It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Obama returns to his Islamic roots, how many faithful will follow?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Bald Champion

No, the correct spelling is 'Allah'....

BTW...I do NOT believe in 'allah'....nor 'god'....nor 'jesus' or even 'Jezus' (except that "Jezus" is an ATS member in good standing)....

I don't happen to believe in a any 'deity' whatsoever.....

This thread, about President Obama, and his 'islamic roots' is a bunch of bollocks....I use that term to circumvent the T&C of ATS....only because the three amigos will get it, as well as many of the Mods....

I prefer to view people WITHOUT such biases....and I invite others to do so as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

he's cutting the fat from unnecessary projects. Do you really think a missile shield is necessary? Once the first nuke goes off, it's game over for the human species. Just because he cuts funding for the missile defense system, it doesn't mean that he's cutting the military budget, just shifting money from one place which doesn't warrant maximum importance to an area such as providing for body armor/vehicle armor, bombs, and money to maintain every else we have. I say that's a pretty good trade-off.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus24

he's cutting the fat from unnecessary projects. Do you really think a missile shield is necessary? Once the first nuke goes off, it's game over for the human species. Just because he cuts funding for the missile defense system, it doesn't mean that he's cutting the military budget, just shifting money from one place which doesn't warrant maximum importance to an area such as providing for body armor/vehicle armor, bombs, and money to maintain every else we have. I say that's a pretty good trade-off.

So its ok for you that the very system that could stop incoming nuke missles is being cut in favor of "body armor"? So instead of a system to keep millions safer, it better to protect ONE? These are not "sane" choices...

Cut some stupid bridge for frogs in califorinia.....!!!!!!!!

But, if your intent is to bring america down for your muslim buddies, then cutting missle defense makes sense........

It only takes a single EMP nuke over kansas to wipe out all communications nationwide for decades.......

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Trinity Church isn't a Christian Church.

err trinity church is about as "christian" as the dome of the rock........

The vile trash spoken by the traitor wright is far from the teachings of Jesus...........20 years obamassiah listened to that filth.....its easy to do when your a demon of allah........

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Trinity Church isn't a Christian Church.

err trinity church is about as "christian" as the dome of the rock........

The vile trash spoken by the traitor wright is far from the teachings of Jesus...........20 years obamassiah listened to that filth.....its easy to do when your a demon of allah........

Is ALLAH real even??? or Is Allah satan???
I have become a muslim for Obama

Really,,,,, are you okay??? Too much RUSH or what?

the point of this thread is...

so many questions

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus24

So its ok for you that the very system that could stop incoming nuke missles is being cut in favor of "body armor"? So instead of a system to keep millions safer, it better to protect ONE? These are not "sane" choices...

Cut some stupid bridge for frogs in califorinia.....!!!!!!!!

But, if your intent is to bring america down for your muslim buddies, then cutting missle defense makes sense........

It only takes a single EMP nuke over kansas to wipe out all communications nationwide for decades.......

I think you've lost it...

Do you envision Islamasists falling from the sky or what?

1 single nuke FLYING into US airspace and its game over mankind- the imaginary Jihadists will not arrive because you will be crispy fried and unable to complete your fantasy.

There are hotlines you can call...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

I think you've lost it...

Do you envision Islamasists falling from the sky or what?

1 single nuke FLYING into US airspace and its game over mankind- the imaginary Jihadists will not arrive because you will be crispy fried and unable to complete your fantasy.

There are hotlines you can call...

(author makes huge sigh) Perhaps you should research a few things before trying to indiacte my mental state. A single 100 MT bomb at 20 miles perhaps will simply fry all communications, the blast and radiation are not significant......

"These electromagnetic pulses propagate from the burst point of the nuclear weapon to the line of sight on the earth's horizon, potentially covering a vast geographic region in doing so simultaneously, moreover, at the speed of light," said Wood. "For example, a nuclear weapon detonated at an altitude of 400 kilometers over the central United States would cover, with its primary electromagnetic pulse, the entire continent of the United States and parts of Canada and Mexico."

www.worldnetdaily.com...

and if the source does not work for you try this one...

www.janes.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

do research yourself , instead of spiting hate filled bile ,

instead of loving satanic Israel ,and dispenstionisit Christianity's which is satanic , go love jesus , at least muslims respect jesus , the jews and their talmud hates him , and calls his mother mary a whore and you bend backwards for Israel .

