It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Obama returns to his Islamic roots, how many faithful will follow?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Claiming President-elect Barack Obama has roots in the Islamic religion, an Egyptian cleric has broadcast a plea (video clip) urging Obama to convert to Islam while warning if the U.S. doesn’t withdraw its troops from the Middle East and provide aid to Muslims, those “eager for [death]” will attack America.

therealbarackobama.wordpress.com... ur-footsteps/

When Obamassiah does realise his true faith and returns to islam, how many of his faithful will convert? Will acorn convert in mass? Will the media have mass televised conversions? Will chris mattews find "peace" in islam?

The following is an important fact pointing toward Obamas soon return to the faith of his father.

President Obama has not attended church services on any of the 11 Sundays since he took office, despite his pledge to find a new church after quitting Trinity United nearly a year ago because of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s incendiary rhetoric.

foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com...

Not since he ran from trinity church over a year ago has he been near a christian church, but has he been secretly attending a mosque?

He went to a mosque in Turkey.......Does he have prayer rugs on airforce one?

Make no mistake he will soon realise his roots and make a grand public show................

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Not this again. I'll repeat what I have said many times.

Why should we care? Why is it important? This is America, land of free religion.
There are always people willing to die for their religion.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Why should we care? Why is it important? This is America, land of free religion.
There are always people willing to die for their religion.

The answer to why care is in you own last line............There are always people willing to die for their religion.

Perhaps after he 'outs" his islamic faith masses convert and freedom of religion becomes "history" when busses begin to take tours of the homes of those who refuse to convert............

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I WILL FOLLOW!!!!!

I LOVE YOU MY SAVIOR!

ALALALALALALALALALALALALHHHHHH

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Acorn......oh boy, that's a religion in and of itself! If I get onto that i'll rant for pages.

I'd have to assume at least a million people would convert. At least a million.

He's a big symbol for the USA, masses are blind, their will is limited to the bidding of the gov't. Why (If obama is muslim) wouldn't they follow the fad of there greatest star.

Scientology got a move toward this shenanigan, when Tom Cruise and other celebrities came out announcing it.

Pathetic. Really is.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This is funny,

So you think that obama is going to convert to islam, and then try to convert america to islam?

And maybe he hasn't attended church because he is busy, he does have an economy to fix and all, right? Isnt that what you whiny right wingers want? Isn't that why the man isnt even entitled to enjoy a nice sports show on his day off?

Yet again, more extremely stretched headlines that have nothing to do with the article.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If Obama hasn't had anything to do with religion since he left Trinity United, I don't think he's going to get involved with one any time soon. Alludeing to his visiting a mosque I think has nothing to do with anything--it was a publicity stunt. That would kinda be like saying, since he visited the Western Wall and wore a yahmaka [spelling?], he's going to become a Jew.

But, if he did return to his muslim roots, I don't see very many people following him. I could be wrong though.

In any event, I bet Chris Matthews will continue to get tingly feelings running up his leg whenever Obama uhs and ums.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
This is funny,

So you think that obama is going to convert to islam, and then try to convert america to islam?

Obamassiah does not need to "convert" america, when he returns to islam, the obamatrons will leap off that cliff willingly and attack all who don't convert............

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Another pointless thread. Show me one piece of evidence that proves anything about Obama having ties to Islam, and we can talk. Until then you just look like a whiny child who is mad because the naughty librarian didnt get elected.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
This is funny,

Obamassiah does not need to "convert" america, when he returns to islam, the obamatrons will leap off that cliff willingly and attack all who don't convert............

I will kill

I will jump

OBAMA IS MY SAVIOR

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Obama went to school in Indonesia when he grew up there. On the school records, his religion was noted as Muslim. Back then, only muslims were allowed to attend schools in Indonesia.

I believe that Obama himself has said that he grew up muslim several times and that his father was muslim.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
To the OP: This is fearmongering -- unwarranted and hysterically inaccurate fearmongering.

When I vacationed on a Med Cruise I visited a Mosque in Istanbul. It's called 'tourism'...

Oddly, I had no sudden urge to become a Moslem, nor was I struck by lightning.

I've visited Catholic churches as well, as a tourist. Didn't make me want to become a Catholic (although I DID fear a lightning strike in those instances...remember, the 'god' of jehovah is a vengeful 'god'...but, he LOVES you!!! Ah, how cute - and confusing). So no, no sudden revelation to convert to Catholicism...or to Christianity, for that matter.

I once visited a friend for his Seder dinner....definately do not want to be Jewish!

In fact, there is not ONE 'organized religion' that I wish to belong to.

Groucho Marx said it best: "I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would accept me!"

