It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Obama returns to his Islamic roots, how many faithful will follow?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Animal

you are wasting your time , heliosprime is a dispensationalist christian, which was regarded as a heresy and satanic by old church elders , whether protestant,catholic or russian orthodox ,

this doctrine according to the Russian orthodox church , was created by christian zionists , and was havily funded by jews like Rothschild,koen and other international bankers . This christian doctrine is nothing ,but satanic and i would say ,looking at the destruction this doctrine , it is the church of satan himself . even some Catholic elders and some protestant churchs agree with this

this christain doctrine is heavily zionist , and will be responsible for rise of the antichrist , who will be american /israeli jew

www.thetruthsetsyoufree.org...

the fall of moral values ,promiscousity ,and destructive behaviour was stated by protocols of zion , has been successful due to media and subversion of religion by christian zionists who destroyed christianity
read more :

Add to those rather astonishing facts the information above from The Jewish Encyclopedia , namely, that Rabbi Nahman is also the father of the Dispensationalist Doctrine (which--for Christian Dispensationalists-- includes the pre-trib rapture idea, an idea with English and Scotish roots which go back fewer than 200 years), and one can see quite a can of worms opening! Since this teaching presently dominates eschatology in most Baptist and Pentecostal churches (and a few others), the Jewish Encyclopedia’s information about 13th century teaching in the Kabbala should be a big red flag for Christians steeped in that doctrine. The Kabbala (Cabala) is an anti-Christian compilation, written, in this case by a Rabbi who was exiled from Spain for his militant anti-Christ arguments. Millennial doctrine long pre-dates Rabbi Nachman, but his fabrication of Dispensationalist-Millennialism-- with a messiah other than Jesus!--is a clear warning that no such teaching is taught in the Bible.

-------

Once it is seen that the roots of the Doctrine of Dispensationalism are traceable to an anti-Christian, anti-Bible source, and that this doctrine was articulated in the 13th century, we begin to look for other questionable connections. Given that this same source (along with Maimonides in the 12th century) also articulated the Zionist idea at that early date, and that Dispensationalism without Zionist Israel is an omelet without eggs, we begin to wonder about the virtual monopoly of Christian eschatology and evangelism by Christian Zionists (HERE - HERE). As we wonder, it becomes ever more clear that the guiding hand behind Dispensationalist Doctrine is not the God of the Bible.
www.fixedearth.com...

--
The long and the short of all this is: Dispensationalist-led Christian evangelism is toiling with might and main to help anti-Christ Judaism fulfill its Talmud/ Kabbala plan for making the Zionist’s “messiah”--said by their leaders to be the Jewish State they named “Israel”--the seat of a global empire with them in control.

-------

Neither the Dispensationalist brand of Millennialism nor the plain Pre-Millennial brand can exist without a literal interpretation of the “thousand years” of Rev.20. That much is certain. Curious, isn’t it, that the source of the Dispensationalist brand of literal interpretation--which is heard everywhere--should come from the anti-Christ, mystic Kabbala?
www.fixedearth.com...

this form of christiansit is the worst form and worser than satanism itself , as satanism has not killed as many people as this form of christianity (millions dead in iraq,Palestine,Iran etc. to protect the so called God chosen people-'jews' or should i say 'spawn of satan ' )

[

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
reply to post by Animal

you are wasting your time , heliosprime is a dispensationalist christian, which was regarded as a heresy and satanic by old church elders , whether protestant,catholic or russian orthodox ,

[

You could not be more wrong..........

But nice try, how about doing some real research........

PS "spoken like a true 12er"..........

[edit on 11-4-2009 by heliosprime]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

What a load of bull flop!~

Your 'points'....Actually, the FY2010 Military expenditures budget is US$534B, compared to the previous Bush administration budget of US$513B. Seems to me a military spending INCREASE.

Increased social spending is what is needed in the midst of this financial crisis. NOTHING was done by Hoover in 1929....and the result was the Great Depression.

World wide abortion? Who cares? There are too many people anyway...

In any event, all this talk about "Allah", and muslims is ridiculous. There is no God, no Allah, no magical imaginary friend in the sky controlling everything. The sooner our species grows up and realizes this, that rational thinking trumps 'magical' thinking, the better off we will be.

