It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police caught LIEING about Death of London Protester (Video Proof of police assaulting him unprovok

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

its seeing things like this that immediately makes my mind go off into wonderland wishing i was a superhero that could just teleport to that moment in time and bitch slap all those cops so hard it would put them all in the hospital and teleport away. if that happened everytime someone corrupt did something they would all think twice about the bitch slap master 2000.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

LOLOL!!!!!!

"Picutre of a protestor flooring a policeman" - WHAT - you mean that Old Lady grabbed a strapping great riot policeman & just flung him to the floor? Who is she, Supergran?

Are you sure one of the coppers behind him didn't flatten him? It looks more to me like he's lunging forward at that old lady.

You witter on about someone coming to a conclusion from 30 seconds of video, and yet try to paint a differnt picture with still images which represent a fraction of 1 second, and which can as demonstrated be taken totally out of context.

How do you know how the copper got a bleeding head? Maybe he headbutted a protestor but came of worse.

Are you a copper?

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Power_Semi]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by cnichols

This poor sod just wanted to walk away
with his hands IN HIS POCKETS
this has to be taken further

Which is uncaring as well, that person knew with his hands in his pockets there was no way to break his fall.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I find that people who blanket label all cops as evil are sociopaths and criminals. I believe that without exception, such people are only angry because the police represent the consequences that they have to pay for living a lawless lifestyle. Oh, sure, there's quite a few bad cops out there. The one in this video is one of them. However, on the other hand consider this: If I were to organize a game of tug-of-war between two groups, and I had all the bad cops I've ever met pulling on one end of the rope while all of the people I know who have been helped by the police pulling on the other end of the rope, the bad cops would be pulled into the mud pit before the game even started.

So you blanket label all those who feel that way about the police? Even those who have been victimized by the law. You said it yourself, "there's quite a few bad cops out there", so one can assume there are quite a few victims of police misconduct. Probably more victims than bad and good cops combined because one bad cop commits many acts. Not to mention even the good will follow the code and cover up for the bad.

I won't even touch your tug-of-war theory. It's too early to think that deep.

[edit on

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by Seany

Obviously I do, as you are quite clearly too lazy or incable of using Google...
Picture of protestor flooring a policeman:

Policeman injured during protest near where Tomlinson died:
[edit on 10-4-2009 by Power_Semi]

Yes they were injured eventually. And if any person does not carry themselves with respect, they should be injured. Once power is abused they lose the privledge of the position that gives them that power, in most peoples thinking.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

as far as we the people concerned its eye for eye. so far its dead police =0 dead people=1. we need to kill us a police man to settle the score.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86

I hope you're banned for that vile racist remark. As a coloured member I deplore you.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ponyboy_86

You gotta watch what you say man. There are snitches all up in here. Your opposition wants to hear you say that sort of thing so they can do a preemptive arrest on you.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

reply to post by cnichols

This poor sod just wanted to walk away
with his hands IN HIS POCKETS
this has to be taken further

Which is uncaring as well, that person knew with his hands in his pockets there was no way to break his fall.

That is my point , this chap , no matter what he has , or hasn't done

deserved to be cheap shotted from behind

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Topic, Please

It is understandable that tempers will flare when discussing an issue like this. However, it is even more important to maintain civility precisely for that reason.

Please do your best to focus on the topic, respect the rights of others to express opinions you may not agree with, and avoid the toxic allure of board rage.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Tentickles

What can that copper say now

Faced with this evidence

Anything he wants. He's a dog. On the payroll of the wallopers.

Never saw this footage before. It is sickening.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Hmm, lots of vitriol against the police, but not much in the way of ackowledgement of the fact that the IPCC has now begun a criminal investigation, ordered a new autopsy and has suspended the officer in question, who I might add volunteered his identity rather than hiding behind his ski-mask and riot shield.

Let Justice run it's course before spouting stupid lines supporting wide spread civil disorder or comparing it to the Rodney King debacle, which is another thing entirely..

Just because you guys think there will be trouble, most people won't bother going onto the streets and tearing up the place over one guys accidental death. Thankfully, the British public is a little more sensible than the gangbanger population of downtown LA.....

I don't give a flying nancy-tot if it was accidental.

You see a criminal activity such as a violent unprovoked bashing, you get pissy. The guy died likely due to this bags attack. Because this git was wearing a uniform, makes NO DIFFERENCE.

Bloody nora, Im in Australia and even I wanna see this POS fry for his crime. If that had been my dad, you bet..

Sheesh... Lets not get upset because theyre looking into it? You what?

Oo

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Faced with this evidence

This is why I imagine that the no photo copper law was passed .

Hard to dispute this evidence

good thing that to much was happening for the police to enforce this law

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Mod note: Please read this and refrain from personal commentary. -- Majic

*SNIP!*

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Majic]

[edit on 4/10/2009 by bloodcircle]

Mod edit: Member comment snipped. NEVER argue with a moderator in-thread or abuse the edit feature in this fashion. We will discuss this via U2U. -- Majic

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Faced with this evidence

This is why I imagine that the no photo copper law was passed .

Hard to dispute this evidence

good thing that to much was happening for the police to enforce this law

I agree, the only reason I can think of to pass such a ruling, if prevention of crime is the main agenda, is that they didn't wan people to see what the coppers were up to. That in itself is scary.

Some say it's a bad time this age of the camera, no privacy etc.... But times like this, I am glad we do have that on our side.

An eye for an eye needs an eye to start with.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

Awful behaviour from our police.
O.K. adrenelin must be pumping walking towards a large group of protestors, not knowing what to expect, but an attack like that was hardly helping to defuse the situation now was it?

OK i'm not being funny, but walking home after work, if you see a few hoodies fighting at a bus stop.. YOU AVOID THEM! CROSS OVER!
HOW...THE...HELL did he manage to get himself inbetween the protestors and a line of riot police?

I know I know.. we should be able to walk anywhere in safety, but common sense should tell you when its NOT a safe place to be.
Riot police will not take the time to ask questions......Who's protesting and who's just passing through?
just going home?
just going the shop?? as i'm sure most of the arrested say

I wonder what it would happen if a copper was floored then died 2 mins later

my sympathies to the family

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mr smith123

if a copper had died they would have tore the downtown apart

but on topic, the bloke was walking away with his back turned

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Cameras shed light on evil acts for the entire world to see.

Clearly to me a man was murdered unnecessarily by a London cop. While I'm not certain the cop is an evil man, he did commit an evil act against another human being regardless of what colors he wears or who he represents.

Maybe he was just caught up in the frenzy and was trying to impress his mates with the knockdown or maybe he’s just a bully and should have never been hired as a cop.

Nope, I doubt he intended to kill the guy, but for the sake of the Western World he needs to be fired and perhaps convicted of manslaughter.

Otherwise cops will see it as a free ticket to kill innocents at will and perhaps London will burn for being a part of this evil act.

Watching this video reminds me of watching Hollywood movies such as “Braveheart” where the King’s men (cops) abused their people and then gloated about it later over a brew and actually believed they were the righteous ones.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by verylowfrequency]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join