another thread, do show missiles being thrown by the crowd. There are many photo's of the Police medics being pelted as they try to treat the poor sod as he lay on the floor!

I think rather than YOU turning round to ME and asking ME if I've seen a 30 sec clip, YOU should be asking YOURSELF wether YOU'VE seen all the available evidence!! Because it is quite clear I've seen more than you have.

EDIT: And who is this fascist you're on about? You do know what a fascist is, don't you?

[edit on 9/4/09 by stumason]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

woa

First off the fascist remark was for the Copper

2nd , you can honestly tell me you agree with a guy getting chopped at

with a baton from BEHIND

3rd explain the first 40 secs of this vid please, as you are so well informed

4th I guess you will come up with some excuse for number 3 , so explain

what a Missle is then

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I actually do wonder if some people can read sometimes.

Where did I say I agreed with the coppers actions?

As for the rest of your post, I have actually addressed each point you made in other posts.

The whole encounter between Tomlinson and the Police lasted for over a 1/4 hr, yet you have come to a conclusion based on 30 secs of video. There are other videos and reams of pictures of the events of that day available on ATS and the wider web. Use your noggin and look them up, everyone else has managed it and I shouldn't have to spoon feed you the answers.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

no need to spoon me anything

you avoid my questions nicely

your unwillingness to answer them speaks volumes

you are seeing what you want to see, and ignoring the obvious

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Obviously I do, as you are quite clearly too lazy or incable of using Google...

Picture of protestor flooring a policeman:

Policeman injured during protest near where Tomlinson died:

Image clearly showing missiles having been thrown at police:

Images showing what else was happening in the immediate area near where Tomlinson died:

That's just a small sample of what is on the web, obviously. It illustrates there was alot happenning that day and it certainly wasn't the Police getting arsey over nothing. There were plenty of twats about that day causing trouble.

[edit on 10/4/09 by stumason]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join