Religion, and its various ilk, have set us back a multitude of times....the last 2000 years were wasted because of the hysterical beliefs in magical beings, and the fighting and killing and mayhem that resulted.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Perhaps these will help you understand....

and you go on to show that in islamic traditions they do not worship YOUR god so they are evil? are you serious mate?

Now the vilness of muhammad...

The Koran describes Muhammad's massacre of the Jews main.faithfreedom.org... which leads modern Moslems to think such behavior is a good thing.

funny because i distinctly recall early CHRISTIANS killing muslims as well. perhaps that is why it still seems like a good idea today?

After the battle all 700 men left in the tribe were slaughtered in one day the unfortunates being forced to dig their own graves before their heads were struck off. The women were enslaved. Muslims always prized females not only because they could be used to do domestic work, but also because they could used to used to satisfy their carnal appetites of their owners and also be used as breeding stock to breed more slaves. Islamic enslavement of the non-believer continues today in the Sudan and Mauritania. In fact Islamic genocide against the non-believer is occurring in the Sudan.

Slavery is BAD i agree, but because PART of t6he islamic / muslim community perpetuates these crimes does not give you license to label them ALL in such a manner.

I tried to wade through the rest of the crap you posted on why muslims are bad, but honestly it is all fear mongering, sensationalism, and drivel.

sure, the muslim / islamic communities are not perfect and some of them do ugly things and have done many ugly things in te past. so has the jewish community, the christian community, the buddhist community and so on. we are human animals mate we do ugly things. we should learn from these but because they happened does not make us evil as a species.

could you also be more specific on this? how exactly did obama destroy '233 years of american history, culture, and faith in just 100 days or less'?

i mean SPECIFICALLY.

it is easy to make bold statements, it is another thing to back them up. when you are so heartedly bashing major cultural groups as well as major political groups it helps if present an argument with meat on its bones-something you have yet to do here. i am not saying your statements have no merit, simply that you have not yet shown us that there is any.

i look forward to your clarification.

Piece by piece obamassiah is dismantling america....

Point-a massive increase in social spending while reducing military spending including missle defense at a time when NK and Iran are building up.

Ohnoes, spending money on the USA rather than on bombs to drop on some islamic / muslim nation you hate, how terribad.

Point-a massive takeover of private sector companies, the firing of the GM CEO.

He took over corporations? The government now runs them? I dont think so. Yes they have a vested interest (our money) and calling for the CEO of a company who took billions of OUR money only to NOT improve the situation of his company should be booted. so to that -yawn...

Point-Funding world abortion

Um, maybe you havent herd but there are a LOT of us out here that support abortion, so just because YOUR beliefs say it is wrong does not make it WRONG for us that dont subscribe to your particular 'book'.

So your point on why obama is destroying the nations history and culture in just 100 days is pretty weak mate, as is your rants against islamic and muslim traditions.

i obvioulsy wont change yer mind and honestly i dont care to. enjoy your box mate.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

What a load of bull flop!~

Your 'points'....Actually, the FY2010 Military expenditures budget is US$534B, compared to the previous Bush administration budget of US$513B. Seems to me a military spending INCREASE.

err...explain this idiocy then....

Gates called for $1.4 billion in cuts to missile defense as part of a budget plan he says will "reshape the priorities" of the Pentagon and "rebalance this department's programs in order to institutionalize and finance our capabilities to fight the wars we are in today and the scenarios we are most likely to face in the years ahead."

Among the proposed cuts would come the end of the "multiple kill vehicle" program -- a hovering machine meant to shoot down enemy missiles, even from space.

Other high-tech missile defense programs would also be scaled back. The second prototype aircraft of the Airborne Laser -- a Boeing 747-mounted laser meant to intercept missiles near their launch areas -- would be terminated and the design efforts to date turned into research and development.

Gates said he also would cancel plans to increase the number of ground-based interceptors in Alaska, a move opposed by Alaska's top officials, among others.

www.foxnews.com...

The only way for islam to defeat the american army is to have one of their vile ilk as comander.....

Obamassiah is cutting the very programs needed to stop a missle attack from Iran, home of his best friend..........

