It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Deception: Wake up people!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yea i've watched the entire movie like twice and I've shown others. It's good, but what are the results? I felt a little pissed after it, but it's not like there's an anti-obama rally down the street I could attend so I just shown others and they forgot about it in time. If anyone knows how to take serious action reply!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to seeker of,

You can try to categorize me in order to make me and others like me who dont believe in this whole "Obama is the antichrist" information campaign. It doesnt take away from the fact that your arguments hold no ground.

First of all, why is it logical for the president to discontinue eavesdropping? If it helps prevent crimes and terrorism, in times when we are in a state of yellow alert? Why would he give power to hackers? Why would he allow the rich to fatten themselves up and be gluttons when the economy is in danger of collapse thanks to mistakes made not by him?

I really dont understand why all of you people out there who are against obama think the way you do. You talk about not having the time to enlighten me. Well, i laugh at that. Because it means nothing.

Please enlighten me, i wonder if you would just repeat the conspiracy theories that you were so against during the times of the bush regime.

In my opinion, this anti obama rhetoric is most similar to mindless lunacy. Its absolutely irritating. You grown people are running around like little schoolchildren, whining about how horrible president obama is. It hasnt even been one year yet. I suggest to save face, just be quiet until you have a good reason to talk down to our president.

Its like, If president obama breathes wrong, then rush whoever and chip whatever his name is, and all of you adults out there will start pointing your fingers shouting "see see he is the antichrist, he is the anti christ!"

But the mistakes that bush and cheney made were just like "oh well thats okay"

Its hilarious, its absolutely hilarious.

President Obama is not your whipping boy, The president is not your scapegoat.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

Seekerof,

In your above referenced post, you have correctly attributed the first 3 quotes as mine. The 4th was NOT. I would apprectate it if you could clarify that I WAS NOT the source of the 4th quote. I don't appreciate being mis-represented in that way. I stand behind the first 3 quotes. Hopefully it was a simple mistake. Thanks for the clarification.

I assume you are Seeker of truth?

Regards...KK

[edit on 9-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Seekerof,

In your above referenced post, you have correctly attributed the first 3 quotes as mine. The 4th was NOT. I would apprectate it if you could clarify that I WAS NOT the source of the 4th quote. I don't appreciate being mis-represented in that way. I stand behind the first 3 quotes. Hopefully it was a simple mistake. Thanks for the clarification.

I assume you are Seeker of truth?

Regards...KK

[edit on 9-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

The fourth and fifth were mine, just to clarify.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

Easy does it there Vyrtigo, We have substantial proof that he has gone back on his promises, that is my basis in fact. Perhaps you do not understand the constitutional ramifications, of that hunk of S ** t legislation called, the Patriot Act. And how it takes away our constitutional rights as well as look for enemies of the state. You obviously don't understand government and how they work. This is in direct conflict with our constitution and our personal freedoms, we Americans enjoy. It can be used against us for any reason without due process. He said clearly in his campaign that he would repeal this Act but as of Wednesday he recanted and instead has added to it. This is only one of many instances in which we have legitimate issue. You need to do research in the bills that have already passed and the ones he is about to pass to understand clearly.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by drummerroy39]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

Thanks Vyrtigo.

I am happy to see honor and accountability is not lost from ATS.

I agree with you , but don't like being mis-quoted.

Watch your back with this crew. Holler if I can help.

Regards......KK

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Don't even get me started on NAFTA, this issue pisses me off to no end. Ask yourself a question. Have we or have we not lost enough jobs in this country to other nations? He also said he would repeal this legislation on his campaign, but to no avail.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
How about addressing the specific points raised in the movie, which are not under contest as to their factuality, instead of *yawing* them off as propaganda?

Facts are facts are facts, regardless of presentation. How about adressing them? Anything less is ingenuous, and just lazy.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

No problem at all,

Your wisdom is noted. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by drummerroy39

I just read up on the patriot act, perhaps you know something that i dont about it. What kind of danger does the patriot act put your average law abiding citizen in?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i dont see how you can say obama is working to fix the economy. we cant blame the recent and continued bailouts on Bush. Obama has continued to give our banks unlimited access to more money without any accountability, and THEY are the ones who caused the financial crisis!! In reality he is just feeding the same machine that is causing the destruction of the global economy. Further, he is rushing all these bailout packages through congress without giving them an opportunity to read them first.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

I have, both the Patriot Act and NAFTA were mentioned in the movie. Perhaps you should look at the entire movie before rendering an opinion.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
wrong thread, sorry.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
Obama has continued to give our banks unlimited access to more money without any accountability, and THEY are the ones who caused the financial crisis!! In reality he is just feeding the same machine that is causing the destruction of the global economy.

Please elaborate. I dont quite understand this message. It is too vague. So now its the banks?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo

Originally posted by pexx421
Obama has continued to give our banks unlimited access to more money without any accountability, and THEY are the ones who caused the financial crisis!! In reality he is just feeding the same machine that is causing the destruction of the global economy.

Please elaborate. I dont quite understand this message. It is too vague. So now its the banks?
This is just one of many instances of what is going on. Too many to enumerate.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The thrust of the film is that is it *not* Obama in charge. He is a puppet just like presidents before him. They are beholden to the international bankers - the owners of the private central banks, who are the real powers pulling the strings of the puppet presidents.

You can't talk about any kind of serious positive change until you unmask the true makers of this world - the ones who print the money and charge us for its use. Think of the enormous power they wield with the ability to control inflation, deflation, interest rates and by consequence depressions and recessions, which are scientifically created to shear us of wealth and liberty. To think that Obama, or Bush, or Clinton are actually running things beyond the cosmetic shows a dangerous ignorance of history that will have the gullible forever chasing the matadors cape instead of the man behind it.

To quote Ansel Rothchild 'Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it's laws.'

Obama is a fantastic actor whos job it is to convince you that the buck really does stop with him, when in reality the POTUS is a puppet position and has been since *at least* Woodrow Wilson.

I encourage anyone interested in the true history of the US and the world to check out 'The Money Masters'. It's old and crusty(1995), and saturated with documentation, but in it you will find all the info you need to put todays world into a more truthful context.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Obama is just a tool. He's the perfect NWO tool. He has no experience and he has never held a real job of any importance. Not even while senator - he's always just been in 'campaign' mode during those brief stints.

He doesnt' run the NWO .. the NWO runs him.

But yes .. democrats and republicans .... Rockefellers (D) and Kennedys (D) and Cheney (R) and Kissinger and the rest .... all together across party lines for the NWO.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Think we got our signals crossed here man, that comment was directed at the eye rolling crowd in here dismissing the facts presented as 'Obama bashing' or what have you.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Seeker, just to attempt a 'Switzerland' here to level the field on one of your points up above:

The sheer number of Bush 43 thread 'thrashings' is directly related to his length of time in office. To compare those bashings to the incredible number that have ALREADY popped up since (then Sen) Obama's nomination is simply a little disengenuous, it would seem.

AND, need to mention that it should also be taken into account when ATS began...was it 2004?? Perhaps you see my point??

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Seeker, just to attempt a 'Switzerland' here to level the field on one of your points up above:

The sheer number of Bush 43 thread 'thrashings' is directly related to his length of time in office. To compare those bashings to the incredible number that have ALREADY popped up since (then Sen) Obama's nomination is simply a little disengenuous, it would seem.

AND, need to mention that it should also be taken into account when ATS began...was it 2004?? Perhaps you see my point??
Bush needed to be bashed, as stated before, this is not a dem or rep issue. Its about principals, of which our current congress and administration have none.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join