100 MT bomb at 20 miles

there are 100 mt bombs in existence , do you pull facts outta of your azz

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Kombatt98]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

Just pulled this from my arse, just for you.....Ignorance of the capabilities of an enemy is sure suicide....

shieldamerica.org...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Sorry if any of this has been pointed out already on this threat, but there is NOTHING wrong with have a Muslim president - or a Jewish president, Buddhist president, or atheist president. In fact, I look forward to the day when we begin to elect presidents who share a broader spectrum of religious views. There is no reason to start fussing about Obama being Muslim - even though he isn't. He is guaranteed this right by the Constitution of the United States, Article IV:

"no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust in the United States."

And let us not forget the FIRST AMENDMENT!

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

When it boils down to it, we were never truly a Christian nation. "In God We Trust" was placed on our currency during the Civil War, and it was a move during the Cold War to put "Under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance.

What about the Treaty of Tripoli, signed in 1796?

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never have entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."

"The government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion."

Along similar lines, this statement by John Tyler:

"The United States have adventured upon a great and noble experiment, which is believed to have been hazarded in the absence of all previous precedent -- that of total separation of Church and State. No religious establishment by law exists among us. The conscience is left free from all restraint and each is permitted to worship his Maker after his own judgment. The offices of the Government are open alike to all. No tithes are levied to support an established Hierarchy, nor is the fallible judgment of man set up as the sure and infallible creed of faith. The Mohammedan, if he will to come among us would have the privilege guaranteed to him by the constitution to worship according to the Koran; and the East Indian might erect a shrine to Brahma, if it so pleased him. Such is the spirit of toleration inculcated by our political Institutions."

Thomas Paine:

I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I know of...Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbelieve them all."

John Adams:

"Twenty times in the course of my late reading, have I been upon the point of breaking out, "This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it!"

James Madison:

"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise."
"During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution."

Thomas Jefferson:

Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.

Yeah, Jefferson also said that if there had been no priests, there would be no infidels, and that the purpose of religion was to give power to the system, and to limit those who think for themselves.

Sorry for the rant, I just feel that it needed to be said. I'm not anti-religion by any mean, but I just feel that we will not progress as a people (humanity in general) until we start to accept and respect those who are different from us. It is no different from the struggle of civil rights in the 1960s, and completely vital for humanity to realize that we are, to quote the Dalai Lama, part of global tribe.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

Nice effort............but islam is an abomination to the LORD GOD.

God — The Koran asserts that the god of Islam is the God of Christians and Jews (Sura 29:46). Nothing could be farther from the truth.7

The god of Islam, Allah, is most definitely not the God of the Bible. Allah is presented in the Koran as an autocratic ruler who is aloof and arbitrary (Sura 5:40). Allah is unknowable whereas the God of the Bible is knowable (2 Timothy 1:12). Allah is impersonal, unlike the personal God the Scriptures reveal (1 Peter 5:6-7). Allah is unitarian (Sura 4:48) whereas the God of the Bible is trinitarian (2 Corinthians 13:14). Here is what the Koran says about the God of the Bible (Sura 4:171): “Believe in Allah and say not ‘Trinity.’ Cease! It is better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from his transcendent majesty that he should have a son.”

Allah is capricious (Sura 2:284), whereas the true God is trustworthy. And Allah is never anywhere presented as a god of love — which is the essence of the nature of the true God (1 John 4:7-16).

Jesus — The Koran denies point blank that Jesus was the Son of God (Sura 112:2-3). It also denies His atoning sacrifice by claiming that he never died (Sura 4:157). A substitute died for Him on the Cross. Jesus was translated to Heaven, like Enoch, where He will remain until He returns to kill all pigs, destroy all crosses, and convert the world to Islam. Jesus will marry, reign for 40 years and then die and be buried next to Muhammad in Medina.8 Jesus is characterized in the Koran as nothing more than “an apostle of Allah” (Sura 4:171).

www.apologeticsindex.org...

Please provide the name of the "muslim" who was a founder of the US?

Oh and as for your "quotes"....you have no understanding of the rants against the king as the head of the english church do you.....