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i have never seen such scare mungering in my life.. let me point out some facts.

1) you have stated that muslims are bad people and want to take over the world.. Wrong

2) Muslims and there followers are as nutty as the next person "true"

3) the goverments play you like a fiddle

4) geroge and co was best mates with you know who oil chaps you know who! that guy he bowed to

5) they use it against you as FEAR..

6) who gives a rats behind if he was a muslim or not?

7) who gives a rats behind if he aint?

8) rasicts come in many froms via fear of the uknown.. "it is coz i is black"?

9) deny ignorance.. opne your eyes watch close.. you will find them all in chahooots with each other and religion is the frontman..

10) when the time comes to depopulate the planet they dont CARE who is going to be on the list or what god you belive in..

The plan they have does not include you or me....

be warey of fasle proffits.. thats right.. every leader is a false prophit..

untill the day comes when the men with no voice decied to make there voice heard, that is the day of armagedon.

our voice. the ones who watch the fools will make our voice known.

Im sick of muslims im sick of christians im sick of people fighting im sick to death of reading right wing left wing retarded posts that have been drilled into you and your for farthers to give you an identity

life is worth more.. we are being screwed.. money power arogance god religion

all serve one thing TO KEEP YOU DUMB.

rant over "and i was nice"

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I love you OBAMA

"I will be come a MUSLIMSITS for you"

MY savior

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Obama went to school in Indonesia when he grew up there. On the school records, his religion was noted as Muslim. Back then, only muslims were allowed to attend schools in Indonesia.

I believe that Obama himself has said that he grew up muslim several times and that his father was muslim.

Am I out of line in asking for more than people's word on this? No one seems to be able to produce ANY documentation on this.

Also, He has never said, to my knowledge, that he was raised muslim. He has said that he was raised by a muslim father...big difference...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I believe in any person's right to serve the Divine Source however they find best, without harm to anyone else. Is the President of the United States bound to attend any religious service as part of his job description? He/She may be, I'm not sure since I haven't investigated this.

Even so, I wonder if it's possible to be a good person concerned with the betterment of the people -- and the world at large -- without being herded into a building every week at a certain time to prove one's allegiance to what is right, what is true, and if geared towards the Christ, to honor and follow the teachings of that great Messenger of Truth? . . .

I've seen in my personal experience that honest and caring people do not require proof of such, while game-artists and self-seekers demand it. Not of themselves, of course.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No, your not out of line. But, the problem is that it's kinda hard to source stuff seen on television unless you know exactly what to search for on YouTube.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
No, your not out of line. But, the problem is that it's kinda hard to source stuff seen on television unless you know exactly what to search for on YouTube.

But thats just it. There IS no source. Its just a bunch of fear mongerers, spreading propaganda.

I have heard all of these things(religious accusations, birth location issues, etc) hundreds of times now, and there is one common fact in all the accusations: NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE HAS BEEN PRESENTED FOR ANY OF THEM.

I am not an Obama disciple. I am very dissapointed in much of what he has done of yet. But how bout we worry about the ACTUAL ISSUES instead of the BLATANT DISIFNO/DISTRACTIONS that have been put out there.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I smell a great big stinking pile of fly ridden bullhooey...

... is that enough for the short line police?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Claiming President-elect Barack Obama has roots in the Islamic religion, an Egyptian cleric has broadcast a plea (video clip) urging Obama to convert to Islam while warning if the U.S. doesn’t withdraw its troops from the Middle East and provide aid to Muslims, those “eager for [death]” will attack America.

therealbarackobama.wordpress.com... ur-footsteps/

When Obamassiah does realise his true faith and returns to islam, how many of his faithful will convert? Will acorn convert in mass? Will the media have mass televised conversions? Will chris mattews find "peace" in islam?

The following is an important fact pointing toward Obamas soon return to the faith of his father.

President Obama has not attended church services on any of the 11 Sundays since he took office, despite his pledge to find a new church after quitting Trinity United nearly a year ago because of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s incendiary rhetoric.

He went to a mosque in Turkey.......Does he have prayer rugs on airforce one?

Make no mistake he will soon realise his roots and make a grand public show................

Rubbish, pure R-U-B-B-I-S-H.

I have to ask, one ATS member to another that you rethink this type of post(ing) as it detracts from an intelligent exchange of ideas and is purely 'baiting' others into conflicts, which serve NO purpose.

I am not a 'religious' man, nor will I ever be, at least that I am aware of. Personally it makes me happy to hear he has not been to church for the last 11 weeks, IMHO 'religiosity' is bad for the brain, bad for people and bad for the world in general.

BUT, I am also a fairly accepting of individuality SO if he was to go to church I do not care which church it was...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join