It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama team warns U.S. lawmakers: Expect confrontation with Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If anyone here were blockaded and forced to see hungry women and children in their community resorting to eating grass and oppressors/blockaders disallowing medical aid coming to you guess what?

Maybe you yourself would be firing some rockets as well!!!

What do you think will happen? They'll just sit around like a bird in a cage and allow any mental or physical harm come to them with no retaliation? What subdivided world are you living in?

Every action has a reaction, this is called blowback.
And Israel created Hamas!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
Oh, just some lying pro-Palestinian Jewish newspapers...

www.haaretz.com...

www.haaretz.com...

hahaha I hate it when them pesky facts get in the way. The fact is Israel is a US welfare state just like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. All THREE need to be taken off the government teet aka the American taxpayer. If Israel wants to buy weapons from us I say sell it but this idea we give billions of welfare and weapons to Israel is laughable considering they are probably in a better financial situation than us. On top of this they probably have the best intelligence in the world and their military is not to bad either.

The fact is Hamas has come out and said many times they dont mind a two state solution and they did indeed back a Saudi plan for the two state solution. This does not work for Israel however.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

And Israel created Hamas!

Yes, of course and no doubt, you also believe that Israel is the fault for everything.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Yes, of course and no doubt, you also believe that Israel is the fault for everything.

I believe in accountability based on fact.
Your argument is not even an argument.

I don't believe the israeli govt. is at fault for everythign
but they are at fault for what they are at fault for

Just like the american govt. is at fault for many things
Just like the Pakistani govt. is at fault for many things

You speak like an oppressor's apologist.

By the way I think I found your job posting
Israeli's Cyber Army
www.timesonline.co.uk...

So how much do you get paid?

[edit on 8-4-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is very surprising. Maybe Obama is the real deal? Hrm, could be. I'd like to see where this goes, as well. As somebody already said, politics is like pro-wrestling. It's all a big show to illicit support from the masses.

How do you think Hulk Hogan can have millions of adoring fans? I'll give you a two-word hint: Sergeant Slaughter (anyone who watched wrestling as a kid knows exactly what i'm talking about.)

Same question, different arena: How do the republicans/democrats dupe 150 million Americans to perpetually vote them into power? I'll give you another two word hint: Republicans/Democrats. They rely on each other to incite anger, suspicion, outrage, etc, from the opposition party, which locks everybody into a mentality of voting AGAINST the other guy, rather than FOR a candidate that really represents them.

Btw, congratulations, Seekerof, for being the only person I've ever put on ignore.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Take it from someone who knows the Holy Scriptures.....

There will never be a Palestinian state sitting side by side with Israel. NEVER.

NEVER EVER NEVER ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008
Take it from someone who knows the Holy Scriptures.....

There will never be a Palestinian state sitting side by side with Israel. NEVER.

NEVER EVER NEVER ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

And the sun revolves around the earth and the earth is flat too. It must be nice to live life according to a fable.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
And the sun revolves around the earth and the earth is flat too. It must be nice to live life according to a fable.

Excuse me, I don't want to go off topic but I am offended by your comment

I can easily see you've never read any fable in your life

Because fables have a moral to the story and arent' as far-fetched as the bible. There's a message in fables, they don't teach ignorance.

Aesop was a good person, please do not insult fables like that again.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Excuse me, I don't want to go off topic but I am offended by your comment

I can easily see you've never read any fable in your life

Because fables have a moral to the story and arent' as far-fetched as the bible. There's a message in fables, they don't teach ignorance.

Aesop was a good person, please do not insult fables like that again.

Thanks

hehe I didnt mean to offend fables and I also want to make clear I feel ALL man made religions are fables that includes Muslim and Jew as well is Christian
Ill try not to offend fables again.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Question: Can you absolutely be sure that the cycle of violence will stop once a Palestinian state is created?

I doubt there will ever be COMPLETE peace, but hey take the USA for example, we kill each other here all the time and it does not result in the military busting out the Helicopters and shooting missiles into our streets.

Humans are animals, bottom line, and there is NO such thing as perfection, but there is progress and acceptable levels at which we can COEXIST.

Yes, I do fully believe a two state system will bring about a level of peace that is WORTH the effort. Once Palestine is treated as its own nation and not as a caged animal the support the militant elements now enjoy will rapidly disappear.

There will sadly ALWAYS be violence (which can be seen in every nation around the world). But this fact should not be used as an argument for continuing to repress a people as a whole.

And I think it is fairly obvious the Israeli government says "ya we will go along with this, BUT as long as there is any violence we will continue to stonewall the creation of a Palestinian State and we will continue to shoot rockets into their streets and deny their people the basic necessities of life".

It is ploy, it is taking a situation (that is admittedly ugly) and saying the (Israel) will only participate in the process if there's PERFECTION. Something that does not exist.

Your hopes in Team Obama are your own, but I personally will not hold my breath.

Both sides have valid concerns and arguments against each other, and be assured, until those concerns and arguments are addressed in their entirety, there will be no state creation or an end to the cycle of violence.

So what is the answer mate?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

I weep for the Israelis every night.
To think that all they want to do is kill a few thousand people here and there, evict people from their land and everyone seems to have a problem with it.

The media is so against Israel it’s not funny; everyone knows that the Arabs are portrayed as Saints in the media, right?

When they dropped white phosphorous on civilians during their last campaign to keep themselves safe the rocket attacks it really must have hurt them more than the Palestinians, for real ..Honest...

The sport shooting of Palestinian children is just the troops blowing off steam and although its common, America and the rest of the World should not be concerned as they will stop just as soon as all the children are dead.