The point is how soon will he show his true self as a worshiper of allah.....(satan)

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal

i obvioulsy wont change yer mind and honestly i dont care to. enjoy your box mate.

Hey thanks, Jack and I are having a great time here in the box...

Rest assured neither of us would change any minds here, but the discussion is worth having anyway. Watch carefully, Obamassiah will not stop with being the US prez....he will be the world "messiah" perhaps even the 12 mahdi himself........

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal

Perhaps these will help you understand....

The pagan Arabs worshipped the Moon-god Allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day; making a pilgrimage to Mecca; running around the temple of the Moon-god called the Kabah; kissing the black stone; killing an animal in sacrifice to the Moon-god; throwing stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; giving alms to the poor, etc.

The Muslim's claim that Allah is the God of the Bible and that Islam arose from the religion of the prophets and apostles is refuted by solid, overwhelming archeological evidence. Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god. As such, it is sheer idolatry and must be rejected by all those who follow the Torah and Gospel. moongod.htm

Now we are going to get into a Pagan Vs. Christian debate? \

Aside from the fact that you are so far off on the whole "pagan arabs" line you're spewing, let's consider that EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN HOLIDAY is taken from pagan tradition.....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You can't think "what if" in these matters. If Obama did that most of the country would go ape _ _ it! It would be suicide for the rest of his presidency. Just not happening in my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Obama is into voodoo not islam, christianity, judaism, or any other. The religion of the white house is voodoo.

Any voodoo people here, that will explin this to everyone here?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Claiming President-elect Barack Obama has roots in the Islamic religion, an Egyptian cleric has broadcast a plea (video clip) urging Obama to convert to Islam while warning if the U.S. doesn’t withdraw its troops from the Middle East and provide aid to Muslims, those “eager for [death]” will attack America.

Not since he ran from trinity church over a year ago has he been near a christian church, but has he been secretly attending a mosque?

He went to a mosque in Turkey.......Does he have prayer rugs on airforce one?

Trinity Church isn't a Christian Church.

I thought he was using his Magical Flying Carpet (or flying unicorn to get around.)

Being Obamessiah, can't he just materialize where ever he wants or is he just everywhere at all times?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Just have to say, I adore your avatar - I love Gavin Larsen (it is him, isn't it?)

Makes a nice change from all the doom and gloom ones.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

KEVIN...larson....I think....

But, your're welcome....

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Just checked - it's Gary Larson lol.

Anyway, he's brilliant.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Now you are just being silly! Do you think that this type of silly rant is going to bring anyone into our conservative ranks?

Your future post will now be just dismissed as humor, sarcasm or parody and not given even the slightest bit of consideration for having any validity what so ever.

Man up and quit whining!

Topic...How will we know when Obama returns to his Islamic roots? Will he wear a turban or something?

whats wrong with a turban???

I think he would look so good in one

Make the wifey wears a black sheet and the girls 2.'

I love you Obama

ALAH AKKKBAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

DING DING DING DING!!!!!

YOU now win....Final Question....'What was the name of the cartoon panel that brought him fame and fortune'????

EXTRA Credit....Name of the Cartoonist.....

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Yeah...Gary Larson....but that's only half of the prize-winning answer....you must know the title of his cartoons....

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

the far side, weed, you dingbat, lol.

This is not on the topic.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Far Side???

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

spellbound wins....

*Edit*...Bald Champion is a close second....the 'runner up'....

Sorry, the only prizes are the sense of accomplishment....but, kudos to all that have won!!!

[edit on 4/12/0909 by weedwhacker]

*second edit*....Yeah! I am distracting from the original 'point' of the thread....because it is ludricous in the extreme.

There used to be a (an) unspoken rule that a new President would at least be given 100 days in Office....well, sure, it's pretty arbitrary......but, sheesh!!!! We haven't even gotten to 100 days yet!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

spellbound wins....

*Edit*...Bald Champion is a close second....the 'runner up'....

Sorry, the only prizes are the sense of accomplishment....but, kudos to all that have won!!!

look at the time - killed by the bell

Back to topic

I WILL OBEY YOU BARACK OSAMA!

You ask and I will do my leader!

My anointed king!

Alah it is!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join