It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Deception: Wake up people!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If you do the research on the claims made in the videos I have posted, you will quickly learn. It is not about Republicans or Democrats. They are all in collusion. We are being lied to and our constitutions are being eroded. I refuse to go quietly into the night and live a life of servitude. www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have downloaded it, just have not watched it yet. Perhaps I will do that tonight.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by drummerroy39
I refuse to go quietly into the night and live a life of servitude.

How about just going qiuetly period?

There are already plenty of hate spewing, Anti-Obama threads. Take your pick.

Funny how the argument that Obama was underqualified to be President as his roots were nothing more than that of a Community Organizer has vanished. And now that he is POTUS he is part of the machiavellian Illuminati. Utterly preposterous.

No thanks......yawn.

KK

[edit on 9-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If you are going to watch it on youtube, this is a better version, all in one piece, and there's a HQ button for quite nice quality.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by RubberBaron]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Lets get one thing straight, I don't hate the man, I just hate what he is doing. As I have stated before, please do yourself and the rest of free America a favor. Watch the videos and see if what they are saying is not true. (DENY IGNORANCE)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Funny how the argument that Obama was underqualified to be President as his roots were nothing more than that of a Community Organizer has vanished. And now that he is POTUS he is part of the machiavellian Illuminati. Utterly preposterous.

Of course it has. The "Obama is X/Y/Z" hate-mongering has so many gaping holes in it that the Illuminati theory is the only way to get around them.

"He wasn't born in America!" Well, there are multiple newspapers in Hawaii that announced his birth. So, if we are to believe that he wasn't born in America, and that somebody planted these articles nearly 50 years ago, and the Republicans, Democrats, John McCain, Hillary Clinton, the CIA, and Homeland Security all turned a blind eye to this fact, then your only option is to believe that he has been groomed since birth for this position. Illuminati.

"He didn't register for selective service until..." Actually, it's documented that he registered when he was 18. If you want to believe otherwise, then you have to believe that somebody had the power to change the records, and did so. Illuminati.

Most of the idiots bashing community organizers (I'm talking about the actual politicians, not the generic civilians) don't even understand that there are community organizers in both parties, and they are the people who get the actual work done. You guys don't want a ban on "automatic weapons?" Try accomplishing that without the community organiizing of pro-gun Political Action Committees. There were actually community organizers at the RNC, and they left feeling pretty insulted. You can't win an election if you alienate the people who drum up support for your campaign. That was a huge mistake, on their part.

With that said, I think that we have a very corrupt system and all of our politicians play a part in that.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by theWCH]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Lets get one thing straight, I don't hate the man, I just hate what he is doing. As I have stated before, please do yourself and the rest of free America a favor. Watch the videos and see if what they are saying is not true. (DENY IGNORANCE)

With all due respect, the program is titled "The Obama Deception"
( A rose by any other name...)

It was produced by Alex Jones. ( Consider the source.) Honestly, I used to support AJ when I was early on my path for truth and enlightenment until I sifted through all of the subterfuge.

( I watched 2 of the videos.) I can spot propaganda a mile away.( Not to mention a savvy marketing effort to sell DVD's.)

Not looking for a tit-for-tat bro, but I do service what I sell.

DENY IGNORANTS.

Regards.........KK

[edit on 9-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by theWCH

I have no issue with respect to his Citizenship. What I have issue with is his failure to repeal the Patriot Act, as promised. I have issue with the repealing of NAFTA, which he also promised. I have issue with Iraq and his promise to remove soldiers immediately. Along with a dozen other new policies he is implementing so fast, we don't even get to see whats coming down the pike until it is too late.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by drummerroy39]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Ohh my GOD, Unlike you I can see past the propaganda, and glean for accurate information. Expand your mind and look at the bigger picture. I don't give rats A$$ about the source, only about the accurate processing of information. (DENY IGNORANCE)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ohh my GOD, Unlike you I can see past the propaganda, and glean for accurate information. Expand your mind and look at the bigger picture. I don't give rats A$$ about the source, only about the accurate processing of information. (DENY IGNORANCE)

To me, a source is important, so we can agree to disagree on that.