To get the terrorists out Israel must first kill all the civilians first so the terrorists don’t have anyone to hide amongst, don’t worry the mossad does not engage in false flag terrorism, er not anymore, er not today I mean.

If the Palestinians would just all kill themselves Israel would not have this problem so I really agree the Palestinians are the cause of all the problems because they fail to understand that the "Chosen" are more valuable in all areas and the they like the rest of the world must submit to Israel’s will or else.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
At the risk of sounding like a Mod,

chill....

Stop throwing zingers out at one another...

The media IS biased. Whichever way they are told to be. Sometimes its one way, sometimes its another. It is mostly dependent on much more transient factors, like who's going to be in what country, and what do we want from them, or them from us.

Israel HAS brutalized the Palestinians, the Palestinians have retaliated in kind. Proportionality notwithstanding, neither side can claim to be on a 'path of peace.'

The US is not in a position to bargain in this matter. Our past president committed our nation irrevocably to the cause of Israeli security and prosperity, it was a vow made in the name of the people of the United States, many may not like it, but it was done.

This conflict is not about ideology, politics, or even power..., it's about land.
Get over it. You can dress it up any way you like, but the final analysis is about land, and who owns it.

Even religion takes a back seat to that.

Believe what you will.... but if the Palestine were to become a flooded waste, Israel wouldn't want it. And if Israel were to vanish tomorrow, the Palestinians would still have a world of misery to overcome - and no cohesive government to deal with it.

Why America's weak-minded fantasies are allowed to even enter the equation is telling of who influences whom in our power circles.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I say let palestinians have their own state. If at that point they attempt to harm Isreal, then Isreal should blow them off the map. Likewise if Isreal takes offensive action against Palestine and they are unable to defend themselves then the world should assist them in bombing the hell out of Isreal.

For those who point to the bible and God and Jesus. Get a fricking grip. Jesus, if he is the person you all say he was, would want the Palestinians to have their own state and would want peace for all. God I don't know. The most acclaimed words from God came in connection with the Ten Commandments where God admits he is a jealous God while telling the peoeple that jealousy is a sin. Thus the very God you worship is full of sin as well. If God wanted to continue to oppress the palestinian people then he is a hateful God as well. Do you all know that Jesus was indifferent to enslavement of other humans as well? The more I read the bible the more I realize that God and Jesus are part of the dark side and not the answer to salvation.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by Seekerof

I weep for the Israelis every night.
To think that all they want to do is kill a few thousand people here and there, evict people from their land and everyone seems to have a problem with it.

The media is so against Israel it’s not funny; everyone knows that the Arabs are portrayed as Saints in the media, right?

When they dropped white phosphorous on civilians during their last campaign to keep themselves safe the rocket attacks it really must have hurt them more than the Palestinians, for real ..Honest...

The sport shooting of Palestinian children is just the troops blowing off steam and although its common, America and the rest of the World should not be concerned as they will stop just as soon as all the children are dead.

To get the terrorists out Israel must first kill all the civilians first so the terrorists don’t have anyone to hide amongst, don’t worry the mossad does not engage in false flag terrorism, er not anymore, er not today I mean.

If the Palestinians would just all kill themselves Israel would not have this problem so I really agree the Palestinians are the cause of all the problems because they fail to understand that the "Chosen" are more valuable in all areas and the they like the rest of the world must submit to Israel’s will or else.

Poor israel, nobody is talking about how much those bullets cost, either. That is expensive. They could be a more modern, industrialized country if they didn't have to spend so much money killing palestinians. The media just pretends like bullets are free or something.. Another case of obvious bias towards palestines illegal occupation of Israels land.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
Mahmoud al-Zahar, telling CNN ‘long-term truce’ possible if Israel withdraws to pre-1967 borders and releases Palestinian prisoners.

Nah, of course Hamas and the Palestinian people don't want peace, a fair system and equality... they only want to see Israel destroyed.

Pre-1967 borders means Israel is a goner, if you didn't know that already. Why do you think they are insisting on it? To be fair and equitable?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Pre-1967 borders means Israel is a goner, if you didn't know that already. Why do you think they are insisting on it? To be fair and equitable?

www.ifamericansknew.org...

There are your pre 1967 borders. I see Israel with still a HUGE lion share of land.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think demonstrators message went "bulls eye" in Middle East...

"Zionist Obama - Israels Puppet - USA is Israel!!!"

Slogans was heard in the back of the limousines, and to get some reputation as "independent" leader - this was needed. "Show must go on..." And I think more of this BS is coming right after.

The era of Bushes was a golden age for conspiracy theorists - we were ignored - now they know we are a real threat to the agenda and bublic consensus, and a group which is widening fast... Matrix is under alert!

I think that we will get lots of anti-conspiracy news in coming months, ment to cut our wings - and repair the untrust to MSM in near future - but remember the facts: its all anti-propaganda, and they wont fool us no more!

Only four Corporation leads US MSM - all under Zionist rules. Before that change totally - trust no-one but free and interactive internet media.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
hmmmm

in the end times, all nations will be against Israel.

Perhaps this is the start . . .

Sorry to tell you piggy, but people have their fingers in their ears, going,

lalalalalalalala, I can't hear you

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Sure but why build when theres A-RABS around to shoot?
I wonder who they are going to kill when the Palestinians are gone?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

Originally posted by Riposte

www.ifamericansknew.org...

There are your pre 1967 borders. I see Israel with still a HUGE lion share of land.

But that land and borders would not be defensible. So, you would in effect destroying Israel. But you already know and fully understand that, right?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join