[edit on 9-5-2009 by heliosprime]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well how much longer til obama the vile finds his roots. Thus far it would seem he is slowly announcing that very fact. Praising islam for things it never did while condeming america for being christian by denying it is anylonger christian.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Excellent points. Obama did everything he could to distance himself from his Muslim heritage during the campaign. Now that the deed is done, he is slowly revealing his true colors. He was certainly quoting the Koran like a champ in Cairo.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Heliosprime,

I think your points are valid and thought provoking. There are many immature souls here on ATS who have opted out of the philosophical mindwork required to take a stand on faith. They decide to opt out instead. Therefore they belittle anyone who does take a stand on faith. They say we need to be peaceful and neutral and not bother each other...but this is a lie. Our actions do affect others and this we must we must face.

Obama can not be trusted. He even said to George Stephanopolis (sp) on ABC, "My Muslim Faith...oh yeah I mean my Christian faith." He bowed to the Muslim Leader and he accepted that gold necklace from the saudi king....which can only be given to muslims. If he was Christian, he would be in church every Sunday...for crying out loud, when I have large responsibilities weighing on me I depend on my faith at those times more than others. He is tagging every front door with GPS coordinates for the census, he is talking about having a volunteer(required) young peoples work force, He is taking over US industry, he wants to socialize healthcare, has taken over banking....he can not be trusted. This is why we have not seen he real birth certificate...he is muslim and not even a natural born citizen.

My friend is a christian who recently fled from Iraq. You would not believe the way the muslims treat the Christians there, without the US troops doing anything about it. Beheadings, crucifixions, burning down businesses, raping, cutting off hands and feet. Christians do not act this way. So fellow ATS's I dare you to tell me Christianity is as violent is islam...it is not! islam is to be feared and Barack is too entangled in it to be trusted. Barack is a liar...there is a war between muslims and Christians and it will be with us until the end of the age.

Your point about the Electro Magnetic Pulse is valid. This is something we as a nation (the USA) needs to really work to defend ourselves. I am very alarmed more are not talking about it.

I do take a stand on my faith and I will never agree to disagree. I can not be neutral. To be neutral is to be ignorant. Moral Relativism will be the downfall of the United States of America and Europe. I can not view the facts and ignore them. I deny ignorance. I will take a stand.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
My friend is a christian who recently fled from Iraq. You would not believe the way the muslims treat the Christians there, without the US troops doing anything about it. Beheadings, crucifixions, burning down businesses, raping, cutting off hands and feet. Christians do not act this way.

The Kansas City man charged with assassinating abortion doctor George Tiller in his church a week ago warned Sunday that more violence is coming.

link

One example of many, I chose this one due to its timely nature. Christians (SOME CHRISTIANS) are just as bad as SOME MUSLIMS.

To make the statement that it is so is, well, ignorant.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Animal]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just another reason I hate religion.

It was just the earliest forms of separating people...yet it still continues today.

Have good moral's. Believe what you want. Not some book.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

Have good moral's.

So where did "morals" come from? err perhaps and old book called the Bible....as set down to man from God. It is uneducated ignorance to even think otherwise...........

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Allah Akbaaaaarrrrrrrrrr

Now that my master has shown his true faith we will butcher and stew all white,conservative christians here ALLAHERICA!!!!

ALLAH AKKKKBAAAAAAARRRRRRRa!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

Have good moral's.

So where did "morals" come from? err perhaps and old book called the Bible....as set down to man from God. It is uneducated ignorance to even think otherwise...........

Wow, the ignorance of this comment almost knocked me unconscious!

I truly PITY anyone who actually believes the bible is the word of GOD rather than the word of MAN (literally i mean men).

Feel free to indoctrinate yourself with words written eons ago to subjugate humanity, that is fine. But please do not try to tell me I, or anyone else is ignorant, for seeing the REALITY that morality did not begin with the bible.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
And again we shall see Helios anit muslim post and again about Obama. COme on helios get over it he won you lost, and if he is to be a muslim so what? isnt US the land of the free?

Ohh on another note mate, gold are not allowed to be weared by muslims according to my knowledge. So the "OMFG he got a gold chain from some saudi oil prince which US has benefitted of in last 30 years" theory do not hold water mate.

salem aleikum

Loke.:.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join