There were no opposing views presented in the video. It was "one-sided." Like-minded interviewees were chosen and soundbites edited to further an agenda. By definition, propaganda.

Sometimes we see what we want to see. To confirm our belief system and boost our confidence and ego. I love questioning the motivation of people and am often proven wrong. That is good. It makes me wiser and a sharper adversary.

I do agree we share the desire to process accurate information but we are both mired by our interpretation of things based on past experiences and perceived realities.

It is doubtful you and I will convince one another otherwise. I'll bow out and you can nurture your thread along. I have a full plate at the moment.

Until next time, over and out. I took the bait and stayed too long.

You can take the final swipe............................

Regards....KK

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

No need to, you have already show your true colors.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It seems to me that Obama haters are running rampant, desperately trying to find any little thing they can use against obama. Ive heard radio station bashing obama just because the man likes to watch sports. Now that is ridiculous.

Bush ruined america, and then all of a sudden its obama's fault? You are absolutely mistaken...

Get a life, and stop being racist. If anything, Obama is against the nwo, in my opinion.

Assuming that the nwo even exist. Which they probably dont. I dont think anyone can be that stupid. Then again...

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

You just don't get it, do ya? My friend this has nothing to do with Dem or Rep, they are both scum in my eyes. This also has nothing to do with race. I truly like the man, I just don't like his policies and the inability to carry out his promises. I do however agree with you in that Bush has left this country in deplorable shape.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Vyrtigo

You just don't get it, do ya? My friend this has nothing to do with Dem or Rep, they are both scum in my eyes. This also has nothing to do with race. I truly like the man, I just don't like his policies and the inability to carry out his promises. I do however agree with you in that Bush has left this country in deplorable shape.

How can you not like his policies? They are for fixing the economy, would you rather have a messed up economy? Obama is fighting hard to undo the mistakes made by the bush regime, and everyone is blaming him for the problems that existed waay before his inauguration. President Obama is not a whipping boy. He is our president, and we should support him. Hell, we supported bush anbd his policies, why not obama's? They are nowhere near as drastic.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
THIS IS NOT A BIPARTISAN ISSUE. IT'S A POLITICAL PRINCIPLED ONE.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by drummerroy39]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
However you want to deem it.

In actuality, it is both.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by drummerroy39

Here is the original Thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Kdial1

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

I understand and respect what you are saying, unfortunately I don't have sufficient enough time to help to enlighten you. I refuse to drink the KOOL AID as you have. Suffice to say that what he is doing in theory, is highly commendable. However in practice, IT SUCKS....... Check your history, do the research and then maybe we can agree.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
There are already plenty of hate spewing, Anti-Obama threads. Take your pick.

Not enough of them compared to the sheer number of "hate spewing" anti-Bush threads logged on this site. Search is your friend but then again, when some are in a state of denial, bothering to admit such becomes ironically hypocritical. Did you have any problem with participating in those "hate spewing" anti-Bush threads, did ANY of you have any problems participatng in those anti-Bush threads? Thought not. But now that your beloved has and is under attack, lets play protection mode.

What is even more funny is how you, as with many other pro-Team Obama zealots continue to protect and ignore how Team Obama is attempting to take more of your rights away than many of you claimed Bush was. The list of what is "funny" could and can go on for some time, especially given his short length of term in office. Ironic, huh? Don't see any of you damning Team Obama's initiatives to expand wiretapping, etc. in those respective threads; why is that? Oh, that's right, your all in protection mode of your beloved. How quaint......not; simple hypocrisy fits many of you well.

No thanks......yawn.

When you Team Obama zealots move beyond protection mode and realize that he is nothing more than a politician who gives little damn about you or anyone else in his pursuit of consolidating power, please feel free to voice your concern. Till then, /yawn x 2.

How can you not like his policies? They are for fixing the economy...

Spew and BS alert.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

Me personally do not care if obama is black, did not like bush either. America has no right what so ever to force its values on others, and pretend they are all sweetness and light.

If we do not like the president that is our position, and not upto anyone else. He can show he is different, but i doubt he will. Will he stop what bush did to some people, lets see him do that first.

But heck why should he listen to me, or anyone here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join